Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think makes/would make the best couple?

Victor + Eli? 0.41176470588235 41.2% [ 7 ]
Izo + Rose? 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Ghost + Rilie? 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Cory + Samantha? 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Izo + Fina? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Pino + Fina? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Alex + Rilie? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Pino + Sophie? 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 124 125 126 > >> »|

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Travis's move made no contact but soon he realized what she was doing and the opportunity it had for him, His actions played through with his intelligence that was locked away in his mind.

"ELLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!"

A roar bellowed out as her feet connected with his head and flung him over her, As he flew over her he stabbed for her chest this time hoping to make a connection while he was going head over heels for this abomination, The reason why her attack made contact was because he had jumped to avoid the jaw extremities.

Friendly Lunatic

Izo Kazuma

With in the darkness of his mind, Izo found him self laying down in what felt like smoldering ash. The distinct smell of sulfur and gun powder was in the air as Izo attempted a breath of air only to cough out some ash that was in his lungs. "Where... where am I?" he would say in a choking voice, but was only answered back by a loud high pitched sound which made him cover his ears and close his eyes. The relentless sound was intense and very painful and made him stumble a bit. Even after the sound ceased, his ears still rang. Izo then found him self stumbling through what appeared to be some sort of medieval housing. As Izo walked out, he could see similar building's burning to the ground, peasants wearing dirty rags for clothes running around screaming, while what appeared like winged demons with horns flew in and started eliminating them all by the dozens. Izo winced a bit and shook his head, as his ears finally stopped ringing. An explosion from some where in the village made him look around and step away from the house he was in. Thankfully the explosion made him look in the direction of one of those demons, to allow him enough time to remove a well made sword from his side and slice off it's head in one quick motion. Izo breathed in heavily, taking in a fresh breath of night air as he looked along the blade of the sword. He would stand up straight and wondered when he had gotten such a sword when a memory of someone in a black cloak with crimson embroidery stealing the sword from some knights popped into his mind.

Izo wasn't going to dwell on it too much, however, as he looked around to get a feel for what was around him. He noticed the peasants being completely killed off with no way to save them. Izo then found him self drawing a cross in front of himself with his eyes closed as if making a silent prayer for them while stepping backwards into the darkness of the alley. A demon who was also hiding in the dark alley way took this chance to try and thrust it's long sharp claws into the back of Izo's neck. It was so sure of it's kill it gave a wide smile which showed off it's long fangs and razor sharp teeth. To it's great surprise, however, the demon watched it's own arm being lobbed over it's head, while Izo had turned around, sliced off the arm, dashed past the demon severed it's head in one quick motion. Even Izo didn't entirely know where these graceful, yet deadly moves were coming from.

Suddenly, everything around him stopped. There was no smell, no sound, no taste, no wind, nothing. Just the sight of total darkness again. Izo noticed the sword he carried was gone once again, but when he looked back up, he could see a figure wearing a black cloak with crimson embroidery standing before him with a long sword in one hand and a curved dagger in the other hand. For some reason despite the darkness both Izo and the mysterious man could be easily seen. The man lifted the point of his dagger just under the brim of his hood to remove it from his head. The face resembled Izo's though the hair was longer and the man looked some what older than Izo. Before Izo had a chance to say anything the man would say, "Why are you still so weak? Your powers, your speed, your skill, and even your own resolve is lacking from what they should be..." the man would say, obviously talking down on Izo while shaking his head. Izo took a step forward and swung one arm out to the side. "Who are you? What do you know!?" Izo yelled out. The older man would smirk as he looked directly in Izo's eyes as he walked toward him slowly. "Vincent. One of your great ancestors and it looks like I have much to teach you." Izo stood back up straight and took a step back as the Vincent lifted both his blades returned them to their sheathes. Izo was rather confused and very cautious with this person claiming to be his ancestor, but what Vincent did next made Izo try to lift his arms up in a defensive stance to keep Vincent away from him. Vincent was much too fast, however, as he placed one hand on Izo's forehead and another on Izo shoulder. The veins in both of their bodies glew brightly while an electrical field engulfed the area around them. In real life, it would appear as if Izo was just in a deep coma.

Cory Haze

Once they were finally making their getaway, Cory quickly took this chance to put the same metal band around his head that Rose and Fina had seen him wear before. Cory closed his eyes and could much more easily see the fight between the two abominations. The zombies left on the building were still left completely untouched as well as the ones watching the two from the many windows of the airport. He could feel his power over them slipping, however, as Alexia's passive ability to suck up all mutation's special abilities, continued to run it's course. Cory would have liked to get alot of the medical equipment out of there along with a lot of the weapons, but it couldn't be helped. So instead Cory would search the area for the others as well as keep a look out for PRIDE members, especially Danielle.

Sarah Clover and Victor Hartman

Sarah was about to respond to the message over the radio when Victor was the one who surprisingly beat her to it, "That's a relief. I think I have an idea of what happened, and I don't blame you for your actions." Victor would say. Then he took a deep sigh of relief and smiled before going back to work on programming everyone into the device. Once Victor had finished Sarah chimed in with a question, "What about Izo and I believe her name was Fina. They left some time late last night and never returned. Have you seen them?" She would say with a hint of worry in her voice though still kept the same demanding, attitude she always carried.

Bethany Claes

Bethany held Sophie in her arms since they left the warehouse. She could easily sense everyone's emotions with in the car and her ears picked up on everything going on around the car. Every once in awhile she would give Sarah directions on how to avoid the obstacles in the road up ahead. The sun was slowly rising, however, which was slowly making everything easier to see.

((Thank you everyone for your concerns. I'm still getting better, but I'm much better than what I was. I will try to involve Kaine with the others, tomorrow and will hopefully be well enough to give you a summary of recent events, Jericho. The two groups are currently heading back toward Tenn., Andrew, so there is a chance for one of the two to find your characters.))
User Image
The world's already dead...

Alexia Xanth

Alexia brought her lower hands up to push to the side at the incoming blades, growling as she did so. However, she was a little late, and the blades landed instead into her left shoulder. As the blades penetrated her flesh, a roar of pain was elicited from her, and her upper hands burst from the earth holding in the both of them a huge rock in both of them. Moving her feet to press to either side of the blades, she pushed away at them to remove them from her shoulder [If slamming him on his head hadn't forced them out after the stab in] she would then move her arms up and over her body, swinging the gigantic rock over herself to slam down toward his body, rolling back and bolting toward the zombies at the airport in a zigzag pattern. Grabbing the nearest one by the arm, she ripped it off and bashed him across the head, knocking it off. Grabbing the gun from its hands, an automatic rifle, she turned to face the other zombies, about to swing the gun at them, until something just unexpected happened. She didn't even realize it but out of reaction she shot them down while her other arm shoved the arm into her maw and crunching down on it...

Running back towards Travis, she dropped the gun, all limbs aimed to grasp for those scythes.

...Just like you the moment you saw me.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Danielle watched as Cory left in the helicopter, She had gotten to the roof top a little late to catch the flight. So instead she grabbed her right side up near her shoulder blades with her left hand and arm. She ran straight for the helicopter in front of her and soon leaped off the building towards it reaching for one of the wheel's and possibly the landing gear hydraulic line.

Travis roared when he slammed his head on the ground, Once Alexia rolled off of him he took off into the forest to provide some cover for him. He was going to play the sneak now or better yet the Predator of this little hunt, Travis excelled in silence and stealth. For ******** sake he trained with a very intelligent soldier whom mastered the art of stealth, Travis made sure his scythes made no sound while she attacked the zombies. He hunted her like she was his prey.

Demonic Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
User Image

Silently Rilie rode on her bike behind the others, she listened to what the others were saying over the radio. she would have spoke but she was really distracted with keeping her eyes on her Ipad, makeing sure that there were no on coming attacks, or that the abominations were still behind them, and staying there. she would be their eyes and give them warnings when they came up.
User ImageWith every shot I make, another life I take...
Mood Music:

Fina ~ Xanth

Fina accepted the radio back and spoke into it at the response. "We're here too. I'm piloting the Helicopter. Izo and I are safe, I have your rifle, and we've killed the two we set out for. We'll meet you in Charlotte." She said, and continued to take the Helicopter higher. She didn't know the height the abominations could reach if they jumped. They could level a state... It didn't seem too farfetched for one to be able to hulk jump at the Helicopter. At the same time, she headed off in the direction of the destination.

[OoC: Not sure about saying if or if not Danielle caught onto the Helicopter.]
... Every time I take a life, I give a little of my own.

User Image
The world's already dead...

Alexia Xanth

Alexia finished crunching down the arm in the mouth at her belly and her shoulder was completely healed, muscles tensing for a moment before she started toward the area where Travis was. Seeing no sign of him, she moved to the airport and began demolishing the building as she tore through the zombies inhabiting the place. Tearing out chunks of wall like nothing, punching huge holes in the floors and throwing the corpses of zombies around like ragdolls, each one missing parts of its anatomy, looking to have a gigantic chunk torn out of it by a huge set of teeth...

...Just like you the moment you saw me.
[Going to be unable to post at all until Monday due to having to leave for Amtgards Feast event.]

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
((awww no postys for me...and I was gone all day too =/ oh wellz....YESH I AM NOW 18 XD I can legally buy ciggerettes and lottery tickets *will never by ciggerettes* ))

Friendly Lunatic

Sarah Clover

Sarah swerved out of the way of a random strolling zombie in the road, before returning a reply to Fina, "Good to hear and safe flight. Keep us updated with what's going on." As Sarah finished, she noticed the sun shining through the trees directly in front of them, signaling the new day. She would pull down the sun visor and check the ammo in her gun, as she sped down the highway. In many ways she felt their group was pretty safe having both Rilie and Bethany with them, who could easily spot zombies. Plus, soon they might have a second device like Rilie's.

((We can just say Danielle made it to the helicopter. Otherwise, she would be left with the two abominations and trying not to get her killed just yet. Also congrates Yuffie on finally hitting the big 18. Hope you have a good one. Sorry i dont have more to post. be back later.))

Demonic Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
User Image

As Rilie continued to follow behind Saras car, she noticed a stray zombie, she watched as sara swirved to avoid it, moveing her hand down from the handlebars she picked up her gun from its holster, as Rilie swirved to get behind the zombie she shot it in the back of the head. as she drove on she turned her head to watch it fall to the ground dead, turning her head back forward she reholstered her gun and moved her hand back onto the handlebars. she glanced down at her ipad, there was a small group of zombies a few yards away from them comeing from the east, but it looked like the small group was walking away from them, "alright guys, i see a small group of zombies to the east, but it looks like they are walking away from us. ill keep watch on them just to make sure they dont come towards us." Rilie spoke into her headset. her eyes stayed locked on the small group watching its movements, lifting her other hand off the handlebars she started to type something into the ipad, the screan changed and she could get a better look at the hoard.

Demonic Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
yuffie6
((awww no postys for me...and I was gone all day too =/ oh wellz....YESH I AM NOW 18 XD I can legally buy ciggerettes and lottery tickets *will never by ciggerettes* ))

happy birthday yuffie. ill be happy when i turn 22 later this year...well in november.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
(( Thanks anime and bloodraye =] ))

Friendly Lunatic

Victor Hartman

Victor finally made the finishing touches on the device Eli had been working on for quite some time and thankfully it was mostly finished by the time he got to it. He would then move through the menus pretty quickly as he wanted to see the location of Eli and the others. Victor also couldn't rest until he knew how far they were away from the two abominations. First the device showed him what was around in the immediate area. The horde of regular zombies, which shambled down the street heading East and looking a little further down he could see a new survivor they had not yet encountered. He figured that to be the reason the zombies hadn't gone after them yet. They must have already sensed the lone survivor who seemed to be on foot. "Around the next corner is a survivor we haven't met yet. The zombies are heading in the direction of the survivor who seems to be on foot and is killing off zombies as we speak." He would tell the group while expanding his search on the device.

Through satellite imaging he could see the helicopter the other group was in and could see a little human stick figure which would represent a human who was probably flying the helicopter, and 3 other humans inside the helicopter. ((Pino would probably show up as a human despite his superhuman abilities. His blood fights back the virus, but not the super human part of the virus which is allowed to flourish.)) Victor could also see three other stick figures which looked human but had horns and was a green coloration compared to the human's blue coloration which told him they were mutations. He couldn't see what shape the others were in, but he could see their locations. To his surprise, however, one was located beneath the helicopter. After, seeing that, he would speak to Fina over the radio. "Hey Fina, I think you might have an unwanted passenger on the bottom of the helicopter. It is a mutation." Victor would say in his normal soft voice as to not cause too much alarm and cause her to panic which he didn't see Fina as doing, though they did just meet briefly back at the warehouse. He then would do another search which showed two red stick figures with horns and wings which represented abominations. Victor still had some more work to do to the device to get it to show the size of the abominations, but he had to assume they were much smaller than Alex as they were hard to find through satellite imagine. He took a sigh of relief to see they were still fighting back at the airport and could see many other stick figures around the area which were green like the mutations, but didnt carry horns and had a bloody mouth and hands which represented zombies. The zombies were most likely drawn to the abominations due to all the fighting in the same way they were drawn to Alex.
User ImageWith every shot I make, another life I take...
Mood Music:

Fina ~ Xanth

Fina let out a small sigh. They were off to a safer place. Somewhere that the abominations were not. She looked forward, keeping her eyes attentive on the surroundings. It was more to keep herself focused on flying than to actually watch if she'd hit anything at this height. She looked over toward Cory. "Okay... So to put things simply and short, my family line on my mothers side, from when people used swords instead of guns... as far as i'm told, were all assassins." She said. "Start the training from a young age and all, you know... To maximize how effective we are at the job. That woman out there used to be my mother before she was turned into that thing." She returned her attention to where they were heading. "That's why I said that we were all dead if she were anything like she was before. Given the abilities of some mutations and the fact that they are stronger and faster... and she's basically an extremely hulked out version of one, add our training into the mix and she's literally unstoppable." She turned her eyes toward cory for just a moment. "Also, you said she absorbs powers? That's new, but that just makes her that much more dangerous around you, especially if you use Walkers as guards."

Turning her eyes to the radio, she arched a brow. Picking it up, she spoke into it. "Thanks... You can see us?" She asked, before putting it down. She looked to the others. "Get your weapons ready and guard the ones who are resting..." She looked to Cory. "You need a gun to take care of our visitor with? I'd volunteer but I have to fly this thing..."

[OoC:]
... Every time I take a life, I give a little of my own.

Questionable Prophet

User Image
҂-ℜøsє ӎɑʅɭϵʀ

"And if you die. . .

I wanna die with you"

Rose had already handed Fina back the headset, so she never heard Victor's reply. She would not have thought much of it anyway; even if they did forgive her, like she knew they would, it would not change anything. All she could do was watch over Pino and Eli until they were better, and Izo as well.

She was not really listening to anything Fino said, at least until she said something about a visitor. Rose gripped her sword more tightly, looking up from the three she had been watching. Where was their so called 'visitor'? They were not in the helicopter, so unless they could fly Rose guessed that they must be hanging on from the bottom. She considered going down there to take care of them herself, but after a moment she decided that there was no way she would leave Izo, Pino and Eli even for a second.

"Such a lonely day, and it's mine...

The most loneliest day of my life"

User Image

Song of the Century

((sorry for not posting much. Track is over so things should slow down for me now))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff