Welcome to Gaia! ::

We lived in an electric world. We relied on it for everything. And then the power went out. Everything stopped working. We weren't prepared. Fear and confusion led to panic. The lucky ones made it out of the cities. The government collapsed. Militias took over, controlling the food supply and stockpiling weapons. We still don't know why the power went out. But we're hopeful someone will come and light the way.

This is a remake of the hit tv series revolution. The characters are all original. The story of those characters is original.
Rules

1. Follow Gaia T.O.S. You should all know this by now anyways.
2. No God mode. I created this thread so I'm the only one who can control it. Feel free to give suggestions I'm always open to them.
3. No killing off another character without first talking to them and myself about it. Title profiles No Electric.
4. So that i know you read the rules highlight the previous rule.
5. I will add and modify rules as i see fit
6. 1 paragraph minimum per post
7. 3 post per day minimum
Profile layout

Played by:
Name:
Skills: (don't be God you can't be good at everything 4 skills max unless i okay you for more.)
Bio: (include what you did prior to the blackout.)
Extra: (include weapons, be reasonable ammo will be scarce.)
Accepted Profiles

Played by: mightypyro
Name: Marcus
Skills: hand-to-hand, tracking(hunting), trapping, strategist.
Appearance: User Image
Bio: was a survivalist before the blackout occurred. Until he was discovered Marcus had spent the first year up in the mountains, surviving of the land. During his time traveling he picked up a pendant that allows the power to come on but keeps it hidden on his person and only uses it when the time is most needing.
Extra: katana, 9mm pistol (17 bullets), shotgun(empty), children's smoke bomb fireworks(9), firecrackers(6 packs), pack mounted flashlight.

Played by: mightypyro
Name: Shopia
Skills: Sneaking, minor weapons skills, tracking, thief.
Bio: Shopia was born after the blackout, so she doesn't know anything about electricity. After her partners where killed by bandits she barely managed to escape. She's only been on the move for a week or so but picked up enough to get by for the time being.
Extra: small pistol, knife, jerkied meat,

Played by: YuffieValentine4799
Name: Kira Lancet
Skills: Hunting,PND(Doctorates degree of nursing practices AKA. nurse that can take the place of a doctor), Swordsmanship(covers endurance,speed, Agility,art of swords), Thief(Lockpicks,Stealth)
Bio: At a very young age Kira grew up in a dojo off of japan, She finished her training in swordsmanship with flying colors, as she studied swordsmanship she also studied hard at school for medical medicine's and to be a doctor. Then Kira moved to the U.S to start a new life and get a better job in the medical field. She usually keeps to herself, but even in dark times she is only human. One day as she was hunting she found a strange pendant and to this day she doesn't know what it is used for. Kira knew at one point she would figure out what it did. ((I will change it up if I have too))
Extra: Katana, Double Kodachi, Hbar Aug 3 Clips

Played by: Sillanod
Name: John Ashford
Skills: Swordplay, decent shot with a rifle. Not a great medic, but he had an EMT certification before the blackout.
User Image

Bio: John Ashford worked as a park ranger in Yosemite for most of his adult life. The pay wasn’t great, but it was good enough. He’s always been an edged weapons enthusiast, practicing swordplay with the Society for Creative Anachronisms, where he was fairly highly regarded. When the blackout occurred, his family was on a plane from Vermont to come see him. He remained in Yosemite for a long time, but after a while, as the California Commonwealth expanded, John volunteered to be a part of their militia. He’s a career sergeant with many campaigns behind him, most recently, dealing with a war clan that struck at the border settlements of California, using New Vegas as a base. He found a pendant on the corpse of their leader, who’d fought like mad to keep it, babbling about how it could restore everything.

Extra: Napoleonic-style infantry saber, bolt-action Springfield hunting rifle with a five-round capacity. He has a total of ten rounds.
White List
Black List

HeartlessXRiku - Inactive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out