User Image

X

X

X

X

X

X
User Image

X States Suite  X Julian  X Unsure  X What am I doing...

Nitoria stood out side the building smoking but, he was worried. No one at the part saw anything abnormal from the two of them but, his gut and obvious actions all pointed to these two having once held a torch for eachother. It was good for Micha to start ******** around but, dating was a different story. His sexuality wasn't out to the public and 80% of his fan base as made of woman. Plus, there was the matter of on what term did their torches go out; he didn't like the feeling of them becoming anything closer then ******** buddies.

"********." If he went up there; he would ruin either a good one nighter for the sexless fool or he would step into his love life like he was some jealous boyfriend. All choice blew but, this could ruin his career if he wasn't careful. He'd made a name for himself... Nitoria slapped the butt under his foot making his way inside. "To hell with it." Nitoria was managing Micha and he wouldn't put up with some new face making him uneasy.

Micha could do nothing about the smile locked on his face but, his heart as filled as it was... worried. But, you don't trust me. For the next week or two he would bind his tongue and hope that at the end he would have earned his love. "I can feel it." A chuckle finally escaped his lips. "So much that I don't want it to stop just yet... Julian, let me hold you." It was a selfish wish but, if he could only thinking of holding Julian. Replacing the old nightmare with a unforgettable dream.

"I know." Micha felt little need to elaborate but, the truth was that he wasn't at easy even for a second; he was more then brimming with happiness but, if Julian wanted to he could raise his hopes to the highest peaks of everest and send himself crashing to the ground like penny from the empire state. At that point; he would surely break into enough pieces that nothing would be left of him; he wasn't sure if he'd be able to find himself like he had become. he would never truly be at easy in this relationship; Julian's grudge would always be something something he had to take into consideration. He was a star; fans, tabloids, and rumors were major parts of his life even if he didn't want them to be. He worried if Julian would be able to handle it or was he just asking for few minutes in heaven before it was all gone.

Pouncing at the opportunity it was long before Julian was laid down on the floor below with Micha hovering in his line of sight. "I'll make up for my mistakes with every ounce of me. I won't be satisfied or at ease until your happy again." Micha made sure it was only he Julian could look at. Micha had been so focused he failed to notice the sound of his front door clicking open and a presence of another looking down on them.

"Quick question. Is he an Ex or a bootycall? If, he's a ex then we have a problem." Nitoria glared down at them with his hand firmly resting on his hips. Cockblocking or whatever, the thought of him getting involved now at the peak of his career with someone out of the blue bothered him.

Simply, he didn't trust Julian.

"Rio, Don't start." Micha forced himself to pull back and to his displeasure he looked up to Nitoria covering Julian from the other's view. "Don't tell me you just all of a sudden started to date. He's your ex and truth be told I don't like you getting involved. Especially, if it was a bad break up.You two were acting as if you despised one another at the bar and now your about to jump eachother. Smell of fish to me." Nitoria failed to hinder his distaste.

"Living room!" Julian growled and Nitoria withdrew with very little complaint. He wasn't worried about Micha being mad; he just didn't want the 'extra baggage' around.

"I'm sorry about this." Micha ruffled his hair saturated,

User Image

A Crime of Whimsy
I couldn't let everything happen so, easily. Teehee.

Yume Yokohama's Pardner

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
User Image
xxPair of boots and a sack of clothes
xxxxFree and easy down the road I go

╫─────────────────────────────────────────────

This Red was a stubborn one it would seem or at least for the moment anyways. Gage could understand that she was feeling a bit shook up from it all, being matched up with a total stranger when you're already seeing somebody else, fainting and then that same stranger still being there in your face. Though it wasn't like he expected any thing especially not when the other was already committed to another. He was a gentleman after all and wouldn't court a lady unless she was interested. Which Red, judging by the way she was all too eager to flee, was not. Yet he couldn't just let the redhead go after blacking out like that despite how much she obviously wanted to go on her own. Which made the other stubborn as far as he figured it. Gage knew the look, had grown fond of it over the years through his daughter. He could see the same now in those golden eyes set firm in their decision while that slender jaw line pressed tight rose lips forming a disagreeing line. It was cute. Unfortunately he was the same way, wore the same determined expression but with an amused undertone to it.

It had been a long time since he'd gone toe to toe with a fairer partner and was actually looking forward pressing his luck and butting head with the other. 'cept things didn't play out that way what with his baby girl stealing the other right from him. "Now Nova you-" Gage had started but it was too late and the whole lot of them were being dragged away the decision apparently made. Nova stood between the two adults her hand bridging the two of them together while Kohaku stole Red's other hand effectively trapping the other. The cowboy clicked to his horse and he too followed the brood to the carousel. "Oh I wanna be on that one!" Nova announced excitedly pointing to -of course- one of the traditional looking horses elegantly gilded with ornate accents that stood besides an equally ornate unicorn. That certainly was his little girl, Gage smiled warmly at the thought. However the actual horse was none too impressed by the round contraption and seemed to snort distastefully at it. The cowboy chuckled lightly at his longtime companion, "Relax bud, you know you'll always be her favorite." he said patting the animal comfortingly on the neck.

"Com' on Red, it's gonna be fun." the little girl urged tugging the redhead and Kohaku on to the ride. The way Gage had figured it he would just stand with Wilder and wave to them as they passed. "You too papa, come ride with us." Nova said tugging at his arm eagerly, "Me too, baby girl? but what about ol' Wilder here?" he asked though he had already been moved forwards a few steps."He'll be find papa, he's a smart." she said now tugging with all her little might. The brunette man laughed ruffling his daughters similarly colored hair, "Alright now, take it easy little miss Im coming." He said taking a quick moment to secure Wilder's reigns onto the metal gate that surrounded the ride. Gage then joined their little grouping with Nova on the traditional horse, Red on the unicorn beside her, Kohaku on a tiger behind them, leaving him to take up beside the boy on a dragon. It was a simple ride the ups and downs of the animals as the circle went round amusing and very nostalgic. It was something every kid did at least once in their life. Things now a day were a bit more high tech than normal though and as they exited the carousel Gage was handed a what seemed like a couple cards of some sort. Opening them up he found a pair of pictures of the four of them all during their ride perfectly captured.

"Now isn't that something, I didn't know they do this now." he said handing Red one of the cardboard picture frames to see. "Another! Another! Come on now this one!" Nova giggled once again dragging them off from one ride to the next until they'd nearly ridden everything the kids could go on. The day was pretty much at its end as they rode their last ride, the sunset looking absolutely gorgeous at the peak of the ferris wheel. Both Nova and Kohaku were completely tuckered out, the two of them practically drifting to sleep against the two adults. Nova of course was snugged up against the redhead while Kohaku leaned against Gage. "Sorry about stealing all of your day, hope we didn't make you miss anything." the cowboy said in a hushed voice so as not to disturb the little ones. He'd have to give Will a call to see if he was feeling any better and if he wanted his boy back. Not that he was trying to be rid of him, Gage just knew what it was like to be a single father and how lonely things could get with your little one away.

xWearing xLocation ⊲ fair xCompany Red, Darling Novalee & KohakuxThoughts Not a bad dayxOoC Hope you don't mind I pushed their day forwardx
        Yume Yokohama

─────────────────────────────────────────────╫
Someday I know it's gonna take me home soxx
Free and easy down the road I goxxxx

Desirable Hunter

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Benji's eyebrow rose as Deva snapped at him. He knew now this was why his brother passed him of on him. He didn't resist when Deva grabbed his hand and pulled him off towards the elevator. Eventually they ended up at Marco's office. He had an apologetic look on his face, but couldn't stop it. He shrugged slightly, "I don't mind. The more the merrier." He said and pulled away from Deva. He stood back by the door, trying to remain out of the line of fire between the two brothers. Her ran a hand through his teal hair and backed up a bit. "Hadès, sortons d'ici. Nous avons des choses à raconter." He nodded towards the door and slipped out. He hoped that his new soulmate and he got along. He smoothed his hands over his pants. He hoped that Hades would follow him out. A bomb was about to go off in that room and he didn't want to be around to hear it.

The nervousness that bubbled up inside of him couldn't be contained. His hands shook slightly as he stepped completely out of the door. He had no idea if Hades would follow him or not. He went out to the waiting room, walking slowly. He'd finally found the man that was supposed to be his soulmate, but he had no idea where to start. Maybe if he introduced himself? Geez he was bad at this. His parents would be slapping their foreheads if they could see him now.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Out Of Candy: This is an awful post. I'm sorry. I just wanted to get this out there. **Hades, let's get out of here. We have some things to talk about.
Word Count: 252

#FF033E(Pink/Red) and #05B8CC(blue) ➳

Hidden Under The Mask

xXHarikuXx

Dr.Watari

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Max had been throwing the ball, and letting rocky chase after it but soon he saw a husky and play with rocky. He then noticed a male coming his way, and smiled gently as he saw him get the husky, he nodded before he wheeled over and spoke "Its ok, i dont mind rocky doesn't seem to mind either" he said, as he smiled rocky was sitting at his side, as he was petting rocky's head softly. He looked at aiden before he spoke, as he held out his other hand too the other "Names Max, its nice too meet you" he said, as he looked at the other giving a nice smile. He waited silently, but rocky saw a rabbit.

And his leash had been reattached too max's wheelchair, rocky bolted and max's wheelchair followed suit his eyes wide as he reached to grab the leash to stop rocky from chasing the rabbit. but was unable too, rocky kept on till it hit a rock and the wheelchair flipped over max winced some as he landed on his side rocky had finally stopped and laid whimpering feeling bad for hurting his master like he did. Max winced and touched his head and felt a cut was there on his forehead he groaned some, and began to try to get back to his wheelchair.

With: Aiden Where: At the park

Yume Yokohama

Grey_skye's Queen

Sparkly Seeker

3,725 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

█████████████████████████████████████████

Bastian was shocked to hear the red heads words. Did he even have to ask? Before he could answer he saw Max leaving "Anytime Max. I'll see you tomorrow." he went to get up to help his friend out but saw that he had it. Bastian sat back down and finished up the lasagna. He almost forgot that he didn't answer Niu. "Yes. Yes. Yeah." he said blushing looking down. When he was with Niu he couldn't keep his composure. Sure once upon a time he could but that was before he saw what life with Niu was like, and that without him. He took Niu's empty plate and went to do the dishes. "I'm thinking about getting a dog." he said starting the warm water. He put the leftovers away and poured dish soap in. He whistled a tune while cleaning.

When he finished he came back and flopped down next to Niu. He opened his mouth to say something when his phone started playing a familiar ring tone. He looked at it and saw a message from Hector. He read it over and was instantly confused. He hadn't heard from Hector in weeks. But then he looked at the message before. "s**t." he mumbled before instantly typing:

To: Dark Prince

Hey sorry about that text before. I guess I can't handle my alcohol. We should talk about it. I'll be at your club. Midnight, I know its the bewitching hour.

Bastian hit send then sighed. "Sorry. That was Hector, my uh..." he said softly. He wanted to explain to him but didn't have time. "I have to go smooth things over. When I was drunk I said some things to him. I know its the eve of us rekindling us but he has been such a big part of my life these last few months...." He sat up and looked at Niu, "It will only take about a hour. You can stay here for the night." he kissed Niu before going to get his jacket. "Don't hate me, I am a good guy." he grabbed his bike keys and left.

Bastian drove towards the bar. He hated that he was leaving Niu behind but Hector was his soul mate for some god forsaken reason. He hated being a good guy. His mind was so preoccupied that he didn't see the car run the red light and right into him. He was thrown off his bike and onto the concrete. He had enough left in him before he succumbed to the darkness. He sent a message:

To: Dark Prince

Help

User Image

Grey_Skye

Dr.Watari

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image

Dorian couldn't help but chuckle and then wave his hand like it was no big deal. Besides the male had gotten hurt in his home even if said male was a little clumsy. He felt that it was the least thing he could do for the gray haired male. While the other was in the shower, the male went about cleaning up his apartment everywhere but in the guest bedroom which Ruvel was using. As he was making up his bed, he heard the other's voice asking him if he knew were the medical supplies were. He opened his mouth to answer only to have the other male call that he had found the stuff. Thinking that the other male might need some help he headed down to the bedroom. Ru was standing in the guess room in a pair of jeans fresh from his shower. The male found himself allowing his eyes to wonder over the other male's body, he caught himself and averted his eyes just as the other male turned asking him a question. Dor felt his face heat up with embarrassed given, he had just been checking the male out and had almost gotten caught doing so.

The male blinked then looked at Ru. He was being invited to hang out with the gray haired male and his friend. "I don't know. I mean I wouldn't want to impose." Dorian answered. He wouldn't mind heading out with the other male but he wanted to make sure that it really was okay. "You sure your friend would be all right with me tagging along?"

────⊱xíntєrαctíng wíth: Ruvel xxxlσcαtíσn αt: Homexxxín thís mσσd: Triedx⊰─── xxxxx

xXHarikuXx

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
And I miss the days of a life still permanent
Mourn the years before I got carried away
So now I'm staring at the interstate screaming at myself,
"Hey, I wanna get better!"

User Image
So I put a bullet where I shoulda put a helmet
And I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away

User ImageXXXXX He had to hold back a chuckle when Jasmine started to stutter, he figured his sudden appearance and presence really had a negative effect on the boy. He felt a bit guilty on the matter but knew he really couldn't make up for what he did in the past, especially what he had done to Jasmine. until Jasmine started to ramble on about regrets, "Yes but I was the one who made you act that way, so you shouldn't be mad at yourself!"

Gavriil sat still for a moment feeling rather uncomfortable in the situation until Jasmine asked for a picture. He smiled for the brief distraction as he dug through his pocket for his wallet which had a small picture of his kitten, "Her name is thirteen, she's a street rescue but I couldn't help myself. She's only a few months but I can't help but spoil her rotten." Gavriil had a small tinge of pink on his face and a small grin on his face as he offered the picture to Jasmine as he set the omlet down on the table.

Gavriil didn't even bother to pick at his food until Jasmine set down as he listen to the boy talk. He almost felt bad for the years of damage he had caused until Jasmine decided to change the subject. He blinked once timers had come in to mention,"I think the new girl at work was raving about them the other day but I myself have never thought to look in it personally. I am so busy with work any relationship I might try even with that blasted technology would probably fail." Gavriil didn't feel confident in relationships and he had a hard time maintaining one, so he never really put much consideration into getting one, "What about you, ever thought about getting one?"

Dr.Watari

OOC:

I didn't know I was lonely 'til I saw your face
I wanna get better, better, better, better,
I wanna get better
I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change
I wanna get better

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Don't give up yet. The world has yet to stop turning. You have time. I promise.
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Dear Life,
                                                                    I would like to go to sleep some time this week you know that...

"See." Jasmine softly smiled with the warmest feeling. "Your very kind. I know. Its more logical to blame you but, I'm a man too. I can hardly call myself one back the letting you bully me into a corner. Now, let's end this depressing chatter." Looking on the past would not benefit his future; everything logical to him this and even more Gavriil was not the same person. He would not snap on him nor would he hurt him. They were just having a late nights breakfast together talking about life. Jasmine rolled his egg turning to the counter before leaving his food unattended for the picture.

"So, cute! She's so small, she must be a bundle of energy. These two ran me ragged when they were little." He smiled to Gavriil quickly placing the photo back down before he turned his food. Slipping it onto a plate he joined him at the table bringing along a pitcher of water. "I can tell. She looks healthy. DJ and Metal are rescues. David is a long generation family pet and the little guy in the ball rolling around is my purchase on a whim." He smiled watching the small animal roll around at his feet.

"....Truthfully." Jasmine turned a sliver of red as he looked to his plate. "On many occasions. I'm well aware that I'm not the ideal lover. I'm lacking alot but, I want to fall in love. I want to meet someone who find me to be important even when I have trouble believing it myself. Someone who ca see past my faults and love the real me." Jasmine stopped rambling mostly because his face was near the point of exploding. "Uh... Yes. Yes, I have!" Jasmine started shoving down the food. He finished half before he finally could look up from his plate. "Its just going seems rather embarrassing. So, I've yet to find it in me to get one yet." Jasmine sipped at his water.

"You really should hypothesize that something will fail with viable cause. Come on, your a lawyer. Taking risks in impossible situations are what you guys do best in the courtroom. Am I wrong?" Jasmine hoped to stun him with rational logic. Jasmine was just... Lonely. He had friends and he had his pet but, it was lonely. There is so much he wanted to have and do with someone to call his own important person.

Beyond_Expectations_13
                                                                    Truthfully, I wanted to make someone for the fallback but, then I realized you would be stuck roleplaying two characters with me.lol.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I know you feel alone, yeah,
and no one else can figure you out
But don't you ever turn away
from the ones that help you down?

User Image

THE PRISS

OOC:

Terek's Apartment

User Image

Terek nodded when Theren thanked him for the patch up, "It was the least I could do after decking you like that," He didn't feel like adding that the punk had brought up bad memories of his father that resurfaced at really bad moments. He really needed to get that under control before his mother decided to send him to therapy for help, not that they could really help him. They would sit him down and talk about useless things such as his feelings, before prescribing a high dosage "sleeping" aid and repeat the cycle every time he showed up and Terek was in no mood for their stupidity or their narcotics.

"Not at all," Terek pointed to the hall he had just come back from, "Down the hall and to the left though I might have some spare clothes to fit if you need some, I tend to wear clothes much bigger than myself so... yeah," Terek started to feel a little awkward thinking about it. The only reason he bought clothes bigger than he was, was to make sure that every little scar that he had was covered in someway.

Terek was grateful for the distraction when Theren asked him about his home, "Yeah I've been here 4 years now I think," Terek said leaning his head back on the couch as his voice drifted a little with the weariness of sleep as he let out a soft yawn trying to focus on the sounds of the punk's voice. He kept his eyes closed even when he heard the boy mention food, "How about we order take out, I kinda feel like being lazy, there are menus on the counter in the kitchen area." Terek's voice remained at the same steady pace but sounded like he was ready to clock out right then and there as he curled up in the corner of the couch letting out another yawn. The last thing he needed was a nightmare outburst in front of his supposed soul mate.

Well they'd love to save you.
Don't you know they love to see you smile?
But these colors that you've shined
are surely not your style

Grey_skye

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
User Image

Location My Dearest's Brother's Empire/Tranta Inc. Feeling Disgusted/Irritated/Dejected Singing Monsters

Yes, the male had just been so obvious. He could say the only benefit is that he was equally as interested in leaving as Deva was of him being gone as well. "Yes, Leave. Have a wonderful day dry humping now that you've found your one and only." Nutty, or rather a full blown pissed off Deva kicked them out personally before slamming the door glaring holes into his beloved brother who had more then rattled his nerves and twisted his attitude into a beautiful whirly pop. It was more then enough to put him into a dizzy haze of red. "Why? Do you think you can toss me at someone else like I'm a toy. It doesn't work like that." Deva smirked but, it faded as his brother absently seemed to find more interest in his work then even his own brother's very presense.

Deva watched and bad memories rose to the surface as if given a mind of their own. "Are ******** with me? Are you that hard up to get rid of me? If you are then why don't you pick up the phone and finally call that absolute fool you call a father and mother and tell them the truth. You don't like us, you never did. You don't want a family you just want your father and walk out on me like you did before. I never understood why you came back. I was fine alone! Is it fun doing what ever you please!?" Deva bit his lip until blood fell relentlessly and then he smile his eyes had begun to sting and it was obviously something had gone horribly array even beyond his almost near perfect control. He should have been smirking and thinking of a way to make Marco's obstant rebuttle invalid but, he couldn't think even for a second. Hid mind was a muddled haze.

[******** it. Be happy, I'm gone. Don't worry about the PR, we don't need the best. Just someone to get the job done." Deva turned to the door grabbing the handle and out the door. He hurried to the elevator pleased that he was the first to steal a place inside and made his quick escape clenching his fist refusing to let he knew as truth fall from his eyes. How long had it been since he could feel himself shed tears. It brought him no joy knowing that he had failed to account for just how much he felt towards Marco... What had Marco been to him? Deva stormed out of the elevator barely apply to see as he made his way to a bathroom but, there were to many faces. He had to hide; not a soul alive could see him like this. He stumbled across a vacant meeting room and threw himself inside locking the door.

Violence was never his thing but, he felt as thought he could rip his own mind apart. thrashing his tossed the chairs, glass, and items of various sorts. It didn't matter as long as he broke something; something loud enough to hide his tears and cover his voice was fine. Until the door giggled;Deva snapped back to reality. He had to get out of here. Sure, Marco owned the place but, having faith him was like dreaming to bring the dead to life. Deva took a clean break running past a few faces checking the noise and slipped out into the streets. Tranta Inc. was the only place he could think to go...

Idiot. Deva could only think to curse everyone including himself; sitting in the private room he took to the corner he wasn't sure how much time had passed but, he had rather shocked a few disillusioned eyes it was near unbearable the humiliation he was forced to endure but, even Deva had his pride. Crying to his parents was not something he did anymore plus, as much as he called him a fool; he was actually very smart which was why Deva had become very careful in the times and places he worked him like a puppet. It was easier to do so when there was a reason to accompany his selfish wish. How he failed to see his own sons distaste for the family was beyond him.

Deva looked to the ceiling unsure of what he himself was doing; nothing made sense. The sound of the door opening caught his attention as his manager entered holding a new cellphone. Deva smirked. "Thanks." He took the phone placing it off to the side but, he remained in the room for five, then ten, and even twenty. Deva looked up.

"What?" He glared as his rising bad mood returned. "Do you want to talk about it?" Deva laughed looking to the man's wasted kindness. He was a fool. "Of course not. I'm fine now, leave me alone unless you want to become my punching bag." He glanced to the door. "Shall I atleast call your family mother?" Deva rolled his eyes. "Don't waste the effort. Leave her where she remains." Deva slipped his hands through his hair gripping it roughly. "Then how about your father or brothe-" Deva froze. "Get out. Get out! GET OUT!" He of course, ran off no questions asked. Everyone was like that. They hated him for what he really was and all Deva wanted was to be himself... stupid. Deva fell to the side laying on the floor. He embraced the fact only once a year did someone exist who understood him. The old man Scrooge from a Christmas carol; for half of the story they were just alike but, even he find his normality. He becomes what every wants him to be in the end. It was always a miserable ending for Deva.

"Uh, hello. I'm with Tranta Inc. No. I was just trying to get ahold of Marco Lane. In reference to Devaraja. He's arrived rather distraught. I understand then; please just pass on the fact that he's at Tranta Inc. Yes, Thank you." His manager hung up; truthfully surprised by how far his family dipped; he could hardly believe he was related to anyone form the Lane Family. Still he worried, seeing Nutty out of his usual face was unnerving and left a bad taste in his mouth.

User Image

xXHarikuXx

Dedicated Loiterer

User Image User Image

Deva was in a foul mood now that much was obvious as he said his farewell to both Benji and the artist. He had not been too pleased with being pawned off as he had been, despite how short his time away was. It wasn't nearly long enough for Marco to get finished what he had arranged today, but it did at least give him some time to personally meet with the artist. "Deva, sit down already." the elder brother frowned his eyes never the leaving his paperwork wanting to get as much done as possible before he needed to return to babysitting the other. "Why? Why not, it got you out of my hair for a bit didn't it." he answered flatly as his little brother's temper began to boil over.

Marco stopped what he'd been doing a moment and stared levelly at the other none too impressed by the tantrum he was throwing. While it was true that the elder brother had never been too keen on their family union, he wasn't so selfish as to ruin whatever happiness his father was able to find. Besides that leaving was only for their own good; at least that was the way Marco saw it. He'd been the problem child after all causing all of the fights between not only his little brother but his father and stepmother as well. He just didn't fit in like he his father had wanted him to so leaving them to be happy on their own was the best option he could think of. Why it had bothered the brat so much he didn't know, after all Deva was so "sweet" there was no doubt that he probably got everything he wanted after he left. So why the hell was he all bent out of shape about it now? The brat probably didn't have anyone to blame after that was all Marco could or even cared to think of.

"You break it, you buy it." Marco called out as Deva stormed off warning him that if he damaged anything on property that it would be coming out of the musician's own pocket. With his little brother no longer vying for his attention, the publisher was free to focus solely on his agenda for the day. Reviews and edit approvals never took him too long, the new manuscripts he'd save for another day and finally the meetings. Since earlier he had already called to reschedule the more important ones, Marco was left with but a couple minor department meeting in order to coordinate several accounts and their up coming issues. It was in the middle of one of these that a note was slipped to him much to his displeasure.

Attn: M. Lane
                                                                          Urgent: Tranta Inc.

Devaraja is at Tranta Inc. and rather distraught.
                                                                          Manger is concerned.

Just as the elder brother figured, Deva was definitely throwing a tantrum just like he always did when they were kids when he didn't want to play along. Only instead of running back home to their parent like he thought the brat would, Deva was at Tranta probably causing a ruckus there. Marco frowned deeply at the note tucking it into his pocket and excused himself from the group. As much as he would rather not deal with his little brother, the brat was still his client whether he liked it or not. The terms that Tranta and himself had agreed to had been made with the long term in mind and both were under contract to see it through. Of course had he known Deva was going to be his client he might have passed on the offer entirely. Now, however, was not the time for that line of thinking and Marco steeled himself for what was to come next.

The trip to Tranta Inc. hadn't taken very long as he found himself grudgingly striding through the front doors. As he made his way to the artist's usual wing of the facility he was greeted by the Deva's manager who looked more than a little harried. "Mr. Lane! You came, thank goodness. You got my message then?" the man sighed deeply as if he'd been holding his breath ever since he called. Marco gave the man a stiff look before cutting right to business. "Where is he?" he questioned and was pointed in the direction of a private room. "I-In there but he-" the manager had started when the elder brother strode off ignoring whatever he was about to say. Just like that he strode into the space that his brother had hold up in and found him lying on his side on the floor. "Remind me again why I even bother with you." Marco scowled lightly kicking the other in the side to get his attention. With the way they were both being, things were brewing up for an old fashion fist fight just like the old days when they were kids.

Dr.Watari

xWearing xLocation Office Building ⊲ Tranta Inc. xCompany Dear little brother Deva xThoughts Little punkxOoC Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!x

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
User Image

Location My Dearest's Brother's Empire/Tranta Inc. Feeling Disgusted/Irritated/Dejected Singing Monsters

A small smile tugged at his cheek as he slowly got to his feet. His manager failed to under the history between them. All except for a hand full of their arguments ended in a fight and in this closed room there was no one to stop them. "Good Question. I've contemplated but, I just don't know how my supposedly great brother can be so stupid. If your hoping I'll become normal or more pleasant then, your obviously stupider then your father and my mother." Deva chuckled placing his hand firmly on his hip gazing at just how much fury oozed of his brother. Most would run from this but, Deva took this rather differently. It was nice to see his brother riled up; he was probably one of the few that could set him aflame this way and he wanted it to remain that way.

"I didn't call you here. Nor, is this part of my plain to manipulate you in some form manner. You can walk out the door if you want but, knowing you my 'O so controlling, false brother.' You won't leave... You don't like feeling like your under someones control." It was scary to view how obvious he looked at his brother more hen anyone else his life and the more he started to understand the picture behind the madness the more he hoped to cover his canvas with more images of chaos. The truth seemed far more fearsome then the delusion he was further engulfing himself in; pretending that he understood everything.

Yet, Deva's face showed no lack in confidence; it was what he did best. He found hiding his emotions far easier the allowing others to see into him. "Go back to your own world where everything is under your rule." Dropping his hand to the side he finally took the first step. It always started with this; he made the first mood to push his brother to the brink. These moments were so nostalgic he could almost see his child like self smirking ear to ear as he got up in his brother face spitting words of poison.

Looking into his eyes with his rather prideful orbs he was well aware nothing good would come from this. Marco was much stronger and damage to his face was not good. It was plain as the eye could see but, he was a man and his brother was the... "Its really funny. Deny the fact your just like me. The more you do that the easier it is to play with you; take away your control, bossing you around, ad pissing you off in the worst way. Just. Like.Now." Deva poke at his chest. "Why don't you give up and let me work you like a puppet like all the rest? Your nothing but, a tool to me. Come, Big Brother. Give up." Deva laughed.

User Image

xXHarikuXx

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
And I miss the days of a life still permanent
Mourn the years before I got carried away
So now I'm staring at the interstate screaming at myself,
"Hey, I wanna get better!"

User Image
So I put a bullet where I shoulda put a helmet
And I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away

User ImageXXXXX Gavriil almost felt a tension roll off his shoulders though he had almost been sure he would have been hit at the very least but Jasmine had smiled at him, showed him a small kindness he had not seen in a long time. A kindness he did not deserve from someone he had tormented for so long. Gavriil's honey brown eyes narrowed as he stared down at his plate, the more he thought about it, the more his rebellious attitude wanted to know why. Why didn't Jasmine treat him like the bane of his existance? They were sitting at the table having breakfast like normal people, like all those years ago just didn't exist but he quelled his raging thoughts. Nothing good would come out of him snapping like he did when he was younger or even when he was in the court room and he nodded to Jasmine in agreement of ending such a futile conversation of the past. Gavriil nodded, "She sure can be a handful especially when i'm working on paperwork at home. She likes being the center of my focus when i'm home." Gavriil said reaching down to stroke one of the dog's fur as it passed by him. He smiled weakly at the dog as he scratched behind his ear.

"I think you should go and get one," Gavriil stated trying to maintain a straight face, "You deserve to be happy for once and making excuses like that will only keep you from your happiness and just remember i'm a lawyer so your argument is invalid." Gavriil offered a quick wink to show he was being playful. He had to think about it for a moment because in the courtroom he bacame exactly what Jasmine had seen for four years of his life. He verbally backed people into corners and gave them nowhere to run and he had to shake his head, "No you're not wrong with most lawyers but I am still the same as I once was and that's all i'll ever be and the timer may not fail but I will." Gavriil ran a hand through his hair, the timer couldn't help a fearful coward who couldn't even mutter a single letter of the 'L' word.

Dr.Watari

OOC:

I didn't know I was lonely 'til I saw your face
I wanna get better
I didn't know I was broken 'til I wanted to change
I wanna get better

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
User Image

"Amazing. Just amazingly astounding!" The sound of muffled happiness filled a remote section of the universities laboratory; the laughter resonated through out the very quiet venue of knowledge drawing several curious eyes to gander in and one rather amused male standing at the door. "What's going on? Its so hard to think with his overly pleased banters." Hilary crossed her arms peering into the audiovisual room where a male set Indian style hypnotized by what appeared to be a 'Die Hard' movie. "Its nothing more then a worthy challenge for a weary mind. The game is simple; determine how many lives it would require for the character known as John McClain to have actually have survived the die hard movies." Elliot chuckled but, Hilary found this to be no laughing matter. "We are students if you have enough time to be playing around you should be explaining your remains! This is our final for the semester! And you Uta should know better then anyone-" "Now calm your heels. There's no need to worry..." Elliot flicked on the light leaving dear Hilary livid as she broke into a god awful shriek.

"OH GOD! what have you done!?" The walls were covered in a red splatter matter and some rather disturbing chunks littered the floor, on a rather large top set the remains covered so, as to avoid ruining the bones. "Testing.... Several theories centering around the abnormal shape of the weapon the dealt the final blow to this unlucky female and- Oh! Hilary, you should see this. Its amazing, several epidermal hematoma's, fractures, and contusions but, he's survived five of these. Absolutely astounding. Either way, I've already presented a detailed report of the life and end of this woman to the professor just this morning." A voice finally came from the male covered in what appeared to be a male painter coveralls. Uta leaned back; he wasn't what you would call normal. Parading around in a jewelry store worth of piercings, a disturbing unfitting hair cut, and a pair of abnormal contacts that turned the whites of his eyes black and his retinas red.

"C-C-Clean this up!" Hilary covered her mouth horrified as she ran off. "What's her problem?" Elliot joked looking to his wrist watch. "I'll finish up. Your going to have the professor breathing down our throats again." Uta was simply a great mind but, like all great things he never seemed to find his limits so, this artificial massacre was not an unfamiliar sight. However, some didn't always see his actions as genius but, warning signs to impending madness. "Isn't it about time you head to your side job. Wasn't that friend of yours nagging you about something recently?" Uta slowly got from the floor stretching, "Yes, I tend to forget what but, I'll figure that out later. Wandering the streets seems like a rather fair pass time for now." Uta dusted off his behind unzipping his coveralls as he started out the door.

---124 minutes later---

"What took you!?" Amert screamed; he was an old coffee shop owner who Clover found great pleasure in whoring him out to but, the man paid good so, Uta never found it in himself to complain. Throwing on a apron he hit the floor, passing the hour entertaining the guest questions about his various piercings. He also noticed various thing including a male that seem rather out of placing standing outside the door and even more once he finally entered. "Could I get a large cup of coffee.... black, nothing special?"

"Yeah. Have a seat. You look so tense think you'd committed a murder." Uta chuckled. "Boss, Large Coffee Darker then the devils soul!" Uta rung it up and ushered the gentleman to a table to wait. "We've got a fresh pot brew so, it'll be a minute. So, while we wait shall we speak?"

Beyond_Expectations_13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces