5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Where are you? What is all this? These are question that have no doubt run through your mind already. Just a second ago you were at _____________ doing _____________. Now, you've been thrust into a modern day metropolis, with nothing but the clothes on your back, and this likely new and confusing human body. Rather than just sit there, you decide to look around your surroundings. Maybe your in a quiet, and large park, surrounded by the city, or maybe your walking out of the public restroom of a Denny's at the lunch time rush. It doesn't matter where, but for some strange reason, you find you can understand what everyone around you is saying, and can speak this foreign language with shocking ease.

Shortly after ending up in this metropolis, you are approached by a rather well dressed person. They tell you they work for 'The Company', and its their job to help you understand this new world, and orient yourself into society. They won't leave until they feel you are ready, and willing to become a non-destructive member of modern society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You can be anything from anywhere. Mythical creature, space pirate, regular human. Once your character is through the 'rift' and enter our metropolis, they will be in a human form if they don't already possess one. You can also play an 'employee' of 'The Company', who previously came through the rift as well, and wanted to help the new beings in this world. Once an employee of 'The Company' deems someone capable of living in todays society, they are given the option to join 'The Company.' If they join, they are told that one of the responsibilities of 'The Company' is to not only help new beings, but dispose of them should they prove destructive to modern society.

No profiles necessary, powers are fair game, don't be overpowered

POST AWAY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas