Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

rocketeering
User Image
αδяιαи | Ӄαℓℓιs

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Adrian couldn't help but laugh at that. Sirens' greatest weapons were their voices. It was deadly, since it could convince anybody to do anything. "I applaud your deductive reasoning, but criticize your lack of intelligence. It astonishes me, how naive you humans really are. Yes, I'm a siren. Albeit, I am not anyones' b***h." He rolled his green eyes. How society has gone from intelligent and highly structured to cursing every other word and crumbling. And it had happened before his eyes in a flash. Sirens aged very, very slowly. So, based on the fact that Adrian was 22 physically, he was actually two hundred and forty eight. Humans were short-lived and short-minded; in other words, food.

Adrian was suddenly interested in the boy's throat. He could see how it moved behind that cylinder of glass. Oh, God. He shouldn't even mention the smell. It was an intoxicating smell, one that was compared to the oldest of wines or the sweetest of roses. It made him...so...so...hungry...Adrian half-opened his mouth, making sure that the human could see his long white fangs before striking at an unsuspected man. It was a way to let out his anger, and his agonizing hunger. The bite was only five seconds, fifty five seconds, too short in his opinion. His fangs glinted in the low light before deliciously sinking into the man's skin at his throat.

The blood came to his mouth quickly, before he realized that it wasn't the blood that he had been looking for and letting the man's head drop to the table with a sharp crack. Adrian licked his crimson-stained lips and felt his fangs retract back into his gums. The man had a dreamy look on his face, like he was falling for someone beautiful. The bite on his neck was oozing out clear liquid. It was the morphine-like drug that the siren had in his teeth. It was interesting, but vampires were actually cousins of sirens. Vampires were peculiar creatures. Adrian didn't dislike them, per se, but he also never got any hot and heavy action out of one.

Adrian sang a sad siren song about an almost vegetarian siren whom had hurt herself whenever she ate human flesh. It was a sorrowful song that actually made Adrian's heart feel heavy with grief and hopelessness. The men sat in rapture as they each processed the gorgeous sound of a siren singing. Now, if sirens sang a song that they understood, they would obey any of the siren's wishes. Of course, that wasn't what he was doing right now. He was just singing to help the man who he had just bit to go to sleep. It wasn't difficult for him to do that.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

OOC: gtg to sleep. See y'all tomorrow.

Dapper Genius

Pink Bubbly Goo
Kasume Takashi
Slave

User Image~~~~~"Hm, intelligence? All I see is rather barbaric and quite disgusting. You truly are a ugly beast that no man who is not fool by your songs would just die because of such hideous features. Now if you pardon me, I must continue to ignore your presences lest I am tempted to kill myself by breaking the glass and stabbing an artery due to your rather unpleasant company." Kasume said in a way where he sounds intelligent as well as completely insulting. He knew this was properly the last thing the Siren expected, but did not care as he stood up. Kasume just walk to the farthest corner of the glass box and sat down again leaning his head on the glass. He knew that if his head does not break through, then he might just bash it into something else. Kasume just wonder how much longer until he is able to get back into his cell. He does not know if he could last being out here with those 'creatures' any longer.
((OOC:Night))

Dapper Genius

x - Blood Barbie
                  α ƙ ι ɾ α x ƙ α ƚ σ

User Image

You wanted someone to understand you
Well be careful what you wish for because I do*.
I know each trick you played--
Whore you laid,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxDream you stole.
You're so fond of games
You must [ NEVER ] lose!
- - - - - - - - - - -

"Tch, why does he even bother arguing?" Akira muttered to himself, looking towards the shouting slave and the blonde haired customer. He tried to ignore the events to the best his ability and instead busied himself with looking about the room - or at least what he could see of the room. He was currently standing in his glass case, allowing the lights that showcased himself and his fellow slaves to fall on him nicely. On top of his own blonde hair was a small tiara, something he had been allowed to keep since arriving at this club. The only reason he was allowed to keep it was for showcase purposes, since he proved to be such an 'eager' little doll, or whatever the owner had called him.

All Akira wanted was to leave the dungeon-like cells they were kept in, and his only hope at that was to be purchased. To be purchased, you had to attract attention and get one of the customers to 'borrow' you for the night. Then, if they were pleased, they made arrangements and you were purchased. Lucky for Akira, he had figured out that the best way to have a chance at freedom was to follow that timeline. Even if he didn't know a damned thing about most of these odd creatures, he did know that there had to be some sort of chance at escape somehow. Due to his personality though, he found himself almost willing to play along for the time being. It was no secret that Akira enjoyed sex as much as the next guy; considering the colours on the collar that decorated his neck. White, to signify he was new to the club; and therefore he was practically untouched by the supernatural hands of the creatures who were considered customers. That was because humans, the race Akira belonged to, were nearly extinct. A sad fact, unfortunately. Mixed in with the white was pink, to suggest that Akira was indeed a lustful, passionate human slave. He seduced, and he was surprised to find not many of the other slaves were like that. A gold stripe wrapped through the two other colours, letting the customers know that Akira was definitely a... flamboyant character, if they couldn't already tell. He didn't shy away from any looks he got, he embraced the interested gazes full on. There was almost always a hint of lust in his eyes.

"Well, hello there~" Akira said, as one particular male got close to his glass casing. As the customer almost looked interested, he seemed to shy away from the way Akira greeted him head on. As the customer moved away, Akira sat himself down against the glass chuckling to himself. A playful smirk graced his lips as he gazed about, ignorant to the other slaves for the time being.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Everything that tastes good
. . . isn't always h e a l t h y
Just take a lick xxb***h
I'm poison [********] [DEADLY] .
Love me or hate but you want to * * * * me .
my ;love is unrestricted
you know you wanna lick this
I'm stronger than the strongest drug you've ever had
. . . you can mix em all together and I would still be twice as bad....
&& I know you want some more

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Dapper Genius

rocketeering
User Image
αδяιαи | Ӄαℓℓιs

Adrain couldn't help but be startled. Yet he was still smirking a little. Then, something on the human's collar caught his eye. Ah, yes what a beautiful little charm: the Golden Key. The siren knew what it meant and was delighted to find it. It made it too easy, the prey falling into his hands before they even realized it. He smiled a secret smile before answering to the very rude and rebellious human. "You should learn that my race doesn't get offended easily. And hideous features? Even a blind man would notice my looks, lowly human." He chuckled to himself, liking this human and wanting to break his frightfully naive attitude. "Oh, and don't think that I didn't see the Golden Key on your collar, virgin. Besides," he made his voice into a low murmur, "I've been looking for one like you for a long time."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

OOC:

Dapper Genius

- - CuteDevilHoney - -
•·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ❀ ¸.·´).·´`·»Јʊɳ Ƞɑӄɑӎʊяɑ «·´`·.(`·.¸ ✿ ¸.·´).·´`•·.·´¯`·.·•

'Silent waters run deep...'

User Image

As it was time for the slaves to get into the viewing room, a tall and mean looking male opened the door to Jun's cage "Get up! Quickly!" the man yelled at the little boy in front of him. Slowly jun got up, only wearing a way too big shirt, covering his body. He had some scratches and bruises on his legs, which could be seen because he didn't had pants on, he hadn't been handled carefully, the guards here didn't really had soft nature... As he moved towards the door, the guard grabbed his arm roughly and Jun winced, but he didn't said a word, he had learned that he better kept his mouth shut, he didn't wanted to get hurt...

He let himself be lead upstairs and brought into one ot the glass cages, Jun didn't liked it at all, be in this thing where all this strange creatures where looking at them like a cheap prey. The small boy sat down in one corner of the glass cage, pulling his legs up to his chest and putting his arms around them, his chin rested on his knees. He took a look around, seeing some slaves arguing with some of the 'monsters'. He actually didn't wanted to be noticed so he kept quiet, of course he also didn't wanted to stay in this hell but beeing with one of that creatures, no he really wasn't interested in that...

User Image

ⓥ ⓔ ☯.。.•:*´★`*:•. ♂.。.•:*´♬`*:•.☆ ⓥ ⓔ ☆.•:*´♬`*:•.。.♂ •:*´★`*:•.。.☯ ⓝ ⓖ ⓢ

Dapper Genius

Pink Bubbly Goo
Kasume Takashi
Slave

User Image~~~~~Kasume just ignore what the Siren said and play with his his moon token liking the darkness. He likes the darkness because he often times felt at peace and unafraid of what may happen. Kasume knew it was weird for a human to like that which evil originate or so many belief. He knew that darkness if not evil or good because it is just a place without light. Kasume also knew that the darkness is what makes light so without darkness there be no light. He looks at the cieling laying back completely ignoring the rest of the beings here. Kasume could hear an employee just knocking his glass cage for him to do something. He just flip off the employee not really caring anymore waiting until he heads back into his cell. Kasume soon was given something to mess with which he just ignore as if he knew their plans. He was not going to entertain the idiots in this bar just to be sold.
~~~~~"Hey, when is it time to eat? I am hungry?" Kasume rudely asks the employee who just scowl and soon grin an evil grin which turn into an angry frown when Kasume flip him off again. He just did that so he could simply aggrivate the employees and make them think he was not going to be sold. Kasume knew that he would just be taken back into the cell which was a lot better than being in this room full of b@stards. It work before since he was able to aggrivate them enough to be taken back into the cell.

Dapper Genius

Simply Umi-San
User Image
ZANERIKU
                    ↙↙↙IF I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME?

█████████████ █████████████ █████████████

The more work he had to do the more stress he felt. Zane Riku, a male of solely business, practically passed out. He picked up a letter, hoping for something to happen. His business.. Let it fly by and let him stop going through such stress. Please? No. That didn’t happen. Instead, it was a letter to a club. It seemed.. Interesting. Maybe it could take away any horrible stress he felt. A few drinks a day off the next night, why the hell not? It’s not like he’d lose anything. Calling up his assistant, Zane made sure that he was covered due to ‘personal reasons.’ Now those foolish people can’t be all nosy and whatnot and stick their long noses into his personal business. Or else they’d be fired in an instant. Or whatever else trouble they had lining up for them.

Zane ran his fingers through his hair, his content attitude sticking to him for now and forever. He walked into the place after the dark weather outside on a November night. It seemed.. Quite nice. The Club, not the damn weather. The booths were large and at the back of the place.. There held slaves. Which, in Zane’s case, was pretty interesting. Who knows what pesky humans lay there. The business man slowly took a step towards the place, seeing the glass cages as he passed by. Humans were stuck inside of them. Poor, pitiful humans. A small one captured his eyes. Gray hair and green eyes. Now, Zane wasn’t really one for colorful things, but this one merely stood out to him. Of course, if Zane didn’t want it, he could throw it away like yesterday night’s trash and leave it here for someone else.

The demon tapped on the glass. With an emotionless face the male looked down at the other, asking it, ”You can speak, right?”

Dapper Genius

- - CuteDevilHoney - -
•·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ❀ ¸.·´).·´`·»Јʊɳ Ƞɑӄɑӎʊяɑ «·´`·.(`·.¸ ✿ ¸.·´).·´`•·.·´¯`·.·•

User Image

Jun still sat motionless in his corner, sighing quietly and pulling his legs closer to his chest. The rude and loud words of the other slave were frighting him, he didn't liked loud noises, he just wanted this day to pass by like all the others, no one that took notice of him or would want to get him out of here, even so he hated the guards here because they threated them like some doormat, but it was still better than beeing with one of that monsters. Jun had heard some storys about humans that have been taken out of here and what has happened to them, Jun shook his head, no he definatly didn't wanted to experience that, no way. The boy buried his head in his - around his legs- crossed arms, he didn't wanted to see what was happening out there.

Though suddenly, he was ripped out of his ignoring state as someone tapped against his glass, was there a guard that wanted something? Jun raised his head and looked surprised at the male in front of his cage with his big green eyes, he hadn't expected one of the 'customers' to stand there, no one had shown interest in him since he had been here, obviously they were all more interested in this rude and rebellious slaves. "You can speak, right?" the man asked him and Jun nodded restrained before he slowly found his voice again, he hadn't spoken for a while so it was a bit low and husky "Y..yes i... i can." he replied shyly.

User Image

Ooc: thanks for interacting with him ^-^

Dapper Genius

Simply Umi-San
User Image
ZANERIKU

The male in the corner sat there. Motionless. Out of all the crazy, pesky humans Zane has seen outside of the club, they had different ones here. They really were 'rare merchandise.' But the thought of having a human captured so easily changed Zane's perspective of people. He basically hated.. Everyone. He didn't want to feel pitiful for the humans or else he would become attached to them. A human doesn't live forever, so why bother? "Humans are useless." Zane suddenly blurted out after getting caught up in all those thoughts on humans. But he had a lot of money, why not try one out? As long as the human doesn't cause him any trouble then he would be fine. Then again, they were humans after all, and no human was perfect. Hell, no being was even perfect. That's why Zane doesn't have any expectations, anymore.

"Come here." Zane called quietly, motioning his hand once for the other to come here. He surely didn't look like a human. He fitted the image of an angel, really. But the way he sat in the corner, motionless, wasn't really something an angel would do. Even if they were in despair. Zane crouched down, looking at the malware, examining it and studying it slowly. It looked quite young and 'cute' to be honest. But Zane wasn't really fond of this type. Rebellious, rude, and dark loving  ones were the ones he wanted. Since they sort of matched Zane's demonic race. As well as give him a reason to tame it. But maybe it was time to change it. Maybe this one had something Zane could change or tame too.    

"Give me your name." 

((You're welcome! ^^ He's so cute >w< wink )

Dapper Genius

- - CuteDevilHoney - -

User Image

Jun wasn't exactly sure what he should think about the male in front of his cage, the man seemed a bit scary, he doesn't looked like somebody who had a cheery personality, but anyway Jun didn't believed that any of this creatures had some kind of nice or cheery attitude, they always had a kind of dark aura surrounding them, they seemed to be just evil, at least in the boys eyes. "Humans are useless." the man said and Jun slightly winced, though it wasn't actually said to him or ment personally Jun didn't liked to hear that, if the man thought that way, why was he looking here for a human slave? That didn't made sense, the boy swallowed as he thought what the male could be really looking for, just a snack? The boy had no idea, but if the other really thought he was useless then he probably didn't wanted him to cook or clean for him, he was young but not too naive...

Jun slightly felt like an ape or something, an animal in a zoo, but as he was ordered, he got up on his feet, his shirt falling down at his slim and tiny body, it was so long that it covered his howl upper body and the half of his thighs. With unstable steps he went over to the side of the cage where the male stood, though he didn't looked at him, his eyes were more kept on the floor under him "My...my name is Jun." he replied, his voice still a bit husky and shy. Like he stood there, the light falling down on him, it wasn't easy to not see the bruises and scratches he had on his legs. Jun slightly risked a gaze on the male, he looked handsome, if a demon could look handsome, though Jun didn't had anything sexual in mind, he was totally unexperienced with stuff like that, so he wouldn't think of something like that, he just noticed that the other looked quiet good.

User Image

Ooc: aww thank you whee yours is really cute too

Dapper Genius

Simply Umi-San
User Image
ZANERIKU

The male had finally stood up and come closer to the demon. Zane inhaled and exhaled as he examined him from up close. The collar color wasn't black, red or gray. "Purple.. Green.." The demon repeated. What did those mean again? And the charms, none of them had a moon. But rather, a sun. "You like the sun." It wasn't really a question nor was it really directed to the human. Zane was just repeating it all out loud instead of just thinking it. He didn't know why he did that but it was something he got used to. "Virgin.. Too bad." The male sighed. The boy was cute and interesting, but not what Zane was going for. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to think about picking him. It was probably time for change. 'I sound like a damn angel. Change ooh, change.' Zane thought in despair as he softly pressed his hand against his own forehead. 

Putting down his hand, the male looked back at the human. His name was Jun. "Jun-kun.. No. Jun-Chan.." Zane whispered, leaning against the glass for a second. The name did somehow fit the male. How? It was sort of unknown to Zane too. "Tell me about yourself, Jun-Chan. Do you like it here at all?" Zane asked. He sort of thought Jun wasn't the type of male who opened up easily, but Zane wasn't either. They were both closed books. But there's always a little information around the book rather than on the inside. That's what Zane needed, minor details. If he knew the basics of this boy then maybe he can know more about him.

((Thank you! >w< wink )

Dapper Genius

- - CuteDevilHoney - -

User Image

Jun just stood there, he slightly felt embaressed as the other examined him, he didn't liked it to be stared at, that's why he had always kept so quiet, he didn't wanted to be noticed, so that he also wouldn't be looked at this way. He listed to the words the other said, though he wasn't sure what he should reply to them, or even if he should reply anything, it seemed that the other was more talking to himself. He knew what he was talking about though, his charms and collars, the reason why he had never been picked, all just wanted this rude slaves, no one wanted an obedient one, though this wasn't exactly the right word for Jun, yes he was obedient when it came to tasks like cleaning up or cook, stuff like that, but even this little boy could be rebellious in his own kind of way, of course he was not aggressive, he wouldn't use violence, he wasn't even in the physical condition for that, but he wasn't someone that was going to do just anything, like his golden key showed, it's not that nobody had tried to change that... "Yes i like the sun, because i haven't seen it for long.." he whispered, like the talking of the demon it was also more just said to himself, Jun really missed the sun, because they always were in their underground chambers or in this glass cages, he just hadn't seen the sun for so long now...

"Virgin.. Too bad" as the boy heard this words, an adorable red appeared on his cheeks, why was that bad? He didn't understood, and anyway, he wasn't really interested in changing that point, even if he was young, he wanted to find his true love, only then he would want to change it, but if he would be bought, well he probably wouldn't have this under control anymore. Jun sighed quietly and got down on his knees, he didn't wanted to stand anymore, he didn't had much power left in his little body. He looked a bit wondering at the male, he wanted to know something about him? It slightly surprised him, Jun needed to admit that "No...i don't like it. The chambers where we live most of the time, they are horrible... and.... the guards are mean..." the boy said and tried to cover his legs, he didn't knew what he should tell else, he hadn't much to talk about, they didn't had anything to do all the day, except for waiting to be shown off in here "I really don't like it at all.." he mumbled a bit.

User Image

Ooc: i'm sorry that the posts are so short, normally i write more, but i kind of have writers block right now i think <.<

Dapper Genius

Simply Umi-San
User Image
ZANERIKU

”Ah.. That’s right. You have been stuck in this Hell for a while, haven’t you?” The man asked. But it was sort of the same back at his house. It was lonely but it did have many windows. Though it was November, the nights were cold and the days were short. The boy wasn’t really missing out on anything. But there were usually some sunny days. But not during these months. ”How long have you been in here, Jun-kun?” He asked curiously. Zane could live a lifetime without a sun, it doesn’t really matter to him since he was a demon. There wasn’t much to the sun but brightness anyways. Anyone can create a large hot thing if you had the right power, right material.

As soon as Zane saw the others cheeks become a shade of red, Zane grinned slightly. Barely clear, but the grin was still there. ”Why.. Are you covering your legs? Are you.. Hiding something?” Zane asked hesitantly. He wasn’t one to really speak, or at least no casual conversations or anything. Well.. This wasn’t really much of a casual conversation seeing they were in a bar and the other was being offered up as a slave. But still. It was different from any business talk. ”You don’t..?” He repeated, as Zane let out a small sigh. Of course he wouldn’t like it here. A boy who looks like he would want to let out some color and expression wouldn’t like this dark place. ”Jun.. Am I allowed to take you out?” He asked. He wanted to examine him closer. The glass could lie, even if it was transparent.

((No it's okay! I'm sorry I don't think I'm giving enough to work with ;-; And my posts are pretty short also.))

Dapper Genius

- - CuteDevilHoney - -

User Image

Jun slightly nodded "Yes, i did.." he said as the other mentioned that he probably stayed here for long, though as the male asked him how long, Jun needed to think a while, he didn't knew it, the time had passed by and he really couldn't say how much since he got there "Well i... i'm not sure, it has been so long... i don't remember, i'm sorry.." he replied, he felt bad that the couldn't really answere the question, he didn't knew how the other would react, he had seen other creatures that got really mad when they didn't got the answeres they wanted, that's why Jun had apologized.

Jun was surprised to see the other grinning, he had such an emotionless expression all the time, it really looked a lot better with a grin on it, Jun let out a slight sigh of relief, he slowly started to feel a bit more comfortable, this male didn't seemed to be as bad as others that moved around in this bar. Jun tilted his head a bit at the question about him covering his legs "Ehm, n--no...nothing" he replied feeling embarressed, there were two reasons he did, he didn't liked others to see all the bruises and scratches and the more important one was, that he felt kind of naked, and he didn't liked that at all.. His big green eyes opened wide as the other questioned something that he had never heard, at least he had never been questioned that, and anyway, why was that male asking if he was allowed to take him out? At least this was something that not the slaves decided, if a customer wanted to take a slave out , then he could. Though Jun honestly was happy to be asked, it was better than just beeing pulled out of his cage without a warning "I...i... if you want to...it's...alright..." he replied shyly, he wouldn't dare to refuse the male, if he would, then he would be punished he was sure, though Jun was scared, at least the glass was a bit like a security wall for the boy, now he would be directly with that male, but what would happen? Jun had no idea and he was kind of afraid to find out.

User Image

Ooc: no it's alright ^^ sometimes it's even nice to have an rp where you can do shorter posts once smile but hell this one's crappy, sry sweatdrop

Dapper Genius

Simply Umi-San
User Image
ZANERIKU

The demon sighed. He didn’t need an answer, the boy has probably been here since he was a child. It looked like it too. He has been here.. For many years? Growing up in this hell hole? Even a damn demon had a better childhood than this human. Wasn’t it supposed to be the other way around? ”Humans.” He muttered under his breath. To himself once more They did get on his nerves, but this demon doesn’t really show emotion. At least, not to people who didn’t matter. To people who were special, Zane would show his true feelings and emotions. But it was hard for him. He was a closed book, not willing to open unless you truly want to read the story behind the emotionless demon. ”Are pitiful things.” Zane was talking to himself again, it really was a bad habit.

”I’m allowed too? Good.” He said. Now he could examine the male up close. He wasn’t going to do anything, unless Jun did something first. ”Don’t think about running away.” Zane said sternly. He didn’t mind if this one had a hidden rebellious attitude, but he really just wanted to look at the boy. See what he’s been through these past years. Appearance does a lot for Zane. It’s just like business. If it’s based on pure feelings, the business can crash and die easily and hardly. Zane may seem like the bad guy, but he wasn’t. He wasn’t the good guy either.

Zane had a guard unlock the glass cage, opening it. Zane waited patiently for the other to come out, but he was on alert just in case the other tried to run.

((xD That's true! No it isn't crappy! Jun is so adorable .w. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff