Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gerstien turnes to Euradu and gives him a friendly smile. With mug in hand he starts to talk, waving his arms a little overdramtically. "But of coarse, you find me one man who can sleep through her nagging and I will grant you your gratest desire. Ha ha ha." He then pulls out the seat next to him gesturing for Euradu sit, while pushing mug towards him.

Shadowy Conversationalist

User Image

/CarmineValuchi

The Shadow Fencer

D a n c e
S l i c e

M a n I p u l a t I o n o f S h a d o w ...

Chase Music
Fight Music
At-Rest MusicUser Image

With a quick sidestep and a draw of his rapier, he parried the oncoming projectile. The pack went careening onto the floor. "Because to survive in this city...hell, this world...you're going to need much more then cute looks and a quivering lip." Carmine spat sarcastically.

Picking up the pack, and sheathing his rapier, he pushed past the girl, and called behind him. "Let's go."

Carmine exited the Tavern, flipping the barmaid a coin for her trouble. Upon reaching the courtyard outside, he sat on a bench, awaiting the arrival of the girl.

R o g u e and S h a d o w D a n c e r

S e l f i s h
S i m p l i s t i c
S w i f t

User Image

Versatile Gaian

User Image

~Aurellia~

Aurellia followed the man outside the tavern, finding him sitting on a bench. "I'm ready...I guess, Mister." the girl said quietly, holding on to her pack. She understood that she would have to learn how to fight in order to survive, but it didn't seem like she was capable of fighting.

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

I sat down next to Gerstien and took the mug. Even though it was early, I took a sip of from the mug and laid it back down.
"Her? There was someone in our room last night?"
I looked around again to see if there was anybody in the tavern, but no one was there. I turned back to Gerstien.
"But who was it? Was it the barmaid?"

Gerstien rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Gerstien uses Stonetongue.

Gerstien gave a soft chuckle, "Ha. I almost forgot, you never did get to meet my friend I talked about." He then picked up the clothed object and put it on the table, the table almost buckling under its wait. Gerstien then removed the cloth to reveal an anchor nearly the size of Euradu. There was a chain wrapped around its base, it was chipped all over, and there was rust and what looked like dried blood on various places. "This my boy.... I mean Euradu, is Mary." He continued while rolling his eyes. "My ball and chain, my one and only, and likely the death me cause i'll probably end up using her to bash my head in IF SHE KEEPS UP HER NAGGING!" [/b]He then gave the anchor a look that can only be described as "ya, you heard me."

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

"He was talking to an anchor? AN ANCHOR?!"
I looked at the anchor then back to Gerstien, then back to the anchor.
"Well, it's probably not the weirdest thing in this world"
I smiled and bowed while I was in my seat.
"It's a honor to meet you Mary. I hope that I did not handle you improperly while taking you back up to Gerstien."
It was weird talking to Mary, but it felt like I was actually talking to someone.

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Gerstien could not help but laugh at this. "Ha ha. You're just wasting you breath, I doubt you can speak with her. Unless that cerba-whatsit lets you do that to."

User Image

/CarmineValuchi

The Shadow Fencer

D a n c e
S l i c e

Chase Music
Fight MusicUser Image
At-Rest Music

Carmine got up, and with a wave of his hand, motioned for the girl to follow. "Like I said, if you're going to survive in this world, you at least need to know how to fight. Besides, you might as well learn to use those strange blades of yours. Unless of course you wish to use them as an expensive paperweight."

The two made there way out of the city gates, and down the road slightly, until reaching an open field. The tall grass rubbed up against Carmine's knees, as he waded through the tan savanna. The early afternoon sun beat down upon field, equally iridescent among the wheat. The shadowdancer picked a spot, and threw down his pack. He turned to face the girl. "Out here, where there is nothing but open fields, I am at a huge disadvantage. My powers rely solely upon the existence of some shadow, yet in this open field, the sun casts none. You may use whatever abilities you possess, or fighting prowess you have adapted over the years. Seeing as you may not have many years on you anyway however, just pick up your blades...and try to kill me."

Carmine leaned on his first leg, bending his knee slightly, keeping his back leg straight. He gently moved his right hand to the hilt of his sheathed rapier, awaiting Aurellia's first move.

S e l f i s h
S i m p l i s t i c
S w i f t

User Image

Maria Shimazu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)

Versatile Gaian

User Image

~Aurellia~

Aurellia pulled out her daggers from the pack and tossed it to the side, holding a katar in each hand. "Okay...Mister." Aurellia hesitated.

Rolling for attack

Aurellia began runing toward the man with her daggers out. Something then caught her ankle and the girl plummeted to the ground, just short of the man. She got up to her knees and tried pulling her daggers that were stabbed deep into the ground when she noticed that something was missing... Aurellia looked back at her ankle and quickly sat on it, trying to hide that her foot was missing.

DuskSpirit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

User Image

/CarmineValuchi

The Shadow Fencer

D a n c e
S l i c e

Chase Music
Fight MusicUser Image
At-Rest Music

Carmine watched as the girl careened into the soft dirt. He removed his hand from his rapier, and stood up straight.

Rolling for Notice.

The girl awkwardly sat back. She seemed to have lost...her...foot. What in the gods? Attempting to regain what was left of his sanity, Carmine approached her cautiously. "If this is an attempt to distract me, as your opponent, you are doing a marvelous job. Care to explain why a girl like you has a prosthetic limb?"

The shadowdancer held out his hand for the girl to grab.

S e l f i s h
S i m p l i s t i c
S w i f t

User Image

Tioma Dominion

RULE UPDATE!!

Check the new rule on the first page.

Versatile Gaian

User Image

~Aurellia~

Aurellia turned around and began searching for her missing foot. She found her foot tangled in a weed, she pulled her foot out of the weed's grasp and locked her foot back to her ankle. The girl stood up on her own and went back over to where her daggers were in the ground. "I am...a puppet." She held out her hand to show the man.

DuskSpirit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

User Image

/CarmineValuchi

The Shadow Fencer

D a n c e
S l i c e

Chase Music
Fight MusicUser Image
At-Rest Music

Carmine crossed his arms. "A puppet? No strings attached, huh?" The shadowmancer chuckled at his own dry humor.

Rolling for Search.

Carmine looked around, but didn't see her daggers anywhere. She must have known they were in the ground however. So, he couldn't use that to his advantage. However...

Suddenly, Carmine drew his rapier, and slashed out in a broad horizontal swing, purposefully coming dangerously close to the girl's neck. "So what's next, you gonna tell me your favorite tea flavor, or are you actually gonna make a move?"

S e l f i s h
S i m p l i s t i c
S w i f t

User Image

Maria Shimazu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)

Versatile Gaian

User Image

~Aurellia~

Aurellia took a few steps backwards from the man's rapier. "Oh! My favorite tea is..Earl Grey!" She smiled and bent over, pulling the katars from the ground.

Rolling for attack

Aurellia then took a step forward while slashing diagonally down with the right dagger and thrust forward with her other. The girl lost her balance from the attack, staggering forward, but she caught herself before she met the ground again.

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

The Start of an Adventure Music

"Eh he, probably not."
I wondered to myself how long this guy had been talking to rocks. This man....Gerstien...
"Gerstien, this is going to be a serious question but you can take it however you like. I was wondering if you would like to be partners for a while. I mean we could take on the gods with my speed and your strength. We could even help each other out and do some wicked attacks. With the way we do things we would probably run into a lot of fights, so it would be nice for someone to have my back for once."
I looked at him directly and put out my hand
"So what do you say, old man?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas