Welcome to Gaia! ::

She grinned. "Hai. We'll try something." She whispered to the tree in its own language, and those branch cuffs reached out, snagging Ennosuke and pinning him down. "Very different."
Kyoki_Marie
She grinned. "Hai. We'll try something." She whispered to the tree in its own language, and those branch cuffs reached out, snagging Ennosuke and pinning him down. "Very different."

The branches wrap around his arms and legs, pausing only for a moment while he mutters, "oh dear..." and then they pull hin onto the bed.
"Oh dear, is right." she purred, watching the bed drag him down. Once he was pinned, she smiled that seductive smile, her teeth white in the low light. "But its not the only thing you'll be saying tonight."
Kyoki_Marie
"Oh dear, is right." she purred, watching the bed drag him down. Once he was pinned, she smiled that seductive smile, her teeth white in the low light. "But its not the only thing you'll be saying tonight."

This is quite obviously exciting him as he pretends to struggle against his contraints, "We had a deal, tree!!"
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie

This is quite obviously exciting him as he pretends to struggle against his contraints, "We had a deal, tree!!"

She grinned. "Hai, you had a deal. But this tree has guarded me since I was born... and it knows my every whim and taste." she sauntered to the bed. "And its also a good secret keeper." She crawled up, straddling him so that she was over him, not touching.

[*cough* IM or PM, dear?]
Kyoki_Marie
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie

She grinned. "Hai, you had a deal. But this tree has guarded me since I was born... and it knows my every whim and taste." she sauntered to the bed. "And its also a good secret keeper." She crawled up, straddling him so that she was over him, not touching.

[*cough* IM or PM, dear?]

((If you insist))
The vagabond watches with extreme anticipation. oO
<read your PM>
They lay curled together on the bed, tightly snuggled together...

Vagabond

"Ma... Marie?" he rubs his hands along her back, still moist and hot, "I need to go away for a little while... I won't be very long, but I must go..."

She stiffened. "W..why?"
Kyoki_Marie
They lay curled together on the bed, tightly snuggled together...

Vagabond

"Ma... Marie?" he rubs his hands along her back, still moist and hot, "I need to go away for a little while... I won't be very long, but I must go..."

She stiffened. "W..why?"

"I have to return to the north... To find something I left there long ago..." he kissed her forehead, "I will make haste in my journey and hope that I can find it quickly... I do not want to be apart from you any more than you wish to be parted from me..."
She nodded slowly. "But... you're not leaving me here. I'm coming with you."
Kyoki_Marie

"Kitten... This is something I must go at alone. Only I can enter the sanctum..."
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie

"Kitten... This is something I must go at alone. Only I can enter the sanctum..."
" Then only you will enter your sanctum. But this time, I'm coming with you." Her voice left no room for arguement. "I am -not- staying home alone. If I went through hell to get you, what do you think I'll do to keep you?"
Kyoki_Marie
"Then only you will enter your sanctum. But this time, I'm coming with you." Her voice left no room for arguement. "I am -not- staying home alone. If I went through hell to get you, what do you think I'll do to keep you?"

"I know my love" he huggs her close, "But this is an expedition I must do alone. I cannot have any distractions... If you're there I may fail"
Vagabond
Kyoki_Marie
"Then only you will enter your sanctum. But this time, I'm coming with you." Her voice left no room for arguement. "I am -not- staying home alone. If I went through hell to get you, what do you think I'll do to keep you?"

"I know my love" he huggs her close, "But this is an expedition I must do alone. I cannot have any distractions... If you're there I may fail"
She flinched. "Fine. But you have to come home this time." She snuggled tight against him. "I really dont' want to have to hunt you down again."
Kyoki_Marie
She flinched. "Fine. But you have to come home this time." She snuggled tight against him. "I really dont' want to have to hunt you down again."

"There are no worries. I may return with a few more scars, but I will return..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff