Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Keaton knew about the silent types of people as well; he had merely wanted to make sure Alicia hadn't made his guest uneasy. As for his aforementioned previous guests...well, there were multiple types of business, though he felt no need to elaborate at the moment, having no prompt to think of doing so. He nodded when Roaven agreed with the notion of sitting being preferred over standing and chose a seat near to and facing his guest. "So, Roaven, what exactly have you been up to since last we met? Anything particularly interesting or...unusual?" he asked, putting an extra bit of stress on the last word as a subtle way of saying that even the less than mundane happenings of the city would be safe to talk about.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Unfortunately, I'm going to have to break here for bed, considering it's 2AM, so I'll post whenever it is I wake up and become conscious enough to be coherent))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( alright. night, Roaven. ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((For some reason... I really want Dream to end up working for Keaton....))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( i hope Dream wouldn't mind being used as a fashion model, in that case...> .>; ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(Would be fun ^^ Well.. for me. Dream would be slightly o.0;;; about it LOL

And he can't magically hide his ears and tail so those would have to be hidden. But it would be fun. Think we could arrange it? Give me something else to do round here ^^ Huh huh? *nuzzle nuzzle* ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( well, Keaton wouldn't have any problem with Dream's ears and tail...he's a fox himself, after all. and he's good with illusions, so he could hide Dream's ears and tail for him if needed.

me thinks it could be a good idea...though of course such things would have to wait until after the scene with Roaven. ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Squee ^^ Something to look foward to!! *happy dance happy dance*

Of cource if the secratary is good with doing the interview process *shifty eyes* We could play with that. LOL.

I'm just dying for some rp right about now. And it's good Keaton could hide Dream's ears and tail for him ^^))

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
"I suppose you could say that." Roaven nodded, catching the hint, having already figured Keaton as one aware of the supernatural. In fact, he swore that he felt an illusion hanging around, but he couldn't be sure, and it was pretty likely that he was wrong. "In fact..." Roaven continued. "It's almost a misnomer, considering how often I experience the unusual." He pointed out, seeming amused. "But let's start with the more...mundane. You mentioned swordplay and fencing last time we met, so I decided to try to learn a bit of it. Well, at least the former." He explained. "I know it and fencing aren't one in the same, but I figured it would help me out to some degree, and it would be more......'practical' than simply learning fencing, so I've been taking lessons from Elliot, the co-owner of the manor, I am unsure if you are familiar with them." He noted, as he thought that most people of influence would probably know them, but it was very possible that many didn't, as well, considering they might try to keep a low profile. Before he moved on to the unusual, though, he had a question for the man. "Is the name Rachel O'Harl familiar to you? Owner of a film company?" He asked.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
"Ah, well, fencing and swordplay are similar enough for beginner matches," Keaton said. "I'm flattered that you took up the art of the sword after I mentioned it. Admittedly, I do not know this Elliot of whom you speak...though I am sure that he is skilled enough if you were to go to him for training." He definitely didn't know who Elliot was...at least one couldn't blame him too much, considering he had only heard the name used for males before. Rachel's name seemed to spark a hint of recognition, however. "Hm...I believe I have heard that name before...though I can't recall any particular details about the woman other than the names of films she has worked on."

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

((*snrk* Keaton's going to have a bit of a shock whenever he meets Elliot for the first time, assuming Roavan doesn't inform him of his mistake. >w> ))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Roaven nodded, glad that Keaton didn't think him too foolish for looking for swordplay lessons rather than fencing. "Well, I end up in situations where swordplay is useful more often than I'd like." He admitted with a slight shrug. He would've laughed, or at least smiled, at Keaton's mistake, if he generally did either, but he didn't, simply shaking his head, sounding amused. "Ah, well, she is a good teacher, but she's very set in her ways and we don't always see eye to eye." He continued. He was glad that he had heard of her, at least, as he hadn't expected any more than that. "Well, she went missing a while back, and I was part of the team sent to attempt to rescue her, as she had apparently been kidnapped, though I don't know the details, as she is normally quite capable of defending herself." He noted as an aside. "I'm no hero, mind you, but I possess skills that were useful to the team. Anyway, she up and disappeared for a while, and I ended up looking blades with her....well, him."

He frowned, pausing as if trying to find a good way to describe the situation. "She described herself as a he and was attacking people and harvesting their....well, something vital, anyway." He finished, not wanting to mention souls, as he wasn't sure to what degree Keaton was familiar with the supernatural. "Anyway, I ended up clashing with her, though she was fortunately not particularly dedicated to the attack, else I might not be standing before her. I got by through more luck than skill, but regardless, she was taken into custody recently by Haven Network, and is being rehabillitated. Long story short, I have a habit of getting myself in trouble." He went silent for a moment before shaking his head. "I'm sorry for rambling on, I doubt this is very interesting to you."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Dream had showered and changed and gotten around. He'd gotten Kon the sticks and he rubbed his face a little bit. He was going to visit Rachel today. He had the home made chocolates, and a stuffed kitten doll he'd bought for Rachel when they went toy shopping. He smiled a bit.

"Hope she likes you. " He murmmued. It was a pretty toy with super soft fur, and clear blue eyes that seemed to be smiling up at you. Dream headed out of the Manor and down the streets. He was staying away form wandering around a bit looking for places. He still got chills whenever he looked in a deeper shadow wondering if that thing was there. He shuddered at the thought, glad he could at least make it to haven without getting lost.

It didn't take to terrably long for him to finally get to Haven. He got cleared by security, the treats and toy was cleared as well and he was taken to Rachels cell. He still didn't quite fully understand what had happened with Rachel. Only that she'd done some bad things and people had gotten hurt from it. He felt incredably guilty for not knowing any of it. Dream reached up and knocked on the door to Rachels cell. He was so.. suprised this was actually like.. a prison feel to it. It wasn't like Fear, where it was like a home. He was very startled about it. He took a breath though, trying to not let the nerves about all this show. He opened the door when she'd say enter or something, and then offer a smile.

"Hey Rachel" He said to her.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Rachel let a wan smile show as she approached.
"Dream... I... I was hoping you wouldn't find out about this." she said quietly. She rubbed her arm, finding it difficult to look him in the eye. She sat down across from him, hand on the transparent wall between them. "I've been a very bad girl, Dream." she said, very quietly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff