Welcome to Gaia! ::

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lucy waves, grinning big and trying to look like she wasn't a threat. For now, she decides to let Smoke explain her presence. It might sound better coming from him than from her.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Smoke is glad to see the crossbow moved aside so that he isn't in danger of taking a crossbow bolt to the chest at point blank. With that done, he's happy enough to explain, though he keeps it brief for the time being, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at Lucy's bubbly attitude. "Brotherhood job. She's in." He murmurs, earning a nod from the quiet sentry and a gesture directing the two over to where the group's somewhat official leader is scanning...well, something with a pair of binoculars, nice looking ones at that.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lucy wanders over to where she was directed and turns her gaze in the direction that the Hunter with the binoculars was looking, trying to figure out what they were watching for, exactly, and waits for whatever instructions might be forthcoming.
Livian DoUrden
He nearly blushed when she said she'd be lost without him. even though it wasn't actually in general, but it still made him feel pretty darn special. "I can't really think of much else. They will typically let you create your own license's in shops like this. Custom color and wording, all done by lasers in seconds." He replied for he had seen the machine. It was pretty cool to watch, he thought. He also didn't think much of it money wise about them accruing a lot of items in the store. He wanted to mention that he could easily help her out, not knowing how she made money or anything. Xeras was sniffing Anya's tail and toes as he padded along side them. Aedan would be the one pushing the cart around. "Oh yeah. Puppy food and maybe some treats for training..." He finished up, thinking that should take care of everything.

The seemed to get her attention, before considering it further. "That could be interesting..." She stated as she considered possibilities. Something cute she was sure. But that depended on the different shapes and colors she could pick and then the wording. What did she want it to say? Name of puppy, of course, and possibly her name as well, just so that if it were to be found they could confirm that it was correct. Phone number was also probably good... Maybe address... But that's what the phone number was for right? Hm. She silently debated this while she walked, Anya's head jerking down when she felt the nose on her tail and toes and went to smell back. It wouldn't be until the remark about puppy food that she snapped back to reality. "Ah-ah right! Food... Wouldn't be good to not buy food for her..." Treats for training... Could she train? She'd never tried it before, so it was worth a shot right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nero was not so easily dissuaded, so when it came to the face huggers jumping at her, she reflexively swung towards the one currently on the lycanthropes face, before backpedaling. She was at a poor position to swing at the front of her face, having come in to assist, and going in around the back of the wolf's body, but she gave it the hearty attempt anyway, before turning her focus on the offending head crabs. These things were starting to piss her off, but she'd swing at them nonetheless. They were now focused on her, and somewhat small... But she wasn't that worried about missing at the moment. She knew her boundries and waited for openings to show up. However she would direct her attention to Roaven, who had fired a single arrow at the group of crabs, before moving to a melee weapon. "Think you could deal with that?" She stated, her voice hopefully not audible to attract the baying creatures attention as she gestured at it. Know how accurate a hunter should be, she figured that the lord of them should be able to take it out in one hit, and if not, well... It's not like she couldn't step in if needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'hero' in red merely shrugged when the eventually found her, glad she at least moved out of the middle of the scene, and somewhat glad to see she was wearing clothes now, if a bit patchwork. Not that it mattered, but at least it will be somewhat easier to explain. He didn't really feel like talking to this Artemis at the moment. He wasn't really friends with the Artemis of his world, and he didn't get on a good start with this Artemis. So he hung back a little bit, letting the two love birds, or dragons in this case, state their greetings without someone else butting in, even turning to look away, so it might feel less awkward. His eyes scanned the surroundings, looking for anything threats, even though he was sure they would come up empty. Ah well.... He shouldn't even be here.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
The obvious target for the observing Hunter is a storefront down the way, with a few sufficiently shifty looking characters loitering around the entrance chatting, though what purpose was anyone's guess, unless said Hunter already knows. He doesn't seem to be aware of her presence, at least initially, but he holds up a finger, requesting a moment and letting his gaze drift across the rooftops with a frown, lowering the binoculars and shaking his head. "Just paranoid." He decides quietly before turning his full attention to Lucy. "Didn't expect you to show up. So, you interested in messing with the Brotherhood for fun and profit, huh?"

-----------------------------

Well, if there was one thing that Roaven was good at, it was slipping through where she wasn't supposed to be and either swiping or stabbing something. Hopefully the other two would run interference for her, assuming they weren't overwhelmed by their own attacks(but given who they were, she doubted it would be so easy to overwhelm them). A second short blade slipped into her offhand, a parrying blade more than capable of intercepting any attacks aimed at her, with the help of some magical shielding for any she missed as she advanced swiftly. Clearing off the lycan would be easy enough, though a downward stab was a recipe for disaster. Instead she would duck low and bring her blade around parallel to said wolf's face, aiming to stab the offending creature and brush it aside in a single motion. The thrust would leave her vulnerable, though, in a difficult position to defend from

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

How fortunate that Roaven's companions were plenty competent to deal with the remaining creatures. The ones that went after Ivory didn't fare well as they suddenly were impaled on spike of bone, plus a little blood because she had to grow them out through her skin, leaving them to fall off in clouds of dust. Nero's assailants fare equally as well, being knocked away and expiring shortly after. Roaven's targeting of the on on the werewolf's face goes off without a hitch, which meant that in mometns the problem had been dealt with.

Meanwhile, the baying inside the garage had stopped, leaving the scene in (relative) silence.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Yeah well, I get bored enough, I start crashing parties." It might have almost sounded slightly apologetic. Almost. "Sounds like a blast. And it would be nice to have a little extra cash."

As soon as the thing had been taken off her face, Brin shoots upright with a deep, gasping breath. She gives a start when she looks down at her monstrous and furry form and lets out a pained and angry howl before finally looking around and noticing the others around her. She shifts back to her human form, seeming to get stuck briefly in a sort of in-between stage that still was very wolfen but more human than her immediately previous state. She is clothed, having worn her single set of dedicated clothing on this night of hunting. She says nothing, right at the moment, scanning and assessing her surroundings and those that had intervened.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zetsubo-Chan
The seemed to get her attention, before considering it further. "That could be interesting..." She stated as she considered possibilities. Something cute she was sure. But that depended on the different shapes and colors she could pick and then the wording. What did she want it to say? Name of puppy, of course, and possibly her name as well, just so that if it were to be found they could confirm that it was correct. Phone number was also probably good... Maybe address... But that's what the phone number was for right? Hm. She silently debated this while she walked, Anya's head jerking down when she felt the nose on her tail and toes and went to smell back. It wouldn't be until the remark about puppy food that she snapped back to reality. "Ah-ah right! Food... Wouldn't be good to not buy food for her..." Treats for training... Could she train? She'd never tried it before, so it was worth a shot right?
Aedan watched her go into thought, it making him smile quite a bit. And then the sudden realization about puppy food made him laugh slightly. "It would be very bad. I'm sure everything would be gotten into. The trash first I'm sure. Huge mess..." He answered and chuckled a bit more just thinking about it. Xeras huffed a low bark in excitement at her, wanting to play already. Aedan looked at Xeras for he hardly made a sound at all. "That's cute. He's typically quiet so he must be all excited." He answered and smiled a bit and pushed the cart towards the food area.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Artemis hugged Rufus tightly, feeling happier than she had for weeks on end. She gripped him tightly, holding hime close, taking in his scent, But she whimpered at the guilt of what she'd done. What was she supposed to do, or say? How was she supposed to react to that revelation?

---

Harumda smiled, shrinking a bit to her size.
"Apologies." he said. "You have been invited because a discovery of some importance has been made underneath our feet. We're not sure what to make of it, so we opted to summon up ourselves someone who might."
Hat-tori
Harumda smiled, shrinking a bit to her size.
"Apologies." he said. "You have been invited because a discovery of some importance has been made underneath our feet. We're not sure what to make of it, so we opted to summon up ourselves someone who might."
Then the creature got smaller. What place was she in? Who were these creatures? "So you thought I fit the bill most out of every living being in this city? Seriously?" She asked completely curious and serious about her question at the same time. She just couldn't believe it. "I guess I don't have much choice but to take a look and hope to not disappoint you." She finished, not wanting to get their hopes up or for them to expect too much from her.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Roaven
"A couple. Recruitment has slowed down locally, but we're....reaching out further." Roaven explained. "I hope you're fond of elves." He noted further, giving away the identity of the recruits. It was high time he reached out beyond the local thugs and criminals, though some of the supernaturals in the underworld were valuable assets. Elves, while not generally criminals by trade, made good Hunters, and they oft knew how to track, move silently, and damned if they were great shots with a bow. Would be nice to have more skilled archers around to show some of the others how to do it properly. As far as he offer for assistance, well, he was sincerely hoping that he wouldn't need to take her up on that one. "Hopefully I won't have need of that, but appreciated nonetheless." Better to have it and not need it and all that.

"Elves?" Spam repeated curiously as she thought about it. "Well, certainly is fitting for traditional Hunter skillset," she said with a nod. It would definitely be an interesting group to meet. "Definitely good to know that things are going well with the Clan, though. I'm guessing you've been as hard-working and fun-hating as usual?" she asked Roaven jokingly.

~~~

Zetsubo-Chan
The 'hero' in red merely shrugged when the eventually found her, glad she at least moved out of the middle of the scene, and somewhat glad to see she was wearing clothes now, if a bit patchwork. Not that it mattered, but at least it will be somewhat easier to explain. He didn't really feel like talking to this Artemis at the moment. He wasn't really friends with the Artemis of his world, and he didn't get on a good start with this Artemis. So he hung back a little bit, letting the two love birds, or dragons in this case, state their greetings without someone else butting in, even turning to look away, so it might feel less awkward. His eyes scanned the surroundings, looking for anything threats, even though he was sure they would come up empty. Ah well.... He shouldn't even be here.

Hat-tori
Artemis hugged Rufus tightly, feeling happier than she had for weeks on end. She gripped him tightly, holding hime close, taking in his scent, But she whimpered at the guilt of what she'd done. What was she supposed to do, or say? How was she supposed to react to that revelation?

Rufus kept Artemis close and lightly ran his fingers through his hair. "Are you alright? Why are you all the way out here? Why not go back to Haven?" he asked, curious and worried. No one had told him what exactly had happened yet, but he assumed she'd been in this world for...a while. He couldn't think of a reason why she'd be out in the Ruins and not seeking out Haven or the Manor or such.
Livian DoUrden
Aedan watched her go into thought, it making him smile quite a bit. And then the sudden realization about puppy food made him laugh slightly. "It would be very bad. I'm sure everything would be gotten into. The trash first I'm sure. Huge mess..." He answered and chuckled a bit more just thinking about it. Xeras huffed a low bark in excitement at her, wanting to play already. Aedan looked at Xeras for he hardly made a sound at all. "That's cute. He's typically quiet so he must be all excited." He answered and smiled a bit and pushed the cart towards the food area.

"Yeah, I don't need any help making a mess." She laughed at that. Though the idea of the puppy rummaging through the garbage was a little disturbing. Still, she could probably curb that... Probably... And she'd have Aedan to help her. She patted the dog on the head. "It was pretty cute. Well, hopefully we'll get to play soon." She stated while nodding, before turning to Aedan, and smiling.

Nero sighed and sheathed her swords. "Well that was fun. But now that all the fighting is done, maybe we should think about moving along. That thing was howling at the moon for quite some time, I'd be surprised if we were the only ones who heard it. She stated before turning to the now less wolf, werewolf. "Yo? Looked like you were in a pretty desperate spot." She said in greeting. Might as well say hey right?

Nero merely shrugged before turning his back on the two and sitting on the ground, not really worried about the scene behind him. He watched the surrounding area. It's not like he was important to the conversation. He didn't even have to be here. But just in case, He'd rather move to stop Rufus from doing anything he might regret.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
"Mm, well, with you along, we might be able to get some extra cash for all of us. With a lot of skill and a bit of luck." There are certainly no promises that things will go smoothly, but having another Hunter along certainly improves their odds, to the point where he is beginning to think they might just be swinging in his favor. Well, all of their favor. He takes one last long scan through the binoculars before sliding slowly away from the edge, turning his attention fully to her. "Gotta find them first. They move around, but they often have sermons and what not. Trouble is, there's more than we need to deal with there."

----------------

"Wouldn't be doing my job if I wasn't." Roaven noted with a good natured shrug, not seeming bothered by that joking description of his personality. "I'm sure you'll drag me into fun when you're back, so I have to start stocking up on seriousness now." He noted, before swapping back to the topic of the new, elvish....elven? Hunters. "Better work with those knives. I'd hate to see a dragon be outshone by an elf. Would be a shame." He noted teasingly, having no doubt she'd be up to the challenge of mastering her new weapon. Maybe it'd give her something to focus on that wasn't...well, all of this. One could hope, at least.

----------------

Ah, blast. It seemed that the Lycan was up and aware, and while she doubted that said wolf would have been carrying any valuables around anyway, the fact that she(gender now pretty clear to the sneak) was wearing an outfit meant she might have had some cash or something on her. Some recompense for this selfless act. What was the point of being selfless if you didn't get rewarded? Still, she was inclined to throw in with Nero on that one, nodding her agreement and looking to Ivory to make sure that the Dealbound wasn't going to stick around and play hero. They had done their part, this woman was clearly not a Hunter, they should get going.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Artemis chuckled.
"Well, he knew where I was. I just..." she pondered. "Honestly, I needed some time to think." she said, "And, how to best talk about... about what happened." she rubbed her arms.

---

Harumda chuckled.
"Humility is good." he said. "Relax, so long as you can tell us more than 'It's salty water' we're better off." he said, leading her along. "But first, introductions. I am Harumda, general of Aiden's Warrior tribe of demons. These are my men. We're... adjusting to a mostly peaceful world." he chuckled. "Come along with me." he said, "Unless you're feeling hungry?"

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Well, Ivory was moving off, but it wasn't away from the scene. Nope, the Dealbound just had to go investigate the garage where the howling had been coming from. At least she seemed to be going in more circumspectly and stealthily rather than her seemingly usual kick-in-the-door manner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff