Invisible Hunter

No gods watch over you

Invisible Hunter

No gods watch over you

Invisible Hunter

No gods watch over you

Invisible Hunter

Xarcxes
The beast lies broken upon the ground, and from its maw you hear no sound.

I sit back on my haunches and bring my knife up. I smell the air and listen to the wind. Is there anything strange?
The beast lies broken upon the ground, and from its maw you hear no sound.

Invisible Hunter

no gods watch over you

Invisible Hunter

No gods watch over you

Invisible Hunter

Drunk With The Saints
No. The whimpering of the wounded animal is coming from across an open plain, behind a wall of jagged rock. You have to move into the open to see it.

I keep low, and walk carefully across the stony earth. The sun is setting fast, and the shadows are long on the ground. I grip my bone knife tight, white knuckles. I don't want to start a fight.

My back against the jagged shard, I steal a glance at the wounded beast.

How badly broken is the prey? Does its attacker see me?

Newbie Noob

No. The whimpering of the wounded animal is coming from across an open plain, behind a wall of jagged rock. You have to move into the open to see it.

Invisible Hunter

a cheerful gentleman

the sound of an animal in pain alerts you to the presence of a nearby predator, or worse.

I hurry and douse the flames of my campfire to keep myself hidden. I crouch low and peer out from under the outcrop of crystal.

Can I see the source of the sound without exposing myself further? Anyone may answer.
Crossbreed Priscilla

the sound of an animal in pain alerts you to the presence of a nearby predator, or worse.

Newbie Noob

No gods watch over you

Invisible Hunter

I've been walking through the Jaggedlands for half a day. The sun is getting low in the sky. I have taken a break from my walking, and I am working on setting up a small camp beneath one of the crystal shards that jut from the earth, like swords to heaven.

Something warns me of approaching danger. What warns me? Anyone should answer.

Invisible Hunter

A Doomed Pilgrim in the Ruins of the Future

I’m a warrior seeking peace and an end to bloodshed. I’m on pilgrimage to the Temple to No Gods in the distant City of Gulls. My pilgrimage has brought me to the Jaggedlands, inhabited by the murder-cult of the ungod of spiders. I have the summoning name of a ghost burned into my memory, and vast and deadly patience. My goal is to pass safely through and continue my pilgrimage.

You, my friends online, play the world. Your goal is to see me to my doom, instead of safely on my way. You’re allowed only to directly answer my direct questions, though, so you might not be able to do it.

The rules:
1. Only answer my questions. I'll specify who can answer.
2. If you don’t already know the answer, make something up.
3. Keep your answers short.
4. If your answer is disruptive, I’ll ignore it.
5. Otherwise, I have to go with the first answer somebody gives. I’ll quote it.
6. If you want to participate but don't have an answer, post the sentence "no gods watch over you".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff