Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shade takes her hand. He hasn't touched another person for years. The sensation is strange and new to him. "Did you come from the other side of the wall?" He asks her as they walk. He looks back at her trailing behind, to see her answer.

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

..And he called me Mona Lisa...

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina's head tilted forward in a gradual nod. She was happy she couldn't elaborate or him. She headed for the city initially to feed, but once the shock of what hd happened had wore off and the realization that she was alone kicked in, her appitite slowly faded. She hadn't eaten in well over a month and the smell of this stranger slowly sent a pang of tarvation pains throug her abdomin. But she had learned long ago to ignore and tune it out.

((O.C.C.-))

..because he'd pay to see my smile...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Exiting the other side of the sleek black car, as though he had just awoken from some kind of daze, an equally suited man stepped out into the dismal street. He stood up, one hand fleeing to adjust his black tie, it was a constant habit, a very casual motion that could mean one of several things. Right now it meant he didn't want to be here. "What's our ETA on that...what did you call it?" The man asked the other, prying his hand from his tie. They weren't in front of clients. They were alone, save for their driver and that was alright. He didn't need his business face right now. His free hand had a vice grip on a cup of coffee, or something similar. Calling it coffee was charitable. One finger absently dipped into the tepid liquid and flicked a few droplets of it off into the air. Disgusting. It wasn't any good to him now, when it was hot it was only barely serviceable. He turned the cup over and emptied it of any remaining liquid.

Glancing at his partner sidelong, his glasses fortunately hiding his eyes from view, he studied the other man, to see if he even ought to comment. Sometimes, he had learned, it was alright to question his majesty, others it was all business and it was better to wait until he'd gotten all of his little jitters out. "Johnson, are in the right area of the city?" He had opted to risk it.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shade noticed the energy that moved through her. He turned again to her and asked more questions to try to distract her. Sometimes forgetting she could not speak and asking questions recquiring more than a nod. He turns and smiles.
"Have you ever seen a sunset?" he aks. He had never seen one, only heard of them. He was born after the effects of the Nuclear War had burned away the atmosphere. Scientists went mad, claiming we couldn't live without it. Thus Zeus, the black storm lingering over the city of Verridian, was born. They are constantly reminded of it by its thunderous voice. Booming out at sparatic times.

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Creed walked down the street dreaading every step tnat brought him face to to face with his boss. He was hoping Frosty's sword and the piece of cloak from Shade would cover his a** for the mintur inncodent. He knew he would be home free if he could eleminate Akuma and bring back Rebeca

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【• • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

..And he called me Mona Lisa...

׺°”˜`”°º×
Marlaina Leigh Gustav
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Marlaina had to think hard for this question. For closer members of a Succubi tribe, they can share memories and experiances. Her mother who had lived long before the Nuclear War took effect had seen many a sunset and sharedit with the younger members of the clan. A small smile tugged at the girl's warn lips as she nodded, remembering the image. Bright reds and oranges as if the sky was ablaze. But soon, that smile faded, as did the picture-like memory. The woman who raised her is now long gone, and soon will be the fragments of memory she implanted in her mind.

((O.C.C.-))

..because he'd pay to see my smile...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 【 • • 】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Akuma Mezuki
Syn finishes his sandwich. "you know it!" he walks over to Gemini and places his scarf over his face "i still cant use my left arm though... so its your call if we fight or run if we so happen to come across a foe" With that he gestures Gemini to lead the way

She leads him out of the apartment and into the crowded streets. People stare at the two strange characters. Strapped with weapons and out of place. "I was just thinking. If Dirza found Shade's hideout, then they might know about mine." she pauses for a minute and turns to look at Syn.
"which means..." Syn began to look around at the people in the streets, scanning each individual for a sign of what could be an ambush.

Prophet

"I can't see why you'd be upset, even if we weren't." said Nathan, frowning at the device. "It was my assistant who drove us. I don't have anyone back at the office to file my paperwork." Snark wasn't usually his favorite, but sometimes the long arm of the law needed to be let down. Johnson looked up at the alleyway, where his device told them to go. Dirza, his superiors, programmed it, the chip, and everything else, so he found no reason to question the authenticity.

Straightening his glasses once again, Nathan pocketed the device and started down the alleyway. The sooner they were off the streets the better. He was already beginning to miss the artificial light and filtered air. Looking over his shoulder, making sure his partner was following, Nathan rolled his eyes. Williams might be four years his senior, but when it came to "coffee" he was like a child.

"That horrible beast," he scoffed. "Were the exact words I used. If I read this right, it should be less than half a klick away." That was the bad part. Its blinking light had stopped moving as it was being transported, right on the path of the security force. Something went down. But it was that 'something' that kept him employed. His superiors say jump, he'd better be in the air already.
Gem whips out her twin guns. She turns back and forth frantically her heart starts to race but she controls it. She had more power of her mind now. "Anything?" She asks Syn checking the other directions.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Is it beautiful? What does it look like?" He says stopping and turning to her with wide eyes, forgetting she couldn't explain. He remembers and the smile slowly fades. He had always wanted to see a sunset. To stare into the twilight and see the first star twinkle to life.

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Creed noticed Akuma and Gemini this all most too perfect . He jumped to stand in thier paths.
"I've been looking for you rebeca," he smirked gearing up his dark energy "Akuma you can join Shade...in the other world."
He dangled a piec of Shade cloak infront of them.
Syn turns and faces Creed. " I'd like to see you try!" he barks with arrogance in his voice.
Gem takes a step back as Creed appears. Then aims her guns at his smirking face. She notices the piece of cloak and recognizes it as Shade's. So it was true. Shade had really been killed. Rage wells up inside of her. They had been friends for years. "b*****d!!!" she screams firing her guns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff