Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roaven
Hat-Tori

Istanbul
Tesh groaned even more unhappily as it seemed they were going to have to go after her. Why were things so hard with women, she thought to herself. Regardless it was a good thing that they weren't having to run after the woman, but at the same time it was still a chase. On the other hand it was no longer a search all over the map, that they potentially knew where the woman is, and knew that she came around to this area, if not resided in this very dwelling.

Victoria blinked and decided to pipe up for a moment.
"What do you want me to do? Follow you as well?" Tesh looked at Victoria like she was damn near crazy. "If I go, you go. That's about it. I need you." Tesh replied and Victoria looked back questioningly at Tesh as if she wasn't expecting to be needed.

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Istanbul
((Ix posted before me just in case you see my post and wait for her.))
Isaac mentally grumbled at his mate's reply. Maybe it was getting to be that time again...

Regardless, business now. "Hmph. So the old thing like pushing people's tempers, hm?" he queried, somewhat rhetorically, somewhat not, "And yay, mental trauma and M.C. Escher topography. Had enough of the former, annoying to deal with the latter."

He snorted a bit when Shadow mentioned hiding in his sleeves should they enter direct light. "Hn, regular Midna, aren't you?" he quipped, "Well, there's plenty of space underneath the coat, just don't mess with anything. Now, guess we'd better be off if you'd care to guide."

"I dunno, but you're acting edgy like someone about to go on stage for the first time. You also seemed awful vehement there, too." Len eyed her speculatively, wondering if she was just trying to seem cool again.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Hmph....I'm fine. He's not that scary. Are we gonna go play some games, or what?"

Snarky Mage

Steel couldn't resist an opportunity for some melodrama. He overheard enough of the conversation going on between the young-looking blond kid and the older brunette teen. Suddenly he leaped in their direction, cloak billowing and wrapping around him as he lands by the edge of the crowd closest to them. The spectators there almost as one backed off from the unexpected closeness. "Not scary, hmmm?" he said, grin going wide.

Len certainly jumped and yelped a bit when the man was suddenly close to them, grinning at them from underneath that hood and that so-much-bigger-looking-up-close scythe.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
"I shall keep that offer in mind," Gaebriel replied. "The more the merrier. Between he and I, it shall be a socialization party," he added at the mention of dragging along the infamous Hunter Lord. When Darren mentioned that he didn't have much in the way of skills to show off, a thought occurred to him. "...You know, with all of the...cosplayers, I think they are called...at Pockycon, a staged fight or such would be considered entertainment, yes? If you wish to show off, perhaps we could stage some 'assassinations' or a combat bit," he suggested.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"AAAAAH!!!!" Jessie screams, in a more shrill and girly manner than she would have liked. And she was suddenly standing funny, with her knees together. "..... i have to go to the bathroom..." she squeaks, her red face looking humiliated and angry. She hustles off to find one before she lost complete control of her bladder.

( Jessie rolled a 1.... )

Snarky Mage

"Oh my, perhaps a little too scary," the cloaked man remarked. He sounded at least a little contrite, but who could have expected her to frighten like that.

Len looked at Jesse, then at the man, then back to Jesse. Well, that wasn't going to help things...but it was funny. Well, not part of her reaction. He guess someone could really have the pee scared out of them. He followed after, checking the map so he could direct her to the nearest bathroom. This could be considered teasing fodder, but Len isn't the sort to do so with this sort of thing...at least, not with anyone else around.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Well, good friends don't tell about your embarrassing moments. Great friends don't even tease you, apparently. Jessie is in the bathroom for longer than she tended to be, probably composing herself. She strolls out, feigning that hubris, again, though her eyes flick back and forth, watching her surroundings for more unpleasant surprises.

Snarky Mage

They had been on their way to the bazaar before, but now Len decided to change their destination to a game room. Jesse needed something to regain her honor, so to speak.

Making their way to the nearest one, they'll find plenty of options to choose from. The games all fall under the genres of fighting, racing, shooting, or rhythm, those being the ones best supporting multiplayer and short turn-arounds. There's a couple stations where some longer games are set up though, basically serving more as spectator entertainment than participatory. Len will let Jesse take her pick.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Jessie picks a racing game, cycling in. She wasn't spectacular, she won some and she lost some, but she was certainly respectable. She quickly gets into it, falling into her animated playing style and running commentary.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Kuro Ryuu Hime
"I shall keep that offer in mind," Gaebriel replied. "The more the merrier. Between he and I, it shall be a socialization party," he added at the mention of dragging along the infamous Hunter Lord. When Darren mentioned that he didn't have much in the way of skills to show off, a thought occurred to him. "...You know, with all of the...cosplayers, I think they are called...at Pockycon, a staged fight or such would be considered entertainment, yes? If you wish to show off, perhaps we could stage some 'assassinations' or a combat bit," he suggested.

"Well, two silent people make good conversation. Or something." Darren shrugged, doing a less than spectacular job of co-opting an old phrase. Seemed like it would be an enjoyable enough activity, assuming they could get all involved to consent to doing it, though with two dragons and his lieutenant and old friend coaxing him, Roaven had to concede defeat. The suggestion after garnered a thoughtful look and a nod. "Cosplayers they are, and they do often provide entertainment." He admitted. The setup of the fight and/or assassination itself might be a bit more difficult, but between all involved, they certainly could figure something out. "I think that might just be an entertaining thing to do, for us and others. Get you your fanclub, me my attention, and maybe drag the other two into the spotlight for a moment or two if they're willing."

Snarky Mage

Len hung back a while and watched and listened to her play. Good, her mood's improving. He looked around again at the various games...hn...

"Jesse, I'm going to go try and get in on that Guitar Hero game over there," he informed her, Go ahead an keep playing here if you want though."

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Kuro Ryuu Hime
"Aww. Well, take care, have fun saving people, and try not to make an army of villains sworn to kill you," Adriane said when Solaris mentioned having to take his leave. It saddened her a bit to see him leave, but...eh, with her luck, she'd probably see him again sometime in the next few months at least.

He turned began taking a few steps backwards, still facing her. "I survived one army, I'll survive the next," he promised, before turning on his heel and dashing through the crowd as best he could without disrupting the con-goes too much. 'Solaris' disappeared between booths on the opposite side of the street.

[ End Scene. ]

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Len gets a grunt in reply, as she's currently trying to focus on the game. She would find him, though, when she was ready.

Snarky Mage

Len is only just getting to take a turn by the time Jesse showed up. A combination of being short and being passed over because he looked too young meant he got passed over for a while. Someone eventually took pity on him, since he wasn't one to be that assertive with strangers. As the newcomer player, he was allowed to choose the song to play. It would seem they were expecting him to choose an easier song, but he went right for the difficult ones. There were some jeers, not malicious though, at his choice.

It all meant that Jesse got to see him show them up but good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff