Welcome to Gaia! ::

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mia's eyes widened, but she quickly composed herself.
"I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, I was brought here by a private matter that does not concern you.." Mia had been helping, although ignorant to what she was doing. She blindly followed the word of Grant. "Now leave, I have never seen you before in my entire life.." Mia gripped the suitcase so tight that her knuckles were white.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Then why is your heart racing? I can hear it thumping hard inside your chest. I can also smell the Accelerator X in your breifcase." He says pointing the tip of his sword at her face. "If you won't tell me. Then I'll just have to kill you!" He says dashing towards her with his blade ready to strike.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

ℛℯἶαηnє Ꮗเηtєгѕ

Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Rei sighed softly as she slithered along the desert. Unlike normal people she loved the sun and the sand. It was the snake in her... but she was nearing the outside of the city... the slums, the place nobody ever wanted to be. She pulled up her hood and pulled her long tail very close to her body. Hopefully her long cloak would hide enough of her where she can slip in, get some food, and slip out. She could here people screaming and running from the bar. While for others that was a bad sign, for her it was good. It meant nobody was guarding the back room where food and money was kept. She slipped into the back the the bar. She peaked around the the corner. two people seemed to be fighting. She could smelt that neither were human. Good. They kept the bar cleared and she cleared the bar rooms. Moving back into the back rooms she started to fill her sack with some can goods and a few handful's of money. With the money she would be able to actually buy food instead of stealing it... if she could get into a store without people screaming and running... which was hard.

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.
Alone, don't remember, remember.

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
"You can hear my heart... Acceleration X?" Mia muttered, looking at him utterly astonished, and confused.
Mia's eyes widened, 'kill!?' She had never been put in danger like this before.
"Are you mad!?" Mia asked, ducking under her table and crawling out the other side. She got up, stumbling at first she raced behind the counter. She grabbed bottles of liquor and threw them at him. "What are you talking about? Who carries around a sword!?" Mia had seen so many of Grant's patients, she had no idea who this guy was, but he knew her name...She wanted to get to her bike, and hurry home. She had no way of defending herself, she was defenseless much like a normal human, no powers were produced from her mutation and its not like she trained herself to use any weapons.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
He slashes but misses, slicing the table in half. He turns and get's a bottle of vodka right in the face. "Argh!" He screams. He stops and looks up at her. Apparantly mistaken about her. "If you don't even know what is going on then why are you helping Dirza Corp?" He asks wiping his face with his cloak. A sound from the back room makes him spin. He just barely catches sight of a long red snake slither past the crack beneath the door. "What the hell is that?" he asks more to himself rather than to Mia.

HellStalkr's Wife

8,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mia stepped back, her eyes wide. She didn't know how to answer his question, but didn't really try and think of an answer. When he was focused on the clattering, Mia saw it as a chance.. A chance to get out of there! She rushed towards the door, and threw it open. She still gripped the suitcase tightly, that seemed to be her biggest concern. She ran on the gravel, and slipped. She scrambled to her feet and ran into the alley way. She was bleeding, and if you had a nose like Shade, you'd be able to smell her blood.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
darkspoet
Mia stepped back, her eyes wide. She didn't know how to answer his question, but didn't really try and think of an answer. When he was focused on the clattering, Mia saw it as a chance.. A chance to get out of there! She rushed towards the door, and threw it open. She still gripped the suitcase tightly, that seemed to be her biggest concern. She ran on the gravel, and slipped. She scrambled to her feet and ran into the alley way. She was bleeding, and if you had a nose like Shade, you'd be able to smell her blood.
"NO!" Shade screams as he turns to see Mia slip and fall. He races after her but she's already gone. He sniffs the air. The faint smell of blood tingles inside his nostrils. The Accelerator X would be wearing off soon. If he didn't follow her he'd loose the trail. Yet he wanted to know what was inside that backroom. So he barges in and finds a tall redheaded woman. He looks at her for a minute before realizing that the snake he saw was really her legs, almost completely hidden by her long cloak. "Mutatation." He says warily unsure of whether or not she was freindly. Still he keeps his long black blade clutched and ready in his hand.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

ℛℯἶαηnє Ꮗเηtєгѕ

Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Rei was not paying much attention to the fight. She cared less about what they were doing as long as it didn't effect her. There was not much food as it was just a bar but Since she had also been able to grab money it was worth the raid. Once she grabbed at the useful canned foods she hefted the bag over her shoulder and moved towards the back door. When she heard the word mutation she looked up to see the male from the fight was now in back staring at her. "....Hi there..." she said and quickly turned so she was facing him. She was unaware if he was a threat so she wouldn't turn her back to him

((edited))

No, don't
Leave me to die here,
Help me survive here.
Alone, don't remember, remember.

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Name: Alice Havoc
Alias: Smokes
Position: Rebel (leader?if that's ok)
Weapons: Knives throwing and other wise, wrist cross bow, common or handy objects
Skills: Tracking, Comba, Speed, Sneaky
Description: Wears black trench, messanger hat, and sunglasses to hide identity when not at base
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces