Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

User Image

Gabriel Misha Westfield

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

⁞⁞⁞Gabe frowned at the dogs all over the couch and swatted them away with his hand, climbing over the back and flopping down ungracefully on the middle cushion. ”I slept,” he answered the boy as he stretched his long legs out to the coffee table. The animals decided it was safe to return to the couch and hopped back up, giving him weary-eyed looks before lying down. Gabe merely shook his head. He knew they were doing it just to annoy him, knowing how much he disliked them. But of course Gabe wouldn’t physically harm them, and he wasn’t about to keep shoving them off because then Blue would pout at him, and Gabe seriously could not take the pout. Especially not so early in the morning.

”Anything you want to do today?”
the male asked, letting out a residual yawn. He doesn’t think he could handle taking another day out in public, not after the debacle of the fair. It was supposed to be a fun day, and induced more panic in Gabe than he had ever felt before in his life. He’d been at the wrong end of a barrel more times than he’d care to share, but five seconds of not having Blue in his site had been the worst experience he’d survived through. You can’t let anything happen to him, he’s relying on you to protect him. No more stupid, rookie mistakes. You’re a professional… Gabe reminded himself.

He poked one of the dogs and earned himself a displeased noise that wasn’t quite a growl, but close to. Gabe chuckled and decided to stop harassing the animal (after messing with its ears and folding them back), looking to the television.
”Did you already eat?” Gabe then asked as he thought about it, and his own stomach made a noise of protest.
⁞⁞⁞

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's
nothing that I wouldn't do
to make you feel my
love

> With: Blue
xxxx> Where: Home
xxxxxxxx> Mood: Sleepy~

Hidden Under the Mask

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image

Every girl wants a bad boy who will be good just for her.

Red smiled at the little girl. "You bet I'm going to help you," he said with a bright smile, trying as much as he can to ease the child's worry. He nodded when the child remarked that her papa said not to talk to strangers and said, "That's true, but I think this is a special case given that you’re lost and trying to find him. Other than that, your papa is right about not talking to strangers."

He could only hope the little girl wouldn't shut down on him and chose to take her fathers’ advice. Red waited and watched. He could see a change in the girl. She seemed to stand taller and then she told him her name. "It’s nice to meet you Novalee. You have a very pretty name." The red head had to think for a moment. What name to give and finally decided on his nickname. "I'm Red," he said with a smile. After all, his nick name would be easier to remember.

Ferdinand was hoping the child would know a contact number, but by the way the girl was chewing on her bottom lip she didn't. "It’s all right if you don't know it. I'm sure we will still find him so don't worry."

He listened as the young lady said that she only ever called Wilder and she whistled. The male wasn't sure what a Wilder was, or why she had to whistle. Maybe it was something her father had thought her. Pressing his lips into a thin line he had no idea where to start to look for this child's father. Maybe he should call someone himself or look for a security guard? He found himself chewing on his lower lip like Novalee had been doing moments ago. It was then that the males golden eyes brightened with an idea. There had to be an intercom set up in the fair. If he could find out where people made announcements, then they could announce there was a lost child looking for her father. However, as he was about to put his plan into action something touched his back.

The red haired male shrieked when some unknown thing nudged him, and he turned his head quickly. There was a horse standing behind him. Sure he had them in pictures, but never one this close up. Had it gotten loose from the petting zoo? Or maybe it got loose from one of those rides where the horse walked around in a circle. He found himself shielding the little girl from the beast, not sure what this horse wanted. Novalee, however, seemed to know this animal and its’ name seemed to be Wilder. The red head relaxed a little now that he wasn't afraid. He found the beast before him amazing. The little girl hugged his legs again thanking him for helping, but really he hadn't done anything. Even so, Ferdinand found himself smile.

"Really it was nothing. It seems your friend here did all the work,"
                                                                                                the male answered with a bright smile, and rose a shaky hand up to pet the animal on the nose.

A man seemed to appear out of nowhere, and by the way he was talking to the horse it was the horses owner. The red head shook his head.

"No, he wasn't a problem at all," he answered. The male then realized that this man was also Novalee's father. That was really convenient, and he was glad to see child and parent reunited. Red was about to step away when he was lifted off his feet. The red head's golden eyes widen as he was picked up by a strong man and twirled around. The male wobbled a little bit on his feet as he was put down and released from the iron grip of the male.

"It…It’s okay," he replied with a light smile. The man then thanked for keeping his daughter safe. Really he had done nothing more than what any person would have done. Plus it had been Wilder who came to the rescue.

"It really wasn't..." Ferdinand trailed off as gold eyes met hazel and a strange jingle filled the air around them. Looking down at his wrist he realized his timer was going off, and the same seemed to be happing with the man before him.

Red's face grew pale. He had been dreaming of the guy he thought his ideal match would be. He would be clean cut with a mop of blond curly hair. He would dress in the latest men fashions. This man before him was his soul mate? Really?

The man was handsome, sure, in that ruff rugged way. He seemed like the type of guy who loved the outdoors, camping and fishing, and getting dirty. He bet the guy enjoyed drinking coffee black as night....yuck.

The red head brought and hand to his head feeling the world spinning around him. This couldn't be happening. It was one thing to hope and dream about this day it was totally different when you were faced with reality. Would this guy accepted him once he knew the truth? And would he react the same way as his first love? He didn't think he could take the rejection. No never again. All of these things seem to way down on the red head, and he started to hyperventilate. Those lovely golden eyes rolled back and the red head simply passed out right where he had been standing.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Cute Outfit
                                                                                                Isin

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User ImageUser Image
( » ℓσcαтιση: Airport « ) ( » ωιтн: No one at the moment « ) ( » σσc: text here « )

x
Dyonnaluv
x
Dyonnaluv
x

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shy blinked sleepily at the flight board the flashing, red and green with outgoing and canceled flights. He had been so excited to meet the foreigner that he barely got any sleep the night before. If that wasn't bad enough in his excitement, he had left an hour early. He spent most of his life boarding an airplane you would think he would remember they were almost never on time. So now the short haired male was nestled down in one of the uncomfortably hard air port seats in the waiting area.

He watched lazily as people boarded flights and unbounded them. The male stretched his muscles and then yawned and light purple eyes slid shut. Maybe if he rested his eyes just a bit he would feel rested when the airplane finally arrived. It was then that a female voice came over the intercom and announced that the flight that Shy had been waiting for had come in and was beginning to be unbound.

His eyes snapped open, and he jumped to his feet. However, the male had to quickly sit back down from a head rust. He couldn't help it; he was just so excited this was really happening. Taking a few moments to recover he was to his feet again picking up the sign where he had written the last name of the person who would be staying with him for a while. The male quickly rusted off to the baggage claim to wait with everyone else. He waited impatiently as people walked though the doors looking over the small group and then going to their family or friends or who ever had come to pick him up. Shy could only hope that the other male liked what he had done to the guest room. He had tried to make it feel like his room when he had been in Greece while leaving it open for his house guest to add his own flare.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Non-Adult Situation

Dedicated Loiterer

User ImageUser Image

x╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ruvel blinked a moment at Dorian's response to his own joke before a wide grin plastered across his face. "Damn straight." he chuckled putting up his own set of horns up and nodded his head a bit. It was a poor decision as he wobbled a touch his world taking move of a spin that he had expected his head throbbing in angry response to such a stupid move. "Remind me not to do that again." he sighed clutching his head as he waited for the pain to dull down. The coffee helped some, the warmth a soothing thing though he wasn't sure if the caffeine would be good for him at the moment not that he was thinking that far ahead.

There was the matter of what he would do- or rather could do- in his present condition, Dorain having reminded him that he really shouldn't push himself. Ruvel knew better, but he wasn't one to always listen. "I guess you have a point.." he frowned to himself thinking over what he should do. He would hate to burden his neighbor anymore than he already had, but there weren't a whole lot of people he could call. Maybe Bastian? but who knew where he was roaming about. Somehow this was all his fault, if the singer had only stayed at the bar a while longer, Ru probably would have never dragged himself into such a mess. "I may have someone who can help me." he said thinking aloud as he dug out his cell from his pocket. The phone was close to dying but he lived right next door so it would easy enough to attach it to a charger. Taking a moment he sent a quick buzz Bastian's way letting him know he wasn't doing too well at the moment.

To: Bastian Boo
                                                                          From: Ru Ru
                                                                          Hey, I hurt myself again.
                                                                          Im okay, but maybe be out of commiss for a few days
                                                                          Sorry.

That done his attention lifted back to the other man in the room who seemed to be confused by something or another. Ru couldn't quite tell what was on his mind or if maybe his mind was misinterpreting things. It wasn't until the dark haired male mention not having a device that he was able to make a bit of sense of thing. "A device? Oh..that." Ruvel's face scrunched in distasteful scowl as if he had just ate something sour at the mention of the Timers. He did not like those silly things in the least they were just glorified wristwatches that weren't even useful for telling time. Well at least not the base product. His family had been trying for ages to get him to install the one they'd given him.

Except Ruvel always refused, wanting to find love the good old fashioned way, on his own. Silly as it was in this day and age he still believed in true love, not something programed and measured into a silly watch. "Yeah, I don't really care for the things." he admitted a tinge painting his cheeks as he noticed Dorian was of course wearing one. He only hoped that he hadn't offended the other man. Still that was a bit of a let down for Ru, despite it still being blank he know that he too would be some day stolen away just like the last couple had ended up. So there was really no point in taking an interest in the other beyond friends and neighbors. He liked the man, thought him kind, funny and certainly attractive, but the device on his wrist pretty much made him off limits. "What made you want to get yours if you don't mind me asking?" the ash haired male questioned timidly looking from his coffee back to the taller man.
                                                                          Yume Yokohama
                                                                          Hikari_Light5478

xx╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

xWearing xLocation Hospital ⊲ Dorian's place xCompany ⊲ Dorian xThoughts What's going on here?xOoC x

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

User Image

'God of the 'Fresh out of the shower' look.' If he wasn't in love with Cappie then it had to be lust of some sort. Cappie was the best type of eye candy; Alistair almost always had a hard time keep his eyes from stray from that handsome face of his. Yet, somehow no matter how hard he tried he could see himself going out on a date with Cappie. He could see himself making out from experience... So, what is ******** wrong with me? Alastair mentally sighed. This was all in a course of seconds while Cappie gathered himself. This wasn't the first nor would it be the last time he had this mental battle to understand what his heart was trying to tell him. His feeling were so muddled that he couldn't even word what was going on with him. At first, he thought they would sort themselves out but, like the chances of him being normal... it never happened. So, now he was forced to find the answer himself. It was ******** annoying yet, he was unable to stop himself from trying. He wasn't worried... and still he wanted to know. Where these feelings love, lust, or just a faze...

"Why, Thank you." Alistair snapped out of his thoughts playfully spinning in a circle. There had been a vote the first day of the convention to decide what his costume the last day of the convention would be and this was what they wanted. Alistair could say a good deal of the people who wanted pictures were female but, there had been alot of guys too. His favorite was a big man who set him on his shoulder and they took a picture like that. It was scary and fun all at the same time. He could remember when he was little and such bold antics would leave him shocked but, now it was a normal thing. Even her had become rather brash; or at least that was what his grandmother told him everytime he came to visit. He wasn't a proper Brit anymore. "Truthfully, from the convention and until departure was the worst. I took so many photos that I started to feel embarrassed." Although, dressing up was his thing and he didn't look bad... Alistair did have his moments where he could become a little camera shy. It was normal if a bunch of people started taking pictures of you.

User Image

"But, it was fun in the end. I'm glad to be home." Alistair followed close behind Cappie. It was sad but, the two of them were probably the most stable out of their families. His mother was always working, his father was always travelling and working, as well as Cappie's parents were always moving to the beat of their own drum... Literally. Cappie and Alistair stayed home together most of the time besides Alistair's mom who came home in the morning or at night. She usually called to let him know if he was cooking dinner. She was still a housewife even if she had a business. Such a wonderful thing. "Eep!" Alistair stumbled onto the bed. "Hell, don't do that when I'm narrating my life! Jerk." Alistair smiled; he liked the smell coming off Cappie and started to settle in his own fatigue. "Thank you. Ruby went above and beyond the call of duty. I thought she was joking at first but, she pulled out all the stops." Alistair could happily say that no female underwear were included in the package.

"I could always dress you up too. I think it would look nice." Alistair turned over pinning himself ontop of Cappie with a wholesome smile. "Well, that so kind of you. Cause, you know so like having my arse whipped my you every time. You must be daft but, you give me stuffed animals so, I can't complain." Alistair happily smiled looking down at Cappie he could help but, want an desire to close the distance between them but, sadly he had to stop himself. If he was only lusting after him... he would probably ruin their friendship... Sure, Cappie was batting for the same time but, no one liked having their emotions played with...

User Image

"Well, if we're going out I'm going to change. As much as I love being drop dead gorgeous... I don't like people taking pictures of me all the time. Let's me grab some clothes." Alistair opened the window and quickly climbed out carefully standing on the rail and over to the other side. It a past life it was safe to assume he had been a cat of some sort. "Don't peak." Alistair chuckled as he slipped inside closing his blinds for one reason alone. He need to hide the look of lust now drenching his face. He could easily hate himself but, that would mean stopping to think about it. The image of him atop his Cappie was far more delicious. This wasn't the worst he had done... If not for his own emotions he and Cappie would have passed the point of no return a while ago. He could remember the sound of rushing water, the heat that only became heavier with everything breathe, and the feeling of his lips and hands... It could still make his mind race. "Clothes." Alistair told himself as he tried to calm his 'other' head down. Slipping out of the nurse uniform; he tossed the hat to the side, undid the garter straps, and took of the garter belt. Throwing open his closet he flipped threw the abundance of clothing he had stashed inside; he was tired of dressing up so something simple would be good. Throwing a few clothes on the bed. He unzipped his shoes kicking them off and slipped of the thigh-highs.

"Shower time." He quickly removed the little make-up he did have on and jumped in the shower. He didn't want to waste a moment. Trying to style his naturally self styling hair took up a good ten minutes but, before long he was dressed to impress. Throwing open his blinds he leaned against the small balcony. 'Nyrah' Looking down he noticed the neighborhood cat. "Morning, Boss." He waved before climbing back over. "It feels so good to have pants back on~!" Alistair set on the edge of the bed.

User Image

"So, you have any meets this month?" Alastair was pretty religious about cheering at Cappie's meet. His mother was too. You could call the two of them Cappie's personal pep-squad. Nor rain or storm could keep them from coming. Alistair wasn't a athletic hobby type of guy but, he licked watching.

User Image

O.O.C. // Finally done!

SHYKHA0S

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
User Image

Location My Dearest's Brother's Home Feeling Playful/Disgusted/Irritated and Playful Singing Monsters

"Of course, My happiness is your happiness." Nutty smiled knowing very well that his happiness usually meant misery and trouble for everyone else. Though, those given the pleasure of seeing him for who he really was had to feel special. Not many people were trust enough for that; to this day only Marco, His manager, and the head of Tranta knew who he truly was deep inside. They all for the most part had accepted him which was a nice oasis for him between the millions of others who thought he was a nice guy or some crap like that. "You should take me to get a new phone later too." He really did need to get a phone before he missed a call from his mother. She was the type to worry about his grown man of a son. He guess maternal love was never ending....

Nutty purred at the mention of 'Sweet Prince' he really could get used to being spoiled with that title as a glimmer of evil came to his hues. He almost dared to say that he was having fun this morning. "You know very well that isn't true. Come on, Dearest Brother. You can tell Little Brother the truth, You love me don't you?" Nutty chuckled. "I won-" Nutty froze at the warm touch of his brother's finger's brushing against his cheek. His speechless gaze was only momentary as he leaned back smiling sadistically. "Now, why would I do something like grow up when I have such a wonderful brother to take care of me. I never want to grow up; especially if I can keep such a dotting brother close." Nutty gave the sweetest smile. It was obvious that Marco was failing at dropping his dead weight anytime soon; Nutty was having far to much fun to let his brother out of his iron grip. He was like a dried up desert getting its first taste of water. "Yes, Dearest Brother. Whatever, you say." Nutty confirmed sarcastically.

A knock came to the door and Nutty got himself up from the table quickly answering it to find a deliveryman at the door. It wasn't nor would it be the last time that Nutty found himself at a place where he had no proper access to clothing. He was constantly being dragged around at time or having to stay at a hotel due to timing error or some ******** up can't get his s**t right. He whatever the reason had found himself becoming a frequent customer of a specialty delivery service. They kept clothing on hand that Nutty purchased and whenever he found himself in need their delivered. Of course, he instructed them on what type of clothing to bring or if he needed any extra items and today it was normal clothing, hair dye remover, and a contact case. Something he didn't do very often; if anything Nutty preferred being 'Nutty' as opposed to 'Deva'. Most people probably couldn't fathom the amount of hatred Nutty held in himself as opposed to normal people he threaded in his life. Hating people but, still wanting to make them happy. How could he not hate someone who was unable to truly hate anyone or love anything. He was a ******** up and broken toy but, when he covered that sick person up it easy to forget his problems. 'Ugh' Nutty didn't like thinking about it as he flashed a smile taking the clothing and storming to the bathroom without another word. He looked into the mirror sighing as he locked the door. Removing the color contacts revealed his calm blue eyes Stripping of his clothes he turned the hot water on until the room was filled with steam. He just stared at the curtain but, he had to move of Marco would probably leave him. He said this mentally but, he continued to stare until he took the first step. Removing the dye was first before shampoo his hair; his mother had always told his hair was special; it seemed like a mixture of of a somber bluish gray and brown. It was ugly to him; he liked blond and bright colors better. Scrubbing his body clean and slowly turned of the water grabbing a towel and drying himself. With his hair plastered the his skin he looked to the mirror covered in steam. He was rather happy to see nothing and grabbed the blow dryer drying his hair. Slipping on his underwear and clothing; he was ready to walk out the door. He wasn't to worried about styling it. It had a natural boy flip to it.

Stepping out into the hallway he basked in the feeling of A/C as he trotted to the living room. The wonderful thing about being him was that without a mirror he didn't have to look at himself. There were truly small pleasures in life. "Yeah... The Dye was hell to get out." Nutty had once again become Devaraja and was now unable to stop messing with his locks. Looking up he noticed he wasn't at the door so, with a glance back he smiled to his brother. "Why would I miss the chance to spend the whole day with you, Mr. Lane. I'm Devaraja, your humble assistant for the day." He was barely able to contain his happiness. "Lead the way."

User Image

xXHarikuXx

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxUser Image
                    Last night had been a roaring blast, but now the only thing roaring this morning was Gaerik's head. So naturally when Hunter had begun to stir he was more than a little reluctant to move let alone allow the other to get away from him. The other man was warm, his skin smooth -if not a little grimy- and fit quite perfectly against him. Yet the criminal knew better than to expect any sort of physical relationship out of the other, it simply wasn't his thing. Which was both odd and a damn shame because the gambler was most definitely attractive. Still despite having wanted the man for quite some time now, Gaerik respected his boundaries enough to know when to not push his luck. Besides what they had now would be fine until he got the other to come around, after all he'd probably seen more of Hunter than anyone else in the man's adult life so he counted himself lucky there.

"p***k." the Spaniard grumbled as an elbow jabbed in between his ribs none too pleasantly. "You're such a spoil sport." he pouted his eyes lazily watching as the other padded over towards the master bath. A smile tugged at the corner of his pouty lips pleased at the brief view he'd been graced with of the gambler's slenderly cut body. Hunter had a cute a**. The thought only caused the smile to widen smugly. Si, si. Whatever chullito." the criminal yawned lazily sprawling across the bed. He was more than a little half-tempted to intrude on the other's shower when a cell phone ring drew his attention. It wasn't his so that meant it had to be Chullito's which gave the other all the more reason to answer it. "Allo~" Gaerik purred into the device which had obviously had caught the person on the other side off guard. Naturally it had them questioning if they had dialed the right number or not seeing as the man on the other end had asked for gambler for which he answered appropriately. "Who wants to know? The answer wasn't something Gaerik expected and his eyebrows shot up at the mention of soul mate. "Ah, I see." he said not saying much after as he considered weather or not to give the guy any leeway, which of course was a no.

Yet just before the criminal had a chance to make a snappy comment, he'd been promptly shut down the man saying he'd just call back later. Which of course wasn't something Gaerik was too pleased with as Hunter was his Chullito and he would not stand for some stranger to have what he'd been denied all this time. Not even if it was what Hunter wanted either. He was extremely possessive that way which was why he hadn't cut the other one loose yet. Despite the stupid odd of it happening, the Spaniard still hoped to win the man over by sheer stubbornness. For the time being had had no such luck however being that the gambler wasn't much one for intimate contact. Which was why Gaerik had made it a point to grope, grab, tease and whatever else he could do just to ******** with the other.

Still it seemed as if it would be a long time to never that they would ever truly happen. Gaerik sighed at the reality of it all staring up at the ceiling and the decorative drapes that spanned across it. "But not today." he said to himself glumly before rolling out of bed and heading to the kitchen. He needed some hangover relief which meant either more booze or water, maybe both. As he thought about it some more his stomach chimed in obviously fairing rather well despite the occasional nausea demanding eggs be added to that menu, plus bacon and toast. "Oye Chullito!" he called wondering if the man could hear him in the shower. "Some guy called you just now, said he was your soul mate what's up with that?" he added hearing no reply which probably meant Hunter couldn't hear him all that well if not at all.

Slipping back into his bedrooms he opened up the bathroom door and leaned against the fame as he watched the mildly obscured Hunter shower behind the glass door."Ay, What you want to eat?" Gaerik questioned casually his blue eyes still fixated to the glass. He didn't bother repeating himself from earlier being that he didn't want the gambler to call the other back anytime soon. Getting whatever answer he returned to the kitchen and began puttering about still in his boxers heating a couple skillets. Just as he was pulling out the ingredients from the fridge there was a knock on the door. An eyebrow quirked up at the sound and he looked to he door rather perplexed. "The hell..." he said to himself going to investigate. As far as he was concerned he wasn't expecting anybody and surely Hunter couldn't have invited anybody over, could he? He was trying to lie low after all or at least that's what he'd been told. So then who?

Perhaps it was housekeeping, though they were rather early if it was. Looking through the peephole he didn't get a good look at the person as they were standing just off to the side and out of view. He did however see some flowers so Gaerik figured it was some delivery man bringing him a gift from one of his many admirers. He did after all have quite the following having strung along quite a few hearts since coming to America. So he opened the door and seeing who was on the other side immediately regretted it. How stupid could he have been. "O'Connor, Fancy seeing your lovely face here." he cooed trying to act cool despite being caught off guard as he was. "Oh and flowers, you flatter me." he smirked pouring on the charm as he stood there in nothing but his boxers blocking the way in. Of course that didn't halt the Irish brute from inviting himself in. This wasn't good, how would he warn Hunter with out tipping off Lorcan in the process. More to the point, there really wasn't anywhere that the gambler could slip out easily. Sure Gaerik had escape routes from himself, but he had the skills to accomplish things like navigating the air ducts.

Non-Adult Situation

xXHarikuXx

≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠
                    xxxxLocation: Home»Company: Hunter & O'Connor»Wearing: Boxers ✘ Feeling: Bored, possessive, hungover, surprised ✘ Thoughts: No good ✘ Our Obviously Crazy: OMG trouble time~
                    ≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠╳≠

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
User Image

"S*** this sucks. I'm bored." Fukuwa groaned; he'd finally gotten his day off but, he didn't know what the hell to do with it. He couldn't just lay around the f**king apartment doing nothing or rather he had tried but, realize that s*** was for the bird. Groaning his hands were shoved deep into his pocket until something he didn't get to see often came into view or rather started. It was a pink hair male; well not just any pink haired male but, the owner of a bookstore he occasionally passed by. His pace quickened until he was within yanking distance of the oblivious bookworm.

"OI! Kirby!" Reaching he wrapped his arms around the started male pulling him close. The guy wasn't all bad; he had a nice a**, a cute uke personality, and a nice face as well. He was the whole package; well except for his smoking habit, obsession with his animals, and the fact he was devoted to his work. He wasn't wild and nor did he life to go out an party. He was homely with a nice physical make up. It kinda sucked. Usually with these types he tapped it once and went on to better things but, this guy was unmovable. He wasn't into flings. He was a f***ing hopeless romantic.

So, Fukuwa had settled with occasionally hanging out with him when he didn't have anything else to do. Who know, he might get the chance to pop that cherry of his. "Good Morning, Officer." Jasmine smiled back holding a large file. "Told you, not officer." Fukuwa sighed letting Jasmine go; only to pinch him in the side. You think after knowing the guy six months he'd warm up to you but, no! It was still 'Officer'.

"Ow!" Jasmine jumped rubbing his side. "What's wrong?" Jasmine still clung to the file. "What's my name!?" Fukuwa pouted crossing his arms firmly and Jasmine couldn't help but, laugh. "Fukuwa, Fukuwa. Sorry!" Jasmine then explained he'd been picking up flyers for a book signing he would be doing at the shop and was hanging them up around town. It wasn't tons of fun but, it was something to do so, the Officer tagged along.

"Sooooo~ Do I even want to know why your wearing a timer?" Jasmine curiously looked down to Fukuwa's wrist noticing a device that seemed rather out of place on Fukuwa. It wasn't that it looked weird but, it was hardly something you'd thank a man such as him would be into. Fukuwa looked down and grinned a little. "Who the hell wouldn't want a destined f*** buddy. I mean that has to be the best kind of sex!" Fukuwa shamelessly announced leaving Jasmine unable to show any sort of shock because, it was so him. Fukuwa was an officer of the law but, he lived for sex and work. That was about it. Amazing really.

"You know your going to regret wanting to sleep around all the time." Jasmine sighed. "Yeah, Yeah. When that happens you'll be the first I'll come crying too. Until then, who cares?" Fukuwa smiled. "Horrible." Jasmines sighed. "I know." Fukuwa chuckled helping to hanging up one of the posters.

-----------

O.O.C. Not feeling good. Good Night.
x x x« ♦x xe p h y r x x||• •||x xt e f f o r d x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Library -> Café ♫♪

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════
User Image

Zephyr had been working most the morning, getting here before the library opened to finish checking in and returning the books to their shelves. He wasn't the only one who could do it but he was always the first one there so he ended up just doing it. When one of the other workers got there, he handed the job over to them to finish before he went to turn on the computers in the library and make sure nothing was in a mess. Now, it was close to the end of his shift for today and he'd helped more people than he usually did. Apparently the local school was having the students do some project and everyone of the students seemed to chose the library he worked at than the school library to find the books they needed.

Making his way to his stuff behind the front desk, he pulled out his phone and sighed in relief to see the silent notice that it was the end of his shift before stuffing his phone in his pocket. He ruffled one of the workers hair, the teen immediately sending him a glare before fixing her hair and returning to her work. He waved to one of the other senior workers to let him know Zeph was headed out and then he was out the doors. He didn't hate working in the library but it did get on his nerves at times when he was the only that could help most the people. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and typed out a quick text, checking it before hitting the send button.

To: Zeke

Hey. Off work now. Wondering if you'd like to get lunch or something. I'll be at the Café if you decide to come. Let me know.

Once he knew the message was sent, he slid his phone into his pocket and made his way down to the Café. He was glad his shift was done for the day. It was someone else's turn to lock up the library tonight so Zeph was off now for the rest of the day and had the weekend off like usual. He walked into the café and claimed a table for himself and Zeke if he decided to come. He ordered himself a coffee while he waited.

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════

♪♫Company: No one ♫♪

bold n brash

Alien Vampire

tab tab tab tab tab Well, you can't get what you want but you can get me.
        tab tab tab tab tab So let's set out to sea, love 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me.

x ⋮━ Cappie Amedori
        xoxoxoxo━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

tab tab ──────────────────── ( ★ outfit ★ ) ───
        tab tab Location ★⋮ Town
        tab tab With ★⋮ Alistair
        tab tab Fourth Wall ★⋮ ~

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

tab tab ──────────────────────────────────────────────

Cappie threw his arm over Alistair's shoulder as he went to move his pillow under him enough so he could see the screen as he threw a glance to the other when he mentioned dressing him up. Now, when they were younger hell Cappie wore anything Alistair put him in but once his body started to settle and he started to muscle tone well, he wasn't too much a fan of wearing the outfits with Alistair. "You wish. You'll never catch me with a dress unless it's dangling from my teeth after I yank it off you." He teased, before the other went to pin himself on top of him as Cappie finally looked up at the other instead of the screen he was building a character one. Of course, from this angle there was no way he wouldn't become turned on and want to toss his best friend onto his back. Cappie even dared to sit up as a way to close the space between them just a bit more as he tempted to just grab the other by his neck and force a kiss. But no, he wasn't as bold as the other and before he could even take his hand off the controller Alistair had slipped off of him and went off towards the window while speaking about changing or something.

Cappie couldn't really be sure what his friend was saying because at that moment, his eyes were too glued to the male's body for his mind to even begin to understand a single word. Yet, his eye candy seemed set on a target as his friend went off to slip out the window like he'd done almost a million times before. At first, Cappie used to always get worried about the other hurting himself but with how many times in their youth Alistair had done this very thing Cappie no longer dashed to the window to check if the other had fallen. However when two very common words were heard from all Cappie could do was smirk before he tossed the controller to the side. He waited just a couple of seconds before he got up and walked over to his window as he pulled the curtain just a peak before letting it fall from his fingers as he sighed and went off to fetch what he would need for the festival. Of course, while he did like Alistair's style Cappie himself had adapted a style that was almost as poppy yet still a bit more rudged. He pulled on his favorite dark red jacket before going to pull on his boots before grabbing his sunglasses. He never really got cold but hell, it was a festival he could always use his jacket as a silent pick up line in case Alistair or someone else he found became cold.

He decided against his messenger bag as he took out his wallet from the side pocket before slipping it into the chest pocket on his jacket as he looked for his cell before seeing a couple texts. He loved his mother but once April got an idea into her head it was hard for the woman to get over it and right now, she was doing her best to talk Cappie into a timer. He understood she was worried about how he felt towards his best friend but hell, after all these years it's easy to just push your feelings aside. At least he tried too, the past couple relationships that Alistair had been most likely ended because of him. He didn't like when the person would upset his friend, besides the guy never really seemed to do very well in his relationships since most of them only lasted a month or so. Cappie ran his hands over his face to get the idea out his head as he found more texts from Evan as he signed. His current not-really-relationship was really starting to get on his nerves, hell the guy was attractive and yeah, they did have fun together but it never really measured up to the kind of fun he could have with Alistair.

To; Evan
                                                    MSG; Look, I don't think we should be around each other right now. I told you before, I'm not dating you and I won't date you. You told me you understood when we started. Sorry.

Cappie hit send before sliding the phone into his pocket as he went off to the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth and finish getting ready. After running his fingers through his hair a few times, he smirked and settled on the style before he could hear Alistair back in the room as he walked back in to look at the other before a laugh slipped through his lips. "Ha. I would imagine. You're lucky you changed otherwise I would have beat the first person that tried to grope you on the rides." He said, going to bookshelf as he took let his fingers slid across the spines before he landed on the right book and pulled it from the shelf. Cappie opened the book, the cut out pages were glued together to form a box like holder as he took out a small bag and started to roll a few joints for later. He licked the edges of the papers before pulling out a pack of cigarettes from his back pocket as he stashed the joints there for safe keeping. The best thing about his parents habit was that he was able to use their left overs when he got stressed or when he got too close to touching Alistair.

It was like his best friend didn't realize that even he got turned on by some of the other's actions and outfits, it took most of his strength earlier not to ravage the other when he surprised him in the shower so he could only be ready for what might happen at this festival. "Ready? I figure we can walk since it isn't very far from here, besides I promised April I would pick up a packet on the timer thing. It's the only way to shut her up about the damn thing is if I can get some kind of information on it." He said, going over to the television as he bent down to shut off both the PS4 and the tv before looking towards Alistair as he was asked about meets. "I have a pretty big one coming up next weekend, coach is being a bit of a d**k during the practices but I'm sure it'll be a no brainier I just need to um- shake some extra stress off, you know." Cappie said, he couldn't really tell Alistair that he was in a way FWB with one of his swim partners cause he really didn't want to start a fight nor did he want to seem taken. So saying that his FWB was causing him stress would just make more of a trouble then he actually wanted at the moment. Cappie walked by Alistair before grabbing his house off the night stand as he looked back towards him. "Set?"

~~ Skippy Skip Skip ~~

The walk had gone a lot faster than he had thought, of course the town was still busy and with the festival going on he could tell that more and more people were out and about than there normally was. Cappie wasn't great at small talk plus with all the rush of the crowd there was no way they'd even be able to talk anyways in such a small space so instead Cappie just lead the way as he made his way down the street towards the only timer store he had found on google-maps. It was actually kind of busy as he stepped inside, looking back to make sure that Alistair was still following him as he made his way up to the desk before an overly poppy male started to decuss the different prices and features. "No, I do't want that-- look, I just need like an information packet." It took a bit of repeating before the man behind the desk finally understood the fact that Cappie only wanted information and not to actually get one. Which of course took even longer to get as the male tried to make a few more people sign up for one before he finally made his way into the back to get Cappie the packet. Once the small book was placed in his hands, Cappie had already grown annoyed with the shoving coming from inside the store as he took Alistair's wrist and pulled him out of the building and down into an alley way near it to catch his breath for a just a second.

If it was one thing Cappie couldn't stand it was crowds and right now he was losing his temper more so than he liked, he had had problems with his anger in the past but he learned quickly to get out of the way before anything bad become of it. Plus, he would never forgive himself he so much as dared hurt Alistair. He used to be rough with his friend, pushing him down in grade school whenever he thought the other was wrong and even pushing him off the swing set when he got tired about hearing how the other thought someone else was cute. In a way he had been more of a frienemy than friend to Alistair growing up but thankfully April and Tobias understood his problems enough at a young age to help him find other methods to express his anger when he got upset. Besides, it wasn't Alistair's fault that even to this day Cappie couldn't just man up and tell him how he felt. "Sorry Al. I guess the guy was getting on my nerves or something, he smiled too much." He said, finally pulling a smirk to his face as he let the anger go before taking the cigarette box from his back pocket as he took out a joint and went to sit on the concrete.

He lit the herb and took a drag before looking up towards Alistair with a much more eased expression as he held it out for the other. "Care for some? It's kind of strong so don't choke." He said, taking one more drag and he held the smoke in for a long as he could before blowing it back out. There had been a few times where Cappie would just shotgun it to Alistair, but they weren't kids anymore so he couldn't baby the other by the asking. Besides, he knew if he did ask then that might start fight which he really was trying to avoid at all costs. With his parents he really couldn't fight with Alistair right now, cause if he did then his mother would totally be able to convince him to get the timer cause then he'd know finally if he was just holding out for no good reason. Still the idea of getting one and finally knowing was enough not too cause even if they did happen to be connected their was still a 50/50 chance that Al would end up with someone else.

tab tab ──────────────────────────────────────────────
        tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ────────────

Dr.Watari

Timid Gawker

User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════╬xx

Obviously the other man hadn't thought him capable of civil manners when he dismissed him so easily. So Theren must have really thrown him for a loop when he came after him and offered up something seemingly important. Judging by the way those oddly colored eyes seemed to scan over him a moment looking from the USB back to his face he must have reevaluating his previous opinions. Or in the very least trying to discern what ulterior motives the punk might of had in doing such a thing. Not that Theren really cared about the opinions of others. Besides that he hadn't any other motives for what he did. It had been in fact rather stupid and didn't even see why he'd even bothered to do it in the first place. Though it was pretty damn priceless to see his pretentious features almost seeming forced into a polite if not slightly apologetic expression.

"Please, I've been insulted worse." the punk said boredly a wry smile cracking across his features at the statement. "By children no less." he added just for extra emphasis on the matter. He wasn't lying either, kids these days had quite the mouths on them, saying things that would have earned them a fair whooping from their parents several years ago. So in that respect the other man's curt words hardly even stung him even a little. At most they simply fueled the annoyance he'd been feeling from both being ditched and trapped in a herd of stupid sheep.

"Name's Theren." he said giving the man his own name in return, yet again showing his capacity for manners. That done things took an peculiar sort of turn, Marcus -as he was so named- instructing him to lead the way out of the horrid masses. "I-I'm not worried about you." he scowled sourly a faint rosy tinge dusting his cheeks at the sudden change in the man. The punk stared at him a long moment his green eyes looking skeptically to the other. "You're ******** serious aren't you?" he questioned huffing out a chuckle being that just moment ago they were about to part with out a second word. "Fine then, not like I have anything better to do." Theren shrugged rolling his neck side to side cracking it loudly. "So where you headed anyways? or would you rather I just ditch you in the middle of nowheresville?" he smirked already casually wandering back down the alley, Wherever he needed to be Theren could get him there with minimal foot traffic in the way. He'd grown up on these streets after all his mother paying him little heed even when he didn't return home some nights. Some mother she was. Pushing those thoughts aside the punk led on taking them through the various twists and turns of the back streets and cutting through some pretty shady areas, but no less getting them clear of the dense fair traffic and closer to Marcus' destination.

pandarosebud

╬══════════════════════════════════

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image
Kittys☽ Myung-Dae Moon ☾

A Broken Heart

외치다 아프 심장
                                      사랑을 구걸

Myung-Dae made to say something cheeky back to the white haired trouble maker. The beeping. That stupid chiming made his heart stop though. Covering his wrist and the timer that was only semi-quietly going off as he met the others eyes he turned his attention to Krory. "Yeah... He's fine. Looks like you finally screwed your own game for the last time. Anyways... I brought Mary if you want to go hang out in a parking lot somewhere and 'chat her up'." Looking the other up and down he tried to remember where he'd seen him. Couldn't recall much other than the hair color. Head perking up a little as he was called for his coffee and treat the Korean boy grabbed his treats. Taking a sip of the coffee he looked over at the teacher.

"Oh... Krory. Did you hear they're holding Damian for the next three days. He got caught with a hooker and a dime bag full of Monarch again. I swear he's the stupidest person around. He's lucky Josh is giving him a lawyer. We can all go out drinking next weekend again. It'll be on Damian since he lost the three month no jail bet." Myung-Dae nudged Krory's shoulder for a moment. He really didn't want to think about the whole timer thing right now. He just wanted to relax and have a nice quiet evening with friends. Not sit here and think about that little piece of electronic doom embedded in his body dictating his life from here on out now that it had gone off. "I'm Myung-Dae... In case he hasn't told you."

"Look I wasn't planning on spending the entire day in a coffee shop. So if the both of you don't mind going somewhere with me... We can all go chill at the Den." Meaning drinking. Drinking was up his alley right now. More than school. He didn't want to think about all of that stress right now. Not since those jackasses that played Lacrosse shoved him into the wall. His shoulder was still bruised and he wasn't about to out them. He'd just get more s**t from those bastards. Apparently being gay or foreign wasn't reason enough to call yourself a human. Grinning at Krory as he took a bite of his food he resigned himself to quickly polishing it off and licking his fingers. He could put his cup in the cup holder. But he wasn't letting anyone eat in his new car.

He rubbed at his face before taking a drink of his coffee. He was still dead tired and it couldn't be helped. The Korean boy looked over the other man trying to place him. Hadn't he seen him on campus at one point? No... pet shelter. Shelter yes. But he was sure he'd seen him on campus. Lately he'd paid so little attention to his classes. He'd transferred one of them recently because of the fact the previous teacher he'd had for a specific course was a bit of a homophobic c**t. Good times. "So right... car?"

[With: Others ]
                                      [Mood: Groggy and Confused]
                                      [Location: Cafe]
                                      [Out.Of.Catnip: ]

연민의 가득한 심장
                                      손상된 영혼

Desirable Hunter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The melodic chiming of an old school alarm clock was what woke Benji from his sleep. His eyes slid open to nothing but darkness. No matter, it was to be expected. After so long it hardly bother him anymore. He pushed his comforter back slowly. The soft feeling of it against his bare legs made a small smile cross his face. Though sight would have been preferred, he did quiet enjoy his other heightened senses. The strong smell of coffee wafted through the air. "Oh, thank you Benji, for setting the coffee timer." he grumbled to himself. He threw his legs over the edge of the bed and pushed himself up. He stumbled a bit, his sleepy haze slowly dissipating. He wobbled to his bathroom and gripped the door frame to steady himself. He yawned big before rubbing his hand across his face. Stretching, Benji reached for the clock sitting on the counter top of his bathroom. the mechanical voice sang out to him the date and time. He didn't bother to switch on the light as he continued into the dark room. He quickly used the bathroom and got in the shower. As the water poured over him, he ran his fingers through his hair. He had an appointment to get it trimmed soon, though he was growing fond of the length. He felt it suited him. He soon set out on washing his body and smiled at the cherry blossom scent. The store had changed their racks and he ended up buying the wrong body wash. He should have taken the hint when the store clerked asked him if he was sure of his selection. He'd chuckled and said, "Of course I am Tyler. I know what I like." He felt foolish still. He shut the water off and carefully climbed out of the shower. A fluffy towel graced his hand when he reached out to his left. He dried his hair first then the rest of his body.

Upon exiting the bathroom he heard his phone buzz and a sweet voice call out, "You have a text message from 'Boss Lady'." Quickly walking to his nightstand he picked up the device and slid the ear piece in, "Read message." He grumbled and set the phone back down. The angry voice of his boss sounded off, "Benjamin! I need you to stop by the office and grab my planner! My stupid assistant forgot it. Again! Call me when you're on your way to the office. I'll meet you at the bar." He sighed heavily as he dressed in a white button up shirt and a pair of his nicer jeans. He slid his now socked feet into a nice pair of dress shoes. Grabbing a random bow tie from his drawer he quickly put it on. Feeling over it a few times to make sure it was perfect. Retrieving his phone from the bed side table he left his room. The rest of the house smelled strongly of coffee. He smiled happily as he poured himself a travel mug full. Sealing the top he grabbed his walking stick and left his apartment.

Locking the door he unfolded his cane. The only thing he'd accept from his parents. He knew they worried for his safety. That only meant they would spend a lot of money on the things they knew he'd accept. For instance, his cane. It was top of the line; It had a lens of some sort that could detect objects in his path, even stairs. So as he swept the cane from side to side in front of him the cane had hepatic feedback that would alert him of a near by object. He liked it. The most useful thing he owned. Benji made his way to the office building where his music manager worked. He reached up and pressed the button on his wireless earpiece. The soft ding prompted him to speak. "Call Boss Lady." The phone began to ring as he continued on. "Benji! Thank goodness. You got my message?" She sounded exasperated. He chuckled softly and nodded, "Yes, I did. Are you going to get yourself a new assistant?" He stopped at the soft beeping of the walk sign. He knew it would have the red hand flashing. "I might as well have you be my assistant. You're more helpful." He chuckled again. ""That's true." the conversation went on like that until he reached her office building. He didn't need his cane now. He knew his way through the building very well. He was even on first name basis with some of the staff that worked the front desk.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Out Of Candy: First post. Ugh.. :/ Still working on the layout.
Word Count: 776

#FF033E(Pink/Red) and #05B8CC(blue) ➳

Hidden Under The Mask

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

тαкє ωнαт ץσυ ωαит ғяσм мє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxιт мєαиs иσтнιиɢ иσω

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ▀ ▄▐██████████████ ███▐██ ███ ███ ██ ██ ██ ███ █ █
User Image
                                            At last it was the moment Tulivarian had been waiting for, the changing of the guard if you will, as a harried young lady rushed in from the back. " ez 'bout time Lilia." he purred slipping off his own apron and promptly lassoing it around her neck, 'Sorry, I got here as fast as I could.' she apologized her cheeks flushing though whether it was from being scolded or the sheer closeness that they were he couldn't tell. "Da, but I vas this close to getting real paycheck from boss. Can juu imagine face?" Tuli chuckled giving the barista a playful wink earning a pleasant giggle from the girl just as Nolan emerged from the back. 'As if I'd pay you, ya mooch.' the cafe owner said shoving a paper bag into the performer's hands. His smile only broadened at the man's sour expression accepting his hard earned, but no less free food.

Just before abandoning the barista station, Tulivarian looked to his last customer the somewhat familiar looking blue haired man. "Juu ever want to hang just give me a call da?" he stated flashing the stranger a wry smile the rose tucked neatly behind his ear as he nodded to his receipt. In the short instance he'd been handling the man's order he'd scribbled down his number on the back of the slip. That done, the seagreen haired male tucked away the neatly wrapped lunch he'd been given waving off the other's as he took his leave. Finally that hellish morning was over and down with. He was starved, mildly sweaty- if not at little grimy- and reeked of espresso which was doing nothing to motivate him. Rather, he felt like it would be time for a nap regardless of the hour. So it was a good thing he was off, yet it was a less than graceful exit as no more than several steps out the door he came colliding with another person.

"дерьмо!" Tuli gasped his English instantly slipping away, reflexes holding fast to the man he'd so suddenly halted. At least they had been fortunate enough not to have taken a tumble to the ground. "Можно подумать, взрослый мужчина будет знать, как ходить." he sighed carefully peeling himself away from the stranger. It hadn't taken long to regain his composure, those forest green eyes scanning over the other who had been unfortunate enough to be in his way. Just a pinch smaller than himself it seemed in both height and weight, dark purplish hair and his eyes were- they were a peculiar mix of gold and red. Like the blended colors of sunset.

beep. beep. beep.

The chirping noise of an alarm suddenly interrupted the Russian's train of thought. It wasn't his cell that was for sure being that he replaced all those annoying default squawks with more pleasant tones. Which meant it must have been the stranger's despite it seeming as if there were multiple alarms sounding. "Вы собираетесь ответить?"
                                            he questioned a brow quirking curiously at the other man. Not wanting to be in his way any further Tulivarian excused himself, "Sorry 'bout now, I vill get out of hair now." he apologized dusting the other's shirt off lightly before giving the man a two finger salute and beginning on his way again. Though as he did so the chirping noise seemed to follow him slightly before dying down, however Tuli paid it little mind as he was hungry and wanted nothing more than to find somewhere quite to eat his hard earned lunch.

Quote:
                                            * дерьмо! = s**t
                                            **Можно подумать, взрослый мужчина будет знать, как ходить = You think grown man would know how to walk
                                            *** Вы собираетесь ответить? = You going to answer that?

Akabane_Kuroude

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                            Location: Cafe ⇒ Street Company: Stranger Mood: Bored, Stunned, Curious Thoughts: What an annoying sound Our other Crazy: Hope this is okay?
                                            ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

тαкє єvєяץтнιиɢ, нσиєץxxxxx
ιт мєαиs иσтнιиɢ иσω

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

User Image

'God of the 'Fresh out of the shower' Alistair's who'd been in the process of climbing the window had gotten him caught tumbling onto the bed with ease. "Is that so. Well, I should have kept it on. No better way to spend the night the under the close and protective guard of my best friend. We could've even played doctor." Alistair laid on the bed once again watching and visually craving something he'd forcibly put out of his reach. No matter how hard it may be... At moments like this flirting seemed the only way for him to continue on without ruining their friendship. Still, God he would've killed to be touched the same way that book had. He was only becoming more sick in the head.

"Huh?" Alistair's interest perked, timers were the big thong now and days. Why fall in love naturally when there was a device to take all the searching out of the equation. Truthfully, Alistair had thought about getting one a few times. It was normal after having as many bad boyfriends as he did; Ruby had gone as far as to say he loved to be hurt which was an utter lie. He just had a habit of skipping the good ones and falling for the bad apples. "I've heard about those. All the girls in my class are following the timer movement religiously. True love guaranteed by a small watch." Alistair laughed sitting up off the bed fixing his hair.

"You should get one. Put her nagging to rest." It would also put Alistair's mind at ease if he belonged- Alistair frowned. He didn't have it in himself to say that he could even stand watching him go out without someone. He add enjoy the time he got to lazy around and hang out with Cappie. He wasn't kind enough to willingly let it go; he was selfish and he would scream bloody murder first. "Yeah, late go!" Alistair smiled wrapping his arm around Cappie's.

------Skipping along-----

Alistair stared onto the timer store from the outside. "Maybe I should...no harm...but,...." Alistair mumbled to himself; sure having the answer would be nice but, what if it turned out to be lust... Would he really be able to give up on it and become normal friends. No, even worse... What if they were destined. Could he really just start dating Cappie? Crossing his arms firmly he frowned trying to imagine them going out and romantic stuff but, it seemed more like they were hanging out in his mind. It was hardly romantic in anyway. "I give up. Its impossible." Alistair dropped his arm looking to his obviously annoyed bestfriend.

"Smiled to much. Your kidding, right? I smile all the time and you haven't snapped on me." He joked, placing his hand on his hip. Plopping down beside Cappie he looked up to the sky humming softly. "Nah. Your good. That stuff makes me feel loose and funny." He was just happy to be out with Cappie. "Your my drug so, as long as your right beside me I'll never be stressed out." A few girls giggled and Alistair leaned back waving.

"I want a giant stuffed animal this time. Really, Really big!" Alistair cheered with his hands up to the sky until someone stood behind him casting a shadow. "You always did like being spoiled rotten." The man spoke; he had blond hair with a salaryman cut. It was Ivan, probably the closest man to ever come close to replacing Cappie. The date were memorable and the sex had been amazing but, he found his true love. A woman; she was petite, innocent, and had a nice smile. They made a complete fool out of Alistair when he found out. It was one of his most bitter loves.

"Long time no see." That was about all he could muster. "I know I've missed you." Ivan smiled rustling Alistair's hair; causing his whole body to tense up. "Always the bad jokes. I'd love to talk to you all day but, we've got to go." Alistair quickly 'helped' Cappie to his feet but, he only made it four steps before she came-

"Honey! Its our tur-" Alistair looked back and there she was... The woman he'd loss too. "Bye." Alistair pushed Cappie along until they were out of their sight resting his head against that large back infront of him. He just stood there hiding his face.

"Lets play a lot of games, Kay." Alistair mumbled.

User Image

O.O.C. // Finally done!

SHYKHA0S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out