7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                █║.Blow Your Mind❝ The time has come, don’t be afraid ~
                xmindyourown ▇↑BUSINESS !
                `don’t be too attached to trivial things it’s not good for your body xxxxxxxxxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnyway when this harsh world runs like hell, I’m the only one that is worn out.
                          ❝██ ゚↓ JUST WAIT ! * ( _ just s a v e it,
                          xxxxxxxxx BECAUSExx YOUR xxDAY xxWILL xxCOME xxSOON
                WE XX JUST XX HAVE XX TO XX EAT XX WELL, XX SLEEP XX WELL,XX THATXX WILL XX DO !
                Is there any big ↑↑ deal about that thing called freedom?
                User Image User Image

Arius couldn't help but chuckle loudly as the butler realized what he was here for. He wondered if the man knew exactly all the details or if that was something between only him and his caretaker. He noticed the butler was examining him, mainly because most people had to look up to him anyway.
                                                The human's grin widened as Milland pointed something else out that made Cymon hide his face. How cute, he was so easily embarssed. At this point in his life, itd take a lot more than that to cause Arius embarssment. He wasn't sure what would embarss him now.Arius had been degraded,humiliated, and embarrased so much, he'd gotten used to it. He knew Cymon blushed at the littlest things. But, it was okay. it was cute to the human and it was something hed grown to like about his 'Master'.

He wasn't disappointed about coming here, and he knew his new home would be very interesting "Thanks" He replied back. Yeah, Arius has no manners or respect. He'd lost that long ago to. He could hold back a snicker as he heard the butler's next comment. Oh yeah had~ Why was it so easy to embarass the little neko?

After the man left he saw that look on Cymon's face and tilted his head. He was worried about the man talking about him. "Its not like its a lie~"he winked. Well, he wasn't sure if he would be considered a 'boyfriend' he kind of felt like one. But, he also felt like a slave still. Though he was basically free, he still felt....bound? He shook the feeling away when he felt a tiny hand his. Bound. He didn't mind if it was Cymon. It wasn't bad at all.

Arius wrapped an arm around the shifter's waist, kissing the top of his head. "Let's settle your sweet tooth then~" He whispered

Greedy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

€ÅЙ'Ŧ ¥ΘŲ لܧŦ PŖ∑ŦξŅĐ ŦØ ßĘ ЙĮ€Ξ?

Cymon nodded solemnly. He supposed it really wasn't a lie... But still, he didn't want a reputation for his preferences in bed! And the maids were going to make assumptions. Because Arius was big, Cymon liked feeling small. Because Arius was pale, Cymon liked the contrast of their bare skin against each other. Because Arius had claw marks on his back...

You get the drift.

Blowing out an exhausted sigh, Cymon merely let the human pull him close. He didn't realize how uncharacteristically affectionate the motion was until that arm slid around him and those lips pressed to his head. On of his ears brushed Arius' cheek as it flicked in curiosity. Then it twitched away shyly as Cymon nuzzled into the slave's chest and breathed in deep. His scent, no longer dark and dank from the slave shop, was reassuring.

Cymon's tail began to sway in comfort, but he stopped himself before the purring began. Stepping back, Cymon glanced up at Arius for a moment, just looking at him. He wanted to blame it on something cheesy like fate, this feeling he was getting that Arius was truly supposed to be here. More specifically, with Cymon.

But he was a shapeshifter. Only humans were supposed to believe in fairytales like that. Cymon gave a shy little smile and began to lead Arius out, "Um... Yes. Let's do that."

He led Arius down the hall to where some clanking could be heard. And gruff voice called out from the room, "Shauna, you not get this spot! You miss a spot!" Scurried steps, "Sorry, Chef!" "Is okay, is okay, but no more again. Yes?" "Yes, sir."

Cymon pushed open the door and peeked his head in, still holding Arius' hand, "Chef Ochi?" A thin Asian man in a chef's coat turned from the sink, frowning as he looked around, "I hear my name..." Cymon stepped further in, waving a hand sheepishly, "Good afternoon."

The chef's eyes finally found Cymon and his face practically lit up. "Ahhh, young masterrr!" Ochi's accent was well-hidden most times. But he did tend to get a little enthusiastic with his 'r's. What gave him away all the time, though, was the broken sentences and missing words. At least his pronunciation was up to par.

"I can help for you today?" The chef made his way toward the shapeshifter, grabbing a towel to dry his hands, "You come to see me or eat my chocolate?" He asked knowingly, watching Cymon smile in that way he did when he'd been caught in his cravings. The chef ruffled the top of Cymon's head with a laugh, "I put in frrridge. I know you come today."

Tugging a little, Cymon led Arius into the room and watched Ochi's face change. He'd turned his head to see what Cymon was doing with that other hand, only to come face-to-face with a shirt. His eyes traveled up the row of buttons, to the collar, the pale neck, sharp chin, fine lips, straight nose and right into those clear-as-crystal eyes. His jaw dropped.

"This is my new friend, Januarius. He'd like some chocolate, too." Cymon murmured. Ochi looked between the two, the 12 inches of height difference... "Chef Ochi is not machine." He said plainly. Cymon looked confused, "... Machine?" "I make one box of chocolate on one day." Ochi pointed to Arius, "One box of chocolate what he eat for appetizerrrr!"

Cymon took a moment to figure it out. When he realized Chef Ochi was insinuating that he'd need to be a chocolate making machine in order to keep up with how much chocolate a man as big as Arius would need to eat to be satisfied... Well, he could call it a giggle. But it was more like outright laughter. Cymon clapped a hand over his mouth in an attempt to stop but the image of an Ochi machine and Arius at the end of a conveyer belt just devouring all the chocolates was too hilarious.

((Got a little carried away with Chef Ochi... Side characters always get me, gah... Oh, and you can control Ochi if you want him to interact with Arius without having to wait for me. XD))

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
                `don’t be too attached to trivial things it’s not good for your body xxxxxxxxxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnyway when this harsh world runs like hell, I’m the only one that is worn out.
                WE XX JUST XX HAVE XX TO XX EAT XX WELL, XX SLEEP XX WELL,XX THATXX WILL XX DO !
                User Image User Image

Arius blinked a few times as Cymon just stood there and stared at him. He frowned and wondered if he left any food on his face. Not that he'd be embarassed about that, or anything. The human slowly raised his hand to his face just to make sure. Soon Cymon gave him a little smile before leading him out and to get chocolate.

He was such a shy one....But, he seemed so enthusiactic in bed. That made a smile creep onto the human's face. Arius followed the little shifter, taking a moment to examine his surroundings. Jeez, he'd need a map if he wanted to make sure he didn't get lost.

His attention was turned to the noise and strange talking he heard in front of him. He watched as Cymon peeked his head in the door and called a Chef's name. The other man sounded quite funny, but Arius didn't change his bored expression.

Cymon pulled him further into the kitchen and Arius' eyes did wide a little. He stared at the man, only to find he was staring back also. So, he wasn't the only human here? He wasn't sure why he was so surprised at that. If there were other humans, of course they'd be some kind of servant.

Arius didn't realize he was being talked about until he was pointed at. Oh it was his ridiculous height again. Well, he was towering over these two. Soon Cymon was...laughing! He wasn't sure if he should be insulted or what. He gave the little neko a displeased look before crossing his arms over his chest. Arius reached for that little ear of Cymon's a punishment tug. Even though that laugh of his was super cute.....

Greedy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

Cymon's laughter was interupted by a little squeak of surprise as his ear was tugged. He reached up to grip Arius' hand, wincing a little, but his smile didn't vanish, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." He loosened Arius' fingers from his ear, which flicked lightly, brushing Arius' fingers one more time, "I just... It was a funny image." Remembering the idea, Cymon had to bite his lip to keep from laughing again.

Meanwhile, Chef Ochi was rambling as he went to get the chocolates, "Tomorrow Chef Ochi to make two box! Two box for young masterrrr and large man." He plotted like a villain, disappearing into the back of the kitchen.

Cymon lowered Arius' hand within his own, watching Ochi leave and distractedly linking his fingers with Arius. His hands were so large and warm. And they held him so... right. His mind drifting elsewhere, Cymon's eyes drifted to half-mast as his fingers slowly stroked over Arius' palm. Just like that hand had stroked over him and gripped him, holding him down to Earth when he felt like he could just float away and never come back down.

Cymon dropped Arius' hand like it had burned him, stepping away quickly and only stopping once there was a table/chopping block between them. His cheeks were bright, but at least he managed to keep his face turned away, letting his bangs fall to hide it a little.

Ochi stepped back in, still ranting, "Chef Ochi buy more ingredients! Make four box to day. Yes, two for Master, two for young masterrrr..." The chef stopped in front of Arius, opening his mouth, then pausing. He looked up at Arius, then over to Cymon. The shapeshifter glanced at him shyly and Ochi marched over to him instead, handing him the box, "One for today. Tomorrow. I make two. And he not eat all chocolate for you."

That made Cymon smile a little, "Yes, thank you, Chef." Ochi waved his hands dismissively at the two, "Not a trouble. You go. I do start next box of tomorrow." He turned Cymon around and nudged him along toward the door. As Cymon lightly bumped into Arius' side, he glanced up at the tall man, blushing lightly, "Uh... We can eat this while I show you around the room..." Because his room had a closet and he could lock himself in it until he stopped thinking embarrassing things. Ugh...

Ochi was off, back to cooking and shouting broken sentences to his flurried assistants. So Cymon edged past Arius and opened the door, glancing back at the human hesitantly, tail flicking uneasily. Of course, the downside the going to the room was that there was also a bed there. But he wasn't too horribly worried. He wasn't going to attack Arius for sex or anything... And he could keep from thinking about it, too!

Cymon felt a little better after that thought.

((Written while distracted. ASLJFGLJKSDLFJDLFKJG TV IS MY DOWNFALLLLL))

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
                User Image User Image

Arius felt tiny little fingers prying at his own. Cymon being so smal and cute.... Well, it could make anyone have a hard time being mad at the shifter. Jeez. " Yeah...Yeah" Arius grumbled, leaving the little ear alone, for now. Besides, the way Cymon seemed so in love with his hand had caught his attention. Who could be this cute all the time ? Obviously this little shapeshifter before him. He watched the blue eyed creature, a little smile on his own face. Was he going to fall asleep like this?

Arius couldn't even help but enjoy the moment. Well, that was until Cymon dropped his hand and moved completely away from him. This little guy sure did know how to ruin a moment and make him feel like a freak, didn't he? The human raised a curious eyebrow at the neko. What did he do..? Well, he didn't do anything...Everything was so weird here..

He didn't even feel confused anymore when the short chef gawked up at him. Was he really that huge? Jeez, it was like he couldn't escape those weird looks people always gave him whether it be because he was human, he was tall, or his eyes were....different. The little body at his side snapped him from his thoughts and memories and he looked down to see that it was just the shifter again. What was with him? He'd get close and be irresistably cute one moment then back away and act strange the next.

"Alright,let's go~"
                                                He also seemed really determined to get back to the room. He didn't understand the cute little shifter...

Greedy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

Cymon simply took Arius' hand again, making sure not to stroke it this time, and led him down the hall. He pointed out rooms along the way. Like the gaming room, where they had board games, billiards, even something called... Foozeball...? The guest bathroom was next. There was the living room that no one really lived in because the furniture was too nice to really lounge on. Then the lounge. With... the same story as the living room. There was a music room as well. A piano, cello, and a harp were the most obvious. But various other instruments were displayed. But how often they'd been played? Cymon couldn't truthfully say he'd ever heard them echoing through the mansion. Occasionally, the piano would be rolled out to be played for events and dinner parties. But that was it. Basically, all the rooms were there, but only the bedrooms, kitchen and dining room were used.

Cymon opened the door to his room, releasing Arius' hand as he stepped inside. It was large, decorated in royal blues and maroon reds. Like the room of a prince waiting to be king. The bed was canopy style, a curtain hanging around it for extra privacy if the user wished. Beside it was a cherrywood vanity and across from that, a round table with three chairs, covered in a dark blue table cloth with gold trim while the chair cushions were maroon with silver trim. There were luxurious, silken pillows everywhere, piled high in one corner especially, near the large book case and mini-desk where a laptop was placed. Cymon's nap place, because his bed was just to large most of the time. It always felt empty.

There were two more doors. One led to the bathroom and one to the walk-in closet. Cymon strolled to the cinter of his room, picking up a stray royal purple pillow and holding it to his chest, "Um, so... This is your room now, too, I suppose." He plucked at the tassels, avoiding Arius' gaze and moving to set the chocolate box on the table, "Feel free to... uh, help yourself. To, y'know, whatever..." He seated himself at the table and opened the chocolate awkwardly, setting the pillow on his lap. Plucking a strawberry cream chocolate and popping it into his mouth to shut himself up.

A little purr rumbled from his chest as he chewed, tail swishing happily. But he glanced at Arius shyly, nudging the box in his direction. He had to stop being so embarrassed around Arius. But whenever he looked at him too long, he remembered last night. The reason why he was still walking funny, the reason why his throat was sore, the reason why he wasn't going to be able to sleep soundly tonight. Cymon blushed and averted his gaze once again... God, he was becoming a pervert... or a sex-fiend... something horrible like that...

((NO TIME TO EDIT! GOTTA GO BYEEEEEEEE!!!<3))

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
]

User Image
                User Image User Image

Arius felt that tiny little hand latch onto his own again, and he wasn't sure if Cymon would pull away or not. Why was he so nervous aroung him? Arius wasn't that huge and scary was he? They had sex together, he shouldve be-- Oh, that was it. That why he was so blushy and freaking out. Arius merely smiled, think of ways to tease the poor kitten some more. It was cute afterall.

The human half paid attention to the tour. The house was huge and he knew hed get lost. At least hed never get bored in here. There was always an adventure waiting around the corner. .. Or next door. Arius knew when Cymon opened the door and walked in, that this was their room. Everything was so fancy and large. Who needed all this? Arius sure wasn't used to it

His eyes followed Cymon as he went to go eat his chocolates. The human grinned and slowly made his way over to the neko. He sat close before gently stroking that lovely tail of his. " Help myself to whatever?" He asked a smile curling on his face. " What about you, Cymon? What if I want to help myself to you" he teased, pulling the neko comepletely close

Greedy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

Cymon was wary as Arius approached, one ear flickering downward anxiously. The other perked as Arius' spoke, tuned into whatever he was saying. Cymon shifted nervously as the man came closer, and finally, that large hand landed over his tail. It twitched in Arius' hold and Cymon went red-faced. "Uh-uhmm!" He squeaked as Arius seated himself in the chair right beside Cymon.

"What if I want to help myself to you?"

Cymon gasped as he was practically tugged into Arius's lap. He shifted so his knees rested on the seat on either side of Arius' hips, because he didn't want his bottom anywhere near Arius's crotch right now... He thought. His own crotch thought the idea was splendid and decided to show it. Cymon tugged his shirt down in an attempt to hide it, his other hand coming up to adjust his glasses nervously as he turned hiz gaze as far from Arius as possible without breaking his neck.

"I-I-I meant the ch-chocolate... Or the room... You, uh, you... had me like... seven... five?... eight hours...? Like half a day ago!" Cymon fumbled, not caring if his math was wrong. His tail slithered in Arius' hand, eager for more attention, "And I'm still s-sore... And my throat hurts... a-and doesn't your back hurt?" In truth, Cymon really was addicted to how he'd felt last night. But he was ashamed of how he'd apparently lost all his inhibitions and turned into a literal sex kitten, claws and fangs and all.

Cymon ducked his head, mortified. That wasn't normal, right? Sex felt good, that was obvious, but Arius hadn't been clawing or biting or-... well, he did bite a little... A shiver shocked up Cymon's spine and he tugged his shirt down lower, almost warping the material. He needed to distract Arius, and then maybe they could put off the amazing sex for a little while longer. So Cymon could gather himself and he wouldn't go psycho-kitty on his poor human...

He reached back to grab a chocolate, filled with a silky vanilla cream, and broke it in half. What? He had a hard time sharing Chef Ochi's orgasmic chocolates. He popped one half into his mouth and licked the dripped cream from his fingers, shyly offering other half to Arius, "Can we at least have some chocolate first...?"

Humans liked chocolate, right? This should be an effective enough distraction. Cymon licked his lips, ears lifting a little, hopeful.

((Sorry... I didn't mean to do the cliche 'uke with cream' thing... It just happened and I couldn't stop it... XD!!! OFF TO SCHOOL NOW BYEEEE!<3))

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
                User Image User Image

Arius smiled mischeviously, satisfied the little neko was now in his lap. He continued to lightly stroke that fuzzy tail of his. The human chuckled and raised a brow curiously as Cymon tried to pull his shirt down. Someone was quite excited about his idea, Cynmon had been anxious to get Arius into this room earlier. He was so cute.

Those blue eyes would not stare into Arius' grey ones. Sometimes his nervousness could be so irritating. He listened to Cymon talk about how Arius had him before. He then complained about how his throat and body was sore. Hmm, maybe the kitten didn't want to have sex with him. His body said otherwise. Arius faked disappointment, shaking his head at Cymon. " My back is fine" he stated. "You really don't want to have sex with me do you? Why? I thought I pleased you fairly well..."
                                                Arius actually liked the claws and fangs, it was certainly not what he was used to.

He watched as Cymon tried to pull at his shirt more. Yeah, he definitly wanted to repeat last night with Arius. Why was he trying to hide it so much? Did he really care that much about what the people in this place thought?

He watched the blue eyes shifter grab the box and start to eat a chocoate. He expected him not to take him now when he was eating like that?! "Fine," Arius took the chocolate and popped it in his mouth. It was pretty good. "Hmm" he male hummed in satifaction. He wanted another. He grinned and stared at Cymon for a moment. He grabbed the shifters chin before crashing his lips together, licking and getting a taste of that chocolate Cymon had been eating. He teasingly pulled at Cymon's shirt, exposing what hed been trying to hide. "Looks like you want to help yourself me, why're trying so hard to resist?"

Arius pulled away from Cymon before grabbing another one of the Chef's chocolates. " Its okay, though, if you don't want to have sex with me " he shrugged. " I guess there was no extra in the deal....hm? I'm here at the house, and you lost your virginity" Arius stared at the little chocolates before popping it into his mouth. " That weird guy's room is across the hall, he had made an offer..." What was he rambling on about? Did he really expect to trick the neko into bed with him. He'd gotten so bad, but that was what he was used to. He couldn't help his desires and as a slave, he'd gotten so selfish since he'd been locked away in that cage for so long. He hadn't even cared that he took Cymon's virginity, he didn't even try to make it special.

Greedy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

Licking his lips, Cymon relaxed a little as Arius took the chocolate from his fingers. He licked at them to get the melted cream and chocolate from them, feeling a little more at ease. Except, a bit guilty because Arius thought he didn't want to sleep with him. Technically, that was true, but not because Arius wasn't skillful in that area! It was Cymon's own hang-ups that were holding him back. Cymon inadvertently watched Arius as he chewed and swallowed, then a grin spread over those lips and Cymon's eyes widened. Oh, that couldn't be good...

He squeaked as his chin was gripped, hands nervously clutching harder at his shirt. Until he was kissed. It wasn't soft or sweet, or even very long. But Cymon was mindless by the end of it. His purr started up as Arius ravaged his mouth, hands sliding up Arius' chest to loop his arms around his neck. As he was released, he panted softly, tail flicking in slow happiness as he simply leaned back in and nuzzled his human, lapping at his lips like a kitten with a bowl of milk. Why had he protested again...? He loved that Arius was rough around the edges... It made him so, soooo-

As his shirt was moved, exposing the excitement he realized he didn't want Arius to see, Cymon jerked back, ears going flat, tail stiffening in mortification. Why was he trying so hard? Because it was embarrassing! Why couldn't Arius just read his mind and give him what he wanted? He'd never get sex if he had to... to ask for it!

Cymon clamped his lips shut before he could say anything he'd regret, shrinking guiltily under Arius' gaze. He was talking about how Cymon didn't want him again... Nooo, he did! He really, really did! Wasn't there a way for Cymon to get what he really wanted without having to admit to himself or anyone else that he ached for Arius to mount him and take him to the brink of his endurance?

He supposed not. Life would be so easy if there was, though...

One of Cymon's ears perked at Arius' last sentence, though. Weird guy? Across the hall...? The ear flopped right back down and Cymon's tail slashed in panic, "O-... Oron?" He murmured, voice quiet and a little sad, "You want to sleep... with him?" Arius was his slave, he could technically make him stay. But Cymon couldn't make himself do it if Arius would be so unhappy here with him. Oron would be mad, though, because he'd bought Arius for Cymon. But he'd offered for Arius to stay with him, too, so maybe...?

Cymon's purring died down fast and he looked down, tail still slashing the air in distress. He would be alone tonight, if Arius acted on what he wanted and went to Oron's room. He doubted Oron would want him in his room when Arius was there. Cymon was mixed up in his feelings. He was jealous, because Arius would probably sleep beside Oron, not at the foot of the bed, where Cymon was sometimes allowed to sleep. Sad, because Arius apparently liked Oron better. And a little bit pissed off, because Arius was his!

The last thought surprised him and he frowned, feeling rather depressed. His clawed fingers fiddled with the buttons of Arius' shirt, for lack of anything better to do. He was just lightly tapping the buttons with the tips of his claws, like they were actual buttons that did something when pressed.

What he wouldn't give for a 'Make Him Stay With Me' button... Cymon sighed morosely.

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
                User Image User Image

Arius stared at Cymon for a while. Should he even answer that? He supposed he did make the little shifter feel guilty and sad. Oh, how cruel he could be sometimes. He doubted he was cruel enough to do that to the cute neko. His face now looked kind of sad. Did he go too far? " Oron, is that his name?" He didn't actually want to sleep with the guy. He kind of creeped him out anyway.

Cymon sounded so sad, had he gotten so attached to the human already? Well, he did take his virginity, and Arius would be lying if he said he felt nothing towards his new master. He doubted he'd get sex out of him now this way. He sighed as the purring stopped and Cymon looked down. Arius decided he did not like that sad face. He let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.

He stared at the little kitten in his lap that fiddled with his shirt buttons. He was just so hard to resist! How did Cymon resist him? Sighing again he pulled Cymon close in a long, warm embrace. He ran his hand along the fuzzy tail before pulling away. He stood, setting Cymon lightly in a seat. He went to fully examine the room,trying his best to get his mind off of going another round with Cymon

Greedy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

Cymon looked up guiltily when Arius sighed. Blue eyes followed those fingers through Arius' glorious hair before gazing into those fresh, clear-water eyes. For a small eternity, their eyes just held and Cymon's heart beat slowed. That gaze was so strong, so sharp... But it was stroking down his nervousness so gently. The shapeshifter felt himself melt a little inside.

That sigh passed Arius' lips again and Cymon squeaked in soft surprise when he was hugged. Immediately, Arius' hold turned him to jelly, though. Cymon clung comfortably, wondering how long it had been since someone had actually hugged him. All Oron did was little kisses and pats on the head. This hug was so intimate, yet sweet. Like Arius was a large child who just wanted some comfort. Cymon happily gave it, holding closer against his slave.

Until Arius moved. Cymon was very disappointed that the hug was over. That large hand slid over his tail, making Cymon arch slightly with a tiny meowed gasp, just before Arius lifted him and set him in a different seat. One inky ear drooped in confusion as Cymon watched the human get up and walk around. Wha...?

Was he leaving for Oron? Cymon bit his lip in displeasure, praying hard that Arius didn't head toward the door. And he didn't. It seemed he was just... Browsing? Is that what the sighing was about? Arius wanted to explore and with Cymon in his lap, he hadn't been able to?

Oh! How embarrassing! Cymon pinkened with shame. He'd been thinking of dirty things and Arius just wanted to see what the room had to offer! Cymon stood, ears not as flat as before, but definitely downed with a little bit of shame. He took the chocolate box from the table and strolled over to the bed, climbing onto the massive thing and sitting crosslegged with the chocolates in front of him.

"There's a laptop over there, if... If you like the internet...?" He suggested before happily placing another creamy morsel into his mouth. He hummed softly in delight. Ohhhh, orange cream, his favorite... He should stop eating chocolate soon or he was going to be too full for dinner. But... Cymon glanced down at the box with a slightly sad glare. Too tempting... He couldn't resist...

Speaking of... Cymon glanced back to Arius again, blushing a little darker.

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image
                User Image User Image

Arius looked around the large room. It was much larger than that stupid cell he was shoved in. He wondered if any of this was necessary to have. Did every creature have all these items in their home? The bed was extra large... How many people was suppose to fit in there? He watched as the adorable little neko sat on the large bed, once again enjoying those chocolates. A little smile crossed his face at that. The bed was large enough for anything, including they're rougher activities. The large slave licks his lips. He wanted so badly just to crawl over the bed and .....

He didn't want to, at least not yet. Arius shook his head and turned away from the adorable shifter. The room, that's what he was suppose to be focusing on! As we walked over to run hand agaisnt one of the fancy curtains, he thought of Cymon again. What was wrong with him ? A stupid curtain even reminded him of the shifter. He turned in away in slight frustration looking at something less... Cymon-like.

That voice soon filled his ears, telling him about a laptop. He turned to look at the chocolate eating kitty, a confused look on his face. " Internet....? What is that some kind of game?" He asked tilting his head slightly. As torture , it seemed he had to watch him devour that creamy chocolate again. Yum~ What was wrong with him ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff