Welcome to Gaia! ::

"And here i was thinking i was special." He said letting our a hearty chuckle. Putting the car into gear he pulled onto the street. Even if someone seen them they would be powerless to stop them. Unless they were a really good shot. "Anyways, where are you headed while this thing has had left we can go pretty much anywhere." He said pulling to a stop at a 4-way interaction, straight was a no go as there was a semi overturned in the street

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Kira Lancet

Kira started to relax as he started to laugh, she also started to giggle. "Yeah.. me too." Kira looked around making sure they were alone. "Thanks alot, It was getting pretty cold. I was trying to make it to California. I had a friend there... " Kira leaned back in the car's chair, she then turned to look at him. "What about you? Marcus where are you off too?"

((OOC: I haven't seen the other person yet.. ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backpack: 3 full extended clips, 3 days worth of food, full canteen, 3x extra pair cloths, flashlight, can opener
Weapon: Katana, Double Kodachi, Hbar Aug with red dot site
Where: Some little town in Ohio
"Well we can start I'll well come with you if you want, I'm not really headed anywhere, really." He said turning right he started to drive, they were headed east to California. "Of course of you would rather me not go i understand having just met and all." He said as he turned left there was a small pile up of cars blocking the he wanted to take, so a detour was in order. As Marcus turned the next corner he was surprised when a girl was standing in the street, eyes wide as the small car speed right at her. Slamming in the breaks Marcus managed to stop just inches from her, visibly shaken he turned to Kira. "What the hell is a kid doing it alone." He asked liking back to the girl.

((OOC: you referring to Shopia? If so you are about to meet her.))

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Kira Lancet

Kira smiled, "Sure, I would really like that. It's better to travel with someone that can understand you right?" Kira said softly as she talked while implying about the necklaces. Kira looked at him, "Well you don't really know me ether... For all I know you probably think I could kill you at any moment." Kira started to lightly giggle, granted she really could do that in a heartbeat if she really wanted to, but she felt like this man had a good heart. As she was thinking she felt the car's breaks, she held her arm out as it caught her from hitting the dash with her face. "Ah... huh?" Kira looked at Marcus and shrugged. "I don't know... Maybe we should ask?"

((OOC: I thought i seen another guy on the profile page smile ))

Backpack: 3 full extended clips, 3 days worth of food, full canteen, 3x extra pair cloths, flashlight, can opener
Sophia had been walking for far too long, her legs and get were killing her. She sat down on the curb of the a street to rest for a minute. She had only been sitting for a moment when a strange noise made her small back into reality. Looking to the side she spotted a light in the road. Standing and moving further into the street to get a better view, she was met with a strange sight. A giant metal thing, her parents had called them cars, came around the corner almost hitting her. As the car stopped just shy of killing her were she stood, all she could do was stand there and look at the car.

((OOC: You did he just hasn't posted yet, if he hadn't posted by the time i get off work tonight i will be removing him.))

Fashionable Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Kira Lancet

Kira grabbed the car's handle and opened the door, She looked at Marcus. "I am going to go check up on her." Kira slowly stepped out of the car, she slowly rose her hands up into the air. "Hello, Are you ok?" Kira looked around to see if it was just them three. She didn't see anyone around in the darkness, Kira slowly started to take a few steps toward her cautiously.

((OOC: oh ok smile ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas