Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image"Maybe it's a dream, maybe nothing else is real.
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel.
So I'm tired of the pain, of the misery inside
And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night."

Nhym heard something about fish, but there was no point in getting excited yet, for surely they didn't quite know what was going on in there themselves. 'Let the fools think they can fool me. They aren't going to make good stuff...' She thought and she happened to get a dirty look from Morganna, which to see that great multi-colored head turn like an owls and look back at Nhym from the couch was not something pleasant. Nhym thought about going back and helping the boys, but she knew Dante was in there...he could handle any mistakes Michael might make..

Idonea didn't know what to do or say...though with the movie going, she didn't really have to. Dinner time would be a time for stories and such nonsense so she too continued to watch the movie, a slight purr rumbling on occasion just from being close and cuddled under her Mother's wing.

Morganna could feel that Elfriede was really sorry and the fluffy one would feel as if a hand ran through the top of the beings head and played with an ear gently.
"That's all I wanted..." She replied softly with a bit of a smile. Dante and Michael needed a bit of appreciation, but that could wait for after they were done cooking. "It feels so nice to have you all here again..."

Morganna whispered out in thought to everyone in her cozy home and all the three on the couch would feel their bodies move closer to the Great Mother, physically moving so she could feel them better pressed against her, making them hug her. The aura the odd woman was putting off could make anyone feel nothing but happiness at the moment..make the boys find joy in their cooking, might even possibly be enough for Elfriede to Forgive Mordred. Speaking of ~

"You can place slight blame on me Elfri. I knew that Mordred wasn't dead...just missing and it seemed he wanted to leave it that way so it felt that was the one plea he had for me, to not say anything to anyone. It was a bit of a burden on my end, but at least we're all here..." She finished, sending it to their minds once more, not trying to interrupt the movie too terribly much, for she knew it was Idonea's favorite.

With: Mother, Dante, Father, Nhym, Michael, Elfriede..
Thoughts: Happy times~
Out of Combat: ^-^
Some music: Theme Song

"If I'm Crying in the Wind
If I'm Crying in the Night,
Will there ever be a way?
Will my Heart return to White?"

User Image

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
"Alright. Gotta make a few other things, too. Everyone's gettin' somethin' special. ... An' now I gotta try to guess what Elfi wants, too," he added, the nickname earning a tired snarl from the lioness that was audible from in the kitchen. Still, he was her uncle, so she didn't do anything beyond that.

Her gaze trailed up to the goddess in quietude, though, as she heard her confession... And she just went silent, not knowing what to think about something like that. Quietly she nuzzled into Morganna's lap... And then angrily nibbled at her thigh, making a loud grumping noise as she did.

"Easy, Elfriede," Mordred warned, turning his gaze back to Morganna as this happened.

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Given the personality (personalities?) involved, Sergei wouldn't be served well by a very subtle name. He assumed his usual brawling stance, one that invited the unwary to charge in. Reckless with disregard for his surroundings as he could be, he'd been explicit instructions to keep it together more. It wasn't like he was incapable of being a calmer and more tricky fighter. After watching "Jaeger" earlier, he decided he was likewise feel him out. He'd also made note of the weak point left on him from the earlier fight. Jeager was likely to keep his guard up about that spot more, which might just mean lowered defenses elsewhere. Still, he'd make the first move with a few probing jabs and see what reaction he'd get.
~~~
Steel was just amused at Elliot's reaction. She could take plenty enough physical abuse, oh yes, but target her pride? That seemed to bruise easily yet. When Ruby pointed out the big guy, he turned his head to look over at the man. With a soft head, he snorted and said, "Nah, wouldn't be as dramatic as the opportunity for a ring fight would have been."

"Careful, I might downgrade you're appearance," Sophie teased lightly. She was giving it some thought though. Should she tank and let Darren stand back and shoot, play a Force and blast enemies with techniques while likewise hanging back, or another Hunter for double the long-range fun? She ultimately chose the last of the options, reasoning, "It ought to be fun and a bit different playing the same class." She went with a human female though so that she could play support with techniques though. All classes had access to techniques, other than any androids, but the Forces were the only one who had unlimited access to all of them.

There was a chorus of confirmation that the kids did all live here. One of the younger kids asked, "So that means he summoned you for something other than candy?" They weren't old enough to quite get what she meant. Mal and Cora seemed to get it though, form the looks they exchanged.
~~~
Alerin fidgeted. He positively looked like he wanted to ask something. Still, he kept quiet, but he wanted to be cheeky, that's for sure. Messing around with demons without being ready for it though...that sounded like a bad idea all around.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Adriane listened to Cerin, and at the comment about knowledge, she shrugged. "I dunno man, you'd still have your dashing good looks and charming personality," she said, though where as others would have been sarcastic, she sounded somewhere between lighthearted and sincere. Man, she had a strange idea of an ideal guy, didn't she?

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Hm. Careful, you're starting to sound as pouty as Elliot," Ruby teases, with a smirk and a pinch to Steel's side.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Had I the right meats, there's a few recipes I could do. Kelpie fries, for example, but I don't see that here." Micheal cut quickly, with surprising skill. "Bouncing around like I have, I've learned to cook for myself and others. Nothing brings people together in peace like a good meal, after all."

He smiled wide, though Morganna would get a weird feeling of being let in, rather than penetrating his mind.
---

"There!" there was a loud snap, and the communication ceased. Whelz gestured and the ring was wrenched from the boy, Whelz growling slightly.
"Get grabby 'gain, you're bound to get hurt, fool boy."

---

Chelly smiled at them, warmed by their innocence. "So what were you playing?"

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
This Jaeger was sloppy, it seemed, after his first fight. Even the probing attacks seemed to be giving him a hard time, each block cutting it close, and failing a few times, the blows slipping through, the Hunter only reacting just fast enough to keep them from landing as solidly as they might have. He was worn out, perhaps, or just a sloppy fighter. Or perhaps he wanted to sell an easy win to the brawler he was facing. Unfortunately, while there was enough information floating around, his associates had never seen Sergei in action, so the intel could only take him so far. Well, no better time to learn than the present. After one of the probes, he'd counterattack, a direct blow aimed low. Gotta take back some initiative.

-----------------------------------------

"Well, I'd hate to have that happen. One of my best qualities." Well, it seemed that Sophie was going to go the way of a supporting ranger, which wasn't something the Hunter felt inclined to complain about. It was always good to have a partner in crime, particularly one of a more flexible race than a human. Plus, even the virtual incarnation of Darren needed a woman, so it worked out. He was going to have to defer to her on this one, though, given that he hadn't played the game before now. "Well, my dear, if you would be so kind as to take the lead, I'll be happy to follow." One could never complain about following Sophie, after all. Something something catsuit, but he had a game to focus on. Buzzed or not, he would see the...whoever they were fighting vanquished. And then looted.

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"The dead speak volumes..."

Tristus Fatum

By My Blade

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxHis eyes fixed on the ground as he turned on his heel and moved back inside the building, swinging open the doors just in time to see Jaegar getting knocked around the arena. His eyes narrowed as he move about the crowd. He stepped up to the edge of the arena, abruptly moving one of the spectators, gently, which they didn't bother arguing about. Who's going to yell at a behemoth?

He watched Jaegar take each unblocked blow, his footwork starting to slip. His eyes were narrow as if calculating his muscle strength and fatigue. This was his fault, but he'd been in Jaegar's shoes before.

"JAEGAR!" His roar echoed across the arena. "Show me you're better than this! Don't tell me I forfeited for nothing!" His arms had folded over his chest. People yelled at Tristus at first for his mentioning of giving up the fight, but then he started to hear voices raise in Jaegars favor.

"Come on, boy. Show me what you've got." His voice was low now. He remembered his commandment over the shadows. He remembered how weak the command was, but it was enough to even drag his body down, even if only slightly. If he could command those shadows for his own personal body to make him lighter, he might have a shot at this. He wanted to see if the boy could fit the pieces of his own potential together. Win or lose, he wanted to see everything this boy had when he had nothing left to give.

"I remember when you were first pushed to the brink."

"I leveled a kingdom."

"Good times."

"We have vastly different views on the word 'good', Fenrir."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"... and I can hear their voices."

Roaven

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image"Maybe it's a dream, maybe nothing else is real.
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel.
So I'm tired of the pain, of the misery inside
And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night."

Nhym stopped eavesdropping on the people in there when Elfriede started attacking Morganna, but a quick mental click told her to stay out of it. She sighed and decided to go to Dante's room and flop onto his bed...just well. Because she could. Unless someone asked her to stay. She'd come back for food of course.

The black and red she-wolf yelped a bit loudly at the sounds and what was happening for it startled her a bit. Idonea had no idea what had just happened, but it didn't seem good. Mother assured her too, with a split second that she had it covered.

Thinking about Mother and how bad that must have hurt, Morganna would have stopped Mordred from interfering too, but it seemed he was good where he was, trying to talk her down. She looked down at her and smiled sweetly as she petted the hair and backs of the ears. A very tender tap to her nose would hopefully make her wiggle and let up as she responded.
"Dear, you're going to drool all over the upholstery. Not to mention my legs. Seems I'm going to need another bath. Nhym, don't go too far. I'll let you eat last..."

She mentioned to the mysterious female as she sauntered off. Poor thing felt left out. She sent the message to Nhym that she'd need a bath later. A good one.

With: Mother, Dante, Father, Nhym, Michael, Elfriede..
Thoughts: What the hell?!?!?!?!
Out of Combat: ^-^
Some music: Theme Song

"If I'm Crying in the Wind
If I'm Crying in the Night,
Will there ever be a way?
Will my Heart return to White?"

User Image
Livian DoUrden
Aedan was glad for Adelle's response to the big 'dog' and then mentioned the training sessions. "I believe that would be the best time to do so too, actually." Which was why he mentioned it, now he felt he was setting it in stone and clarifying. When she jumped at him and pouted a bit he tilted his head and smiled slightly. Maybe he had watched too many movies where that was a thing men and boyfriends would do to a Lady friend? Then he laughed softly when he unexpectedly got the light bump back to his own body. He was also still very glad to be close to her place...they should be arriving there any moment.

She nodded at that. It made sense to her. While one is already training the new dog old tricks, might as well teach the old dog new tricks right? She did enjoy they're little bumping routine, it was much fun for her, at least that's how she took it, though she did seem to get a lot more nervous as they approached her apartment, even fumbling the keys a little bit before finally unlocking the door. "Here we are... Home sweet home." She stated, managing to conceal any sort of stutter that her nerves might have tried to put on her. Her home was small studio apartment, but given that she was the only one who lived there, it suited her just right. The most off putting thing, in her opinion, might be the sheer number of books line strewn around. She had book cases and shelve lining all the walls, and there still wasn't enough space to hold all her books. They didn't seem to be of any certain genre, housing books of all types, from adventure to mystery, horror and even a section or two of self help books, including some textbooks that had to have come from a school. She stepped lightly inside and turned back to Aedan. "Well... Make yourself at home." She stated before moving in and putting the puppy down so she could smell all the new smells of the house, and also so she could shift some books off of a couple chairs, so they might have someplace to sit, and clearing off the table, so they could place down their bags.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nero mulled it over in his head before shrugging. "Stop being a d**k to your other self... Spend time with Artemis, who clearly misses you... No, I think I got everything out of my system. If you're sure you did, please be on your way." He stated simply, though he appeared to be a lot more lax now. "See ya, I guess. Though if you're gonna go beat up your other self again, can I just suggest finding someway to tether your mate down. I don't want to have to come down here again. I probably won't be as gentle next time." He crossed his arms, as he waited for him to leave, not wanting to drag Spam back out into it but at least wanting to confirm to her that the danger had passed.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Kuro Ryuu Hime
Adriane listened to Cerin, and at the comment about knowledge, she shrugged. "I dunno man, you'd still have your dashing good looks and charming personality," she said, though where as others would have been sarcastic, she sounded somewhere between lighthearted and sincere. Man, she had a strange idea of an ideal guy, didn't she?

That strained grin stretched over his face. "You wound me," he stated. "don't worry. I'm well aware of my tendency to alienate people. That's one of my skills."

Hat-tori
"Well... it doesn't have to be super serious, just... some nights together, that's all." she said, nervous. please please please

He looked at her, then leaned on his elbow, his hand tangled in black hair. His gaze fell. "I don't see why not," he answered at last. "I hope you know that sort of thing is largely unfulfilling, though."

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zetsubo-Chan
She nodded at that. It made sense to her. While one is already training the new dog old tricks, might as well teach the old dog new tricks right? She did enjoy they're little bumping routine, it was much fun for her, at least that's how she took it, though she did seem to get a lot more nervous as they approached her apartment, even fumbling the keys a little bit before finally unlocking the door. "Here we are... Home sweet home." She stated, managing to conceal any sort of stutter that her nerves might have tried to put on her. Her home was small studio apartment, but given that she was the only one who lived there, it suited her just right. The most off putting thing, in her opinion, might be the sheer number of books line strewn around. She had book cases and shelve lining all the walls, and there still wasn't enough space to hold all her books. They didn't seem to be of any certain genre, housing books of all types, from adventure to mystery, horror and even a section or two of self help books, including some textbooks that had to have come from a school. She stepped lightly inside and turned back to Aedan. "Well... Make yourself at home." She stated before moving in and putting the puppy down so she could smell all the new smells of the house, and also so she could shift some books off of a couple chairs, so they might have someplace to sit, and clearing off the table, so they could place down their bags.
Aedan would have laughed at her thoughts if she had voiced them, but for now he enjoyed the slight back and forth play they were having of pushing. It was cute and fun and Xeras bounded about like a puppy. He was glad for the good moods and all and ran ahead on occasion and came back until the made it to Adelle's door. He rested a hand on her back, noticing how she was struggling a bit with her keys. The poor dear. He had no idea what was going on with her and only hoped to make things easier for her as they stepped inside. Xeras started sniffing with the puppy, being in a new place and being let in. Aedan set his bags down at the door and closed it behind them if she hadn't already and started to help her clear off a spot of her table. He was being very careful, setting things up in a neat and orderly way as if they were his own belongings. He smiled at her, hoping she didn't mind the added help. Once after setting the bags on the table he decided to look around at her home, noticing the walls upon walls of books and the books on the floor and everything. She wasn't kidding when she mentioned she liked to read...

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Zetsubo-Chan
Nero mulled it over in his head before shrugging. "Stop being a d**k to your other self... Spend time with Artemis, who clearly misses you... No, I think I got everything out of my system. If you're sure you did, please be on your way." He stated simply, though he appeared to be a lot more lax now. "See ya, I guess. Though if you're gonna go beat up your other self again, can I just suggest finding someway to tether your mate down. I don't want to have to come down here again. I probably won't be as gentle next time." He crossed his arms, as he waited for him to leave, not wanting to drag Spam back out into it but at least wanting to confirm to her that the danger had passed.

Rufus let out an irritated breath, then turned and stormed away. "What does he know anyway? If she can just decide that she's close enough to trick her, why can't I just decide that I'm close enough to dole out self-punishment, eh?" he muttered angrily. He'd probably take a detour to one of Haven's training rooms to let off some steam real quick before heading back to see his Artemis again.

~~~

Volk0v
That strained grin stretched over his face. "You wound me," he stated. "don't worry. I'm well aware of my tendency to alienate people. That's one of my skills."

Once more a little pang of sadness went through Adriane's chest at the way Cerin spoke of his alienation skills, but she tried to think of a way to make things better. "...Well...guess that's good for being able to separate good friends from the ones that just want a nerd to do their homework for them...right?" she asked quietly with a small smile.

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
"Kelpie shouldn't be too hard to find, though. Anything Hunters and the like mow down by the bucketload ends up on the black market sooner or later, whether it's vultures or the Hunters themselves putting it there," the ancient answered with a slight shrug, shifting a pot with the ingredients that the young Paladin had requested towards him before returning to the preparation of the pie. It'd need to chill a while, after all.

"... So how has Nhym been for you, Morganna?" Mordred asked, leaning back in his seat and gently pulling Elfriede away from her, not wanting her to get Morganna TOO messy. He was still curious about the mare, having come home to a new face and all, even if he could hardly blame her for needing the comfort. His hand idly reached to grasp ahold of Idonea's, reminding her that he was aware of her presence. He'd been gone so long and he knew he had a lot to make up for.

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
It wouldn't take TOO long to get out of the Whitehaven fortress. Alisa didn't bother hiding her form, having become something of a regular at the festival on the few days she wasn't kept busy. However, it wasn't just her. On the way out of the fortress, a woman with platinum hair and silver eyes had joined them, wearing what looked like an ornate ritual censer draped around her shoulders like a scarf, with a sturdy, heavy-looking bowl with ornate spikes in the shape of fleur de lys' jutting free of its surface. It was unlikely she was human - only one member of the Magdalenas was, and she had never joined with Whitehaven. However, quite a few of them had developed the ability to shift into less conspicuous forms.

One of them almost always seemed to follow the husky around, almost territorially.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff