Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((*Puts up sign that reads: 'For Sale: A s**t ton of mystic pills'*))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Zetsubo-Chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It wouldn't be long until there was another knock on the door. Well, three to be precise. Then regardless if someone answered the door, the red clad hero would walk into the house and into the living room where the commotion seemed to be and looked over the people there. He would have greeted the butler upon entering, but he had more pressing matters at hand, seeing the sergal. He nodded, before stating. "You were at the new years party, weren't you? I wish to know about the host of that party." He turned his attention to the rest of the people for a moment. His expression was rather serious, though some might consider it harsh. It appears that he brought his family, which only means that either the broke it off with Harumda, or something very dangerous is about to happen. Maybe both. Maybe neither. It could just be a social visit he guesses. He turned his gaze to the neko. He thought about him for a minute, before his expression suddenly lightened. "I don't think we've met, I'm Nero." There, greeting enough, he turned his attention back to Redmane. "So, anything you could tell me is greatly appreciate."

(( That's true I guess. >w>;; I might be able to make some more plushies... Though the fact that Zetsu downed all those pills might have helped to make him a plushie... So if you want more you'll probably have to force people to down a s**t ton of mystic pills... ))

Redmane gave him a brief, blank stare.
"Might want to sit down, this will take time." he said, and then flew into an explanation: He, Harumda, and many other demons were from Avalon, a world of King Arthur's making to shield his kingdom from the might of the Blood which had previously been sealed above the city. He went on to say that Harumda had once been the greatest Lord the Warrior demons had known. Unmatched in combat, strategy, tactics. He left, over their petty squabbles and contests. Fast forward some time, and Harumda had gained other might - the Mantle of Temperance, granting him massive defensive strength, and now, the Lordship of the Warriors. The Mantle, he said, copied each soul that wore it, taking memories, powers, and capabilities. Those that held the Lordship held all those soul copies, and could access them without a thought.
He went on. Aiden had been Lord for some time. Thusly, Harumda weilded the might Aiden held. All his capability, which was already enourmous, and all his skill with weapons and magic - and every single other Lord's power as well.

"That iron skin was a power of the Lord that came before Aiden. There's others, as well. We have not even begun to see the full might that he can swing." he said, "And he has an army greater than Whitehaven's, in the Beasts." he said. "I cannot withdraw them - the Beasts and the Warriors are now inextricably connected. To even come here was a massive risk. One I hope plays out for the best."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Blink blink blink blink. Uhh..who was this that just walked in like he owned the place brushed off the butler and the neko

"Uh nice to--" and yeah now him. And was talking about all this with theother guy who showed up with his family like it was all planned out. Blank stare...

"Uh huh" he muttered. Since he haden't gotten an answer Dream headed off to the side listening to the talk. He mixed a white russion and then brought it back and handed it to Redmane.

"Here" he said simply enough. He glanced at the other guy.. Nero right?

"Would youlike something also?" he asked uncertinally.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Nero would feel a large chunk of his power suddenly left at the door as soon as he barges in uninvited.

Elliot arrives as Redmane is finishing his explanation. She does not look pleased, but it didn't seem to be directed at anyone in the house. "I don't remember the last time I came home to a party that started without me," she quips. Well, she had taken in a good number of teenagers in the past. Still, for her joke, her heart wasn't quite in it. "What brings you two here?"

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( so...anyone want to do some RP, or anything?

sorry i haven't done much the past week...just been really drained from school, for the most part. ))

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

(You know, it's a lot easier to just make plushie copies rather than turn people into them...)

Ghost wanders into the kitchen, the huge dog whuffing quietly in a greeting sort of manner. He sniffs curiously at Redmane, then turns his attention to the pups.

With the contacting duties done, Aloysius sets about to getting the little kids fed.

(I'll have Isaac show up later)

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Did you have something specific in mind, Kuro? Might be able to at least start something))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Well... I never actually said that everyone was going to physically become a plushie.... jsut that I wanted everyone as a plushie * Innosent look*

Besides.. plans for making everyone like Zetsu will take some time to finili..er.. i mean..come. up with >.> ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( nothing in particular...just have the desire to do something, ya know? ))

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Ya, I feel you. Let me know if you come up with something I could jump in on))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( I can mebbe start something for you. But I think I should go try and catch a bath or something,

This might be interesting. And I might be a while. )

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ixor-san
Nero would feel a large chunk of his power suddenly left at the door as soon as he barges in uninvited.

Elliot arrives as Redmane is finishing his explanation. She does not look pleased, but it didn't seem to be directed at anyone in the house. "I don't remember the last time I came home to a party that started without me," she quips. Well, she had taken in a good number of teenagers in the past. Still, for her joke, her heart wasn't quite in it. "What brings you two here?"

Redmane stood. "Elliot! Thank heavens." he said softly. "Harumda's lost his mind."

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Oh? Do tell?" Elliot asks, with a raised eyebrow.
The youth nodded lightly. The situation was more dire than he could probably deal with. And while He knows that there is always strength in numbers, he's not however sure if he wants to deal with the lord and lady of the house. At least not right now. It wasn't that he didn't trust them, in fact one might say he trusts them more then anyone else in this whole city. It's just that, they had there own way of doing things, and he had his. And he's not sure if there plans and his plans meshed. He'd sit awhile longer, planning out what he would do if things came to blows. It was a bit interesting to find elliot back so soon, but with so many new arrivals, he knew it was only a matter of time before one of the two arrived. He would continue his conversation with the sergal first. "Thank you, that was very enlightening." The youth considered what to ask next. "Do you know what he plans to do with this power? Possibly any specific plans that he has? I'd like to know what to be on guard for."

The youth turned back to the Neko. "I suppose if you would be kind enough to get me a glass of water, it would be greatly appreciated." He nodded. As for the power loss, it was expected, but he hadn't any intention to fight, so it was only a minor loss. He nodded lightly at Elliots joke, before finally responding to her question, figure it would be enough time for Redmane to answer her question first. "I'm merely here to get some answers. I'm a bit worried after hearing some of the things he'll be able to do."

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"He has used the underground sewer network to prepare for a total and complete destruction of the Skulls and all of their holdings." he said. "It will not be subtle, it will not be gentle, it will be quick, merciless, and deadly."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff