Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Hold it. What the ******** are you putting in your mouth?" His faith in Jamie was once again rewarded by the sight of him trying to purchase pills. He was sick so most sick people grabbed for medicine even for the more minor of things. Quick to catch him Melvin took his hands and removed the pills and pack before tossing them in the trash. It was a waste of money but, if he needed to give him the six bucks back, then so be it. "Seriously, I don't know why everyone feels the need to turn to pills to cure every thing. I'm sure, you already take enough pills thanks to dear old doc." He wasn't sure what Jamie was taking but, it was probably more then enough for his body. Anymore would probably ruin him or maybe it was cause, he'd been taught to loosen his habits of relying on medicine that he thought so.

"Here. Let's see." Melvin crossed his arms looking around for something but, nothing in particular until he reached the candy isle picking up a peppermint stick. It was alot cheaper then wasting money on pills and did just as good as any pill. "Here suck on this. The menthol in the peppermint will act as a analgesic. Home remedies aren't always sure fire but, their alot better then filing your body up with god knows what." He laughed at himself thinking about how much he sounded like his aunt who had been the one to tell him that very same thing when he had first moved down with them. He'd been preparing for his entrance exams and became a nervous wreck hiding in his room with an slew of nausea and anxiety pills. It was a new family, a new school, and for him new expectations to live up too.

He'd come home with the family only to find a pile of peppermints on his desk where the pills had once been and his aunt grinning. "I don't know what life you live before here but, your going to kill yourself taking nothing but, pills. Try peppermints instead. They won't cure the anxiety but, everyone gets a little nervous every now and then." She was evil but, kind all in the same twisted way. Without her, none of this would have been possible but, the same went for the rest of his new family.

He was still required to carry an emergency contact card on his person just in case he had fit or something along the those lines but, he hadn't found himself using it in well over a year now.

Clothing//

OCC - Being random.

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

۩ ۩ Jamie Renee Martin the 3rd ۩ ۩

The Priss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Startled by Melvin's arrival, Jamie blushed. He had no idea that he was doing something wrong. He was tired, didn't feel well and Melvin kept getting angry with him. He felt a familiar burn behind his eyes. Great he was going to start crying. Turning away from Melvin he bit his lip hard. Trying to will himself not to cry. If Melvin only knew how he felt right now, he might be a little nicer to him. Getting his emotions under control didn't take too long. Once they were in order he turned back to Melvin just as the man brought some peppermint sticks up to the counter. Paying for the candy he did as he was instructed and placed it in his mouth sucking on it hesitantly, unsure of what it would taste like.

Surprised to find it actually tasted good he smiled and continued to suck on it. His emotions overwhelming him. It was to the point where his tears overflowed and rolled silently down his face. He was happy, but crying. He felt like he was way too sensitive today. Wiping the tears off of his cheeks he left the store and ended back out in the wonderful cool night air. He needed to do something about Philip before he showed up at dinner so as he climbed back into the car he remembered his cell phone was not with him. Well great, he was going to die in many ways when he got home, "Melvin, may I borrow your phone bitte?"

Translations:
    Using Google Translate.
    bitte=please

OOC: ...

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    User Image
    User Image

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Uta praised Ferdinand for many thing but, relationship and sexual advice were not included; if anything it was the other way around. uta had more experience then he cared to admit. Still, he didn't regret any of the decision he had made or the relationships he'd been in. "Your fine. It's not as exciting as many make it out to be. I'd rather be cuddled up with someone who loves me then, sleep with a hundred people whom I desire." Uta smiled to himself; even he dreamed of meeting someone who would be his one and only.

"I might. For now, I'll just play the lover. If at some point I can make heads or tails of this feeling. I'll go after him. Wish me luck." Uta shrugged his shoulders on the matter. He was far to unsure of his emotions to dive into flirting with him; he didn't want to pressure him into a relationship. It was even harder with the situation involving Jamie and Phillip. Acting as his lover seemed the best solution for him right now; things would only get worse once Philip's parents got involved.

And, right onto dealing with Melvin or rather his worried of what might happen to Melvin if Jamie turned out not to be the one or rather if Melvin fell victim to his emotions. He couldn't see Melvin falling in love but, the devices supposedly was never wrong. "True~ At the same time I worry. If Jamie sends Melvin on a backwards path; I might have to kill him. Melvin doesn't act but, he still not completely over being abandoned and if he fell for him..." Uta shook his head on the matter he couldn't think the worse of the two of them. Maybe, only good things would come of it. "Nevermind." Uta smiled looking down at his clothes adjusting the cuffs.

"Well, you only recommend the best." Uta walked over to the stand alone mirror to get good look over himself. Brushing his hair side to side he tried to fix it but, nothing made it look better. Uta sighed, he was going to be eye catching to say the least... "I hope they don't die of shock." Uta laughed to himself, if his parents were as high class as Philip made them out to be... He was in for a long road of hatred and trouble.

"I knew it was coming." Uta laughed looking to the selection of closing laid out for him to choose from; crossing his arms he thought about it for a short while until he pointed to the dark blue outfit. It seemed more fitting. "Hmmm~ I'd have to go with that one. I like the more elegant you. Brings you out with the perfect contrast." Uta playfully teased; to most looking at them he'd been told they appeared like they were dating or at least he'd been told on several occasions.

"Which one do you like more?" Uta checked his cellphone watching the time; he didn't want to be to late to meet up with Philip.

Yume Yokohama

lightningblade109

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image

Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her.

He couldn't help but giggle a bit at the other male's remark about his room. Looking around the room he couldn't help but nod in agreement. "I have to agree with you." He answered amused. He chuckled a bit at his friend's remark about his clothes. "I like your clothes you have your own style. I hope to enhance it." He replied.

Red listened as Uta said that maybe it was lust that he was feeling due to his lack of a love life. The red head's face turned a light shade of pink given; he didn't have much experience going that far with another person, so he wasn't sure about what kind of advice he could give given the situation. Though he thought about Uta's words carefully before answering. "I can't really give you much advice on this subject given, I hadn't been in a relationship that when into a sexual encounter." The red head said pressing his lips into a thin line thinking it over a little be more. "Maybe toss out some singles and see what happens?" He offered he knew the male Uta was seeing was straight, but maybe the male would be open to satisfying his friends needs. Though if his friend was rejected that would be awful so the red head was at a lost and finally thought that Uta should just take care of things like he already was after all he knew what he wanted to do give the situation.

He nodded. "Yeah I bet you were I would have been also." The redhead chuckled. "I hope they get along well. I think it's good for Mel, he needs someone other than family in his life. It's all the better than it was the person he is met to be with." Scarlet nodded in approval glad to hear Uta say that they were getting along. Red grinned at his best friend, he was happy that Uta liked the clothes that he had gotten for him. "I'm glad you like them." He said watching Uta model the clothes. "You look real dashing." Red said with approval. "So now to my dilemma." He said putting his hands on his hips as he turned to the clothes he had laid out on the bed. "So what do you think I should wear for the night?" He asked.

Outfit1 //Outfit2 //Outfit3 //Outfit4 //Outfit5

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Wearing Pj's
                                                                                                  Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    User Image
    User Image

User Image

Are you ******** serious? Melvin mentally thought to himself looking at the tears streaming down Jamie's face. He figured if he had said out loud Jamie would become even more tearful and he was hardly in the mood to deal with that level of babying. "Sure. Just don't call anyone weird." Melvin pulled out his phone handing it to Jamie.

Anders had taken it upon himself at this point to send for another car but, it was hardly as flashy as the limo they'd been traveling in. Melvin could only apologize for having had him stop for this. Sitting outside in the cool air waiting for Jamie to handle hos business he made due with connecting the stars.

Clothing//

OCC - Being random.

lightningblade109

Mythical Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    User Image

۩ ۩ Jamie Renee Martin the 3rd ۩ ۩

The Priss

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jamie didn't really pay too much mind to Melvin as he accepted the phone and dialed Philips number. The phone rang a few times but then he heard his friend answer. Great he was kind of hoping that Philip would ignore it so he could leave a message. However, it was better that Philip answered anyways. "Hello Philip, it's Jamie, um I wanted to apologise about earlier. I shouldn't have been a d**k..." followed by a slight pause, "It's okay, um, sorry to ask but have you left yet?" Jamie asks sheepishly. After another brief pause he asked, "Oh thank god, listen, I forgot my cell phone and my medication in your house when I left earlier, could you bring it to dinner?" After a few more moments he finishes his phone conversation, "Thank you so much Philip, I love you, got to go bye." With that he closed Melvin's Phone and handed it back over to the man.

Jamie than noticed that he had caused a bit of an issue for Melvin and Anders. Blushing it wasn't until he looked at his hands that he realised he told Philip he loved him. What if Melvin took that the wrong way? Jamie said it all the time to Philip, because he saw the other as family. That thought brought Jamie crashing down to reality. He thought of Philip as a brother. Than that meant that he wasn't jealous of Uta because he liked Philip but because he felt like he was losing a brother. Looking back up at Melvin he smiled sheepishly and waited for bother Mel and Anders to decide what to do next.

Translations:
      Using Google Translate.

OOC: ...

Dr.Watari

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      User Image
      User Image

User Image

"Hey, Prince of Mixed Signals. I don't know about you but, I like punctuality. So, get your happy a** in the limo and lets get moving before Philip is left by his lonesome." Melvin took his phone and paid Jamie's little 'love you's' no mind; he only offered him advise and it wasn't like Jamie had proclaimed any emotion for Melvin and vice versa. Slipping into the back of the limo he crossed his legs pulling out his phone; with Anders gone it would just be a shirt drive to their destination. They're job seemed really simple; be there for Uta and Philip. Any family would question a gay or rather any love who just appeared out of nowhere. It would just worst because, Philip's parents had held hopes that he would get married.

"Are you prepared to defend Philip? Your parents won't be bothered by the fact you 'knew' all this and said nothing?" He wasn't sure if their families were close like that but, seeing as he was throwing himself into this mess it seemed the best for him to at least learn a little about Jamie and Philip. He most wondered about Jamie's parents and how little they seemed to be involved in his life; he almost felt like his doctor and the staff in his home saw more of him then they did or maybe he was just comparing them to his own parents. Not like he would seem them if they wanted to meet anyways.

"Keep sucking on the peppermint until we arrive. At least that way, you might have at least a bit of an apatite and be less likely to become ill again. Throwing up to often will thin out the lining of your throat. It can be very damaging long term." Melvin checked his messages; it wasn't much just a few messages from the other seeing as he'd been so quick to ditch them after school. Brushing his hair out of his eyes looking up... "So, we'll be acting as friend or will you be coming out as well?" Melvin joked; it seemed more practical from him to be a friend of Jamie. Using his prestigious educational background would keep them from questioning to much as well. Still, if they started getting a little to loose with their tongues... He wouldn't be able to guarantee he'd stay well behaved for long.

Clothing// Suit and Tie

OCC - Being random.

lightningblade109

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

___ SOME PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO FALL IN LOVE but not meant to be together.

Alright everyone! The new thread is set up so please move you're posting

HERE

Quotable Noob

User Image
      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

C a u t io n !

Workaholic on Site

▌│█║▌║▌║ ђєภгא คl๒єгt t๏๔ฬєll ║▌║▌║█│▌

╔════════════════════════════════╗

"Don't say that, I'd like to believe that I'm very healthy; even when I'm not." Henry joked finding that it was becoming easier to keep up with Tulivarian even as his Russian grew heavier; hopefully it would remain that way. The male seemed comortable speaking Russglish. The coversation had become quite lively and he wanted to learn more about Tulivarian. Covering his ribs, he waited for his laughter to settled down. "I think it would be more enjoyable for both of us so, I'll hold you to it." He wanted greatly to see Tulivarian in action anyways, skills not learned in a classroom... He couldn't deny his interest in someone who'd choosen a career with just as much physical freedom as excitement. He felt slight admiration. "Sleep is someone we're in agreement on." He found at least six hours of sleep to be a gift from the heavens. The pleasant mood continued until things to a rather private turn bringing a slight tint to the CEO.

"Can I plead the fifth?" Henry teased knowing Tuli had obviously noticed his slight awkwardness to the whole approach of the situation. Well, none of this to say the least was normal at least not in his book. However, he had hardly been expecting to be put on the spot just yet. Chuckling his nerves on the topic away, he felt it only fair he make his 'lover' aware of his naivity in such a relationship. He'd enjoyed the pleasantries of woman but, nothing that could prepare him for this. His interest in Tuli remained peaked far more then he himself could comprehend since, it was still hidden behind the fiecade that his job was worth dating a man. "I guess not. Oh well. Then, I'd have to say I've never had the pleasure of being with a man." He hardly had anything against dating guys but, just like most red blooded males growing up he naturally ended up dating woman first. He knew a few men who swung for the other team and the were more then enjoyable company. Henry had always been a man who thought that prejudice based on ones sexual orientation was foolish.

Henry's golden eyes looked onto Tuli taking noticed of hi advances yet, he made no effort to further any distance between them. They were lovers, right? Still, it felt as if it was pointless to put distance between himself and Tuli's obvious charm or maybe it was his foreign allure. This was something new to Henry; the way he spoke was attracting, the way he broughht little burst of laughter or enjoyment to his lips- He was strange and capitvating a least he was in Henry's eyes. So, he remained still his eyes never leaving the others as he spoke. "And just what type of man do I seem like? Hmmm?" Henry looked up to him; things progressin without much control to it. Sitting there he his only thought was the desire to brush his fingers threw Tulivarian's locks; which his hands immediate followed brushing slightly against his skin until his fingers were tucked under hs locks. He wasn't sure what he was doing or what either of them were doing. Such a idle conversation had taken quite an unexpected turn.

Was it necessary for him to know the how and why of the siituation? "I can't tell if your curious or nervous..." Henry murmured but, it was probably his own nerves that he was questioning; he could feel his heart quickening as the situation became even more intimate between the two of them. "Well, I don't know... you could... always show me." A smile found his way onto his lips. The situation was very unnerving. he'd just met this man and now he was calling him his lover. this was all because, he wanted it so, there was not reason to be nervous, right? Everything was going fine, right?

The questioning continued but, there was no more time let. The distance between them had become paper thin and the stand of seemed to last for hours instead of the mere seconds it took him to lean in just as Tulivarian did pressing his lips firming against Tuli's own. He couldn't remember the last person he'd shared such and passionate kiss with. The closet thing he had to intimacy was private dinners with CEOs and business clients to hash out details of contracts that were better private until everything was finalized. This was to say the least sureal. His free hand hesitantly made his way to Tuli's hip, pulling back his hand he started to rethink what he was doing. Would Tuli mind? It was such a silly question but, until Tuli could answer he wouldn't know and- Neither of them were in the position to be talking. Henry liked the irony and his hand fund his way back to his waist pulling him closer. The lust was becminng such a heavy feeling weighing on his eyes as they fell shut and he staretd just enjoying the situation. The warmth of their lips entangling one another. The heighht rising even though nothing much was truly occuring. Truly, something he'd been missing out on without evening knowing. And it felt good.

God, he didn't want to stop but, his lung compacity was not as it had been a few years back. Pulling back he gasp for small bits of air still rather hungry wanting more but, more then aware their had taken a majr detour in how most people followed the dating process. "That's a first." Henry couldn't deny he had become rather out of character.

Was it wrong for him to worry that this would just might become something more then ever thought it might be? He wasn't knowingly gay but, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't taken with Tulivarian. "Are you sue there's not a lover I hhave to worry abotu coming to snatch you back?" Henry laughed looking up to Tulivarian.

His house phone began to ring and as much as he wanted to answer he didn't want to ruin this moment. Finally the voicemail clicked; 'Hello. Boss. I know you took leave for the day but, we have a slight problem or rather a pretty large problem. The distribution center has reported an accident on the highway has left four shipments stranded. Two of them have tight deadlines that need to be met. Please call back at your earliest convenient.' The phone clicked in Henry felt his stomach turn an the oppressive work a holic nature start to rise.

"I'm sorry." Henry felt slight self loathing as he looked up to Tulivarian. Turning Tuli onto the couch he looked down at him before forcing himself to his feet to call the company and handle his matter. Unsure if Tulivarian would be there when he turned back. If he wasn't... It would be no surprise. Henry was the fool for trying to fit a relationship into his busy life.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
      Location, Location, Location: Tuli's Apartment

Two's a crowd: Tulivarian Falor

Penny for your thoughts: I need to get this under control

Just the right light to set the mood: Uneasy.

OOC. Haven't edited. Had to go to work.

Isin

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas