Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Insane Lycan

Beep! Beep! Beep! A pager goes off on Iri's table. It lists a number that no doubt leads to either a really secure line, or a disposable phone. It's the modus operandi for any messages she gets from that particular pager though, and it was definitely in Iri's interests to call the number listed.

"Millennium hand an' shrimp..." mumbles a hobo in a crate-stren alley between two warehouses.

"Whotsat?" one of his companions says, peering at the first one.

"Jus' some line fromma book I read once," the first hobo replies before taking a swig from a bottle of something presumably alocholic concealed in a paper bag, "Jus' seemed right t' say."

"It makes no sense though," a third one speaks up while tugging at some filthy but otherwise unmatted locks, "Talk of shrimp is just going ta make us hungry, and what's a millennum hand supposed to be?"

"Something that the Millenium Flacon returns to after a flight?" the second hobo suggests, reaching for the bagged bottle. He takes a swig from it after the first itinerant passes it over. "Haaah...anyway, no luck in finding any rats nearby. Funny, you'd think they'd be around. I did find some leftover lunch scraps from some workers though. Just as well the rats aren't around, hey? Pristine condition!"

The first man laughs at that in a sardonic way, prompting the second to peer at him suspiciously and ask, "What's so funny?"

"Nothin', nothin'," the first replies, "Jus' th' notion of calling scraps 'in pristine condition,' that's all."

"Well, they are," the second replies a bit hotly, "Even if it's irrespective of what it came from."

The female huffs a bit and says, "Well, don't horde it then, Shig. If Bran over there will heat it up, we can at least have somethin' in our bellies besides watered-down booze."

"Alright, alright," Shig replies, "Best do as Lace says, Bran."

Bran grumbles and sits up,as Shig produces the table scraps from a bag inside his dirty clothing. Muttering under his breath, Bran points at the scraps, which suddenly begin steaming in the chill air. Lace suddenly produces a clean-looking plate that seems like it shouldn't have fit under her jacket. At the other two's looks, she fidgets and says, "What? Who it belonged to don't need it now."

"You didn't..." Shig stats to say.

"Naw, nothin' like that," Lace is quick to jut in, "I found it honest."

Bran snorts, "Honest as a used car salesman."

"Oh, hush you!"

"Save some fer me," Bran says, suddenly standing up, "I gotta go leak th' lizard."

"Whatever. Don't take long, otherwise ya won't get anything."

"Yeah, yeah." Bran stumbles off farther down the alley and out of site behind a pile of crates.

Wasting no time, Shig grabs some of the heated-up scraps and begins chowing down. He couldn't be accused of having an excess of table manners, and Lace is little better.

Something clatters down the alley where Bran went, though the dim lightning condition made it hard to see anything more than a few feet away. "Didja trip over somethin', Bran?" Lace calls out. She and Shig share a glance when there's no response.

"Think he passed out?"

"Dunno. Wouldn't be th' first time."

"Should we save the scraps?"

"Nah. If he's out, then he's forf-given up his rights to 'em."

A scrape of food on concrete is heard. "Bran?" Lace calls out, "Look, don't give us th' silent treatment."

"Oh, leave 'em be," Shig says, "Y'know he ain't quite right in th' head anyways, so let's-"

CRACK! Whatever Shig had been about to say gets cut off as he gets booted in the head hard enough to cave in his skull. As for who booted him, it lies a couple feet away, a lone foot and part of the lower leg. As to the rest of the owner...

Lace begins screaming as Shig slumps over, which only heightens to ear-piercing shrieks as she sees what had thrown the foot, and what became of Bran. Her shrieks get cut off abruptly with a wet gurgle.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Thought so, but 'dunno))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( I find it amusing that my attempt at an innuendo was either missed or completely ignored. )

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Where was said double-entendre?))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( If you have to ask, your mind is not dirty enough. Or maybe that's a good thing. >>;

You do know what 'three-way' can refer to, yes? )

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
(( *Facepalm* >_<
You know what I meant.
Is there a scene to be played or not?
Guess it doesn't really matter, though. Router shuts off in 8 minutes... Bleh. =_= ))

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Ah, yes, I noticed that, but you don't seem the type for making double-entendres, so I passed it up as coincidence))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
((> Millenium hand an' shrimp

I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE ))

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

((Just in case it isn't apparent, above scene is available for someone(s) to be wandering nearby to.

Hat: It was meant to be seen. >w> ))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( ro: it happens occcasionally. And I've been...libidinous lately...>>;

Hat: yeah. Then he ruined it with a nicely veiled pun <<; )

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((I didn't, but I'm often slow to pick up on things
I'd have someone drop by if not for my (presumed) three way with Ix))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( well, if esther has to leave, there's probably no point in starting anything so go ahead if you wish.

I'm leaving this one to others for now. I will have my scene later )

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Er...where did everybody go? Oo )

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
While watching the news cast, Iri's eyes snapped to her PDA which she heard. Picking it up off of the table in front of her, she stared at the number that was messaged to her phone. Usually when numbers appear on her device, it meant that someone was looking for her to do a few jobs, and right now, she really wanted to do something. Picking up her holographic eye piece off the table and putting it behind her right ear, she called the mysterious number. But while she was doing that, an image appeared in front of her eyepiece which was a map of the entire country. She was trying to trace the number to it's source and pin-point where the caller was at. She traces every call because she doesn't know when she'll need that information later. Sitting back on the couch and turning off the t.v. she waited for the person to respond on the other line.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Roaven frowned, tensing up as he heard the very loud scream, knowing that whatever it meant, it couldn't be good. He was out wandering, tired of being cooped up in his home, but wanting to take a break from the constant practice he had been getting in. He debated simply walking away, but thought it best if he investigate. However, knowing that the city could often be host to things a lot more dangerous than one might expect to find lurking around in a city, he decided that he'd be better off playing it safe. Unfortunately, he didn't have his firearm with him, as it was harder to conceal than he'd like, which meant that he'd have to rely upon his sword if it came down to a fight, as well as his magic. He hoped it wouldn't, but he nonetheless switched the weapon on and brought it to bear, pressing himself against the wall to the side of the alley before peeking his head out to scan it, cursing the lack of visiblity. He wasn't going to be able to see anything if he didn't look closer, so he slid from cover and took a few hesitant steps into the alley, looking for any sign of what had ellicited the scream, or who had been screaming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff