Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Flashback
Snicker-snack! She dismantled the pauldron straps, skidding to a stop afterwards - but too late, tumbling end over end, her legs a bulging mess. But only briefly, before white light healed them to normal. "YES!" she cheered, hopping from side to side.
Bagga scratched his head. "Welll.. all things considered, he's probably half the reason I'm doing so well here. Showed me a lot of the sites, helped me find a place to stay, took me to see some important people.. and some movies.. and a few restaurants.. and sparred and played games with me.." Bagga's mouth clapped shut as it became obvious he was becoming flustered once more. Igne was practically dancing on his head as he continued to walk.

"Y-yeah. He actually treats me as a person and cared a bunch about me. It's... it's ummm nice." Bagga clapped his hands together as he tried to break up the awkward feeling. "So! Dark room, single candle. Should be easy to make once we get home! The butler is already prepping rooms for the other orphans and the guys made over here, so it shouldn't be hard at all to customize it. Could probably make it a little nicer for you too if you wish."

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"A-ah. Yeah..." he sighed. "So. Uh. Hey! Hey, come on!" he started to move oddly, his armor shaking, and then, "Ooooohshi-"

And then there was a huge, black thing plastered on the wall, bright eyes staring down at him.

I AM DARKSIDE

"-it." Tyrone grumbled. "Bagga, meet Darkside. He's my... Not so better half."

I'M WHAT YOU WANTED YOU LITTLE s**t DON'T ******** AROUND

"Darkside, come on, man, this is my boss."

YEAH, AND THAT'S WHAT KEPT YOU FROM GETTING WHAT YOU WANTED YOU IDIOT

"Alright, that's enough! Inside voice!"

Laughter rose from the... Thing.
Bagga stared blankly at the scene in front of him. Not out of awe, or shock, or even fear. Just... "Wait, you got a shadow you thing too? How did you DO that?" ..curiosity. "Is this related to what you said happened to you before? Is he attached to the sword too? What does he do exactly? Eat shadows? Shadow teleport? Punch people through shadows? Move things via shadows? Just talk really loud and look opposing?"

It certainly was a neat trick and it did prove that Tyrone has grown in strength. Still.. "He certainly has a mouth though. Makes me glad Igne can't speak some times." {HEY! I resent that!} Oh! So it's okay to use 'Imma cactus' to get away from assisting me, but when I use the same content in a way you don't like, you get all huffy? {Yes!} ...Right. Just making sure. "Yup. So glad at times. Still, you could always do worse for a companion. You could have dealt with squiddly 2; tentacle booggaloo. Still, we should get moving. I don't want that Einherjar to show up again."

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
WHAT THE HELL KEPT YOU FROM PUSHING HIM... HER... IT DOWN MAN COME ON
LOOK AT THAT a**
YOU COULD BOUNCE A DIME OFF IT

"Goddamnit, INSIDE!" Tyrone sighed as it remerged with him. "Darkside is actually my... How do I put this. My soul, mind, and body were infused with Shadow, then split from me - almost entirely. He's still stuck to my Mind, so he just voices what I don't want to. All the time." he says rubbing his head. Helmet, rather. "Let's... Let's just... Any place is fine. Is that Haven place close?"

Enduring Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Flashback
"Did you just-- You little s**t!" Alisa shouted back at her lover as her pauldrons and cape fell free, while she herself twisted around, clenching the hilt of her sword in both paws and darting at her mate - only to SLAM her sword into the ground and use it to pole-vault into the air, intent on pouncing the little blonde.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Flashback
"The human body can do amazing things if you push it just right, love!" she sang, slipping out of the way barely - The blade caught her helmet, cracking it in half. Hair now freed, it traced her path away. "Besides, blood on the road would make for a poor performance. Takes more skill to m-manage this without hurting each other, right?" she asked, waiting for her to land as she sprang away - gathering magic.
Bagga remained silent for a moment at the comment on his rear as he did his best to poker face. {He's got a point though. Plentiful and bountiful land there. } "Right. That sort of situation. You have my sympathy. As for if it's close?" Bagga looks at the stone wall, checks the surroundings, and walked through it. "Yes."He'd let him soak in the sights in for a second once he was on the other side, before taking the armor and his vocal shadow to their new home.
Roaven
Hat-Tori

Istanbul
Tesh saw Roaven's gesture and started to back up a bit, now to a 2-3 block away radius so that if anything happened he could call on them, even in a small shout and they would hear him. Tesh's patience would just have to be tested and she figured it was her that Sera didn't want to see. She knew it in her heart and sighed. She didn't want anything from the girl except the rights back to her Haven. Any spiritual binding or passwords or anything so she could gain access or she'd burn the place down and start over from ashes...

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

I tried so hard for your love...

Bathed and changed into comfortable sleeping clothing and a warm robe, Alois decided he was hungry. He really hadn't had much to eat today, and they had said that the kitchen was open. So yawning slightly, his hair still dripping a little bit Alois walked down the stairs

"I'll have to write them a thank you note or something" he muttered to himself in a slightly bitter tone. Those two had defiantly carried him back to the Manor, it was frustrating. If only the nightmears would lay off he could sleep, and function better. But the were worse then ever. He supposed part of that was before when he could have had them he was numb to the world, so he just didn't care, and then he'd had Claude, so he slept peacefully secure in his knowledge of what would happen if he called out. Now he had nothing.. no life line no numbness.. how was he supposed to deal with it?

He sighed as he ran fingers though damp blond hair and stepped into the kitchen, it was late at night.. seemed most everyone was asleep. He must have gotten the longest stretch of sleep today. His stomach growled a bit and he flipped on the light to the kitchen wincing slightly at the sudden brightness.

"I miss candles... " he muttered as he made his way to the fridge, wondering what he could pick for a late snack and if he could fall back asleep afterwards.

...so why did you leave me alone?!
As the young earl looked through the fridge for a snack, the sound of munching and crunching could be heard in the corner of the room. The source? A tired looking young man of turkish decent. He seemed a bit pale, his hair a bit of a mess, and he was wearing what looked like a weathered high school jacket. He was currently eating some cereal from a simple white bowl. A cardboard box with the label 'Count Chocula' and the picture of a cartoonish vampire on it sat next to it.

As he finished chewing the current spoonful of cereal, he swallowed it down and looked at the kids direction. "Mornin'. Can't sleep?"

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

The sudden sound of crunching had him turn his head from the fridge. Finally he located the source of the sound and stared at the male there. How the hell had he missed him sitting there when he'd walked in? Alois frowned slightly at him as he watched him eating the cereal for a moment, how much had he heard of Alois talking to himself? How long had he been sitting there?

"You could say that" he finally said. But the faint sent of sweet attracted him and he looked at the box beside the male. Hum.. Count,. Chcocula? The hell was that? He walked over and stared at the box curiously then at the bowl with the brown milk. That looked a little bit disturbing, even if it smelled good.

"What is that? Why is the liquid... brown?" he asked him indicating the brown milk in the bowl and little brown balls bobbing about being devoured by the male. It smelled good though, if it wasn't something weird perhaps he could try it.. a small bowl of it sounded appealing. Though the only reason he was willing to try it was the way it smelled sweet.

He looked at the confused kid for a second as he munched on another spoon full. Swallowing it, he finally answered him. "It's the chocolate in the cereal and marshmallows. Longer the cereal stays in, the more the milk gets saturated with the stuff. S'not bad, just gets mushy if you take too long. First time having it myself."

As he munched on it a few more times, he noticed the kid watching his bowl intently, like it held the secrets of the universe. "Do.. you want some for yourself? Should be some bowls in the cupboard."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

That was chocolate? He frowned staring at it for a moment longer before finally nodding slightly. He was curious a bit now about this strange thing. He walked to the cubbord and removed a bowl then walked over. Alois poured a rather small amount into the bottom, perhaps half a bowl, or a little less, before he would get the milk from the fridge and add that to it. Next up, return the milk and get a spoon. Already the coco color was starting to ooze out into the white milk and he stared curiously.

"How....strange... " he muttered. Alois paused.. then sat down near the male already eating. He supposed he couldn't embarrassed himself much more then he had already today. A moment longer staring at it, then he stirred it slightly before taking a spoonful and eating it. He chewed the bite and titled his head.

"Not as bad as I thought it might be. " he muttered after he'd swallowed. He wasn't sure he recognized the male near him. And cold blue eyes stared at him trying to place him. Not that he really paid that much attention to who was and wasn't there during the dinners. He simply ate and left as quickly as possible. The din that room had was deafening all the time. He shook his head taking another bite of the food.

"I presume then.. you are also having difficulty sleeping?" he asked. The silence a bit to heavy for him after the dream he'd had. He'd make with slight chit chat.. until they could part ways. Another spoonful of the odd food went into his mouth.

He gave a shrug as he poured himself a fresh bowl. "Ehhhh, I don't require sleep actually. It's more to refuel myself between things. It's been a long.. time period and I'd rather not get hungry. Since I've been doing some research for Isaac, figured I could get a little snack in between projects."

"Still.. don't think I've met anyone call cereal strange before. Then again, I don't think I've heard people call strange stuff 'strange' either. Least the ones I hanged out with." He opened his mouth wide as he devoured the next spoonful. His canines seemed a bit.. longer and pointier than a normal person's, though he didn't seem to care too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff