Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyoki_Marie
She blinked awake, shifting and twisting to stretch again without breaking the kiss. "mmm...."

"You want something to eat?" he asked her with a sweet voice
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie
She blinked awake, shifting and twisting to stretch again without breaking the kiss. "mmm...."

Groggily, she blinked at him with a small smile. "Are you on the menu?"
Kyoki_Marie
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie

"Not at the moment." he smiles, "Believe it or not I'm tired... *remembers* plus I still have to clean up down stairs..."
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie

"Not at the moment." he smiles, "Believe it or not I'm tired... *remembers* plus I still have to clean up down stairs..."
"Oh, right. Dinner." She rolled lazily onto her side and sat up. "I'll help." She pushed her tangled curls back out of her face, and they promptly returned. "And after cleanup, I'm taking a bath."
Kyoki_Marie
"Oh, right. Dinner." She rolled lazily onto her side and sat up. "I'll help." She pushed her tangled curls back out of her face, and they promptly returned. "And after cleanup, I'm taking a bath."

"Hmmm... that'll be nice" he finds his boxers
"I'll say. Oh... I never did give you a tour, did I?" She smiled and hung off the edge of the bed, reaching under it for her robe... and landing with a thud on her head. "OW!"
Kyoki_Marie
"I'll say. Oh... I never did give you a tour, did I?" She smiled and hung off the edge of the bed, reaching under it for her robe... and landing with a thud on her head. "OW!"

"Are you alright?" oO he slips his boxers on "OUCH!" he pulls a leafy twig out from under the leg ><
"Hai." A muffled voice from under the bed rose. "I'm fine... let GO!" She came tumbling out from under the bed, her robe in one hand and a small fox in the other. "Ayy! Go play!" She set it down and it scampered off, and she pulled on the short white robe.
Kyoki_Marie
"Hai." A muffled voice from under the bed rose. "I'm fine... let GO!" She came tumbling out from under the bed, her robe in one hand and a small fox in the other. "Ayy! Go play!" She set it down and it scampered off, and she pulled on the short white robe.

"Hey I remember you!" He kneels down and pet's (him?), "Yer marie's cure little fox warder!"
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie

"Hey I remember you!" He kneels down and pet's (him?), "Yer marie's cure little fox warder!"
The fox looked up, and yipped. Then it bit him. Again.

"KON KON!" She grabbed him and shooed him out the door. "Ayy... he's so used to being the only man in my life."
Kyoki_Marie
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie

The fox looked up, and yipped. Then it bit him. Again.

"KON KON!" She grabbed him and shooed him out the door. "Ayy... he's so used to being the only man in my life."

He cries over his finger
She grabbed his hand and kissed the finger in question. "Come on, lets clean up. I want my bath, and I'll show you the Sanctuary on the way."
Kyoki_Marie
She grabbed his hand and kissed the finger in question. "Come on, lets clean up. I want my bath, and I'll show you the Sanctuary on the way."

"Roger! Lead the way?"
She nodded. "This is the master suite. Its beautiful, ne? The whole top floor. I have a bathroom up here with a tub and shower, but thats not what I'm after right now." She started down the stairs, ending in the front of the house. "The whole place is one cube... this is the courtyard. A little of the outside inside." It was like a huge grassy lawn... and at the edge, the floor just picked up where the grass stopped. "That way is the kitchen," she pointed to the right, "and the training room," to the left. "In the back is divided into the garden and the bathhouse."

She led him through the kitchen, where the dinner table was already clean and set again in sparkling dinnerware, ready for the next meal. "Back here is my Gatehouse and Garden." She opened the sliding door, and stepped inside. The Garden was full of flowers and clinging vines, and in the center were three doorways, linked at the edges to form a triangle. "Each frame has six settings. All of them lead to my Allies or my family." She trailed her fingers along the carved stone. "Watch."

As she activated the Gates, the roses climbing them started to glow, as if lit from within. She deactivated them, and the flowers faded back to normal lipstick roses.

"Come on... this is the best place in the house." Through the other door, she led him into an open air bath.

"Its all natural. Its a hot spring that came up in the middle of my garden, so I kept it. Do you like?"
Kyoki_Marie
She nodded. "This is the master suite. Its beautiful, ne? The whole top floor. I have a bathroom up here with a tub and shower, but thats not what I'm after right now." She started down the stairs, ending in the front of the house. "The whole place is one cube... this is the courtyard. A little of the outside inside." It was like a huge grassy lawn... and at the edge, the floor just picked up where the grass stopped. "That way is the kitchen," she pointed to the right, "and the training room," to the left. "In the back is divided into the garden and the bathhouse."

He nodded as she spoke
Kyoki_Marie
She led him through the kitchen, where the dinner table was already clean and set again in sparkling dinnerware, ready for the next meal. "Back here is my Gatehouse and Garden." She opened the sliding door, and stepped inside. The Garden was full of flowers and clinging vines, and in the center were three doorways, linked at the edges to form a triangle. "Each frame has six settings. All of them lead to my Allies or my family." She trailed her fingers along the carved stone. "Watch."

He looked curiously at the table "Whai wha--oh never mind." He followed her
Kyoki_Marie
As she activated the Gates, the roses climbing them started to glow, as if lit from within. She deactivated them, and the flowers faded back to normal lipstick roses.

"So beautiful..." he mutters, "... hey, the roses glow..."
Kyoki_Marie
"Come on... this is the best place in the house." Through the other door, she led him into an open air bath.

"Its all natural. Its a hot spring that came up in the middle of my garden, so I kept it. Do you like?"

"I see" he wraps his arms around her shoulders.
((You actually wearing clothes now?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces