Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx Just give me one smile . OK ?
      Move your body
      When the sunlight dies, Eveerybody hide your body from the scarcrow , Everybody hide...
      now

╔════════════════════════════ xx ════════════════════════════╗

User Image
                                                      Elijah smiled at Jarod as he began his apology."I guess I was wrong for placing such a task on you." He didn't mean to come off as rude but it was clear that they really weren't prepared this time. Elijah had always given such a job to Seven Robin Hood but he usually gave him at least two days or more notice so he could try to figure out what system he needed to fry but this mission was just a random thing decided last morning. They weren't even supposed to be anywhere near a bank today! It's just that when Elijah heard about the woman's ordeal it was enough for him to go to war."But I can't lie to you and say last minute things won't happen like this again." he said before wincing slightly at the pain of the alcohol rub Audrey was wiping on his leg. He was lucky his wound was located on such an easy place to hide. He wouldn't have to worry about his parents finding him out. What he did have to worry though was about school the next day. Elijah wasn't a bookworm like the rest of the group, he wasn't book smart either. All his knowledge he used in running the Hoods and his life came from the streets. I'm not trying to say he was a poor kid who grew up in the ghetto but he had always wondered the city learning new things day after day, hands on while actually interacting with people, but his parent's don't understand his logic.This year is the first year Elijah has ever but on any type of roll, nonetheless honors. Considering he had been held back twice in all his school life proved this to be a pretty big deal. Personally, Elijah didn't care about such things. It wasn't like he was going to college after this year anyway, he could never get in with the little that he knew.Understanding textbooks and how the world works are two different things.

When Audrey was done tending to him, he raised his leg and kicked it outward a few times."Son of a Bloody b***h...that burns." he said before placing his foot back down."Thank you my dear Robin Hood." Elijah said before giving a bow to her in a funny manor. "I am forever at your service." He smiled then turned his attention towards Ryusei. He opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by Jarod. He laughed as he looked at the two of them." See there you go! It shouldn't be strange in the least since we're all friends here, and if your Okāsan and Otōsan still think something is up just tell them you use most of your time tutoring people like me. It's kind of true anyway since I'm always asking you for help in the first place." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. It didn't irritate him as much as it used the fact people thought he was a slow child. He had so much potential but it was just hard to unlock it when all he ever did was work and solve problems in a classroom that didn't really matter the next day. If you wanted to see that rare side of him that only truly came out in the most desperate of times then you had to challenge him a little.

Elijah walked over to a far off pillar close to the staircase and grabbed a navy blue bag stashed behind it. "Oh. Before I forget and you guys leave I have to tell yall something." he said before taking a moment to place a new shirt on. He didn't really feel like taking off his torn pants so he just left them on."Today is Sunday, the day of rest so I won't bother you guys this time but tomorrow is Monday and I have something somewhat planned but I need to run it by you guys. Finish dressing, packing or whatever and meet me over here.I have something to show as well." And on that note Elijah dug deep into his back and pulled out a black spiral notebook filled with current situations they needed to change. He pulled out a pen as well and began to scribble into it as he stood there.

╚════════════════════════════ x x ════════════════════════════╝

Monster Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Liana was not happy to smell of sewer water but she knew that the hoods were lucky to have gotten out of that situation without any further issues. This was the closest call they'd had and if they'd left the bank two seconds later than they did then it would all be over. Or at least it would be for her since she was the slowest runner. Even though Liana was in great shape running wasn't her strong suit-- she tired easily-- but her endurance was strenghtening with each mission they completed. This time, though, she was tired as hell and her breath was coming in short spurts by the time they reached the parking garage. She hated the smell that was emitting from her clothing so she tugged her lavender hoodie off over her head and unwrapped the white bandana from around her mouth. So gross. So so SO gross! She thought as she pulled her black pants off and stood there in the cool air in her underwear and a white tank top as she looked around at her comrades. Elijah was starting to rant at them and Liana's mouth curled downward with her lips pursing-- thinking he was overreacting a bit. Yes, they'd messed up, but they'd still gotten away with the money-- that was what mattered, wasn't it? At least now the woman's bills would be paid, unlike her own. But she was about to tell the rest of the hoods about her monetary issues.

Elijah moved into praising them which made a small smile move onto Liana's mouth. She looked down at her legs, alternating stretching each of them outwards to get some of the acid out of them, and noticed a row of bruises that stretched across her hip. It took her a minute to figure out where they'd come from but she finally realized that when they were in the cemetery she'd tripped over a low headstone and smashed her right hip and side into another taller one. A low growling noise came out of her throat, even though her mouth was closed. She hated getting bruises, but it sort of came with the territory. Her attention was snapped back when Jarod started apologizing. "Hey, don't beat yourself up. Like Elijah said-- it was all of our faults. We'll do better next time." She walked over to him and gave his shoulder a light nudge with her knuckled, smiling at him. If there was one thing Liana didn't like it was when her friends were critical of themselves over missions. It was true that sometimes they did mess up but they hadn't been caught yet so what was the point of worrying over it too much? All they had to do was fix the problem for the next time.

Then it was put out there-- more missions. Liana was already having a problem keeping up with school, her part-time job, and the missions. It was hard for her to pay all the bills and still run off into the night to help other people pay theirs, but she knew what she was doing was right. If money weren't an issue then she'd go out on missions every night, but with her dad having cancer it was a little harder for her to get the schedule down. Her job didn't pay much to begin with and she had been rolling around the idea of getting another one too, but now there wasn't going to be time for that. She would have to make her choice about who was more important-- her family or everyone else. The greater good won out after a few moments of debate. "I could go for more missions. The more people we help the better!" She hopped a little and put her fist in the air before realizing a sharp pain was shooting up her right hip. Her face instantly turned into a grimace and she bit down on her tongue to keep from cursing. Audrey was asking if anyone else needed help but Liana didn't know if she would be able to help her. Obviously something other than the bruises was causing her pain but Liana didn't know if Audrey had the right skills to figure out what. Of course, her fellow female in the group was great with first aid, but she wondered if it might be a little beyond the scope of Audrey's abilities. She didn't realize she was still biting down on her lip and tongue before she opened her mouth again, "Umm, I hit my side on a headstone and I just got a serious pain. Wanna take a look? She tried to smile and it became easier as the pain died down. But at that point her mind was racing with how she would pay yet another medical bill. And this time it was for something she "shouldn't" have been doing in the first place-- if you believed the cops in Seattle.

Liana propped her arm on a pillar and watched the interchange between Jarod and Ryusei-- sometimes she felt bad for the youngest member. His parents seemed, to her, to be a bit overbearing. Liana didn't know how he continually made excuses for these late night excursions but she was still thankful that he could. Every member of the group had their own place and they were all equally important-- the whole dynamic wouldn't work if even one of them had to leave or got arrested. She was even more thankful when Jarod offered to help Ryusei with his parents. Well at least that's taken care of.. The cool air was starting to bug Liana now since she'd cooled off from the run but she didn't want to put another pair of pants on since Audrey had to look at her hip. Her mouth moved to the side a little as she pulled out a long sleeved black v-neck shirt from her bag and pulled it on. The pants would have to wait. It never bothered her to be partially undressed around anyone-- she looked at the human body as a piece of art and besides that, the hoods were basically family. She didn't need to be modest-- even if she was the only other girl around. It just wasn't something that crossed her thoughts-- all she was thinking about at that point were bills and the cold. She barely even heard Elijah speak again.

who: the gang
where: parking garage hide out
what?: "Oh god my hip!"
ooc::

Invisible Streaker

User Image
◘ ▬ ◘§◘ ▬ ◘ Ryusei Shirozaki ◘ ▬ ◘§◘ ▬ ◘

Jarods advice for Audry to take care of her bruises was also mentally noted by Ryusei a he was sure he'd have a lovely temporary tattoo, thankfully his was quite easily covered by a shirt. Eijah had a bad gash, but his was easy to hide too. His dark gaze shifted from Elijah to Jarod as the other teen responded to what he said, smiling and nodding to Jarod's offer. Having him, or any of the others, over to just hang out would be good bonding as friends outside of tension-filled law breaking night runs. He did have some new multi-player games he needed to break in after all.
Elijah's laughter brought his gaze back to the older teen and in turn coaxed a chuckle out of Ryusei after he spoke. Hearing his friends speak even a few words of Japanese never failed to amuse him, weather it their accent or how they pronounced it even he didn't know..it was just one thing that could get his mood up a bit.
Ryusei thought rather highly of the other Hoods since they've all been able work together, pull off so many stunts and evade police for as long as they have. The teen looked at Jarod again with a grin, "You're welcome to my home anytime, all of you are. Just give a little warning beforehand unless you don't mind getting drawn into having an odd dinner.
It was no secret that Ryusei's family usually had Japanese meals instead of whatever kind of meal they were used to.

"Tutoring is a good idea too.. I am slowly teaching Japanese to a handful of wild children."
He joked..kind of.. and smiled as he glanced at each of the others. Once he realized that Liana was in a tank top and her underwear Ryusei blushed slightly and looked anywhere except over at Liana. They've all been through a lot together and were close enough, but he still wasn't comfortable with seeing his female friends in just the bare minimum. Sum it up to having old-fashioned parents and a sister that would scold him as if she was a second mother if he even started to turn into just another guy that stared at girls.
To distract himself Ryusei shifted and got up, grabbing his sewer defiled outfit as he did, then stepped over to his bag to stuff his outfit in. He was definitely going to have to clean these separately when nobody was home, but he wasn't sure what to do with the boots. After a moment of debating he decided he was going to toss those in the wash with the rest and see what happens, worst case he had to buy new boots, pants or hoodie.
The fact that his fall hadn't been in the sewer was something he was beyond grateful for, as he was he'd likely get away with a quick shower without waking his parents. He'd only be showering first to avoid stinking up his bedding and making a bigger load of wash for himself.

With his things packed and ready Ryusei stepped over to Elijah and tilted his head as he tried to peek at what Eli was scribbling in there. He only glanced really before stepping back and shifting to a crouch. "Did you get us presents Boss?"
he asked as he waited and rocked on his heels a little. Honestly all he wanted was to go home and guess the same went for the others. Ryusei did hope that whatever this next job was it would be easier and less risky since they'd have less time to rest up. Eli's leg and Liana's hip were a bit more worrisome since lots of running was involved no matter how a job went.

User Image~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~~User Image~~~~~~~~

Greedy Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Second. In Command . Cop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

" The difference between me pointing my gun and you drawing your sword is simple. One thinks himself a highman and the other shakes in their boots, but can you tell which one am I ?"

User Image

Lane drove his cop car into the parking lot of the police office."Even on foot we still couldn't catch them...those animals." He said under his breath as he parked the car then hopped out.He was still very much in shock from what he saw tonight. Jeez, he never thought of anyone to be so desperate to use the sewer line as an escape route before. He had to give it to them, it was a smart move and the fact that they were able to outrun his car...amazing. Wherever they are now they must be on the verge of death. Lane wondered if anyone was going to chew him out for yet again letting the Hoods get away. It was true though, Lane never really did try to get in the way of the Hoods. He didn't see them as threats but more as"wanna bez".

He slowly made his way into the station. His shift would be over by seven am and he would be free to head back to his home and sleep the day away. He was more of a night person so he was best suited for the night watch then anything else. When he opened the door to the lounge the silence within the room actually soothed him. Those damn sirens he was forced to play always got under his skin. He couldn't really think where everyone was at this time in the morning. Usually the chief would check on him every now and then or he would talk and goof off with Skea but since they were't hear he sat himself at the front desk then laid down his head and folded his arms over it. What he was supposed to be doing at this time as filling out a report on tonight's events but that could always wait.

Desirable Nerd

User Image

A s I f Y o u D i d n ' t A l r e a d y K n o w
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location; Parking Tower l Mood; Giddy/Worried l Focus; Liana, His Mistake, Elijah

User Image

User Image

User Image

When Liana walked over, Jarod felt himself blush, he was still getting use to her modesty. Wearing little after each mission, and staying that way until she'd get too cold or something. He felt her nudge his shoulder with her fist and he smiled a bit. He loved her hair, he believed it was her best feature, but also one of the ones that could most give her away, that's why he was grateful when she would pull it up and put it under her hood during the missions. Jarod looked at Elijah as he spoke, "No. I should have been prepared, I've outmaneuvered systems more difficult than that easily. I'm not sure what went wrong, but I'm going to go over it, remember everything I did, and figure out where the mistake was. It will not happen again. No matter how soon or late you give me the orders."

Jarod noticed Liana's face after Elijah had said something about more missions. something was off, but he wasn't sure she was ready to talk about it, and he wasn't the kind of guy to question. Regardless, his instinct won over, and he walked over and whispered to her "If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here, kay?" Then he walked back over to the corner and picked up his back pack. He turned to see Liana over by Audrey, something about her hip. He watched as she pulled a long sleeve shirt over her, he noticed the look on her face again. Something about it, that look, crushed him. He wanted to know what was wrong. but he would never ask blatantly. She'd have to come to him, but he doubted she would. she didn't seem the type to confide in someone with whatever was working her nerves and making her anxious. They'd only been friends for awhile, but he'd noticed that about her. He heard Elijah and walked over to where he stood, waiting for the others.

Jarod couldn't wait to get home and take a shower and get a nice, welcoming, pain-killer. He only took them once in awhile, only when they had really bad jobs that made him sore. He rotated his shoulder, seeing if that helped, it didn't. He didn't want to pull off his shirt to look at it, not here. He'd do that later, away from the group. Most likely when he was getting ready to shower. He looked over at Ryusei, "You didn't mind if I called you Ryu, did you? It's much easier for me to say." Jarod said with a small laugh. Then Ryusei mentioned that he wouldn't mind them coming over at all and that he had some video games that needed played. Jarod wasn't much into video games, but he'd play them for Ryusei. He'd loose, of course, but that's not what mattered.

Jarod looked at Elijah, "I could tutor you some too, we could have study groups." Jarod said, laughing. For some reason he was becoming giddy. He hated when that happened, but it did. He actually envied Elijah his street smarts. He wished he could have developed some of those, he'd been watching Elijah, observing the way he handles things. He's a natural born leader, and Jarod respected him alot.

[OutOfCookies;;]

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Skea Risa

Skea walked into the station, noticing Lane with his head laying down on the front desk. "Nap time's over, mister! It's time to wake up and entertain me!" Skea said with a smile on her face. Before he even lifted his head she asked "How'd the shift go? She figured it wasn't good, because usually he didn't have his head down on a desk unless it had something to do with the Hoods. They must've been out tonight. She walked over to her desk and tossed her purse in her chair, then turned to her computer, bending down a bit, and booted it up. The thing was so old, it would take about 5 minutes to get to the home screen. But she didn't care much, she was use to it. She straightened herself up and walked over to the food area, straight to the coffee machine. She hadn't had time to stop at her favorite store to grab coffee, seeing as she overslept. But the coffee from the machine wasn't too bad if you knew how to make it. She made up two cups and walked back over to where Lane was, placing the cup in front of him.

She walked back to her computer and noticed that it was up and running, ready for the day. She took a few sips of her coffee an decided that she was too. She also thought about the Hoods. Skea did that alot. She liked the Hoods, although most of the other cops didn't. Sure, they stole from people, but she'd heard rumors around town that an old lady who needed an operation suddenly came into possession of enough money for it. And then there was that younger woman, living in a shelter with her two year old. She all of a sudden got enough money to get an apartment, new clothes, and found a job almost instantly. Skea knew it was the Hoods, but she kept that to herself, no one knew her bias to them. No one knew that she wanted them to keep this up. No one knew that she, herself, wished she were one of them...

User Image User Image

Location ;; Station
Mood ;; Rejuvenated
Focus ;; The Hoods - Lane

[OutOfCookies;;]

Versatile Lover

11,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
`XXXDRUMMING NOISEINSIDE MY HEADAN ALMIGHTY SOUND
XXXXXXXX ℓσυ∂єя тнαη ѕιяєηѕ ▫ ℓσυ∂єя тнαη вєℓℓѕ ▫ ѕωєєтєя тнαη нєανєη -αη∂ нσттєя тнαη нєℓℓ

User Image

DARREN RADLEY
████████████ first cop ' c o w b o y ' ▒▒▒▒▒

User Image

Another failure.

He had a whole stack of files on his desk, each of them labeled 'failure' without ink, without stamps. They just were. A success meant that the crime had been paid for, the criminal had been caught, the sentence had been given. As they had no one behind bars or enough evidence to allow an arrest, there was nothing to be said except: next time. There would be a next time; these Hoods, whoever they really were, had plans. The pattern was there, enough to establish that the thefts had come at the hand of a gang. "Tch." But where had they come from? Seattle was a huge city - there were gangs everywhere, but none of them acted the way the Hoods did. They targeted randomly, as if they lacked established territory as most gangs did. There was no set time of day for the crimes.

As it was, there was something off about them - a lacking. Experience? Nothing was 'slick', but each time there was something different. They'd gotten in and out faster or they used a better method to get what they needed. Like they were growing, developing. Whatever it was, these Hoods were newcomers to the underworld. Even giving away their prizes meant squat if someone got hurt along the way; that someone could be a business or a sense of security, let alone a person.

Darren steeped his fingers on the upper curve of his steering wheel. The old Camaro ran well for her age and got him from point A to point B with enough horse power to satisfy. Maybe it used more gas than it should, but he wasn't exactly an environmentalist or whatever they were called nowadays. The light he was at switched to green and traffic moved on. He had finished reviewing the bank with the officers in charge of the scene an hour ago and now had a headache to match the size of the files stacked on his desk.

Knowing what sort of paperwork awaited him did not give Darren any reason to step harder on the gas petal. Arriving at the central police station, the young detective found a parking spot and filled it out with his blue and well-used vehicle. Popping out, he gathered up a folder, his coat, a stainless steel travel mug in need of a refill, along with his cell phone. Several minutes later, he strolled through the lobby and shouldered his way back into the offices. In a brown leather jacket, black jeans and a gray button up, he wore his civilian gear as a sign of the type of work he had planned. No suit or tie for him today.

Two of the officers working under him on this case were already present. Given that Lane had his head down, Darren passed by with a brief "No luck, huh?" in a low, humorous tone with enough bite to broadcast his sour mood. Gray-blue eyes flicked to the woman brooding behind an ancient technological relic. How on Earth she had patience for the thing was a damned mystery. The department needed a serious upgrade, but most of the funds had gone toward better patrol cars, new uniforms and updated handgun models. Still, one lousy computer could alleviate all sorts of trouble...

"Skea, any coffee left? If it's instant, don't tell me..." He asked, swinging up his arm to set his belongings on a corner desk. Rather, it was two desks, pushed together for more counter space. The file flapped down and a few pictures slid out part way. s**t. All that money, gone. To think that some hooligans with a bright idea had gotten away - even after screwing up big time - was going to turn his headache into a migraine.

XXXι мσνє му ƒєєт - ι ¢αη нєαя тнιѕ вєαт - ιт ƒιℓℓѕ му нєα∂ υρXXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOUDER & LOUDER, LOUDER & LOUDER xxxx

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Skea Risa

Skea was just waiting for the boss to come in, she knew he'd been called when the bank had been broken into, and he wouldn't have ignored. He would have been there as soon as he could put on his pants, shirt, and boots. He never had much time for the official uniform, which Skea never wore anyway, she hated the way it felt like it was confining her. She heard a car outside, and chuckled to herself. There he is, She said chuckling, she knew the sound of his car, she had heard it enough. Skea was totally jealous of his car, she never mentioned it, but she wanted that car. A Camaro...close by, Mmm. She'd always had a thing for Camaro's. Now, Skea isn't a Gear Head, but she knows exactly what kind of Camaro she wanted. Skea wanted a '69 Z28.

Pulling herself out of her daydream, she looked over at Lane and said, "Sleepy Head, Boss is here, get up!" A few minutes later, in walked Darren, the Boss, his brown leather jacket was one of the best things Skea had ever seen, but she'd never admit it. He was young, but he was no push over, he did his job, and always gave 11O%. Skea knew he was beating himself up over those damn Hoods. Even though she thought they weren't that bad, she could see that they were bugging Darren. When he asked if there was any coffee, Skea smiled and just grabbed his mug, going into the food area. She knew how the Boss liked his coffee, she got him coffee alot. It didn't bug her, she never minded such little tasks like most women would. He was tired, Skea had slept all night. Why make him do it himself? After his mug had been filled, she walked back over to him and held it out. "What's the scoop? Sleepy Head over there hasn't given me much except a few grunts." Skea told him, laughing.

She walked back over to the computer and clicked the internet button, news of the break in would be spreading and she'd have to do some great story stretching, she was sure. The media had turned the Hoods into vigilantes. Skea didn't mind, but others did. There was two thoughts about the Hoods. They were good, or they were bad. Just like Spiderman, and Superman. Some thought them good, some thought them bad. Who was right? Skea wanted to find out.

Skea pulled the chair under her with her left hand as she typed with her right. Her jeans smoothed out, causing a small draft. She loved these Jeans, they were thin, so they were well ventilated, and she'd been hot that morning. She leaned back in her chair once she finished her typing, which hadn't taken long. Stretching her arms above her head, she moaned as she felt the pressure dissipate, Mmm she moaned, she likes to do stretches throughout the day. She hated when she'd get pains in her shoulders and back. When she did, she had to schedule an appointment with her massage therapist. Her shirt stretched across her skin, the fabric wasn't thin, but it wasn't thick either. She preferred to be comfortable at work. She didn't go out into the field much, except when she had to speak to the media. But thankfully, Darren did that most of the time, with Skea's index cards, of course.

User Image User Image

Location ;; Station
Mood ;; Thoughtful
Focus ;; Hoods - Darren

[OutOfCookies;;]

Greedy Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx Just give me one smile . OK ?
      Move your body
      When the sunlight dies, Eveerybody hide your body from the scarcrow , Everybody hide...
      now

╔════════════════════════════ xx ════════════════════════════╗

User Image
                                                      Elijah’s thumb rubbed against the spiral of his notebook. Even though his body craved rest more than anything else his brain was still operating fully. It didn’t look like he would be able to finish filling this entire thing out. He wanted to give the group a heads on what was to come Monday night. Two ideas had come to mind: First, lately on the new have been reports of a new slave ring going around in the city. The group had handled a situation like this before, but never had it been a whole organization. Second, the foster home on Furnont Street was running low on supplies such as food, clothes, and medicine. Both situations needed to be attend to but Elijah couldn’t decide which to take care on first. It didn’t look like the cops were getting anywhere with the slave investigation and no donations had been made to the foster home in the longest time. Which job would they take on? Maybe they needed a small simple job like the foster home until they got the swing of things before they risked their necks again, or maybe he needed to stop worrying about themselves altogether. The point of this group was to bring good out into the world through what every cost needed. Up to now all operations were only preformed if there safety was assured. If they wanted to be the best they could then they needed to stop limiting themselves to these petite missions. Elijah’s mind was soon making this transition. It was decided right there and then that come Monday night the foster home would have all the supplies it needed and by Wednesday night the slave ring will have been put to an end once and for all.

When Ryusei came up to he didn’t mind that he tried to sneak a peek at his work. He was going to show them anyhow. “Presents you ask?” as he scribbled down things. “Oh just a rundown of this week’s schedule that is oh so fully packed and dangerous.” He said before finally looking (technically down) up and smiled. “But I want to be quick with this. It’s only a rough draft so I’ll have the final on Monday.” He said before noticing Jarod had joined them.” Jarod, my friend, do I have a job for you!” he said with a small grin. He then turned his attention to the Asian . “Ryusei you can drive now right?” He wasn’t sure if the youngster had his license or not but that isn’t what he was asking for.” How does a operating a semi eighteen wheeler truck sound to you?” He knew it sounded a bit crazy to ask him such a thing but Elijah had trust in his group to be capable to just about anything.” I want you and Jarod to team up on lookout duty. Jarod, you will once again be in charge of taking care of security, and Ryusei, you will the getaway driver. What I have planned is pretty simple. Monday’s mission is an easy one…here.” He said as he flipped the page in his notebook to reveal detailed sketched blueprints of the “Big Target” superstore. “Basically we are robbing this place of food, clothes, etc then using one of the transportation trucks in the back to carry all the goods to the foster home on Furnont Street, simple right? You two are the only two that I’m giving specific orders for this mission so it mostly relies on you guys, got it? You think yall are up for the challenge?” he said with another sly grin. Something told him he already knew the answer to his own question.

╚════════════════════════════ x x ════════════════════════════╝

Greedy Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Second. In Command . Cop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

" The difference between me pointing my gun and you drawing your sword is simple. One thinks himself a highman and the other shakes in their boots, but can you tell which one am I ?"

User Image

Lane grumbled a few more times before finally sitting up straight in his char. Why the ******** did everyone decide to get here when he was trying to relax. He had heard Seka pester him before but he didn't really have the strength to entertain her. She knew damn well how his shift went since it was her job to know such things. He looked at her then at his Boss then placed his head back down. Was he the only one that ever wore the uniform to this place? Come on, good money was spent on them! " My head hurts just thinking about them... there so confusing. Are they wanna be heroes or do they just use charity as an excuse for destruction?" He muffled out loud before picking his head back up again. "Filling out a report on this just feels like a waste of time...We're wasting too much time as it is chasing after this group. It's almost been half a year we been after the Hoods and we can't even pinpoint out their leader, or no even a glimpse of what any of them look like...it's so irritating. It hurts not to be in the know." He said before using the palm of hand to rubbed his eye."You know how they ecaped right? The fukcing swewrs... they mean business you guys. We need to come up with a plan or something because I'm tired of this bullshit ." There he said it, his two cents for the night and maybe for the rest of the week. he usually didn't go on rants like that but when he did you just knew he wasn't in the mood to be messed with. He noticed the cup seka must had placed for him and took a swig out of it. he then looked at her and gave her a small wink. he wasn't made at all he was just feed up.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
But what you can't see is we're under siege..
And I only fight because I believe.xxx

ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ ✚ ❸ ✚ яσвιи нσσם

Located: On top of the eighth floor of the parking garage hideout with the gang.
The нσσם In White and Red

xxxxxx▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫▫ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ▫xxxxxx

Audrey raised a brow to the reaction Elijah had to the swift end of her attention to his wound, her pale gaze focusing on his kicking leg for a moment as he cursed aloud before stamping his foot back down. She looked back to him with a silly little grin and slowly brought herself to stand up.

"I'm surprised you stood still for that entire time, to be honest. But you are certainly welcome, oh-great leader." Her tone seemed to mock his statement of forever being at her service, and so did her little curtsey in return to his silly bow.

As Elijah had turned to talk with Jarod and Ryusei, she kept an attentive ear toward the conversation, but now focused her attention directly on Liana. Audrey gave her a silly little smile seeing her down in nothing but a bra and undies and gave her props for being so direct in front of the others. She had thought the idea over already, and even though being in front of friends, she was still timid to completely undress in front of the guys. Picking the first aid kit up from the ground, she hobbled her way over toward the female's side and kneeled to reach the level of Liana's hip. Her cheerful smile had sunk into a rather concerned frown as she looked over the area of bruising. Lightly pressing her fingers to the skin around the bruise, Audrey looked for any sign of something she could actually tend to rather than just sit there and repeat the same advice that Jarod had given her only a moment ago.

"Holy... You said you hit your hip on a headstone? This looks pretty bad, Li. I can't really do much for you now besides repeat the advice already given to me. Make sure you cover this up and whenever you can, place some ice on top of it. I'm wondering if you banged something up inside, like a nerve, hence the sudden jolt of pain." Audrey rummaged through the first aid kit for a moment for a large patch of gauze, and upon finding it, she looked up to Liana. "I'm going to try to cover most of this up for you now. If you want, you can take another one home if you'd like to take a shower and clean up. I'm really, really sorry if this hurts, Li. Putting it on in one, two..." The redhead offered a sympathetic smile as she lightly pressed the square of gauze against her side. Ripping little pieces of medical tape, she placed them where needed and frowned each time that her fingertips applied pressure against the bruised skin. Quickly removing her hands from the bruised side, Audrey closed the kit and stood to meet Liana. Well, roughly four inches below Liana.

"If you need any other help, I'll search out another way of helping. Especially if we're getting more jobs and returning tomorrow for something, too. I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore than you already are." Audrey was always concerned about injuries. Perhaps she was the medic upon the entirety of the Hoods. She smiled at the thought and ruffled a hand lightly through her mess of scarlet locks before looking back to see Ryusei, Jarod, and Elijah over toward another large column of the parking garage.

"If you ever need an excuse, Ryusei, I'd gladly be an escape goat for you, too!" She started off, throwing her voice toward the trio before returning to Liana. "Do you need any help with anything else? You're more than welcome to lean on me if you want off that right hip."

Audrey smiled and offered her shoulder to lean against, then turned her attention once again to the mention of the mission going down not this night, but tomorrow. It was Sunday after all. Jarod and Ryusei were the main two who were up, which meant that the lesser jobs would be issued to, perhaps, those that were more seriously injured from this mission. She smiled at the idea, yet again thinking of how horrible things could possibly turn out if one, let alone two of the members had been caught or hurt worse than from their performance this early Sunday morning.

☾Ooc: Again, sorry this is kind of a late post. >: ☽

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Location; Parking Tower l Mood; Determined l Focus; The Job - Getting a shower

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jarod watched Elijah closely as he and Ryu talked, awaiting what their leader had to say. It had to be important, and big too. Especially with the way that Elijah looked kinda nervous, then Elijah looked at Jarod and said, "Jarod, my friend, do I have a job for you!" Jarod smiled, he had been expecting this. When he asked Ryusei if he could drive, Jarod became a little confused, but then it was explained. They would be breaking into the Superstore, Ryusei and Jarod would be the lookout, getaway, security people, etc. "You think yall are up for the challenge?"

"Absolutely!" Jarod replied, "I'll start researching some things tonight. I'll have the alarms and everything disabled by tomorrow evening, after they close. Scout's Honor! I figure we go in through the back, it'll be easier and we won't be as easy to see. We'll have to be quiet and careful and, the biggest thing, fast. Granted, the alarm will not go off this time, I don't want to take any chances. Also, I have a friend that received some medication that the shelter could use, if you're interested. He doesn't know about us, but I could convince him to part with it." Jarod told Elijah. He really wanted to redeem himself, and he would, tomorrow night.

Jarod glanced back over at Audrey and Liana, Liana's bruise was really bad. Jarod cringed, I hope my shoulder isn't bruised like that... Jarod glanced at Elijah, "Are we done? I don't mean to rush, but I really stink." He said with a laugh.

[OutOfCookies;;]

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Skea Risa

Skea sat in her chair, leaned back slightly, listening to Lane's rant about the Hoods. That happened about once or twice a week. Pretty much the same stuff. She hadn't known they'd went through the sewers, that kinda impressed her. They really were dedicated. Poor Lane, he looked so tired, his uniform was ruffled and his hair slightly disheveled. She stood up and walked over to his desk, "Relax, Jelly Bean, drink your coffee. I know you're frustrated, but frustration never solves anything, now does it?" She moved behind him and started to rub his shoulders, she did that for him alot. Lane didn't know how to relax, so his muscles were always tense.

She looked up at the boss, "What's the plan, Cap?" Skea believed she was the one that kept this place together. Without her, she assumed that Darren and Lane would've gone crazy a long time ago, so she's the crazy one that provides them with a nice outlet and a few smiles every once in awhile. Being the only girl, she should probably feel weird, but she didn't. She loved working with these guys. They had their faults, but she could deal with those. They made work interesting. As did the Hoods. She loved hearing stories about them.

"I was thinking..." Skea began, then she trailed off, "Never mind..." She laughed and moved from behind Lane back over to her desk. Sitting down, she placed her feet on the little crate she had under her desk and started typing up Darren's speech for the press.

User Image User Image

Location ;; Station
Mood ;; Eh
Focus ;; All Over The Place

[OutOfCookies;;]

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
<><><><><><> Lea Price<><><><><><>
Six Robin HoodXxx

Sitting on top of one of the parked cars, Lea listened carefully to Elijah's speech. Staring down at the paint on the hood, her mind raced through the night; the bank, the street, the sewer; and finally the last eight flights of stairs to the top of the building. "This is not a ******** game! We can’t be having screw ups like this. We’ve been together how many months now? Committed how many crimes? Changed the world for the better how many times? I don’t care if Jarod was in charge of the alarm system or not. You all know if one of use messes up that it’s EVERYONE’S fault.” Lea cringed a bit as his voice rose. Looking up, Lea tried her hardest not think of what could have happened. These people were her family now, and being caught didn't just mean jail time, it also included separation from the people who had given her life what it had been missing: purpose.

As Elijah finished his speech, Lea stood up. The back of her usual clean hoodie was covered with muck from the sewer. While running through the underground of the city, Lea had managed to trip over a piece of metal that was in the water. The girl managed to turn her body so only her back was hit with the foul substance, but it also left her with a sprained ankle. Removing her hoodie, she threw it into her bag. "Looks like i'm going to have to make a trip home" she mumbled before slipping her regular T-shirt over the black one and changing under it. Though she had been with these people for four months, she still was quite shy around them, leading her to become very good at quick changes. Waiting until everyone's eyes were turned, Lea quickly slipped into her regular bell bottom blue jeans.

As soon as she was done putting on her converse, Lea walked over and tried to listen in on the rest of the group. Hearing the conversation, she finally realizes that they have a mission tomorrow night. The smile crept across her face as the thought of getting out their and doing more stuff, although the expression was quickly gone as her ankle sent another shot of pain up her body. Hobbling over, she rested herself on the railings, watching the others tend to their wounds. Seeing Liana's wound, she couldn't help but cringe.

After a few more moments of just sitting around and listing Jarod said the same thought that was crossing her mind, "Are we done? I don't mean to rush, but I really stink." She shared his thoughts, although she wasn't going home to her bed. On nights of missions she slept in her car in the city, but that had quickly become staying in her car almost every night. She told her parents she was staying at a friends house to be able to get to her in city school, and to avoid the drive to suburbia. In reality, every night she parked her blue Kia out side of a small truck stop, took a quick shower and spent the night either with her purple hood draped over her face, or in the back of her car. "Audrey before you go, mind taking a look at my ankle. I think I sprained it." She knew their was not really anything the older girl could really do about it, but it never hurt to have Audrey take a look at it.

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Location; Parking Tower l Mood; Exhausted/Concerned l Focus; Hoods/Tomorrow

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jarod glanced over at Lea, she was the most quiet in the group, but there was something about her. She didn't talk about home much, never spoke of her parents. She wasn't that old, he wondered what her story was, but just like with Liana, he wasn't going to ask. If she wanted to talk to him, she could. He hoped she knew that. As Jarod awaited Elijah's answer to his question, he decided to check out his shoulder. He pulled off his t-shirt, and glanced at it. It was bruised about as bad as Audrey's. Guess I'll have to take his own advice, he chuckled to himself.

Jarod stretched his arms up above his head, exhaustion was starting to set in. He needed to get home to take a shower and go to bed. He wouldn't be going to school tomorrow anyway, he never went one Monday's. He'd email his teacher's, they'd send him his assignments, and he'd email them back within a few hours. He honestly didn't have to go to school at all, but he did when he didn't have anything better to do. But after tonight and all the planning he had to do tomorrow, he'd need all day, pretty much. He lowered his arms so that they were horizontal, and started rotating them, just to make sure nothing else was wrong with his shoulder. Nope, just bruises, which made him slightly relived. He wouldn't have any problems tomorrow.

He walked over to Audrey and Lea and watched as Audrey did what she could. Audrey was amazing, she may not know it, but without her, the Hoods would be in big trouble. Constantly going to the hospital, having to explain weird bruises, etc. She'd fix us up enough to get us by, keep up with our wounds, and makes sure that anything really bad was covered so as to not draw suspension. All the Hoods were amazing. Jarod felt so lucky to be apart of such an outstanding team.

[OutOfCookies;;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces