Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
She nodded in acknowledgement of his words before pulling her mind away from his soul. She left the room and wandered down the hall a little ways before stopping and leaning back against a bare section of the wall. He's alive...he's alive and still has his thoughts and he can still go back to the way he was... She smiled and laughed a nearly sobbing laugh as the thought finally had time to truly sink in. Sink in just as she sunk to the ground, her legs stretched out in front of her. I'll make sure he comes back. I don't care if I have to practically kill myself; I will save him. I can't stand the thought of being alone...after so many have died or left or otherwise abandoned me...I don't want to be alone again...

And then she cried, curled up into a little ball with her knees pulled up to her chin, right there in the middle of the Haven hospital area. To be alone was her greatest fear. Though it was also something she was typically loath to voice, for fear of being seen as weak and desperate.

Assuming no one came along to inquire as to her current state, she would eventually pick herself up, compose herself, and head back to Snark Manor; she would need at least a night to let everything she had experienced fully absorb and let her emotions even out.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Um...no...not really..." Kat starts out, sticking her nose in the air. "It really isn't any of your concern, but...another Seducer's taken over the movie company. Some things are gonna change. And he says...with the Blackguard gone, it opens up more possibility for locations to shoot which means..." Had she started choking up a bit? "Which means I can travel and see the world and stuff..." She'd started to sniffle and tears came rolled down her cheeks. Obviously, she'd realized what it meant, to have to travel around for her job.

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Ah. Uh. Terrence blinks a couple times and gathers his wits for a moment. "And that means you'd have to spend time away from here..." he says slowly, thinking he has the reason behind her sudden tears.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kat nods and leans into him. Pity she was such an emotional wreck right at the moment or she might be able to enjoy it. "I want to...but I don't...I don;t know what I want, I never know what I want and I don't know how to decide..."

Snarky Mage

Holding onto her lightly, Terrence chuckles a bit after a few moments. "That's because you want your cake and to eat it too," he teases. He reach to brush her hair and then pauses, "Uh, did you experiment with bleaching a lock of your hair?"

Meanwhile, the two have at least one sneaky observer watching what's going on between the two.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kat pulls away suddenly and looks at the lock Terrence was referring to. "Ugh...again? It doesn't even last a day, now..." she grumbles. "It...seems to be turning blond. Ever since a met Angelus and started using these abilities and the more I use them the more persistent it is. But it's really streaky now and it looks...weird. I'm trying to keep it dyed until it all turns one color, at least, but something about the change doesn't seem to like to let the dye hold.

She blinks, finally remembering that he was standing there, with no shirt. And she had just been resting head against his mostly bare, and very well-formed, chest. She felt her face heat and really hoped he wasn't paying any attention to the shade of red that had overtaken her cheeks.

"Oh bloody hell. I have to go fix it," she sputters lamely, Terrence might get the sense that it was only an excuse.

Snarky Mage

"Uh...well, that's news to me," the (naturally) blond Legendary replies, "I though you were just experimenting or that it was from the movie set." He does notice her blush (kinda hard not to), but he attributes it to her being embarrassed by her hair color...though, that really didn't make much sense. It did, but it didn't. Ugh, now he's confused.

"Perhaps you should go relax and take a nice warm bath," Bob offers helpfully from where's he's floating well out of striking range, at least by hand.

"Nya? Angelus...?" Alerin whispers to himself, tail held in alert interest. They didn't seem to be going to do any kissy-kissy stuff yet, so that means he might see something interesting an' not gross like that.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Oh what the hell do you want!" Kat hisses at the spirit. "And why have you taken to following me around, anyway? I'm sure it's not just because I'm cute." Bob certainly seemed to have taken an interest in her and she couldn't quite put her finger on why. As perverted as he was, she was pretty sure there was more to the story. Another one of Kat's gut feelings. Yep. Because her gut was never wrong.

Snarky Mage

"Yes, why have you been following her around?" Terrence echoes Kat, though perhaps with less venom that Kat had used.

"Well, pardon me for having a bit of the spirit of the stage in me," Bob says in mock-offense while bowing, "However, Kat, you're going to be a Star. It's therefor my duty to watch over you." It's rather hard to tell if Bob's just laying out a load of bullshit or not.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kat jumps. She had thought that they were out of earshot. 'Wat...you can see him?" she asks. "I thought it was only the females in the manor that could?" She definitely looks skeptical when Bob makes such a ridiculously cliche claim.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Al's phone rang.

"Yes?"

"What? Speak clearly. Calm yourself."

"What attacked you." He said, deadpan. "Yes. Yes, I understand. I will alert authorities. Go to the Manor, it won't follow you there and it's closer. Hurry. I'm not sure you can hold together much longer."

He sighed.

A black knight? Why was it attacking Rachel like that?

Snarky Mage

Now Bob gets mildly irritated looks and mutters something that it's only the females of the household who can see him all the time, and even then there seemed to be certain exceptions. Speaking louder, he then says, "I can be seen by whom I wish to be seen by, Kat. I'm also perfectly serious. You've got the talent for being on stage, or on screen as is the case."

Terrence glances between Kat and Bob. It's obvious that he can see Bob right now, and he's now doubly glad Isaac made it so that the perverted spirit can't skulk about the house and be a peeping tom.

Questionable Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's been two months since Iri helped with the large firefight that started for no reason. When the fight was over, she didn't go to the manor to see if anyone was alright because she didn't know which side was witch. So instead, she stayed back and took pictures trying to gather evidence about the people in the manor. When she returned to her studio apartment she ran the data and revived the photo's she took getting some information on both sides. She was able to conclude that the people that were protecting the manor wasn't ordinary. Two people that caught her attention was the dragon girl and the man who could control and from different kinds of spears. She would need to gather more information on both of them to fully understand what they are. But for now Iri just laid low and watched out for the other side that was attacking the manor to appear again.

Now to the present, Iri hasn't been doing much since the incident other than buying ammo and a brand new sniper rifle. What she bought was the as50, the AW50's semi-automatic brother. Since it used the same kind of round as her other rifle, she didn't have to buy new ammo for it but continue using .50 BMG rounds. For some odd reason, she felt like upgrading rifles will help her with if she encounters any supernaturals. Leaving her apartment with her as50 disassembled into a guitar case, she set off into the city on her sports bike wanting to gather more information about the manor residence. She was able to set up her eyepiece to identify the faces of the people she is searching for by the photos she took. She wants to make it as easy as possible to mark and follow her 'target'.
Nero Peeked out of his room in Haven. It was the first time he left his room since All the original Haven Members left. He knew that he couldn't leave just yet, the people here were still in danger. He knew that humans wouldn't just accept the supernatural without some resistance, and While he knew that, He just couldn't deal with the sudden loss of all his friends... Well It wasn't all his friends, But he wasn't being very rational right now. It wasn't like he was very social anyways.

The youth appeared quite fatigued, watching the people that may or may not pass by. His eye had large dark circles under them. He slipped out of the room and out into the world. He walked quietly, keeping an eye out for anyone passing by. He didn't mean to be susipcious, but it was in his nature to be. He was keeping up with the news and politics of the supernatural, waiting quietly for it all to catch up. Maybe he was just being pessimistic? Eh, whatever.

He didn't like to think about the conflict with the Blackguard. It seemed like kind of a dark vibe, all things considered, also he didn't really remember much. He must have gone into trance, and he didn't like the thought of what that meant happened. Anyways, changing the subject, He thought that he should probably head to Silmeria at some point, see how everybody is doing... It's only been two months though, is that proper etiquette? Maybe he should go to the Manor... They usually had people who were nice enough, But then again... Those Orphans were annoying. That probably sounded a bit rude, but Nero felt that loss of parents and age were no excuse for being a snotty brat. So he shouldn't go there... But where? Eh, the Cafeteria here is good enough for now...

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
"So you're supposed to be some kind of guide?" Kat asks, still skeptical. But then her demeanor shifts drastically. "So that means you can tell me what I'm supposed to do now," she says, looking reieved. It seems lost on her how desperate she sounded to have solmeone else make her decision for her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff