Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kat would wait until it looked like the swimming lesson was done, not approaching until everyone started breaking up. Apparently she was feeling a bit more flirtatious now, the way her hips swayed as she walked over.

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Terrence does notice Kat as he comes back with the kickboard for Mikora and waves at her, but the swim lesson continues on a little longer. Ushering the kids out of the pool and having them get rinsed off and then dried, he blinks a bit at the way Kat walks over. "Somebody seems in a good mood today," he comments, wondering if it's because she's happy to see him or if she's trying to butter him up. That she's been admiring his form hasn't even crossed his mind.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kuro Ryuu Hime
"I'll do whatever I can to try and get your soul and body back together again. Things just don't feel right without you showing up without warning and taking me out to do stuff with you," she said, smiling.

The smile widened when she heard the last part. "I love you, too," she said quietly, happiness apparent in her voice. It was odd, the way thinking you had lost someone could make you realize or reaffirm your love for that person. "Even if you stay stuck like this..." she stroked Artemis's body's hair gently as she kept her focus on the space where his soul invisibly sat "...I'll still love you...you who are all I have left." Aiden, the last truly close friend she had besides Artemis, had disappeared with several others to Silmeria soon after the Blackguard were defeated and she still had not heard word from him; as far as she could tell, he was lost to her, leaving only Artemis.

He frowned, then slipped closer, his soul wrapping around her. And things would rush into her - emotions, feelings, needs... "If there is anyone who can save me, it is you." he said softly. A sad smile flitted across his face. He wasn't sure what more to say to her, a little lost for further conveyance - and it was well enough that he was, as tired as he was.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Spam was silent for a few moments, simply allowing allowing everything Artemis said and conveyed to sink in. "...Would it be alright if I went to your place to look at your research on Runes and such? And would you mind if I came back to ask questions about anything I find?" she asked, switching from idle thoughts of helping him to the beginnings of the preparing of a plan, before quickly adding, "Along with coming back just for the sake of visiting, of course."

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Not a problem." he replied. "I'm not going anywhere."

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
She smiled at that. "I'll be sure to visit often. Wouldn't want you getting lonely...or myself, for that matter," she said, adding the last part quietly. And then she sat quietly. Merely listening to the beep of the hospital machines and the breathing of Artemis's body. "...I know I should probably leave...get started on what I can or ask Isaac for his opinion on where to start or even just go home and get something to eat, but...I don't really want to go; not with here being the only place I can talk to you, for the first time in so long."

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
(('Lo, all. It turns out I didn't die this weekend, I just got really into Skyrim >_> ))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kuro Ryuu Hime
She smiled at that. "I'll be sure to visit often. Wouldn't want you getting lonely...or myself, for that matter," she said, adding the last part quietly. And then she sat quietly. Merely listening to the beep of the hospital machines and the breathing of Artemis's body. "...I know I should probably leave...get started on what I can or ask Isaac for his opinion on where to start or even just go home and get something to eat, but...I don't really want to go; not with here being the only place I can talk to you, for the first time in so long."

"The sooner you save me, the sooner I can hold you and show you how much I love you." he said, the first thing he said that was truly clear.

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
The clarity of his words -- the idea that his entire soul agreed upon it, or something like that -- made her smile even more. It was a few moments before she spoke again. "Do you have any ideas as to where I should start with this? You know more about Runes -- specifically Truth -- than anyone else, so..." she shrugged, then; she figured if anyone knew a semi-reasonable way to begin, it would be him.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
While Terrence isn't aware that Kat had been admiring the scenery, she isn't aware quite how it had affected her disposition. "Um..yeah...I guess," she answers, with a strained smile. To Terrence, it probably wasn't very convincing.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"The main issue is that the connection between body and soul doesn't exist anymore." he explained with difficulty. "My father seperated his body and soul - but the connection remained and he was able to pull it back in partially to ambulate and act. Repairing that connection should be the top priority - or rather, finding a way to make a new one. I'm... It's tiring, talking like this. If I'm not careful, I might begin placing permanent memories in you during this information transfer."

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Anyway, I'm off to bed now, but I'll probably be on for RP tomorrow))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
"I see..." she said quietly, letting out a sigh. "I suppose I should go, then, if such a thing could potentially happen if our conversation continues. Besides, I probably look crazy to anyone passing by, talking to thin air like this." She chuckled at the thought. With an over-exaggerated motion to further convey how much she wanted to stay, she pushed herself off of the edge of the bed she'd been sitting on. "Thanks for giving me a starting point." She began to walk toward the door, though she kept her connection with his soul long enough and moved slow enough that she would hear if he wished to say anything else before she left.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Goodbye." came his last quiet whisper.

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

Okay, mixed signals again. Well nothing to it but to press forward. "Did something happen that I should know about...?" he queries definitely noting how strained her smile is. He grabs his towel and drapes it over his shoulders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff