All the lives All the prides
The earth produces everything
Once it's on your side, you can start showtime
Go from sadness to being tough and courageous
Save that irreplaceable memory
Get the strength of the Earth

Ryuji Yuuske

User Image

Ryuji looked to the wolf women as she started to lead the way. He guessed she knew the way out. He followed after her, not wishing to linger around in this crazy town a moment longer. Ryuji was then surprised as another blast of magic went through the town. This time tough it was a more positive effect. He could feel his tension and the will to fight leave his body. 'Interesting, there seem to be many powerful mages here today.' He thought as he looked back towards the center of town. His thoughts only lingered on this for a moment before he continued to move forward. "So what are your names?" He asked the group of companions. He knew now probably was not he time for small talk but it would distract him from his worrisome thoughts for a while. Plus he wouldn't feel like he was traveling with complete strangers if he at least knew all of their names.

Where: Dragonclaw
With me: Meril, Tala, Jun, Draven, Two children
Thoughts: This has been the weirdest day yet.
OOC:

Don't think things are "impossible"
That's the keyword for overcoming your wall
Don't avert your eyes from fate
It gently calls out for you
All the lives All treasures
The earth watches over all of it
Accept the power, face destiny
Be cool and daring as you light the darkness
Let everyone see the continuation of their dreams
Use the strength of the earth

Cygnus_Pisces

KyaKonami

OmegaU

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jun Kusanagi
Fire Dragon Knight

Set fire to the rain
Watch it burn as I touch your face

Jun's mind received the images from Tala, and she laughed a bit awkwardly. "Good point! Sorry didn't think about that..." she said. Then they were off and heading out of the town. Things seemed to be calming, as if an immense wave of peace had come over things. She continued on silently however, until the man wig them spoke. "Name's Jun!" she told him, a grin on her face. She was just being her normal, friendly self. No sense in not giving a name. The guy hadn't been shady after all. He seemed trustworthy in fact.

~With: Tala, Meril, children, Ryuji
                                                                ~Where: Dragonclaw
                                                                ~Mood: curious

Let the fire rage on
      The flames never seemed to bother me

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Keeping the same pace as the kids, Meril looked at the guy when he asked their names and the other redhead replied with Jun. She hadn't really thought of introductions at all. But in case they would stick together for a while, that could probably be a good idea. Plus, now that she thought of it, she was actually really curious. "Meril Tinduiell," she said. She had no idea what the kids' names were, and it didn't seem like they wanted to tell either. She guessed it could be out of precaution, having heard some parents tell their kids not to tell strangers their names.
"I'm Draven," the merchant replied as well.

Where
Dragonclaw, heading towards exit
With who
Tala, Jun, Ryuji
(NPCs) Draven, two children
Items
Two daggers, her pendant, some money, 1 healing potion, 3 smoke-bombs, food for a day's traveling, fruits (2 apples and 2 rhubarbs)

KyaKonami
OmegaU
Dark The Dragon Emperor

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Tala Lyall

Feeling the fury so pure and so bright
Breaking the bonds of surrender

Tala did not introduce herself to the man. Meril, Draven, and Jun already knew her name. She'd used human words more than she liked today. If one of the others wished to tell him her name, they were free to do so. Her priority, regardless of the calming magic that had sapped even her will to fight, was making sure the group was safe. Especially the children. The only way to do that was to get them out of the city. Something sinister was at work, and this calming effect couldn't last forever. When it wore off, Tala didn't want to be at risk of being caught in another of those explosions from before.

They were soon upon the gates, or what was left of them. The rioting had made it so that the whole fort town was vulnerable. They no longer had gates, just a hole in the wall where a gate use to be. This would take time to repair, and in that time anything could happen. Still, at least it was easier to leave.

Where: Dragonclaw gates
With Who: Merill, Jun, Draven, children, and Ryuji.
Items: An enchanted sword and shield (can now store objects), made for her size. Jerky.

Under the moon for our home we will fight
And we will die to defend her

Romantic Werewolf

That approaching beat is the pulse of the earth
Who has the will to control this power
The holy magic, the last hope
You're the only chosen one
All the lives All the prides
The earth produces everything
Once it's on your side, you can start showtime
Go from sadness to being tough and courageous
Save that irreplaceable memory
Get the strength of the Earth

Ryuji Yuuske

User Image

Ryuji smiled happily as the two girls and old man introduced themselves. He hadn't expected the children to answer him, they were probably already shaken pretty badly by these turn of events. He hadn't heard the wolf woman speak either. Maybe she couldn't even speak Human language? He had never seen one of her kind before so he passed it off with a second thought. "I have already introduced myself once but I will do so again. I am Ryuji Yuuske. I am happy to make your acquaintance." He said with a smile. He then looked up to were the wolf woman was leading them. He recognized the giant hole in the wall as the place wee the gate had been. While it was sad it did make leaving a bit easier. "So if you don't mind my asking, were are you all heading after this?" He asked curiously. He was adventurer so he had no preset destination. Although, part of him wanted to find out what was going on and what caused that destruction in town. But he wasn't sure if he wanted to open that can of worms yet.

Where: Dragonclaw
With me: Meril, Tala, Jun, Draven, Two children
Thoughts: This has been the weirdest day yet.
OOC:

Don't think things are "impossible"
That's the keyword for overcoming your wall
Don't avert your eyes from fate
It gently calls out for you
All the lives All treasures
The earth watches over all of it
Accept the power, face destiny
Be cool and daring as you light the darkness
Let everyone see the continuation of their dreams
Use the strength of the earth

Cygnus_Pisces

KyaKonami

OmegaU

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Meril looked at Ryuji when he asked where they were heading afterward, thinking. First of all, she had to find the kids' parents or other relatives. Hopefully, they were still alive and somewhere nearby. Then she had to get to Hamlet as fast as possible to ensure that her family was alright. After all, she had no idea if that crazed woman picked her at random before, or if there was something deeper behind it. "I'm just gonna continue on my way to my village," she replied.
Draven too was thinking. "I guess I will stick around for a bit and see if I can find my horse, before returning to Deneb." He had earlier released her from the wagon, to prevent some rioters from stealing her. His goods were most likely gone by now, but with some luck, the horse got at least away safely.

Where
Dragonclaw, at the exit
With who
Tala, Jun, Ryuji
Items
Two daggers, her pendant, some money, 1 healing potion, 3 smoke-bombs, food for a day's traveling, fruits (2 apples and 2 rhubarbs)

KyaKonami
OmegaU
Dark The Dragon Emperor

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Tala Lyall

Feeling the fury so pure and so bright
Breaking the bonds of surrender

Again Tala was unresponsive towards Ryuji, or she was until they were all safely outside the city. Then he would receive an image. The wanted poster of the bandit leader she was going after. As they were all now safe ... ish, Tala felt it was best to set back out. She started walking. She needed to go sack some bandits to find out where her mark was hiding.

Where:
With Who:
Items: An enchanted sword and shield (can now store objects), made for her size. Jerky.

Under the moon for our home we will fight
And we will die to defend her

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Meril watched as Tala left, thinking for an another moment. "I should start looking for anyone who knows these two," she said. That could take a while, so she figured that the sooner she started, the better.
She looked down to the kids, smiling kindly at them. "If you see your parents or someone you trust, then let me know, okay?" That way, she would also be sure that she handed them over to right people.
The two kids nodded at her, as she looked back up at the others. "Take care now and stay safe."

Where
Dragonclaw, at the exit
With who
Tala, Jun, Ryuji
Items

KyaKonami
OmegaU
Dark The Dragon Emperor
User Image
Dragonclaw's chaos had faded, but the leadership had since disappeared. Now with the nobles that once ruled it gone, it would be fit for the taking. With that being the case, his purpose here for now had ended. He would be unhindered in the actions here. He headed towards the exit, walking along the streets, not needing any caution as whatever magic had been worked had left the people and soldiers of the city alike completely passive. And beyond this, no one alive had seen his actions. He would be able to leave with no trouble. Soon enough, as minutes would pass, and he would find himself approaching the gates, his form clad all within his red robes. The damage his robes once bore long gone, with the blood that had been on them no longer visible, just the brilliant crimson red. Though the scent of blood, as faint as it was, remained in the air about him, as did that chilling feeling that he seemed to give off.
He would reach the gates, beginning to step out past them when he paused. His eyes would shift to a small group of individuals who were outside the city, among them two children, but it was the adults, that drew his attention. The one in red could see within him, energies that clearly separated them from the normal people of dragon claw, but beyond this, these energies were far more unique that that of a normally magical race, or practiced mage. It was quite unusual, and his interest had been drawn.
Quote:
Location: DragonClaw, at the gates, Company: Not too far off from Ryuji, Meril, Tala, Jun, Draven, Two children, Avira, Friel, Alphonse, and Buthidae.

What truly defines good and evil? What makes one a man, and one a monster? What does it take to achieve true justice? What does it take, to become a god?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff