Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gawker

11,800 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At the entrance of Feloma stood the figure of Takon. Takon himself was not a very large man, only just having turned 18, and even though he was quite handsome he would normally be looked over. But Takon was not a normal, for he wore a very strange set of armor. On his head was a cast iron pot with eye holes, he had parts of a stove around upper body, frying pans were on his shoulders, and his legs were wrapped in scrap metal. The only objects he had on him that seemed normal were a sword whose sheath had a symbol that looked like Volaria's but was altered somewhat, a shield which also had a symbol (this one much less recognizable), and finally a small lumpy satchel.

"Feloma huh. This is the forth city, he better be here." Takon said this to himself before walking into the city and towards a crowd of people. Along the way he walked past a small girl who had a confused look almost painted on her face and man in a black suit who who seemed to be avoiding the sun and even giving it a look of disgust. "An odd couple," Takon thought to himself before quickly remembering he of all people should not consider others odd.

Takon then proceeded to ask various people around the city if they have seen a very large man with a large object on his back. After a few minutes a lowlife came out of an alley and started to talk to him, "I saw the large man. Ya, it was at the arena yesterday. I hope you aren't planning on fighting him. But, if you really want to find him that is where you can start I guess," he then pointed at a direction. A look of disbelief came across Takon's face, "Thank you so much Sir." Takon then ran off in the direction the man pointed to, as he ran the lowlife started to talk underneath his breath, "It is not time for you meet him yet." With that the man walked down the alley and disappeared completely.

Euradu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

Tamamo stopped in the middle of her step.
"Huh? Master what's wrong?"
Her ears perked up just a little.

Rolling for detect

She turned her head one way and then another. The only sound was the wind and the rustle of branches. She turned her head back at Serina and smiled.
"No, it's nothing." Tamamo shook her head. "I thought someone was nearby."
They walked through the forest and came across a clearing. Tamamo yawned.
"This looks like a perfect place to take a nap." With a wave of her hand, she made a little bed from the ground.
"Keep an eye out for me please."
"Aw, but I wanted to take a..." Another glare, another yelp. "Of course, I'll jump on anyone that tries to disturb you with my ninja skills."
"Thank you." Tamamo smiled as she curled herself and went to sleep.
Serina looked around. "I'll hide in the tree tops." With that, she jumped up into the trees.

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Rifner Theme

"This is getting me nowhere quickly." Rifner spoke to himself. He looked up to the trees, jumped on a branch and began climbing the tree. A city could be seen off in the distance once he had reached the top. "Feloma, huh? The last city I passed was Gretiashv all the way up North. How did I end up here so quickly?"

The wanderer climbed down the tree and jumped from branch to branch in the direction of the road. On one of the branches he ran into something that caused him to lose his balance and fall to the ground with the thing he bumped into. "What the hell! -oh." What he had bumped into was a small girl that had two tails. "You should watch what you're doing next time. What's a girl like you doing out in the middle of a forest anyway?" Rifner stood up and brushed himself off.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

Serina got up and looked at the man.
"Oh, you know, just looking around for things."
She then got a small glint in her eye.
"Heh, heh, this man might be easy prey."
She bonked herself on the head.
"No, no, no. He was jumping from tree to tree. He's different from other people. I can't just take his energy. Also I have to be getting back to Master and tell her someone is coming."
She drew circles in the dirt with her foot.
"Um, I got to get going." She started to step back. "Don't follow me either, because there is definitely no one over this way. Nope certainty not."
She turned around and ran toward the clearing.

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

"..Okay?" Rifner began slowly following the strange girl to go see 'no one'. He eventually came to a clearing and saw the little girl there with another one, but this girl had more tails. He has heard about these creatures before, but what were they called? And what did the number of tails mean? Rifner hit his head as if that would help his memory come back. The wanderer stepped into the clearing. "Hey, is this your squirt? I found her hanging around in the trees." He addressed the girl laying in the bed.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image
User Image

Serina jumped at the voice, and turned around to see the man from earlier.
"Kya, you wasn't supposed to follow me you dummy."
Tamamo slowly opened her eyes, and looked at Serina.
"Serina, what have I told you about waking me up before I wake up by myself?"
Serina stammered "But, but, the man behind me...owie."
Tamamo had given a sharp thwak to the head of Serina with her fan. Serina sat on the ground, rubbing her head.
"Ow,ow,ow. It wasn't my fault, it was that man over there." Serina pointed to the man behind her.
Tamamo blinked once, and gave another thwak to Serina's head.
"Ow,ow, what was that one for?"
"For not doing your job and leading someone straight to me." Tamamo crossed her arms. "Apologize."
"Wait, what?"
"Apologize for failing me."
"But, but, the man..." The same glare. ".....I'm sorry."
"That's more like it." She finally smiled and looked at the man. "Well since you disturbed my slumber Serina..." She pointed her fan and gave it a quick flip up. The ground came up and formed a circle around all of them. The ground formed a wall and only the sunlight was able to get in through the opening at the top. They were all trapped inside. "Please fetch me a meal."
Serina sighed. "As you wish." She also grumbled. "Better let me have some." Then took up a fighting stance.

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

Rifner looked all around him, the clearing had become enlcosed in a wall of dirt and rock."Wait, what?" Rifner turned back to the two girls. "You are going to fight? You don't know what you're getting into." He smirked, seeing the little girl taking a stance. The wanderer stood in place, waiting for her to make the first move.

Resting Music
Fighting Music
User ImageYou seriously think your gona fight me huh?
Come on now, I'm tryn to relax here
He walked through the town, hands behind his head, eyes closed and face to the sun. The pack on his back was finally getting too heavy to carry. So he sat down on the first corner he happened across and leaned back against the wall. Taking in the scenery Zons said to himself “Musta been one heck of a fight here pretty recently, just look at all those burns, even some of the rocks are split.” Looking over to the other side of the corner he saw a mirror image of himself, except for the fact that it glowed a very slight iridescent green, the figure replied “Ya I guess, but it looks like it was pretty short too, nothing really all that broken outside of this block.” Looking back straight ahead Zons thought for a moment before saying “Hmmm good point, and luckily, it looks like that there tavern just narrowly avoided being incinerated, what say you we toast to their good fortune?” Getting up the figure replied “Good sir, you’re an absolute genius, and a gorgeous one to boot!” Suddenly the sitting Zons was gone and the one walking toward the bar lost its greenish hue. Now alone in the street he said “You always are just the sweetest man I know." Pushing open the door, he could see that even this place had been by no means unscarred. “Holy freken crap, this town must love to fight as much as me! Either that or this place is just a dump…What’s your take on the matter bar keep?”To that the head of a slightly older man appeared behind the bar, while the head of a mop rose up behind him "I'll have you know this place is under new managment, and it most certainly is not a dump! Err well it wont be, once I'm done with it any way" Looking around Zons sat down and leaned back in the chair, looking backwards at the man "Is that so huh? Well I certainly wish you the best of luck until then, how about a free drink in honor of your newfound ownership?" To this the owner took on an astounded look "Fr...free...drink? You want a free drink? Get out of here, your not even dressed! Your lucky I dont call the authorities for entering my establishment basically in the nude!" The man began shooing Zons out with the mop prodding him with the sopping wet end "Pfrg -hey-grrrbl stop-ksja-at" and before he knew it, Zons was back out on the street. "Some people man" he said rubbing the back of his head. He turned around only to see some creepy guy grabbing his bag and disappearing into an alley. "HEY, just where do you think your going with all my stuff scumbag!" He took off after the man following him into the gloom.

Euradu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

Battle Music: Serina vs. "The Man"

Serina saw the man got serious, so she in turn did then same.
"Fu, fu, fu, how would it feel to be ensnared by my two tails?"
She turned around to show her tails.

Serina used Two Moons

Her tails extended in length and went straight for the man, hoping to ensnare him.

Maria Shimazu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

Rifner saw the two tails extend and come right for him. The wanderer stayed in place and slowly bent his knees.

Rolling for Jump

Rifner leapt into the air right before the tails reached him. He looked up to see if he could make it out of here by jumping. "No, they're too high." He thought as he slowed and began his decent. Rifner landed behind the little girl a fair distance away and had drawn out his Kasari-fundo.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Euradu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

"Aw, you didn't want to feel my tails."
She looked at the weird metal chain thing that the man had pulled out.
"And now you want to hurt poor me with that metal what-cha-ma-dohiky."
Serina held up two fingers.
"Well, if you want to get me..."

Serina used Clone Jutsu

Two other figures that looked exactly like Serina appeared out of thin air.
"Fu,fu, can't you see it's hopeless. I'm a true ninja master."
Even though it was an impressive technique, there was one fatal flaw in her jutsu.
Clones can't talk.

Maria Shimazu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

The two clones appeared around the wanderer. It would have been a good technique, but the girl hadn't moved from her original spot and was the only one speaking. It was far from hopeless..for him.

Rolling for Attack

Rifner held the chain near the center and began spinning one of the ends. He then threw the weighted end that he was spinning at the clones, causing them to vanish, and tugged back on the end he was holding to gain regain full control of the weapon. The weapon had returned to him, but it continued toward him and struck him in the head. Rifner took a few steps backward and tried to shake off the pain.

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Euradu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

"Fu,fu,fu, looks like you hurt yourself. Now here comes the finale."
Serina ran full sprint at the man.

Rolling for Mount

She then jumped straight at him, spreading her legs and hitting him in the chest with her bottom.

Maria Shimazu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Versatile Gaian

User Image

Rifner Krone

Rifner Theme

"What the hell?!" The little girl jumped at him and hit Rifner in the chest, causing him to fall backwards. "Get off me you squirt!"

Rolling for Throw

Rifner grabbed a hold of the little girl and tryed to pry her off, but was unsuccessful.

((OOC: ._. ))

Resting Music
Fighting Music

Miyutora's Husbando

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

It's Raping Time!

"Ha, ha, ha, you are mine now. Time to become my husband!"
She reached for the man's pants.
“Let me replenish my energy now. Fighting you made me tired.”
She pulled down the man’s pants, and…………………..
((OOC:Well..........she rapes him.......end of story. I'm not going into many details here because I want to keep this as clean as possible. According to the law of the Kitsune's, they must make the man "give up there manhood" three times in order to make that man her husband. So Rifner is now technically Serina's husband.))
"Fuuuuuuuah, I feel great now." She beemed her smile into the mans face.
"I would like to know the name of my husband, because I want to make lots of little babies with you."
She got up off of the man, who still seemed in a daze, and started to clean herself up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff