Welcome to Gaia! ::

Syn jumps at the noise of the truck falling, waiting for what will happen next he grips the hilt of his blade

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shade shoves Gemini into an alley. The he pulls forth his shadow blad and comes to stand next Syn. People scream sparatically and run in random directions in fear, though all do not clear.
"This might get ugly." Shade says to Syn. "Creed is here as well."

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Creed is using all his strength to keep the creature confined in the van. He can't keep it up much longer.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shade watches as Creed tries to contain the beast. He contemplates helping as he looks around at the people screaming and running in panicked directions. He knows innocent lives would be lost if that thing escaped. The fires of vengeance burn within him as he glares at Creed. Perhaps that thing would save him the trouble of killing Creed. Then again he wanted that pleasure for himself. He squeezes the shadow blade in his hand.

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Creed was begining to sweat and breath hard. His powers were begining to deplete and the creature was thrashing around it would be only a matter of time. Just then, as he feared his powers gave out and that thing was loose. If it didn't kill him Dirza would.
Gemini snaps back into it and races towards Shade and Syn. She spots Creed in the crowd of frantic people. She remembers what has happened although she wasn't conscious. She readies her machine gun and machete. She was terrified both sides of her were terrified, but she wasn't going to let it stop her. "So what's on the menu?" she smirks. "It seems every time I snap to it something is going down. At least I'm not here for the boring stuff." she jokes.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shade turns to her and does his slight smile. For a minute he forgets about Creed.
"Glad to see you're back." Then he turns to stare vengeance in the face once more. "Once that thing strikes, you and Syn take it out." He turns to look at them for confirmation, then turns his head to look at Creed. "Creed's mine." He says with rage in his voice.

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Creed was doing his best to counter the creatures attacks. It was then he noticed SHade and his band of miscrents "This I do not need he thought." He jumped out of the way of the creatures blow.
"Sounds like a good enough plan to me. What about you?" She turns and looks at Syn.
"Lets do it!" Syn readies his blades and waits for the signal to begin his assault. he thinks to himself *This is just the opportunity i need*

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shade can't handle the rage building up anymore. He turns in runs toward Creed screaming his name. His sword trails behind him on the ground sending sparks flying.
"CREEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!" he jumps as he nears. His cloak whips out behind him. It's length abnormally long. He raises the shadow blade above his head as he brings it down upon Creed.
The minotaur's fist swung past creed with the force of a truck and barely missed as creed dodged. It stood straight up, to it's full twelve foot height, and with a mighty roar slammed it's fists down at creed like two great wrecking balls.

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Creed made a sheild protecting him from the Minatur's attack and dodged Shade's attack just barely. He wasn't sure he could fight them both at the same time. This was not his day.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"He's mine beast!" Shade yells as he throws a shadow into his face. Blinding him momentarily. He then flips through the air and lands in front of Creed with his blade ready.
Gemini runs into the battle with her machine gun blarring. It hits the beast bu does little damage against his tough hide. "Over here ya overgrown cow!" She screams as she waves her arm in the air.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff