Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annaleia Jane Darling
~Lady~

┏━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━┓

Leia turned a light shade of pink, "Well, it wasn't a very good map..." she murmured, looking down. At his next words however, she was looking back up at him with a bewildered look before realize he was flirting. At least she thought it was flirting. When he offered his arm she beamed visibly, taking it on instinct but loving the memory of home. No one did this in New York! It made her long for London once again, but it pushed her to like this new boy. "I'm Annleia Darling, but I prefer Leia." she said sweetly, keeping up with his larger steps easily. She was used to taller people leading her around in new places. Leia listened patiently as he explained what he knew of the Sorority rooms, and she nodded, smiling a bit at the prospect of pets....and of course blushing when being referred to as the sun. "Scoundrel..." she teased lightly, smiling. He seemed to be quite the gentleman, even stopping to help another lost student. Leia smiled and waved at the girl, wishing she had the guts to play with colors like this girl did.

(OOC: Work time! go ahead and puppet a bit if need be smile )

┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━┛

User Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gianna Fiterelli ~~~ Ariel
Current Outfit

Gianna sighed as she circled her index finger on the top of the desk, she sat at. She never really liked physics. It was so boring to her. Learning this will never get her into the Olympics. Her teacher was also so horrible, he sounded like Ben Stein Stoned. Slow and wondering off on his subject. She sighed and looked outside. The day was too nice to be stuck in this class, listening to this man dribble on. She jumped a bit when the school bell rang. She quickly started to gather her things, tucking her laptop in her bag and grabbing her books and shoving in her book bag. She carried her laptop bag in her hand and swung her bookbag over her shoulder. Her long naturally bright aurburn red hair laid over one shoulder as it usually did. Some of it sat against her back.

Gianna was wearing a casual black dress and some black heeled boots. (See link) She hurried out of the class as she always did. She didn't have work today. Thank God But she still had to make it to the pool before it closed for two periods. She had gained a time slot before closing time to practice. There was an upcoming competition and she wanted to get in. She had to make sure that she was ready. She had even forgotten that it was a Friday. She hurried into the parking lot, digging the keys from her purse. Her mind deep in thought about the schedule she had to make for herself tonight. She beeped her keys and a blue Corvette beeped and flashed its lights.

Alessandra went over and opened the door and tossed her bags on the floor of the passengers seat. On her passenger seat sat a duffle bag with her swim and workout clothes in it. She set her purse up with the duffle bag. She took out her phone and put it on her charger, setting on the dashboard. She started the car and put the windows down. "If I can make to the pool in five I can have it for an hour before it closes." She told herself looking at the time on the dash board. She turned on her radio and A/C.

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Astrid Wulf Scarlet
~Red Riding Hood~

Astrid looked up at the two as they walked. When he called her "cotton candy" she was shocked he noticed her existence so much so that she lost her balance and tumbled backward off her suitcase. Her face turned hot with embarrassment at her own clumsiness. She bolted to her feet and pointed to the dorms on the map. When she spoke English, her thick French accent made it so most people couldn't understand her. "I'm looking for the, uhh," she paused for a moment, trying to remember her English, "the dorms." The small girl realized no one really noticed her fall so her red face turned from beet red to about as pink as her hair. She glanced between the two and finally noticed they were arm in arm. Astrid wondered if they were a couple, or if he was just another player who prayed off innocent girls. On the off chance that he was a player, she shifted her posture so she was closer to the girl. "My name is Astrid." The small girl's lips curled into a smile behind her septum ring as she hoped introducing herself would help her get to know someone on the campus.

"Don't put your faith in a cape and a hood,
They will not protect you the way that they should."

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shakruh "Shak" Kapoor
~~Aladdin~~

Shak listened to the inquisitive woman now known as Astrid. Once she had grabbed her stuff she asked him a question. But before he could speak Annaleia did, complementing the girl’s hair. He raised a brow as she courteously excused herself. He raised a hand and pointed to the larger house to the right with the two gossip girls going in. “The one on the right, Miss Leia.” He watched her leave for a moment then offered his arm to Miss Astrid. The one on the left was a Frat. “Shall I show you the world?” He joked a bit, whether she took his arm or not. He turned them in the other direction where larger crowd was. “Now back to your question Miss Astrid, I am from New Dehli, India.” He said letting the subject fly by. Instead, he added a question for her. “Yours Is from Europe?” He guessed politely since he could put a nail in the actual dialect. Sadly it was not long before they reached the dorms. “There you are, Miss Astrid. Sadly I must be off to work. Settle in, get situated and enjoy the annual Dorm Warming party later. Excuse me.” With a small bow he turned in the same motion and headed off to get yelled at, at the diner.

BrynnPanda
Ranah-Teh-Naast

Timid Lunatic

Astrid Wulf Scarlet
~Red Riding Hood~

The light blush on Astrid's face disappeared a bit more as Shak spoke. She shook his outstretched hand and then waved a little at Leia. Leia was a very pretty girl who held herself like she had a fairly rich upbringing. She still couldn't pin-point Shak's origin quite yet, although he did have a bit of an accent himself. His accent made her less self-conscious about her own. She pulled at her quarter-length sleeves a bit in an attempt to hide her bite marks. She didn't want that to be first thing they ask her about. The tiny girl nodded when he offered to show her to the dorms. "That would be awesome! Let me just grab me stuff." She hurriedly grabbed her tattered suitcase and rushed back over to her new acquaintances. "So, this may be a bit forward, but where is your accent from?" Astrid felt like the question may have been phrased wrong, but she was hoping he would answer regardless.

"Don't put your faith in a cape and a hood,
They will not protect you the way that they should."

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
          xxxx xxxxx x xxxxx xxxxKendall Boone User Image
                  ███████ █████████ ██████████████ ██████████████████████

xxxxx xxxxx

User Image

Kendall got up from his bed in the frat house. Getting dressed and prepared to go help the dean. He stopped before he was heading out of the door. He heard and saw no one. Taking a minute to check around the frat house. He confirmed that he was in fact alone. He was surprised to see the frat house so empty. He knew there was suppose to be a few new comers to the house. But he saw no one had arrived yet. Being alone was a rarity and he was going to take advantage of this beautiful moment. Before being in a house with a bunch of men. So Kendall called the office and told them he was going to be down there in two hours. After that he stripped down to his underwear, turned up the radio playing loud party music and danced to the beat of the music to kitchen to get some junk food. It was fun as he danced while eating some pizza rolls, chips, and juice with small amounts of liquor. Just having a self invited party, Some personal time with himself.

xxxxx xxxxx

██████████████████████ ██████████████ █████████ ███████

User Image xxx xxxx xxxxx x xxxxx x

Hunter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annaleia Jane Darling
~Lady~

┏━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━┓

Leia smiled at her. "It is a pleasure to meet you! I love your hair." The last part was said a bit wistfully. Again, she wished she had the guts to do something like that. She really needed to get out more, as she was often told, but unless someone dragged her out it probably wasn't going to happen. It was thoughts like these that made her wish she had not been so sheltered. When Astrid said she was headed the opposing way, to the dorms, she frowned slightly. "Oh we just came from there! I'm sure I can find my own way from here, Shak, thank you. You should show her the way. You said mine was just down there yes?" she disentangled herself from his arm with a smile and began headed towards the way he'd pointed earlier. She didn't want to be a bother, since it was clear she was the one who's building was out of the way. Shak would get to work faster this way. "I hope to see you both around!" she called back cheerfully, pale dress billowing as she walked off towards the only sorority looking building around.

She finally made it to the sorority house, after almost going into the other large dorm which she assumed was the fraternity of the campus. Her room had her name on a little sign and was small but pretty. A double bed, a small bathroom with a tiny shower and full mirror, a small closet....but her favorite was the large windows. It had a large sill with a mat on it, so she knew she'd be sitting there reading or watching the world go by. She opened them, letting the light breeze fill the room as she began to unpack her belonging. Leia hoped Shak managed to get to work, and that Astrid had found her room ok. Perhaps she could check on her later, now knowing where the dorms were. Peering over the edge of the window, as she was on the second floor, she noticed there was a lattice--she could climb up and down whenever she wanted! ....If she was the type to do such a thing, which she really wasn't. Leia gave a delicate shrug of her shoulders and finished setting up her room with a few potted plants; catmint (which was better smelling and looking that catnip), a white orchid plant, and a tiny pyramid lattice of honeysuckle. The last two were her favorite, and the honeysuckle scent made her feel like home. She settled on the window ledge, book in hand, and began people watching, looking to her book whenever there was nothing passing by.

┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━┛

User Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
((For everyone's reference the profile link is also the OOC. And as an OOC statement I'll tell you guys that I work until 4pm EST today I will be back then))

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
EUser ImageUser Image
║▌║█║┋┋Renisha ┋┋Lynnwood ┋┋║▌║█║

Nala.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Renisha had just parked Her Auburn Toyota 98 car in the school parking lot. Having just come from getting lunch from her favorite restaurant around the area. Getting out her car carrying a medium sized white cardboard box. Despite it size the box weighed thirty seven pounds. It was filled with self made small gift baskets for the new people at the dorms, list for the rooms, a few decorations for her dorm room and her lunch. The gift baskets were filled with a set of full body cleaning products, some condoms, fruit, chocolate, pepper spray and fifty dollar gift cards for the stores around the school. Ever since she was assigned the job of resident assistant. She had been reading up on problems in living dorms. From smells due to sloppiness and having no money to buy certain products. To high risk of sexual assaults and unwanted pregnancies. Watching over a co-ed dorm she was definitely planning to play safe. But she was not going to be anyone's mother. She wanted to have some life experiences of her own and get her degree soon. Heels clicking against the cement of the parking lot. Causing an echo that announced her walking. Renisha was rushing in hopes of getting these delivered and meeting everyone at the dorms. She had wanted to have a good house warming party in the dorm. Hearing a car getting started, She looked around to make sure she wasn't in the way of a moving car. She noticed someone in a car and adjusted the box in her arms to wave hello.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image

Unforgiving Reveler

User Image
User Image

tab A nice red sports car made it's way to the large school. In the front of the car were two males, both of them singing happily to the song that was currently playing on the radio, and laughing. They were father and son, though not all was right with the two gentlemen in the car. The dark blonde haired male in the passenger's seat had something about him that seemed out of place. Was it the scar that cut through his left eye? Or maybe it was the messy hairstyle he had... No that wasn't it... It was his milky white eyes. You see, the male in the passenger side was blind. His name was Dekota, Kota for short and he was headed to his new home... Well for now anyways. His adoptive father, Benjamin was behind the wheel.

tab The car pulled up to the door and parked. The doors opened and out stepped Dekota, a bright smile on his face. "Hey Kota, let me help you get your bags." Ben stated as he went for the trunk, though Kota met him there shaking his head. "Ben, I don't need any help. I'm fine." The teen stated as his fingers felt their way to the button that opened the trunk and flipped it open. "Oh c'mon Dekota, lemme help!" The older male laughed as he got the bag out of the trunk and sat it on the ground. It was obvious the two men were pretty close, their joking and laughter seemed to echo through the entrance. They halfheartedly bickered for a few more moments before Kota finally gave in and allowed Ben to help him to his dorm. "So what was the number they had given you again?" "Uhh... 007 I think it was." Kota replied as they walked, a light clicking sound coming from the blind male's hand. He had his clicker out and was feeling the sound waves that bounced off the walls. He was also listening to Ben's footsteps, waiting for them to stop. That was when he knew to stop as well. In his head he was counting the number of minutes from the entrance to his room, as well as the number of steps. It seemed a bit of a ways off, but soon he would be there and eventually he would learn to memorize the locations here as he had back home.

tab Finally after what seemed to be exactly seven minutes and thirty-two seconds he was at the dorm. He took a bit of time to feel and explore his dorm, there were what seemed to be one bed, two dressers and desk all in a single room... So no other person was going to be here with him. Ben helped him unpack, pulling out small, differently toned bells and Braille labels for everything. Drawers had bells on them, and cabinets and such were labeled with small braille tabs with items' names on them. He knew that once he had memorized the layout he would take down the bells and tabs, but for now the blind boy needed as much help transitioning as he could get .

tab Ben and Kota finished and now it was time to say their good byes. "Thanks for all the help Ben." Dekota smiled, though he sincerely didn't want to leave Ben. He didn't want to leave his family, but he knew this school had something planned for him. "No problem kiddo, don't forget to write, or e-mail, or skype or whatever you kids do now a days okay?" Ben laughed as he got nod from his son and he walked out. Now Kota was alone and he sighed, sitting on his bed. Well now what was he going to do? It seemed his roommate wasn't in yet, and really there wasn't anything for him to do.... Well it was time to explore, but go where? He didn't want to get lost and would prefer to have a guide through at least the next week or so... He hated getting lost... And at times like those that was when his blindness became a curse.

tab Kota spent short time debating on whether or not he wanted to go out and figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to try to get a feel for his new school. Besides he had to get a few things fixed. His schedule wasn't in braille and he couldn't read it. Once he gathered his hings, he found his way to the door, clicker in hand leading him through the room via echolocation. Once outside he started towards... Well anywhere. He didn't know this place and getting lost was something he couldn't avoid right now. He just hoped that someone would come to his aid and help him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
o . o . c . n/a
post layout by Noxnn

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jayce Ixion Lias
~Hades~

Jayce rolled over on his bed and looked at the alarm clock next to his bed. Picking it up and seeing the time, he tossed it to the other side of the room where it twanged and broke. He sat up and grumbled, "Crap. Now, I have to get ANOTHER one." He ran his slender fingers through his messy blue hair as he got up, wearing nothing but his blue boxers, and meandered to his closet. The tall boy pulled a pair of dark skinny jeans on over his boxers, slipped a plain black shirt over his head, slipped on his shoes, and grabbed his work apron. He combed out the knots of his bedhead and looked in the mirror. "Oh yeah. I look good," he stated giving himself a little wink. Satisfied with how he looked, he threw his apron over his shoulder instead of putting it on.

He walked out of the co-ed dorm building and headed toward the parking lot to people watch the new kids stumble with their belongings before he had to work. He didn't have to be there for quite a while. Jayce found his black Camaro convertible and leaned on the hood with his dark sunglasses blocking his wandering blue eyes. He folded his slightly toned arms across his chest as his eyes fell on a girl with ebony skin, who seemed to be struggling with a box or trying to flag someone down, he couldn't exactly tell. On the off chance that she was struggling, he walked over to her and put his hand on the bottom corner of the box. "Careful, you almost dropped that." Jayce flashed a crooked smile at the girl. Flirting was a strong suit of his, although he refused to date any of the girls he flirted with. However, he didn't feel like flirting with this girl. It took too much effort, and he was still a little tired. "I don't think we've met. My name's Jayce."

User Image"We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? Come on."

Hunter

Annaleia Jane Darling
~Lady~

The traffic of campus has dwindled, and Leia soon found herself trapped in her book. A fairytale, she was a fan of those and historical fiction, called the Two Princesses of Bamarre. It was once of her favorites, and she admired how the the shy sister gathered her courage when the brave one grew sick from a magical disease plaguing the land. None of that excess 'saved by the prince' stuff. It was just different and she liked it. Not that she thought men were useless or anything, she just didn't like it when people thought women were. Equality would make everything better, in her own opinion. She closed the book however, and began to people watch again.

Leia's inquisitive nature got the better of her however, when she noticed a particular boy acting different than the normal passerby. This one moved slower, and seemed to be holding out something in front of him. She tilted her head, going downstairs to the front bay window and looking closer. Curiosity would no doubt get her in trouble one day, but it was not this day! Or...at least she hoped not. Walking out with a hand over her eyes, she walked closer to intercept him and soon had the pieces falling into place. It was the eyes that gave him away; white, with a scar on one. He was blind. She immediately felt compelled to help him, though she didn't want to seem like she was pitying him or something. Leia genuinely liked helping people. "Excuse me sir, do you need assistance?" she asked, walking up next to him. He couldn't see her smile, but she hoped he could hear it, if that made sense.

User Image

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image

Nala.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Renisha gasped and jumped a bit as a blue haired young man seemed to come out of nowhere. She was about to attack as she was afraid she found herself in some sort of robbery or assault situation. But calmed down as he grabbed the bottom corner of the box. Telling her to be careful as she almost dropped the box. She felt like she had a stable hold on it. But started to think that maybe she didn't if someone felt the need to help her. She was grateful for his help. She couldn't even imagine having to clean up the mess on the floor from the contents of the box. Plus not giving the others in the dorms her gifts and other things she planned to do. "Oh! Thank you so much!" she said. Renisha began fixing her hands around the box so that she was carrying it properly. "I'm sorry I had to inconvenience you to help me. But I thank you for it. No we have not met before. My name is Renisha." she said. When he introduced himself. An air of familiarity came to her. She knew she heard that name from somewhere. She looked down at her dorm list and saw a name. "J. A. Y. C. E. Jayce Lias?" she asked. She wanted to confirm that it was him on the list.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jayce Ixion Lias
~Hades~

Jayce let go of the box as the girl readjusted it in her hands, attempted not to laugh as he startled her with his assistance. He waited until she had a good handle on the box before speaking again. "It's no inconvenience to help a fellow college student." The blue-haired boy chuckled at his absolutely lame statement. His smile got a little broader when Renisha spoke his name. He placed one hand on his hip and lifted his sunglasses up onto his head with the other. "That's me. What's that list for?" He leaned over and glanced quickly at the list. He didn't look long enough at the list to actually read it. Jayce felt his apron falling off his shoulder, as if to remind him about his job, so he quickly grabbed it and shoved a chunk of it in his back pocket.

User Image"We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? Come on."

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image

Nala.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Renisha smiled at how fast it was to find someone from the dorms. She moved her head to the side as he took a quick look at the list. "The list is just the names of students living in the dorm. I am the dorm resident assistant. I will be the one you come to if you have any issues with your dorm room. So I can go to the staff and get it taken care of. I have a gift for you." she said. Renisha was going to push the box towards him to get him to pick up a gift basket. But noticing him fixing his apron. She figured he had somewhere important to be. So she kept herself in place. "But I see you're busy right now. I'll give you the gift later. But later tonight there is going to be a dorm warming party. So I hope to see you there." she said.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas