Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Pirate

12,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
A prim and gentlemanly voice answers Allan's call. "Alexander residence, may I help you?" Aloysius greets.

Kat feels the need to relax and, rather than taking Bob's advice and taking a bath, she makes for the bar and starts making herself her drink of choice. It actually places her within earshot of the call.

Fashionable Pup

10,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
He grumped.

"Doesn't matter if it's impossible. You must try."

Avila crossed her arms. "Fine! I wil!" she replied, in that pouty manner of hers. "And I'll rule the wrold while I'm at it! Hmph."

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"The world could do worse." Rosti admitted.

---

"Yes, is Rachel there? She was accosted and injured nearby, I sent her to you for recovery. I need to know if she made it."

Fashionable Pup

10,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori

---

"Yes, is Rachel there? She was accosted and injured nearby, I sent her to you for recovery. I need to know if she made it."

Avila giggled, hugging herself. She then started going around in circles around Rosti. "It's 'cause I'm awesome right?" She giggled again. It was amazing how fast she switched from one subject to another. "An' I could have a mountain Lion an' a stingray!"

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Esther54
Hat-tori

---

Avila giggled, hugging herself. She then started going around in circles around Rosti. "It's 'cause I'm awesome right?" She giggled again. It was amazing how fast she switched from one subject to another. "An' I could have a mountain Lion an' a stingray!"

"One should not count their chickens before they hatch, really." Rosti said with a chuckle.

Fashionable Pup

10,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
"One should not count their chickens before they hatch, really." Rosti said with a chuckle.

She stopped, and her gaze flatlined on him. "I'm having harmless fun. Don't ruin this for me." Avila started running around him again. "Why are grown-ups always being reasonable and stuff?! Daddy's like that too but I told him not to be reaplisitic an' tell me I couldn't be an otter because otters are cute and they can swim but I can't keep my head above water and I'll drown!" Cinnamon was watching her owner run around in circles.

Tipsy Pirate

12,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"No, Sir. I'm afraid we have not seen the young lady. I will send someone out to look for her straightaway. Do you know where she was when last you spoke?" It would be a starting point for their search.

Kat's head perks up. Al obviously had her attention.

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Esther54
Hat-tori

She stopped, and her gaze flatlined on him. "I'm having harmless fun. Don't ruin this for me." Avila started running around him again. "Why are grown-ups always being reasonable and stuff?! Daddy's like that too but I told him not to be reaplisitic an' tell me I couldn't be an otter because otters are cute and they can swim but I can't keep my head above water and I'll drown!" Cinnamon was watching her owner run around in circles.

Rosti laughed. "So long as you try." he said "Anything is possible."

---

"A few streets away. She was very panicked." he rattled off an intersection. "There was a... black knight there that attacked her. Be careful. This is a Lord's daughter we are talking about." he said simply.

Fashionable Pup

10,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori

---

"A few streets away. She was very panicked." he rattled off an intersection. "There was a... black knight there that attacked her. Be careful. This is a Lord's daughter we are talking about." he said simply.

Avila nodded eagerly.
"Yup!" she said, grinning. Avila tilted her head. "Can you talk to other bears that don't talk to people 'cause they're not beastkin bears?"

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Esther54
Hat-tori

---

Avila nodded eagerly.
"Yup!" she said, grinning. Avila tilted her head. "Can you talk to other bears that don't talk to people 'cause they're not beastkin bears?"

"No." he said. "Some bears are just... bears." he shrugged.

Fashionable Pup

10,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
"No." he said. "Some bears are just... bears." he shrugged.

"Oh... Hm." Avila smiled again. "Well that's okay because some bears are just cute and fuzzy and it's nice unles they bite you when you're hugging them I did that once an it bi t me an then Mommy told me not to hug brown bears cause they'll eat me but I could hug the mountain kitty and the bob kitties." She nodded, as if saying 'It's true'.

Tipsy Pirate

12,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Gains and Broderick?" Al confirms, with a significant look to Kat. "I will inform the Master and Mistress and two of the children will be on there way in a moment."

Kat was already on her way into the kitchen. "Terrence, trouble! We gotta go!" she belts out, emphatically, barging in and then back out, trusting him to catch up.

Eloquent Player

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"The Seducers send a thousand thanks." Al said, hanging up.

---

Rostislav laughed, ruffling her hair. "You are a good girl." he said with a smile.

Fashionable Pup

10,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Hat-tori
"The Seducers send a thousand thanks." Al said, hanging up.

---

Rostislav laughed, ruffling her hair. "You are a good girl." he said with a smile.

Avila beamed. She loved this kind of attention. "I do my best!"

[ End scene. ]

Feline Sage

There's a muffled oath from Terrence at Kat's precipitous announcement and departure. It takes him a few moments to start after her, though with his longer legs he could catch up fairly easily. "Care to fill me in?" he asks as they head off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff