Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Sage

7,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
OOC: Hey guys...im sorry if i have been putting myself on the spotlight too long...but its okay^^ because i think ill be leaving for a while so others can be on the spotlight too! Have fun..and possibly see you later!

Gustave lord of cupcakes

I also owe a apology to Gustave lord of cupcakes. I'm very sorry for making you always be with me....have fun and i hope to see you again.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
annie1256

[Gustave]
Gustave returns to S.T.R.O.B.E. with the doctor he promised Yuki. He returns to the booth to find Yuki sleeping peacefully. "Zat iz her doctor. Zis little girl needz your help. Like you zaid, ve vill take her to ze hozpital vhere you vork for her operations und recofery." Gustave carefully picks up Yuki and heads outside S.T.R.O.B.E. with the doctor. He looks down at Schnitzel, still huddled up into the pocket of the shirt Gustave put on her. "Schnitzel, if you vould be zo kind." Schnitzel turns into his Caite Sithe form and takes the doctor aboard. "Here, be careful vith ze ride." Gustave hands the young girl to the doctor and walks around to Schnitzel's face. "Ztay vith her, keep her company Schnitzel, sye vill appreciate it, I know." He rubs Schnitzel behind the ear. "Zo take care of her, be zhere ven sye recoverz, zen bring her back. Zounds good, no?" Schnitzel licks Gustave and turns to go. "I am countingk on you both, now go Schnitzel, VITH GUSTO!!" Schnitzel takes off towards the hospital, the doctor holding Yuki while riding Schnitzel. Gustave walks back into the bar over to the booth where he kept Yuki, and takes a bite out of a taco. "Maybe thsings vill finally get back to normal around here now. Who knows?" Then Gustave looks at the seat where he put Yuki, now drenched in her blood. "Oh shiessa.....ze Frauline's goingk to kill me..."
[OOC: There you go Annie, now your absence is explained. Thus ending "The Yuki Saga".. Now come one come all to the Super Trippy Raving Overpowered Boss Electronica Club: S.T.R.O.B.E.]

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[OOC: Hey everyone who might come across this forum, I will be gone for a couple days starting tomorrow. Going out of town. So don't cause any problems while I'm gone, mmmkay?]

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[OOC: I'm back everyone! And you know, when I said don't cause trouble, I didn't mean vanish entirely.]

bunny-tanma's Husband

[OCC] Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been on much lately but work has been hell -__- I'll try and get back in tonight ^^

Intellectual Sage

7,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
{Yuki}

-8 weeks later-

Yuki came back the same as before, sitting in front of the bar and reading. She sighed pitifully. But still kept reading. She knew even all the trouble she will still be the same "Yuki known" For she didn't have 9 tails but 8... and most people knew that. "Oh please, take me away from here.." She said facing at the ceiling. She felt the bartenders presence, hoping he would turn around and take her order. She felt around and noticed Gustave gone, she felt the coat that he left for her before she left to go to the hospital, and felt the kitty looking at her and crying. She smiled and petted the cat.

OOC: Sorry....i had things i had to deal with...both emotionally and physically so i was not on...I hope i did not cause too much trouble to anyone and especially to Gustave.

bunny-tanma's Husband

annie1256
{Yuki}

-8 weeks later-

Yuki came back the same as before, sitting in front of the bar and reading. She sighed pitifully. But still kept reading. She knew even all the trouble she will still be the same "Yuki known" For she didn't have 9 tails but 8... and most people knew that. "Oh please, take me away from here.." She said facing at the ceiling. She felt the bartenders presence, hoping he would turn around and take her order. She felt around and noticed Gustave gone, she felt the coat that he left for her before she left to go to the hospital, and felt the kitty looking at her and crying. She smiled and petted the cat.

OOC: Sorry....i had things i had to deal with...both emotionally and physically so i was not on...I hope i did not cause too much trouble to anyone and especially to Gustave.

[Wolf]

Wolf heard a sigh, not so far away from him and turned around to see the young girl that Gustav was always with, looking troubled and clearly waiting for a drink or maybe a friendly conversation. "Hi there, can I get you something young miss?" Wolf smiled at the fragile girl, wondering what was wrong and if he could help in anyway.

[OOC: Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately. I've had alot on my plate to deal with, being under investigation from work and the stress and depression it's caused me. That being said, it has all been sorted out now, but I'm still not in the bestest of states right now. So I will still be on and off till, I can get myself sorted out. Sorry again guys :c]

Intellectual Sage

7,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Adorable Wiskers
annie1256
{Yuki}

-8 weeks later-

[Wolf]

Wolf heard a sigh, not so far away from him and turned around to see the young girl that Gustav was always with, looking troubled and clearly waiting for a drink or maybe a friendly conversation. "Hi there, can I get you something young miss?" Wolf smiled at the fragile girl, wondering what was wrong and if he could help in anyway.

[OOC: Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately. I've had alot on my plate to deal with, being under investigation from work and the stress and depression it's caused me. That being said, it has all been sorted out now, but I'm still not in the bestest of states right now. So I will still be on and off till, I can get myself sorted out. Sorry again guys :c]

{Yuki}

"hmm...?" Yuki was confused at whose voice this is, for she has never heard his voice, maybe a new comer. "Who are you...? And...where are you..?" She felt around, swishing at air trying to find the voice's master.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
annie1256
Adorable Wiskers
annie1256

[Gustave]
Gustave had been out recently looking to see if he couldn't find Raven, he was worried she needed some sort of help, but he couldn't find her. He decided to return posthaste upon hearing that Yuki had gotten back from the hospital. He walks in the door to see Yuki trying to find Wolf, but all of her injuries seem to have been taken care of. She looks to be in good health and Schnitzel's with her, both of which, are good. He approaches the bar and puts his hand out towards Yuki's blind grasping and speaks, "Hello Volf, long time no zee! Und little Frauline, I am glad to zee you in good health. Haf you und Schnitzel been getting along?" Gustave pets Schnitzel and looks to Wolf with a smile.

Intellectual Sage

7,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gustave lord of cupcakes
annie1256
Adorable Wiskers
annie1256

[Gustave]
Gustave had been out recently looking to see if he couldn't find Raven, he was worried she needed some sort of help, but he couldn't find her. He decided to return posthaste upon hearing that Yuki had gotten back from the hospital. He walks in the door to see Yuki trying to find Wolf, but all of her injuries seem to have been taken care of. She looks to be in good health and Schnitzel's with her, both of which, are good. He approaches the bar and puts his hand out towards Yuki's blind grasping and speaks, "Hello Volf, long time no zee! Und little Frauline, I am glad to zee you in good health. Haf you und Schnitzel been getting along?" Gustave pets Schnitzel and looks to Wolf with a smile.

{Yuki}

"Hmmm..? This voice is....Gustave?" She holds onto the hand "It is! Gustave...I missed you...:" She hugged onto Gustave and with Schnitzel.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
annie1256
Adorable Wiskers

[Gustave]
Gustave can't help but smile at the little girl when he hears that. "I mizzed you too Frauline, I hope your recofery iz goingk vell and ze pain haz gone down. I also hope ze doctor vas kind to you." Gustave turns to Wolf, remembering what Kiley said before she went on her trip, "don't burn the place down while I'm gone, okay?" Gustave asks as casually as he can, with slight fear from the wrath of the woman. "Zo Volf...nothsing has...gone wrong in ze my abzenze, no? No von gafe you or Herr Ryder any trouble? Heheh" Gustave forgot to consider someone actually coming to the club and actually causing trouble, for it hasn't previously happened.

Dangerous Hunter

Adorable Wiskers
annie1256
gustave lord of cupcakes
iFuzzyMuffins

{OOC} Don't worry about getting busy or dealing with problems guys. Everyone has their ups and downs in life, it's just something that we all have to put up with. This might sound a bit harsh but please know that I don't mean it to be. Life isn't fair. For example, I got thrown a curveball in school, phucking 4 projects due in a 2 week span. on top of that I think I'm sick now. I literally feel like I'm dying. In the mean time Deacon is going to be stuck in bed for however long I'm Sick sad

Mythical Strawberry

17,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
RenegadeShadow5
Adorable Wiskers
annie1256
gustave lord of cupcakes
iFuzzyMuffins

[Kiley]

The strawberry blonde rubbed her eyes as she yawned, clapping the taxi driver on the shoulder as she handed over fare. "Thanks,' She told him, stumbling out of the taxi and throwing her bag over her shoulder.

She still had a massive headache from her two weeks spent with her family, and while she wasn't looking forward to the pounding music she was happy to be back home, to see Deacon, the patrons, and all her staff members.

Kiley pushed the door to the club open. "Hello," She called in, rubbing at her eyes again. "I'm back!"

Dangerous Hunter

iFuzzyMuffins

[Deacon]

On his way up the stairs, he hears what sounds like Kileys voice coming from the front door. He turns around to confirm what his ears are hearing. He smiles when his eyes confirm what his ears heard. "Hey Kiley, great to have you back!" He goes into a fit of coughing as he continues his way up the stairs. Deacon opens the door to the apartment and lets Rayne and Sir Muffins charge down the stairs.

Both Puppies fly down the stairs and race over to Kileys legs. They begin jumping over one another as they playfully attack her legs, fighting for the position of who will get picked up first. Deacon smiles one more time before going into the apartment to get some sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff