Welcome to Gaia! ::

JACOB HOZEN ~ OFFSPRING OF ARESUser Image

Where: In the maze, With: Himself. Thoughts: OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD.

"OH GOD...OH GOD... OH GOD..." Jacob called out as he sprinted forward as quickly as his legs could carry him. sure it probably had only been a short time, but everything thing was so confusing. Last thing he was on the job and now he was in this crazy of a place. Slowing down to an eventual stop, he bent over, hands on his knees and just started to breath heavily. As his breath found its way back to him, he thought back over the last things that he remembered.

~~~~~ He was on the job in South America, a jungle of Uruguay, calmly waiting in a tree. To his right hung his assault rifle from another branch, behind him was hi back acting as the back of a seat, and in his hands were the pieces of the pistol he was cleaning. Everything seemed like every other job he did in the southern America. Sit in wait for a couple hours. Be bored out of his mind. Then Ambush the current leadership, kill them, so that either someone can take the seat or kick off a nice little rebellion. He thought it would be really nice to fight in a nice little rebellion out side of Africa again.

So he sat in wait, when a voice came up over his radio. "Hozen... come in. How are things." "Fine. And it is interesting. I can barely get a hold of my squad when I need to and we are within the same mile. You over in Washington and you can seem to ring me anytime you want. "I have explained this all to you before... "Yeah I know. You are Ares... the GOD OF WAR... and also my father to boot. So on an unrelated note, remind me to make sure when i get back to you in Washington, i get you into see that head doctor you keep sending me too." "I am not in washington. I am right beside you." Hozen laughed to himself, and as a further joke to himself turned his head to his left. He saw nothing. "Not that side" " Oh... Okay" Not realizing that he got a response to his look, he turned to look to his right. There was the man he had been speaking too.

being caught totally off guard, Jacob leaned back and started to fall the long distance to the ground. Hitting a couple of branches on the way, he found himself starting to slightly loose his vision. Looking up, the last thing he saw was the man sitting on a branch waving, and then a fog seemed to come over his eyes. ~~~~~

~~~~~ He awoke back down on the ground and sat up instantly. he was no longer in the jungle, but in some kind of fancy garden place, surrounded by other people. He really hated when his boss would do this to him. Tests like this were bad enough, but right before a paying job was ridiculous. All Jacob really cared about was getting out of here and getting paid. A voice rose up and he listened to only a moment before he stopped listening. It was right around the words "children of gods". Moving it up to his feet, he didn't wait to start forward. Picking a path at random, he moved into the maze before him.

Then a short distance later he came to a stop at a fork at the road. Noticing two guys had followed him, he pointed down to directions. "You go left. You go right and check if you can push through that hedge. I'll check a bit further down." For the same reason that the guys decided to follow him, they also decided to listen. Whatever that reason was, Jones didn't know. But he wasn't about to complain. He just went down the right path , letting his eyes scan between the high stone wall and the wall of plant.

That is when he heard a nearby scream. Spinning around on his feet, he saw something he didn't believe. The guy was halfway into the hedge and it seemed to be pulling him further under. Hozen let out a very heavy sigh as he watched the man grasp and try not to be dragged backwards. So raising one hand to his shoulder and the other to his side, he pulled out his knife and his military shovel. Then running forward, he got to the plants that were reaching out for him. Moving his arms, he hacked at the plant and in a matter of seconds got rid of what was in his way. Hozen was now on the other side, running back for the left path and not giving the guy a second glance. He didn't know him and he didn't care.

Upon turning what was the left path, he saw the next thing that caught him off guard. The body of the second guy, in a pool of blood, beneath something that didn't resemble an animal he had seen. Not missing a step, he picked up speed and tried his best to leap over it. It looked almost promising, till the thing reached out and latched onto his foot. Hitting the ground hard, his weapons slid away. So as the thing tried to move up to his torso, Hozen lashed out with his other leg, catching the thing in the head several times. The last time, his boot managed to come loose, Hozen was free, and scrambled away. Grabbing the shovel and knife again, he started to book it off away from the distance. He knew the guy could have still been alive, but the odds were low. There was no profit in those odds. ~~~~~

So that was the present. He finally got his breath back, but he had little of anything else. His rifle, pistol, and pack of supplies were still in Uruguay. All he had was a bowie knife, a multi use military shovel, a pair of binoculars, a canteen of water and his flask. He also probably had a couple boxes of rounds on his belt, but really what good would they do. Sure, he had more then the other two, but he would have traded his left arm for his rifle right now. But that was a fleeting dream so Jacob just shook it out of his head. Pushing himself up he found he next surprise. He tightened his hands around his weapons in hand and just prepared himself for whatever might be next. Before him stood... a person."

"Sure your plan is good and all... but couldn't I just shoot them... when they aren't looking?"

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
If you can find the time To give your love to me
I will wait for you If that's all you need -If you can find the time
I'll wait for youBut if you can't find the timeThen cut me loose
Cause I don't have the time And I don't have the patience
What do you take me for? Why am I still waiting? Cause while you decide.
I'm stuck here suffocating. Cause if you can't find the time
My bleeding heart won't make it

░░░░░░░Iris Lilian Jace░░░░░░░
░░░░░░Athena's Daughter░░░░░░

Iris had seen the paw that was bigger then her coming at her, and she cringed. This was going to hurt. A lot. She had no more momentum - stabbing the thing in the chest had pulled her to a stop. She struggled, trying to push the spike further into its chest. Hit its' heart! Hit the heart! But then... everything stopped, and she looked up, seeing the tip of a blade poking through the middle of the thing's face. It staggered and it fell and Iris let out a girly squeak - as involuntary as it was, as the thing fell the crouch, crashing. It dead eyes stared at her, and Iris, backed away on the ground, hating the expression. It creeped her out. The fact that it had been alive... and so easily wiped out. She looked up at Anton whose blade was covered in blood now, and she stood up, going to him.

"Thank you." She said softly to him, her golden eyes were gentle as they lay on him. This guy. Even though he had a weakness, he'd conquered it then. And ultimately probably had saved her life. That was admirable. It was no small thing, to overcome things that stop you in your tracks. She gave him a small smile, and then... she noticed the blood. Her smile faded and her face paled as she reached up and grabbed his arm.
"Anton! You were hit? Oh... no.... no..." She panicked. That was two. Two. One creature has basically solidified the fate of two demigods. No. No she would not think about that. She tugged him over to where the pink girl hair sat. It only happened a few seconds go right. She yanked him down and ripped any fabrick out of her way, to see. It was a clean shot.

"Sit, don't move to much, the poison will move faster that way." She told him urgently. Damn it.. no way. No way! Tears of frustration glistened in her eyes as she looked at him.
"Silly guy... now you're poisoned too." she said unhappily, leaning into him helplessly. Iris was smart. Eerily smart. The problem with her knowing there were some plants that could reduce the effects of the poison in his veins, lighten the load.. there were NO SAFE PLANTS AROUND.

Behind her, at the manicores feet, golden dust swirled in the air, and golden light began to glow, in the shape of a person. It took only a few seconds... but soon a woman, with long dark curly hair stood there. Her eyes were golden.. she was a taller, sturdier version of Iris...and the girl looked exactly like her. She stepped forward and smiled, knowing full well Anton would see her - but she waited for her daughter to pull her head up off the boys shoulder

∞Communication Σ Draikyn and Anton Π Feeling Σ Aggressive, frustrated, worried for her father, scared as hell! Π Location Σ The Maze Π∞

iAnzu

Marion-san

Naomi sakeja

Fanatical Bibliophile

Draikyn Elias Daringen
                                ♬ •·.·´¯`·.·• Son of Apollo •·.·´¯`·.·• ♬

User Image
                                Even he could recognize when a creature of such girth and jaw was about to spring and claim another victim for its hefty belly. He could see the way the muscles tensed, the pose it took… almost exactly like a housecat ready to spring on a mouse. And here Draikyn was. The mouse, caught in the trap. He clenched his eyes shut, not wanting to see the moment that the beast sank its fangs deep into his flesh, ripping his heart to shreds as it rent his body to and fro. No thank you.

But the moment never came. Instead, a voice cried out, shouting simple, broken instructions as she apparently approached. In the moment it took him to realize that she had taken matters into her own hands, and open his eyes in shock, she had slid beneath the beast, driving a fang into its breast as she narrowly missed the scorpion’s tail burying into the dirt.

If she had been just a few seconds slower….

He didn’t want to think about it. As it was, Anton had grabbed a hold of the beast to leverage himself onto its back, with no more apparent motive than to ride it bronco style. Or so Draikyn thought. When the sowrd came out, he automatically averted his eyes, scrambling to his knees, visibly shaking as he struggled to gather the remaining arrows that had fallen out of his quiver. “Quickly, Quickly!” he admonished himself, shivering dramatically. As his hands closed around the last arrows, he finally looked up, his icy eyes surveying the horrible scene around him.

Blood, fresh and true, pulsated out of multiple wounds around the enclosed clearing. He swallowed convulsively, automatically averting his eyes rather than focus on the liquid red. The pink haired newbie was sporting a hole in her shoulder that was just dripping the… stuff. Anton sported a similar wound in his own arm. And the manticore…

His stomach rolled completely upside down, threatening to empty what minimal breakfast he had in him. Too much blood. The metallic scent of it hung heavy in the air while visions of the substance danced before his eyes. Oh please… please don’t let any of that red clinging to his hands be real?! He didn’t think he could handle that…. “B-blood does m-much better in the b-b-body” he murmured, shivering as he struggled against himself. He was shaking… but… he could hear the fear in Iris’ voice. Poison? Their wounds were… poisoned?

He rose onto shaking feet, swallowing convulsively to keep everything down while he attempted to keep his head from spinning too much. The sooner this was resolved, the sooner they could… slip away. Get away from the blood. And that was good for all of them.

He was approaching the group, carefully keeping his eyes glued to the ground—the whole ‘If-I-can’t-see-it-it-can’t-exist’ defense—when the clearing they were trapped in started to take on an unearthly glow. He couldn’t stop himself. His eyes jerked automatically to the source, widening when they focused on what they saw. A woman, a being that radiated power, with dark, curly hair, stood there, studying the group of demigods before her. Just who was…?

He swallowed heavily, looking around. How did she even get in here?! The pathways leaving this bloody clearing were still closed. There was no way out. Meaning, there was no way in either.

With a shaking hand, he drew one of his arrows and crept closer to the woman, who hadn’t appeared to have noticed him. Swiftly, he raised his makeshift weapon, pressing the sharp metal tip to the woman’s throat with a shaking hand, probably scratching her and drawing more—gulp, don’t even think about it—as he threatened her with it. Too bad the physical manifestation of his trembles wouldn’t stop the trembles in his voice… “W-who are you…? A-and… H-how did you g-g-get here?!” he demanded, strongly as he could.

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

User Image xxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxUser Image

I can be found: < In the maze > xxxxxxxx I am with: < Anton, Iris & Zoe .. Wierd golden lady.... >
                                <<OOC: Oh yea, he's doing that. Freaking out about the blood, and then threatening the golden woman. XD >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

Ѧҽʂʆɣη Ȓɑҽ Ҭɑɣʆσɼ
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☽ Daughter of Hypnos ☾.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

User Image
                                      She had caught the eyeroll and had swelled with indignation at the very sight of it. Pertinent, arrogant, idiotic… child!! She wanted to scream at him, to rip him a new one and teach him to never disrespect her in such an open and blatant way, but she held her tongue. Mr Turnaprass and those two had a point. She would need help if she wanted to get out alive. Being dead would probably be bad. If this whole thing was real, she wasn’t sure how napping would be down in the underworld. Probably frowned upon at the very least.

Look, I’m not one to want an apology or otherwise, but we need to set one thing straight, right now” she said coolly, narrowing her eyes at the pair of them. “We’re all in this together. Those monsters, if those… things lied to us… aren’t going to discriminate, so we might as well work together to get out, okay? If we can’t handle that, maybe we ought to split up. I’ll take the path they told us, and you could go check another one. Deal?

Like she was really going to wait for an answer on that. She sighed heavily, tucking her teddy bear back into the safety of her arms as she turned on her heel to lead the way out. The problem was, being stopped the way she had been, and the subsequent argument… she wasn’t sure which way to go next. She frowned, studying each one for a long moment before throwing an exasperated hand up in the air. “Alright. I give up. I’m turned around. Thanks. Which way?

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☾.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆
Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.

I can be found: ≼ In the Maze ≽ xxxxxx I am with: ≼ Layla and James. ≽
I am singing: ≼ Nothing ≽
≼≼OOC: ≽≽

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

Athena

The Goddess turned her eyes to the blue haired boy, holding a ... how cute, an arrow at her neck. She smiled at him, amusement coursing through her intense golden stare as she stared directly at Draikyn. She considered being snarky - but then again - this boy had just helped her daughter and the other demigods take out a manticore. he was frightened, his body trembling, his voice shaken and so instead of her initial reaction she reached up, her slender wrist holding a large golden bangle cuff reached out and touched his cheek, shooting soothing energy into her finger tips so that he would calm when she connected her flesh against his.

"Fear not, Son of Apollo. No harm of any allies of my daughter shall come from my hands." She told him in a gentle voice. She spoke softly, though the power riveting through her voice was almost palpable, and when she spoke, it was a gentle thunder that slightly echoed, reverberating throughout the clearing though not so loud it would hurt their ears. It is why she spoke so softly. But it would also echo throughout all of their minds. "I am the Goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill. I am Iris' mother... Athena. As for how I came about into this clearing... well that's obvious now isn't it?" She smiled and looked at the boy, tilting her head. "I fear I have been a terrible guardian. These things have disrupted your lives because my righteous nature was taken advantage of. Now all of you and my daughter are suffering the consequences. But that does not mean I cannot help make things right. Son of Apollo. Your father has healing skills... and within you is the ability to channel those gifts passed unto you by birthright. My daughter, you're being impatient by silence. Just wait." Her next words were directed at Iris, who had snapped her head around, her eyes wide. She was still near the white haired boy, the son of the Chronos, her hands had found his shirt, and was swaying, as if she were light headed - yes well. This was rather a rude meeting between mother and daughter. Athena would have liked it to be more private and intimate however the situation could not be helped. Over there on the ground... The pink haired girl... who?

Oh. Dionysus' seed. Well. That was interesting now wasn't it? Athena was not sure if the girl knew of her origins however so therefore, she kept silent. Athena turned now her eyes to Draikyn, her slender hand taking in the arrow and gently pushing it away from her throat. "Your father is unable to be here to train you himself on this at the moment, please forgive him. I however can help you. But you must be strong enough to look at their wounds, to be near them. Their lives are depending on you now. What shall be your choice, Draikyn, Son of the Sun?"

Beloved Friend

Ω xxx James Nyx xxx Ω

User Image
James listened as aeslyn spoke. She could make a good leader if not for the teddy bear which she held so dear. However he tried to block the teddy bear out of his mind and it made it a bit easier to take the women seriously. James could admire her determination and at least now she understood her chances of getting out of this place by herself were slim to none. He was about to say something when he watched her turn to go down one of the paths only to turn admit that she was turned around.

Shaking his head he put his cigarette out smashing it under his black combat boots. Now what were those directions again. He thought as he let the directions enter his brain once more. He retraced his steps back to where they had come from and looked at the paths once more. "It is that path aeslyn." He said as he pointed to the path which would continue to move them on their way. He smirked a bit it was warmer and more appreciative than the snarls and jabs he had been giving aeslyn. "As I said before I will join you and once we get out of this maze if we go our separate ways than that will be that." James wondered if any of the groups would actually stick together once the maze had ended.

Ω xxx Embrace the darkness, It consumes us, Embrace the darkness, You shall never be alone xxx Ω

Fanatical Bibliophile

Draikyn Elias Daringen

User Image
                                He couldn’t help himself. He flinched drastically when she turned towards him, stretching her fingers out and grazing his cheek, expecting her to strike or something of the sort. Maybe rip off his head. He had not been expecting her touch to be gentle or reassuring, but for some reason, it was. For some reason, the touch, paired with her words… he couldn’t disbelieve her. Things really would be alright so long as this woman was around.

But still, he could not bring himself to move and drop the arrow from her throat. The pressure, the tension as it lay there relaxed a little, but he was still on edge. He just couldn’t explain why anymore.

A goddess? He blinked a little, studying the woman. Her golden aura, wavy chocolate locks, gentle but powerful presence… he could not question this one. Not like the man in the woods earlier, who seemed to be more like a bum who just happened on the scene, deciding to spout bits a randomness. This woman just radiated that she was something more than human. More than the rest of them. He was glad for that, but….

What did she mean, his father had healing skills? His brow furrowed, studying her profile even as his weapon remained in her shoulder. He had the ability to channel those gifts? What the hell was she talking about? She turned, focusing on him instead as she brushed his arrow away from her throat. His hand fell limply to the side as she offered to help him. Train him? But first… he needed to look at their wounds because their lived depended on him. He swallowed heavily, realizing just what she was asking him. He needed to look at the blood. He needed to in order to help him, but… he couldn’t. It was blood!

And blood and him… it just didn’t click. At all. It rejected him massively, and made him ill.

I… I can’t…” he whispered, a shiver running up his spine. “B-blood…” But their lives were depending on him looking? That was just… it sounded ridiculous! What was she talking about…? Was she serious? And if she was… he swallowed hard, pinching his eyes shut as he turned a little, taking a half step forward, towards the two injured and one frightened demigods before him. “J…just… just look…. Right? I can… I can try” he murmured, his gaze flicking briefly over them as a shiver ran up his spine.

I can be found: < In the maze > xxxxxxxx I am with: < Anton, Iris, Zoe & Athena >
                                <<OOC: >>

bamieb's Wife

Alien Unicorn

XXxx
User ImageUser Image
XXXX
User Image
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪
I am x the son x of x Chronos
══════════════════════════════════════

Anton found himself grimacing just slightly at the dead beast before his gaze turned to that of Iris. He would have to deal with the nightmares that came with the killing later. Almost forgetting his wound, he gave Iris a shy awkward smile. He had just made friends, and well… he wasn't about to loose them. The Manticore had wanted blood, well it got it.. just probably not the blood it wanted. He tried to shrug away from her touching his arm. She wasn't rough handling it, but it hurt. He Moved his arm away finally after she gushed over his wound, pulling the fabric of his sleeve back down over it. “I’m fine.” He voiced softly within her mind. He knew he wasn't but there wasn't much he could do about it at this point. He hadn't exactly planned his attack.. only knew he had to help. He supposed the Manticore was going to get what it wanted after all. He looked over at the pink haired girl.. who hadn't done much in the past few minutes. So what now? Were they both going to die?

Anton blinked feeling Iris lean into him. His body stiffened just slightly. No one had been this close to him.. well since her. He looked off to the side, thinking about long past memories. He sighed, She was really upset about this wasn't she? He looked over at Draikyn who looked just as pleased as he was about all the blood. You could smell it now too. That coppery tint.. invaded his nose, and he closed his emerald eyes. His gaze fell to that of Iris once more. He rose his good hand and touched her face lightly. “ It’s going to be okay.” He said trying to give her a reassuring look. He manage a small smile for her, letting his hand drop from her cheek. He allowed Her to rest her head against his shoulder, his hand rising once more to cautiously touch at her dark brunette locks. His gaze however was rising, his eyes widening at what appeared behind her. Al he could do was blink for a moment. Who.. how.. ?

Draikyn got his nerves back and approached the woman, threatening her with another arrow. The way he had the pink haired girl. Which he realized, he still didn't know the name of. That however was pushed from his mind, As the woman spoke. He vaguely felt Iris grasp tighten upon his shirt, and his good arm steadied her as he felt her sway. This woman was Athena? And Iris… Iris was her Daughter. Talk about Big and Famous. Chronos was famous, being the guardian of time, and everything that existed within it, Which.. was a lot if you thought about it. Not a lot of people knew of his “father..” Athena.. and Apollo.. those were names everyone had heard of. He glanced down at Iris for a moment, before his gaze shifted to Draikyn. His head was spinning a little faster, and he soon realized.. that he wasn't going to remain standing. Anton detangled himself from Iris. No need to bring her down too. He swallowed, blinking slowly. “ I think I need to sit.” He said to her, and then as if on cue.. his body swayed just slightly, and he stumbled backward, falling down on his butt. He blinked up at Iris..and her apparent Mother.. and then Draikyn. Yes.. the floor was much more comfortable.

Marion-san

DJ Hope 1990

Naomi Sakeja

Timid Explorer

User Image
Zoe Haines

When Iris brought Anton over to where she was sitting, Zoe grinned and swatting her hands at the two. "Awww, how obnoooxiously kyuuuutess...He'll be fiiiiine...if he's a real man, 'course. Then he can take its!" She patted Iris' shoulder with a toothy, lopsided grin.

Then, Athena appeared, and Zoe screwed up her face and squinted her eyes, as if trying to remember her face. She listened to the woman list off her many epithets, and then spit on the ground next to her in distaste. "Weeeelllll s**t. Ain't you well edj-um-a-cated!" She said, with great emphasis on each syllable. The demigod shakily stood up and sauntered over to the goddess, a finger extended. She was trying to point it in Athena's face, but it wasn't going too well. "If youuu're so hiiiigh and mighteh, why can't yoooous do it? Why ya gotta make us, us..." She tried to think of a good word. "PEONS do its?"

She scoffed and after a little reaching around in empty air, managed to grab Draikyn's hand and place it on her wound. "Welps, we don't neeeeed ya! Draaaagon here is gonna fix us real good. Ain't that right?" In her strange imitating inebriation state, she let the fingers of both her hands trail gently along the back of Draikyn's palm and wrist. Zoe was a mixture of every drunk known to man, and believe it or not, affectionate drunk was one of them.

Zoe's powers as a daughter of Dionysus gave her a certain amount of bolstered energy from the toxin, considering the effects were similar to those of substances of revelry. This allowed her to stand straight and be so coherent even after such a large dose of the manticore's toxin. But, resistance was not the same thing as immunity. And any party-goer knows that the more fun the substance, the worse the crash...
Sweat broke out on her forehead. Her breath was harsher, and her knees were starting to shake, ready to give at any moment.

With: Iris, Anton, Athena, and Draikyn
Feeling: Crrrrashhhh.....ingggg....
OOC:
[
User Image
Leon Glacias

With: No one
Health:90% Nervous, tired
Where: Maze
((OOC: Son of Posiedon, nice to meet ya'll =P ))
Just go with the flow...

Leon had been perfectly happy. He was swimming alone in the local pool. After being going there so reliably for so long he got a job at the local swimming club. This meant he was allowed to use the pool when it was closed to the public. Something he exploited often. The club had been closed for the day, and Leon was still swimming, promising to clean up and lock up. He had just finished another lap effortlessly as he pushed off the wall, when he saw a man standing in the center of the pool.

Leon slowed, as he treaded water confused by the sight. He was just standing casually in the bottom of the pool. Leon was alone before, and now there was this rather strong man smirking at him. "Looks like you're just like your father." The man spoke effortless in the water. Leon's eyes widened, no one here knew his father. He opened his mouth to speak, but was suddenly rushed with water. He was about to shoot to the surface to breath when the man grabbed his hand. "Easy boy. A son of mine isn't going to drown. Just relax and breath." Leon's eyes widened like he was insane but couldn't break free of his grip, despite how hard he tried.

Unable to hold his breath anymore, he took a breath, expecting to meet his end in a pool by some deranged lifeguard. Instead of water filling his lungs, he found he took in a breath of air. His eyes widened in surprise. How? He asked, as he floated to the bottom of the pool, suddenly able to stand casually like the strange man. The smirk left his face, replaced with a expression of regret.

I'm your father, Leon. My name is Posiedon, Lord of the Sea. The Earth Shaker. I'm afraid things are about to get a lot harder for you, but we need you and your strength. You're a powerful demigod, if you realize your true power you could change the tide of the events that are about to unfold I fear. That only means you are in that much more danger. I wish I had more time, but it seems it's up. Always remember, the water is your home. The man spoke as a strange fog filtered into the pool room. It plunged into the water, surrounding Leon.

Leon struggled against it, trying to find the man. He had more questions, there was no way it could be true. If it was, he had an endless number of questions but the fight was useless. He felt himself lose consciousness. When he came to he was in a large maze, surrounded by others. The next thing he knew he was running with a group of people, trying to find the end, and hopefully answers. Still, the maze itself either took away the others, or seperated them. Soon Leon was alone. Leon sprinted through the maze, lost and growing nervous. Some had weapons, but Leon had none. Hell, he was still in only his swim trunks. If he was the son of Posiedon, which he still had a hard time believing, he needed water to be useful, and the maze was lacking on water. [********] He mumbled as he ran, trying to find others. He needed to find help before something got to him. He burst out of the end of a passage way, looking around lost.

...you can't beat the ocean.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
If you can find the time To give your love to me
I will wait for you If that's all you need -If you can find the time
I'll wait for youBut if you can't find the timeThen cut me loose
Cause I don't have the time And I don't have the patience
What do you take me for? Why am I still waiting? Cause while you decide.
I'm stuck here suffocating. Cause if you can't find the time
My bleeding heart won't make it

░░░░░░░Iris Lilian Jace░░░░░░░
░░░░░░Athena's Daughter░░░░░░

Iris had allowed the gentle touch to her cheek, her defined eyebrows furrowing darkly at his smile, and his words. It was not! How was she going to fix this? She let out a small noise of protest but his hand left and rested against her locks. And when voices sounded behind her she froze, and listened...

Her mother... She was afraid to turn around. She stiffened against Anton, clinging to him, her small body fighting off tremors that wanted to just shake her body. She listened... Draikyn...Draikyn could save Anton! And... Pinkette. For lack of a better name. She turned her eyes to the wounded girl, still against Anton worriedly. She seemed obnoxious but... every life was precious. She felt Anton move away and she looked up at him as his face seemed green... "I think I'm going to sit." He said and he stumbled back and she zipped around him and fell to her knees to the ground behind him, in case he fell back further. She held her hands up to protect him from hitting his head on the ground and was relieved when he didn't fall back, but she scooted closer just in case.

She had to face her mother then.... holy... woa. She was beautiful. How could she be her mother? Iris was nothing like her... well. Perhaps she was but Iris was was so filled with surprised awe she didn't even realize she was staring, wondering... WHY had she never been told? WHY had her mother never looked out for her? Iris felt the familiar feeling of unhappiness creep within, and it seemed Draikyn wasn't going to be able too. He seemed... physically ill at the prospect of having to look at the wounds.

"DRAIKYN! They will die! I know you can do it, you attacked a Manticore practically empty handed - surely this is a small thing for you." Her voice started out harsh but it gentled out as she looked at him. She didn't know why but these two... they could NOT die. She could feel it inside her core. They just couldn't. A gentle hand rested on Anton's shoulder and it slightly trembled, as her golden eyes took in Athena again as she moved.

Of all times... her facade of hiding her feelings... why should she show such things now? No way! She remained angrily silent and stoic behind Anton, her hand stilling as she touched Anton.

"It'll be okay." She repeated Anton's words softly in his ears as Athena began to speak and move her hands again.

∞Communication Σ Draikyn and Anton Π Feeling Σ Aggressive, frustrated, worried for her father, scared as hell! Π Location Σ The Maze Π∞

iAnzu

Marion-san

Naomi sakeja

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
[
User Image

Athena

Athena watched as Draikyn stumbled and fumbled over himself, and when her daughter spoke, Athena's calm gaze met hers for a brief moment, and she sighed.

The problem with these children... so bothered by Earthly delimma's. The pinkette she turned her golden intense gaze too, and her eyes narrowed in distaste. "IF you're going to sound like your father, then do not speak Child." She commanded, her tone growing harsh, and loud within their minds and outloud for but a moment, but she saw the potential issue. She'd placed Draikyns hand within her blood, and she furrowed her eyes. Twas going to be an issue.
She waved her hand and the corpse of the manticore disappeared, along with the blood on Draikyn's hand, and the wounds enveloping the children's wounds, and along their clothes.

"There, child. Will that aid you. You must swallow back the bile. Their lives are fading quickly. No blood would seep out while I am here. You must trust me."

Fanatical Bibliophile

Ѧҽʂʆɣη Ȓɑҽ Ҭɑɣʆσɼ
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☽ Daughter of Hypnos ☾.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

User Image
                                      Of all the times to get turned around and lost, this had to be one of the worst. Had they come from that path down there? But… no… that one seemed more familiar, was it that one? Oh goodness, this was all too confusing! Everything looked the same no matter which way she was looking! How were they ever going to get out of here? “Mr Turnaprass… you know which way… don’t you?” she asked him quietly, her eyes flitting path to path.

She was about to throw her hands in the air and sink to the floor in defeat when James spoke up, announcing that he knew the way they needed to go. She glanced at it with a frown. How could he tell? After a moment, she shrugged, turning to look at him with a soft smile. “That fine. Join us” she said firmly, looking him over. He looked strong enough. And he was armed, so that was a plus as well. “Maybe we won’t have to go our separate ways in the end. Guess we’ll see what happens.” Hope they won’t die in this maze.

She turned down his indicated path and started walking, looking around. She still wasn’t convinced that this was the right path, but it was their best option, their only option. Well, he was convinced of it anyways. It was worth a shot. “You two coming then?” she asked, glancing briefly over her shoulder at them briefly before deciding she really didn’t care if they came along or not. If they did, then the more the merrier, but if they wanted a different path… well. That was fine with her too.

She started humming a quiet diddy as she walked, completely unaware that this was probably not the best of ideas given their circumstances. Of course, she did not know that her voice could potentially lull a person to that weariness that precedes sleep. Even if she had, she had no way of knowing if it would affect the two demigods behind her.

Nor could she know that they were walking into a trap.

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☾.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆
Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.

I can be found: ≼ In the Maze ≽ xxxxxx I am with: ≼ Layla and James. ≽
I am singing humming:Humming Chorus - Madama Butterfly
≼≼OOC: I don't really have a specific plan as of what for what they are going to walk into, so if you have an idea, go for it. : ) If not, let's chat in the OOC and plan something. : ) ≽≽

Fanatical Bibliophile

Draikyn Elias Daringen

User Image
                                He glanced over and saw Anton swaying, sinking to the floor as the poisons took further affect on his body. This was bad. He didn’t need Iris’ rather loud insistence that it needed to be done. But… she was wrong. Jumping on the manticore with his arrows in hand was nothing compared to dealing with blood. “This… no… it’s not… it’s not a small thing…” How could he make them understand just how much blood… horrified him?

Dragon? He glanced scathingly at the young woman as she seized his hand, spouting something about him fixing them up real good since Athena would not do it herself. He studied her with a strange look, moving to pull his hand back as she trailed her fingers across her skin. This was just making him feel strange, to say the least.

But he hadn’t been expecting to be yanked down and come in contact with the vividly red liquid oozing out of the girl’s arm.

His eyes widened as warmth spread between his fingers, the blood squeezing there, his breathe stilling in his chest. Color receded from his face, turning him almost as pale as freshly fallen snow. All he could see, all he could focus on was that… the blood. It was… Oh gods, the blood!

He cringed, struggling to jerk his hand back from the drunkard’s grasp, while shivering and trying not to cry out. “S-stop…” was all he could manage, sinking to his knees and reaching up with his other hand to pry her fingers off.

But… Athena waved her hand, trying to make it all better. The blood, and a larger part of its sources, vanished in thin air, and a wave of calm slid over him once more. Trust her. No blood would come out while she was here. He swallowed hard, trying to control the shivering that erupted over him, but nodded.

He glanced back at the bloodless form before him, grateful there was nothing oozing between his fingers now, in spite of the hole on her arm. “Okay… I can… I can try….” He whispered, more to reassure himself than anyone else. He could do this. Somehow. He could… But… “What do I need to do--?

He broke off as a soft, icy blue light engulfed the wound, leeching through the young woman’s arm. He blinked, surprised and taken aback, but watched as the skin appeared to knit itself together there under his hand. This was… his father’s doing? What the hell?! He swore creatively under his breath and yanked his hand away just as the last bit of the hole apparently disappeared. At least from his line of sight. “I-Impossible…” he murmured, staring wide-eyed.

Had he just done that?

And more importantly, did it work? Or was this all just in his head?

I can be found: < In the maze > xxxxxxxx I am with: < Anton, Iris, Zoe & Athena >
                                <<OOC: Your choice how much it works, Naomi. If it does at all. He'll turn to Anton in the next post. : ) >>

Timid Explorer

User Image
Zoe Haines

Zoe's face contorted into a snarl at Athena's comment. "My father has...has NOTHING....NOTHING... to do with...my life..." She swayed to one side from the effort of trying to form full sentences. "Ssssooo shut...shut your FACE." She mumbled under her breath, "Nosy...buttface..."

She didn't hear the rest of what the goddess said to Draikyn. So when she blinked, and the blood all of a sudden disappeared, she just no longer questioned anything. She was too tired and too in pain to think.

Then, a lovely sensation took her breath away, and made it so she didn't need to think. Which, frankly, was her favorite kind of sensation. Her body rolled sensually as she felt energy course through the wound, and radiate outward throughout her body, leaving a sense of cleansing. It gave the demi-god a euphoric feeling, not too far from a high, and so she rejoiced in the feeling, pushing herself closer to Draikyn by pure instinct.

Then, he pulled his hand away, and Zoe exhaled. Or, more like sighed in disappointment that it stopped. She blinked a couple times, trying to understand the current situation. Her drunkenness was gone, which was unpleasant to her. And as soon as he removed his hand, the euphoria began to die down. Which was also unpleasant. But, she wasn't in pain. Though she was still...incredibly...exhausted...

The demi-god's legs finally gave out on her and she fell backward onto her butt. She was conscious. And still alive. But not by much.

She blew a strand of hair out of her face and tiredly turned her head up to look at Draikyn. "Welp...alright kid. You ain't totally useless." Zoe threw him a devious grin. "And you just gave me quite the ride. But you should prolly use your magic bits on beefcake there before blurry girl has a hissy fit." Yes, while Zoe was not a functional drunk, she nearly always remembered what she did the previous night. This was no exception. And since she had nothing else she deigned to call her, that was Iris's name now. "And we can talk about practicin' more of your sweet magic later." She winked lazily.

With: Iris, Anton, Athena, and Draikyn
Feeling: Veeeery lovely~~~ and then....quite unlovely. Damnit.
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces