Are we awesome?

Yes. 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Yes. 0.48148148148148 48.1% [ 13 ]
Yes. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 > >>

User Image

Flirting? Kinna snerked.

"Nah, you're just not very good at it," the armored blonde replied, watching as Lucille drew her sword. Reaching behind her, Kinna drew her own blade from its scabbard, holding it out in front of her.

The dagger was ornate almost to the point of gaudiness, with various gemstones and detailing etched into the handle. The blade, around a foot long, curved in a crescent shape like a scythe. The weapon looked worn, clashing with how decorative it was. Kinna had probably been carrying it for quite some time. It didn't look like the kind of weapon that was actually meant for combat. Using it in a fight was sort of like bringing fancy silverware to a soup kitchen... functionally correct, but strange.

Steadying herself, Kinna got in a defensive stance, ready for the knight to make a move.

"Unfortunate for you maybe –" she started, but as words passed her lips so did the knight pass from view, leaving her staring out at an open courtyard.

s**t.

Panicked, Kinna rapidly scanned the area in front of her, trying to process what had just happened. Then, as luck would have it, she caught a movement reflected on the surface of her blade. Whirling around, she raised her weapon just in time to catch the brunt of Lucille's attack, the force of it sending her stumbling backwards.

This wasn't good. At close quarters, Lucille had the advantage; her sword was much longer than Kinna's dagger, giving her a wider range, and her strikes were too powerful to parry very effectively. How was Kinna supposed to keep her at a distance if she teleported?

The blunt force of the knight's initial series of strikes had already forced Kinna into a crouch. Utilizing her position, Kinna grabbed some dirt from the road and threw it up at her attacker's face, at the same time sweeping with her leg in an attempt to knock Lucille's feet out from under her.

(ooc: if you can't win fair, fight dirty ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ )

Ice-Cold Partner

User Image

• Fifty five
      •Half-elf
      •Magic Knight/Mercenary/Bounty Hunter/Bandit
      •Lucille Edgewalker

OOC:

• Dirt flew at her face, dirtying it and blind her. Nevertheless, Lucille didn't teleported to gain distance despite her disadvantage. She stood firmly on the ground, the sweeping kick came in afterwards. Yet Kinna would find that the knight was rooted at her stop as if she was a castle build on the ground.

Calmly removing the dirt off her eyes, "I have to admit, I'm not the best flirt there is." causally replied by the half-elf as if they weren't fighting at all.

Once she can see again, Lucille merely smiled like an saint at Kinna yet it never reached her eyes. A lightning fast thrust was executed, aiming for the gaps of the Thief's armor. She cannot kill the girl, she had much more use for her than dead.

But that didn't meant she cannot injure her just with the attempt to incapacitate her.

"You're an interesting fellow. Wearing an armor but using a dagger instead of a sword or something with longer reach. Not only that but your choice of weapon is an ornamented one, something befitting rituals or for display. Perhaps your equipment has special abilities enchanted to them?"

Lucille continued to casually talk while relentlessly attacking Kinna. Her sword slashed, hacked and jab at different angles with a reckoning force behind each strike. The knight's swordplay showed that she was skilled to handling the blade. But one would find her style peculiar with her choice not to use another blade or a shield, merely waving a one-handed sword with her right hand.

Ice-Cold Partner

User Image

• Around hundreds of years, almost near a thousand
                                              •Demon
                                              •Traveler
                                              •Zinnia Velsid

OOC:

• If there were not disturbances, perhaps Zinnia and Eloise had proceed to a more passionate play. Unless, Eloise doesn't to then, the demon would merely respect the twitch's decision not to continue. Well, she won't know because of the sudden spike of demonic aura from Nara. Zinnia, who was just about to have another kissing session with Eloise, stopped with just centimeters away from the blonde's adorable face.

Come on! We just got here and this happens?! complaining her thoughts and mentally flipping a table, the demon pace back with a sigh. "Stay here or go out there. Your decision but my friendly advice is that you stay here Eloise. That demon isn't something you can handle."

Speaking those words with an matter-of-fact tone, Zinnia stalked off back to where Nara and Qura were. The ravenette was greeted with a telekinetic blast, using a wing to block the debris. That was the signal for those who cannot fight or just plain frighten to escape the pub. Either hiding but almost everyone had ran outside where they won't get pulled into the incoming chaos.

"Don't bother Sparky. Getting Nara in control will take a harder hit if anything." her voice was cold as a blizzard, her eyes were equally cold as well. "Just like this."

Black substance appeared at the palm of her hand and with it, Zinnia manifested a scythe. She didn't held back and swung down on Nara with all her strength. Considering she was a demon, her strength was more than that of a human. She didn't to worry if her strike will be enough because she knew it won't be enough.

Plus, Nara will just break some bones instead of getting cleaved in half with the edge of the scythe being crude if her attack was enough.

"I never thought you'll end up sealed in a tome at the hands of elves.... Izoradz " were words she spoke but not in common tongue but of demon folk. The vowels and intonations were different but the demon tongue was similar to elves' language and that of magic.

Considering the first mage took the concept of magic known in the present date from the demons, it was no wonder how her native tongue would sound familiar but indecipherable to magic-users' ears.

User Image

Kinna had to do a double-take as her foot connected with Lucille's shin. How the hell was she so heavy? That swipe should have sent her sprawling flat on her back, but instead it felt like Kinna had kicked a brick wall. Obviously, knocking her over wasn't going to happen.

Would knocking her out be a better option?

Before Kinna had any more time to ruminate on a strategy, Lucille managed to wipe the dirt away from her eyes. She seemed completely unfazed. Now Kinna was really starting to wish that she hadn't sent Christian away. As the knight brought down her sword, Kinna barely managed to avoid getting impaled, jumping back just enough so that the tip of Lucille's sword only grazed her chest. Kinna winced.

The cut hurt, but it wasn't deep. It wouldn't stop her from fighting. Raising her dagger, she managed to deflect the rest of Lucille's strikes, using her dagger to redirect the blows sideways rather than simply block and be bombarded like last time, allowing her to recover her footing. Lucille's strikes were too powerful to meet with brute force.

On the final strike, Kinna caught the tip of Lucille's sword in the crook of her blade, pushing up with her arm and sliding forward until the hilts of their weapons connected. At the same time, this closed the gap between them, allowing Kinna to throw a left hook with her free hand directly at the knight's jaw.

Ice-Cold Partner

User Image

• Fifty five
      •Half-elf
      •Lucille Edgewalker

OOC: And now you know why she plays tank in their team.

• Their weapons entwine, the fight had proceeded to the thief's favor with an iron-clad fist making contact at Lucille's jaw. Or so Kinna would have thought. The knight didn't bother to defend against the attack, taking it full force. It connected cleanly to her face and it was enough to knock out or at least daze more normal fighters.

Clearly, Lucille wasn't normal at all. She continued to smile even receiving a left hook and from the indifference she show from the punch, one can tell she didn't took any damage at all. Several marks lightly glow at the area of her skin where the iron-clad fist connected.

Runes and arcane marks, circles and equations. Her armor wasn't the one enchanted but her body itself.

"Nice hit. How about I'll give you mind now?" Lucille remarked, and nailed a body blow at Kinna, regardless of the girl's armor.

User Image

NARA CRAYLENfillerfiller&&fillerfillerCHRISTIAN ABERNATHY
HUMAN | MAGE | TWENTY-FOURfillerfillerfillELF | RANGER | ONE-HUNDRED+

When Qara attempted to smack her glass into the side of Nara's head, the demon reached out with ligntning reflexes and grabbed the pyromancer's wrist. Staring at Qara with a sickening smirk, Nara's hand tightened, tightened, threatening to snap the bones between her fingers.

Then Aethym'est appeared. Or was it "Zinnia" now? Izoradz released Qara to move with inhuman speed to the other side of the room; one moment he was at the barstool, the next Nara's image blurred and both the demon and his current host were behind Zinnia. With his free hand, he began smoothing out his host's robes casually, as if he wasn't currently causing destruction in a forest tavern. "And I never thought you would grow so weak," he replied in the demon tongue, grin still intact as he lifted his eyes from Nara's clothing to meet Aethym'est's gaze. The voice was Nara's, technically, but it was complicated by a cacophony of other voices both high and low in pitch. "I guess we both got a surprise, didn't we?" He chuckled. "But I think of my entrapment as a vacation. I had time to rest, to think... to grow stronger." He flexed Nara's hand and inspected the fingers, and his smirk widened, his eyes liking what they saw well enough. She wasn't the ideal host, but her own magical abilities seemed to be amplifying his own. "Now, move aside, pest."

"Release her."

It was the elf. She had recovered and was now standing a few yards away at his right. She was holding a composite bow, and its wooden flesh was covered in interesting designs and runes that Izoradz barely recognized. Curious. "Or what?" he laughed, now speaking the common language. "You'll shoot me? And what of poor, innocent Nara?"

Christian responded with a small, humorless grin. "Don't underestimate me, demon," she said lowly. She wanted Nara to make it through this alive, but Christian was willing to end the girl's life if it did indeed come down to that. She wasn't afraid to do the "dirty work."

Izoradz sniffed the air. "Ah, you're right... You wreak of blood, elf."

Christian stiffened and grimaced.

Ice-Cold Partner

User Image

• Around hundreds of years, almost near a thousand
                                              •Demon
                                              •Traveler
                                              •Zinnia Velsid/Aethym'est

OOC:

• "Weak..." echoed by the demonesss, meeting the gaze of the possessed Nara, half-twisting her body. She was looking at the mage but she can see the silhouette of Izoradz. "While you were imprisoned, I've been busy eating our kin and growing stronger with each feast."

The smirk Izoradz had plastered at Nara's face was replied with her own. To eat her fellow demons and absorb their essences, their abilities and knowledge, such was her way to grow stronger. Each demon had their own way to attain power and Aethym'est just chose the one that was more primal than any method available.

An indifferent look was given to Christian's efforts. Fool, Izoradz was a powerful foe. Enough that she saw him as her equal, a rival and such a recognition was only given to him. Thought, it seems her fellow demon was somewhat right on her weakening. Why didn't she smelled it sooner? The elf does smell like blood.

Chuckling, "Izoradz. Did the imprisonment dull your mind fool? Standing behind me is something that will take your life." and before anyone could react, Izoradz himself as well, black wings bloomed from the back of Aethym'est.

Wings that were sharper than any swords, harder than any metal, flexible and their form wasn't just one. These wings attacked Izoradz, aiming for different directions which left the other demon without much off an option but defense.

"This time. I'll make sure to eat you." declared by Zinnia in common tongue.

User Image

Lucille's fist actually lifted Kinna and her 80 some-odd lbs of armor up off the ground. She could feel the air literally forced out of her lungs by the blow, time slowing to a crawl as she hung suspended in the air; then she came down hard on her chest, her face cracking against the dirt. If not for the armor, she would have suffered some broken ribs. Either way, she was definitely going to have a nasty bruise.

"Uuughhnnn..."

Kinna groaned. Then she wheezed. Shakily, she pushed herself up. Her nose was bleeding from where it connected with the ground. Wiping her hand across her face, she spat once, gasping for breath. The gash on her chest had opened a bit more from the fall. Things were not looking good.

Panting, she glared intently at the knight, her mind racing. It wouldn't be hard to follow her if she ran now in her condition, especially for someone with teleportation. Obviously, attacking her with force wasn't going to work either. Kinna glanced down at her dagger briefly, inwardly surprised not to have dropped it; she really wished that it had some sort of magical properties right about now.

"Not a bad punch..." Kinna grunted, still managing a toothy grin through all the blood in her mouth. If anything, the compliment was just a stalling tactic as she thought about how best to proceed here. Lucile's offensive skill was formidable, but from the two times that Kinna had struck her she had relied almost entirely on her magic for defense. If Kinna was going to get the upper hand, she would have to exploit that.

"Let me try again."

Kinna dashed forward, feigning one way and then ducking under Lucille's blade. Reeling her arm back, she made to punch like she had before. However, just as her fist was about to connect with Lucille's mouth, Kinna opened her palm to reveal a smoke bomb. With one hand, she would force the pellet into Lucille's mouth, her other hand already coming up under her jaw to try and crack it closed with the butt of her dagger.

The knight couldn't fight if she couldn't breathe.

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

>Delr,Village Church >"I feel fine~" >With no one.
                                        (Hello!~ May I join? o wo)

"Thank you for letting me stay with you, Father"
                                        "Oh do not worry, Those of faith will always find solace in grounds of the holy..."

A maiden stood before the village church in a polite stance, her hands crossed together behind her as she conversed with the pastor, she bowed respectfully at her elder as he went on inside, the terms of her stay finally met with ease as she turned around to reveal herself in the light of the evening sky.

She wore a dress that of a maiden, who's purpose was clearly to fight, yet still bore enough elegance and softness that she looked like a maiden in the light, although it did looked like it was a bit too small on her, as she pulled on its fabric with irritation, a slight pout on her lips as she readjusted herself, she gave out a sigh in the end though, as she gave up, deciding to go ahead and get her mission started...

"Travelling these places...I've finally sensed my first demon in a long while, I'll show the priest back at the kingdom the fruits of his labor...i will make him proud!", she had a determined look in her face as she patrolled the streets of the small village, a rapier clearly in tow with her as she searched around looking for the source of the demonic energy she had felt ever since she stepped foot into that forest....It was a good thing the pastor here allowed her to stay, while she looked for that energy, it gave her a sense of reprieve and helped her ease up a little knowing that she'll be able to have a place to stay for the night...

"FU-FUWAHH!
                                        THUD!
                                        A sharp pain jolted through her as she cried out, it seems she had been right about her clothes being a digit too short, even her shoes felt a bit stuffed as she took a wrong step and quickly slid down unto the ground, her bottom, kissing the ground as she landed with a loud thud, she quickly got up and remedied herself by rubbing the pain away as she noticed a bar in sight.

"ouchouchouchouchouch.....gotta be more careful next time...h-huh?...a bar?...maybe I could get some information on that demonic energy I felt there..."

"Eh!?", her eyes widened as she neared the bar, noticing right away that a bar-fight was currently in progress, as evident from the sounds she was hearing from outside, her hand gripped unto the handle of her blade but quickly let go, she was trained to fight demons and quell them, not join bar fights, she sighed as she decided that's not the best place to go right now, perhaps when everything has settled down should she come back, she blinked a few times and stared back at the growls and bustle of the bar, before turning her head and continuing her search for the demonic energy that had attracted her here...

S T A T S

Build: A bit small for her age.
                                        Title: Arbiter of Demons, [A warrior trained to use holy magic to bind and capture demons to him/her and uses them against other demons].
                                        Crush: N/A "EH!?...I'm an a-arbiter! I'm not advised to have a crush..."
                                        Wearing: Arbiter Uniform "I think they gave me a size too short...it feels a bit tight.."
                                        Weapon: Arbiter's Rulebook Rapier "This'll let me capture demons!"
                                        Captured Demons:Frost Imp
                                        > "This summons an imp that can use ice attacks...its not very strong though..."

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

ϘΛГΛ

Things were never so easy. When Qara's attack was snagged it took every bit of might within to not unleash a curtain of flame with her free hand. It hardly seemed the solution to a demonic possession -- and Qara had to admit, she liked the little establishment. It'd be a shame to burn down the entire lot and be chased away and forever shunned. Something about the menacing smirk she received from the quaint blond followed by the excruciating squeeze upon her wrist only slightly raised the momentary regret. In the second showing of mind-over-matter the pyromancer managed to not scream like the little girl she felt she was at the moment. Her fingers dropped the glass, it shattering much like Qara's desire to be within the tavern.

By some boon she was soon released, Qara gasping out a breath she didn't know she was holding tight. Immediately did she take hold of her pulsing wrist, caressing it with much more care than Izoradz ever would. Gray eyes snapped from demon encounter to the now risen Christian. Her stance and determined tone made her exceedingly attractive yet Qara didn't wish to stick around and gawk further. With no flame came no contribution; the pyromancer was useless in this fight.

The crisp outside air greeted her upon her exit, Qara stomping with increasing annoyance as now her entire forearm buzzed and stabbed with pain. "Stupid! Pure stupidity, Qara! Forget the demon lurking behind pretty eyes!" Her foot stamped and a bush lit ablaze beside it, Qara's public tantrum witnessed by a few cautious onlookers. She paid them no mind as her glowing orbs glanced about for soon they stopped upon a scene in the distance; Two women fighting . . . both in very familiar armor. It was only then did Qara recall Christian's message, her insides twisting in scorching ecstasy. Time to become of use.

Qara knew next to nothing about Kinna . . . but she knew Lucille. That most certainly meant the former was not fairing well in this impromptu duel. The pyromancer witnessed the armored rogue's ascent into the air, a small cringe upon Qara's features as the sound of the punch reached her ears. "Look what came downwind!" Her voice carried over the courtyard as her two ember-lit orbs bore into Lucille. As she got closer the temperature noticeably rose, a telltale sign Qara was not here for casual conversation.

"Kinna! The others'll need you at the bar." She'd stopped some five yards from the fighting pair, her gaze never leaving the armored "knight". "Knowing this b***h --" Her snarling lips curled into a crooked grin behind the insult. " -- she's not here alone." Her once squeezed arm rose to her side palm up. The pulsing pain was soon swathed in inner heat, the soothing fire manifesting through her skin and forming within her palm in a sphere shape. The fireball crackled and growled as it slowly grew, flames lashing out from its otherwise perfect circle.

"Did I not make myself clear enough, Lucille?" Qara tilted her head with her rhetorical banter. "I thought leaving a couple charred bodies and burning buildings behind me in the middle of the night was a clear enough message that we should never see one another again." Her gait indicated a rise in tension, Qara approaching with a single menacing step. "It was not for my safety."

Humanxxxxxxx
Pyromaniacancerxxxxxxx
Twenty-fivexxxxxxx
Chaoticxxxxxxx
OOC = Hi and welcome Amiko! You can definitely join. I hope Qara's little outburst in front of the tavern helps guide the arbiter to her goal xDxxxxxxx
Amiko_Chan32
Melchsee_Craft
SWNSNG

Ice-Cold Partner

User Image

• Fifty five
      •Half-elf
      •Lucille Edgewalker

OOC: Zinnia isn't the yandere but Lucille!!!!

• The thief was a quick thinker, Lucille will give her that as well, recognizing the pellet in her hand meant to create a smokescreen.

If she cannot breathe, then she was good as dead. There was a limitation to her defense that was equivalent literally to a castle or a fortress of steel. One of these limitations was the fact she was still human and thus, needed air to live.

However.... the knight had vanished before Kinna could stuff the pellet into her mouth, teleporting to a good distance away from Kinna. She needed to get away because of the sudden rise of temperature. It meant that the vixen she was hunting for was present!

Her trademark smile, a smile of a saint, lifted the end of her lips. The atmosphere was heating up more and more, Qura's voice was delightful to her ears. Lucille, merely curtsied at the pyromancer.

"Good to know your in a great condition yourself vixen." and yet, her voice was cold as the arctic during a blizzard. "Young Kinna. Be careful of this b***h. She'll betray you.... but perhaps, you'll end up doing before she can and I tell you. Better you do before she backstabs all of you."

Those were her parting words to the young one she fought before turning her complete attention to Qura and only the pyromancer. A sweet and soft laughter echoed, coming from the former knight.

"Are you sure it wasn't for your safety Qura?"

A bone-chilling gaze was thrown at Qura's directions. Albeit, Lucille was in doubt such intimidating tactics even work at the pyromaniac. From her experience, she knew the vixen was beyond such tactics but her threats weren't empty.

"Did you really think I show you and everyone everything I can do?" the half-elf spun her sword once, twice and trice; a dull glimmer of silver covered the sword and its form metamorphosing to a double-bladed long sword, comprises of two large blades joined by a common hilt with an extending holder.

"Qura dear. Please give the medallion and perhaps your body and life. I'll make sure to end it swiftly without any pain~♥"

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

She was starting to get hopeless...
                                        Where was that demon?! she thought as she turned her head in search for the source of the energy, if it was a lesser demon she could pin point its exact location with ease, but she could tell this was way more powerful then the imps and hellspawn she's dealt with before, its power is so dense that she was left to puff out her cheeks in a frown of irritation, she was about to give up and thought that the demon had already left the vicinity when suddenly...

"Stupid! Pure stupidity, Qara! Forget the demon lurking behind pretty eyes!", her ears caught the fiery words of a woman which caused her to turn back around, seeing her storm off from the tavern and towards to god knows where, she blinked a few times as she focused once again,her eyes closed as the woman's words striked her instincts...

"The demon...It's....IT'S IN THE TAVERN!", her mind echoed out as she quickly drew her blade and ran straight towards the source.

"This time. I'll make sure to eat you..."
                                        "YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING FOUL DEMON!", her voice echoed out in holy purity as she busted through doors in a blast of light, holy sigils manifested behind her as she showered the room in her holy aura, her eyes like a hawk at the demoness before her, as soon as her the light of her holy magic faded away she quickly took a stance and lunged straight forward, yelling in pure might as she thrust forward, her blade quickly gliding through the air in an elegant motion as it went straight towards the demoness, not caring who was around or who got in the way...

S T A T S

Location biggrin elr, Streets > Village Tavern.
                                        Party: No one.
                                        Build: A bit small for her age.
                                        Title: Arbiter of Demons, [A warrior trained to use holy magic to bind and capture demons to him/her and uses them against other demons].
                                        Crush: N/A "EH!?...I'm an a-arbiter! I'm not advised to have a crush..."
                                        Wearing: Arbiter Uniform "I think they gave me a size too short...it feels a bit tight.."
                                        Weapon: Arbiter's Rulebook Rapier "This'll let me capture demons!"
                                        Captured Demons:Frost Imp
                                        > "This summons an imp that can use ice attacks...its not very strong though..."

User Image
«KinnaEmet»

Kinna stumbled, her momentum sending her forward a few steps. How the hell was she supposed to hurt this chick? Scowling, she straightened up, trying very hard not to look as thoroughly beaten to s**t as she felt. More than anything, her pride was hurt... Well, that and her chest. And her stomach. And her hand... and also her face, too. Okay, she looked like crap.

Sniffling back some blood, Kinna shot Qara a glare.

"Nice of you to show up!" she spat, her voice dripping with sarcasm. As inwardly grateful as she was for Qara's timing, she was still annoyed with her for not mentioning the possibility of an attack in the first place. In hindsight, Kinna shouldn't have been surprised; given Qara's fiery attitude and her penchant for destruction, she wasn't exactly shy about making enemies. Still, a heads up would have been nice. You know, a simple 'By the way guys, there might be a band of unstoppable maniacs out to murder me. No big' – that sort of thing.

Standing between the two women, Kinna listened to their banter with a half-interested expression on her face, looking more annoyed than anything. So, they were former allies? Again, Kinna wasn't entirely surprised. It made sense that someone as dangerous as Qara should get tangled up with equally dangerous people. Turning to Lucille, Kinna raised her chin defiantly, narrowing her eyes at the knight like daggers.

"Right now, she and I both wanna kick your a**. That's good enough for me." Raising her dagger once more, she glanced over her shoulder at Qara, gesturing to the pub with a jerk of her head. "We're not alone either, last time I checked. Back at the woods, you said you were with us. So let's finish this and get back to the others together, alright?"

Before Qara could reply, there was a deep, groaning sound, like two sheets of metal sliding together, followed by a massive fist. It missed Qara by mere inches, slamming into the ground in front of her and sending up a cloud of dirt and debris. When it cleared, the three women could see the silhouette of a massive form lumber out of the adjacent alleyway. It stood easily over 9 ft tall, hunched over as it dragged its closed fist back across the ground. It looked something like a cross between a statue and a suit of armor, somehow simultaneously mechanical and organic. A bright blue light emanated from somewhere deep within it, showing in its joints and piercing Qara through empty eye sockets with a vacant, unfeeling stare.

"So! This is the infamous Qara, hmm?" A voice sounded from atop the behemoth's shoulders. A girl, dwarfed by her mount, smiled down at the pyromancer with an eerie cheeriness that matched Lucille's cold grin, cocking her head curiously. She wore unusual armor on her hands and feet, as well as her head; it emitted a similar glow to the giant on which she rode, pulsing in unison. Her light blonde hair was tied back in a braid, her glassy blue eyes fixed in front of her. Strangely, Qara would not have recognized her; she had joined the group of mercenaries shortly after the pyromancer's departure.

"I'm glad! I confess, I was looking forward to smashing you." Her cheery grin widened.

Hygienic Smoker

User Image

ϘΛГΛ

Indeed Qara was far from impressed by Lucille's rather forced presence. It was crossing into the realm of comedy, that being evident as the pyromancer's full lips curled into a crooked grin. She spared a glance Kinna's way, her sarcastic greeting managing to earn her a point rather than burn one away. Attention then shot to the armored mercenary as she continued to spit her rhetoric.

Qara could appreciate Lucille's attempts at instilling doubt into the minds of her "new crew". It's a sound strategy considering the very short span of time between conception and the present. It was considered briefly by the pyromancer herself before her swift exit from Lucille's ranks, electing instead to hit the mercenaries where it hurt on the way out. It was rare for hindsight and spur-of-the-moment actions to mesh, Qara's glee that this was one such occasion currently hidden behind her piercing glare.

The blond's finishing request, silky words delivered with murderous undertones, caused a chuckle to rise from Qara's chest. "The only thing you're ending is my patience." She sneered the words, contempt rising even as Kinna spoke up once more. Her glance back allowed gray eyes to take note of the damage done, the pyromancer's expression softening just slightly. Together, huh? Crazy lady. It wasn't often (i.e.: never) Qara was afforded such selfless aid, this makeshift coalition paying off in unexpected ways so soon.

Qara would have given her own satirical expression of gratitude had it not been for the giant fist that cratered the earth but a hair's length from her person. She was fortunate for the thick cloud of dust it created, Qara's instinctual evasion not as graceful (or calm) as she would've hoped. She straightened herself quickly enough to peer through the dissipating veil of brown, the culprit of this newest interruption soon GROWING into view.

"Ah! But of course." Qara grumbled in annoyance as she watched the massive construct or creature in armor stand to its full height, returning its lifeless gaze with her own fiery glower. The controller of the behemoth soon made her presence known, the bubbly sprite seated upon grand shoulders with a smile that could kill. The Infamous Qara? Hrmm . . . It had a ring to it. Qara was simultaneously inspired and insulted, leering at the strangely armored blond behind disheveled bangs. "I assure you --" Her free hand rose to her side and sprouted an identical ball of flame to the one in the other. "-- the real thing's far more heinous."

Qara was through with talking. She no longer wished to share words with Lucille or anybody affiliated with her. That was made known when her fingers clutched flame and her arms flung out and toward Lucille and Emet. "Get back, Kinna!" The fireballs roared at their respective targets as Qara muttered incoherently to herself, her hands working a second-long gesture that spawned a curtain of fire before the behemoth's feet. It would rise nearly six feet in the air, an attempt to contain the monstrosity (or frighten the puppeteer) for the time being. Within that same span of seconds did Qara spin and point a rigid index finger at Kinna, a flare of flame sprouting from the fingertip and careening with the thief's curved blade. It sparked briefly before seemingly merging with the metal, the blade itself igniting in its own fiery coat but a second later. Qara would give Kinna a wink before peering at their counterparts once more, copious amounts of flame and fury awaiting the pair if they decided to carry out their threats.

Humanxxxxxxx
Pyromaniacancerxxxxxxx
Twenty-fivexxxxxxx
Chaoticxxxxxxx
OOC = xxxxxxx
Melchsee_Craft
SWNSNG

Shy Sex Symbol

User Image
██ ▌♚CHESA OF THE AUBURNAE CLAN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰ ⊱⊹⊰ ⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
xxx⇣ Age: 124 - " 24" ⇣ Race: Kitsune
xxx (( ooc : derp derp I hope this is okay ! & hello everyone ! ))

Her fluffy tail whipped around every curve of the trees, paws crunching twigs in a careless frenzy to escape the hunter. Now had been a terrible time to shift to her fox form but for all intensive purposes it felt more refreshing and natural than her human frame. She leapt over a hallowed log, the residing insects and creatures inside it scurrying away from the heavy steps of the hunter who ran not too far behind. Echoes of her clan elder and mother chiding her to be more careful when venturing solo cascaded down her fleeting cognitions.

Sure, it was a lot safer to remain in her clan's territory and village but she had made a promise to an old friend to visit her grave once a year. The tombstone stood tall several miles away from her clan's territory with rather busy and bustling towns in-between. Chesa was one to keep promises, no matter the trials and tribulations that faced her path. And in this case, that would be a hungry human attempting to sell her meat and carve out her fur for fashion.

Three dodged arrows later Chesa found herself huddled in the arms of a large berry bush. Hidden inside were her leather bag and few other items. She kept her chest low to the ground, tail curled around herself until the hunter disappeared. Furry ears perked up, listening to the movements and music of the forest until the hunter's signature thudding trailed off a good distance.

Finally the kitsune rolled out of the bushes, her shape taking the form of a tan-skinned human in the blink of an eye. Without any clothes, she leaned into the bush, digging out her clothes from the leather bag and adjusted herself with a silky hood to cover her ears. Bright yellow eyes pierced through the forest, analyzing and observing her surroundings before briskly trekking towards the nearest town that lay on the outskirts of the forest.

⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰ ⊱⊹⊰ ⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
                                                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                ▌▌█████████ ▌▌▌▌███████ ▌▌▌▌███████ ▌▌▌▌███████ ▌▌

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff