Welcome to Gaia! ::

:: His eyes then moved to the one in front of her. Never seeing her before. He watched her, moving his eyes back and orth between then. He then bent his knees and leaped straight up and grabbed onto the branch of the trtee he was leaning against and then swong into the tree. He landed in the tree he was leaning against in a crouching position to make no sound at all. He watched them closely. Listnening to every word. But his attention was more turned to the other one. ::

Eloquent Brawler

Elita could feel the presence of others, the little hairs on the back of her neck standing tall. Her teeth grit together as she gripped the sword tighter, feeling herself tense up as she looked around.
Elita-1
Elita could feel the presence of others, the little hairs on the back of her neck standing tall. Her teeth grit together as she gripped the sword tighter, feeling herself tense up as she looked around.
*rushes up to her moving the hair off the back of her neck* how is that possiple you cant be..........*he dissapers*
He kept walking past a few traviling people he headed into a small pub were a girl was holding her sword tightly he felt something familier about her but ignored it and the stares people were giving him.
hello all im verry sorry to ask but can some one help me get 700 gold so i can buy pants

Eloquent Brawler

chwy dagan
Elita-1
*rushes up to her moving the hair off the back of her neck* how is that possiple you cant be..........*he dissapers*

She stepped back, eyes widening as he suddenly disappeared. Was she going insane now as well? "What the hell.." was all she could mutter as she took another step back, holding the weapon out in front of her.
soren shishimitzo
hello all im verry sorry to ask but can some one help me get 700 gold so i can buy pants
looks around and smiles man i look so cool but i need pants
Elita-1
chwy dagan
Elita-1

She stepped back, eyes widening as he suddenly disappeared. Was she going insane now as well? "What the hell.." was all she could mutter as she took another step back, holding the weapon out in front of her.
stands behind here do not be afriad chwy dagan is very kind
Elita-1
chwy dagan
Elita-1

*he reappers with two mirrors* can i show you somthing i know somthing about you
((Ok cmon peoples if a dude with giant wings came around your sure to notice them...I feel so uninvolved crying ))

Eloquent Brawler

By now she was clutching the odd sword, her knuckles white from pressure as the man reappeared and another was behind her. Her gut told her it was alright, but her mind screamed for her to be careful. "Why should I trust you...either of you, one wrong step and your heads are mine"
:: Seeing that she sinsed someone around her and being close to spoting his. A sudden gust of wind blew through the tree, blowing her hair back. And russleing Elitas clothes. He dissapeared with the wind. And appeared in another tree about 150 yards behind her. He stood up there, seeing that there was no way she could see him. He then dropped out of the tree and closed his eyes and spread his arms out, extending his fingers out. Two light blue orbs formed in his hand. And then started to circle around him like electrons around an atom. Light blue lightening bolts shooting from them alittle. And massive winds swirling around him. His eyes began to glow light blue full of aura. He opened his mouth slowly. Light blue light also shooting from his mouth. His hair swayed as the wind around him picked up and then orbs beginning to spin around him more. He then open his eyes, looking at Elita. He moved his hands slowly in front of him and put the ball of his hands togehter. As another, but larger orb formed in the palm of his hands. He planted his feet and bent his knees alittle. And put his hands back almost behind him. And thrusting his hands forwards, letting out a wave of strong energy. The beam cut through the trees, disenagrateing them as if they were nothing. splitting the air. And heading straight for Elita with tramendace speed and force. Leaveing a trail under the beam, of the Earth cracking slightly from the force. If the beam connected, it woulddisenagrate her. Or anyone or snything in its path. The strength of this beam could take out a planet.::
Kinjumi
((Ok cmon peoples if a dude with giant wings came around your sure to notice them...I feel so uninvolved crying ))
smiles well hi sorry but i wuz busy im trying to buy a pair of pants *points to his boxers

Eloquent Brawler

Saber Sharukan
:: Seeing that she sinsed someone around her and being close to spoting his. A sudden gust of wind blew through the tree, blowing her hair back. And russleing Elitas clothes. He dissapeared with the wind. And appeared in another tree about 150 yards behind her. He stood up there, seeing that there was no way she could see him. He then dropped out of the tree and closed his eyes and spread his arms out, extending his fingers out. Two light blue orbs formed in his hand. And then started to circle around him like electrons around an atom. Light blue lightening bolts shooting from them alittle. And massive winds swirling around him. His eyes began to glow light blue full of aura. He opened his mouth slowly. Light blue light also shooting from his mouth. His hair swayed as the wind around him picked up and then orbs beginning to spin around him more. He then open his eyes, looking at Elita. He moved his hands slowly in front of him and put the ball of his hands togehter. As another, but larger orb formed in the palm of his hands. He planted his feet and bent his knees alittle. And put his hands back almost behind him. And thrusting his hands forwards, letting out a wave of strong energy. The beam cut through the trees, disenagrateing them as if they were nothing. splitting the air. And heading straight for Elita with tramendace speed and force. Leaveing a trail under the beam, of the Earth cracking slightly from the force. If the beam connected, it woulddisenagrate her. Or anyone or snything in its path. The strength of this beam could take out a planet.::

Elita opened her mouth to demand an answer from the strangers when she turned, her pupils shrinking at the bright light that was heading for her. She swore and leapt to the side, skidding across the dusty ground and covering the top of her head. "What the hell was that?!" she growled.
Elita-1
By now she was clutching the odd sword, her knuckles white from pressure as the man reappeared and another was behind her. Her gut told her it was alright, but her mind screamed for her to be careful. "Why should I trust you...either of you, one wrong step and your heads are mine"
i know of you past but fine if you do not wich it learn somthing that might help so be it *his gient black wings flapes once sending him straght into the air he became a blask dotin the sky*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff