Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

User Image
      User Image

Dʀ.xӇi s a n a x Ⱥ m a g i

Hisana sighed knowing he might not liked it. He had been so used to sweets a lot. She grabbed her chop sticks and began to eat the fish. As he walked away to the room once more she watched him reached for the candy draw and grab a lollipop. She laughed and finished eating. "I don't know how you don't get sick" She placed her plate in the sink and washed it before heading back to the bed and turning to the other side and falling asleep. She's had a long day

x
                                    User ImagexXxx

OOC:

Timeless Seeker

Romantic Partner

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Raguel Lezekial

Waiting for her to be in a deep sleep, Raguel answered her. "I do, i just dont show it. Theres not much food for us both, and whatever i would be fed in the cell would make me more sick. So i guess...i just like you more than food." he whispered and moved closer to her to see her soft and very cute face while she slept. It was very fragile, and it made him smile as he pulled the blanked over her to keep her warm and wrapped his arm around her, placing his hand over hers so she knew she wasn't alone anymore. It took him a bit to fall asleep, but as he moved closer he finally managed it pressing his forehead to her neck.

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Time skip

2 days later
Friday,Early morning, Sunny

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

User Image
      User Image

Hisana had been observing Jacqueline for the past two days. She had been restrained with both on her bed and a jacket from keeping to cause harm to others. As well she had been injected with medicine to keep her relax and from her powers using mentality to bring any harm others. But she has notice the harm it's doing to her even if it might be minor.

Hisana had been busy at work showing up only at night with raguel and sleeping easily. But now she had no appointment and would be able to be with Raguel. Though she has not had her period as schedule she wasn't sure but she could be. She sighed as she placed her hands on the side of her bed. She would have to do a blood pregnancy test on herself and in two weeks to make sure.

x
                                    User ImagexXxx

OOC:

Timeless Seeker

Romantic Partner

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Raguel Lezekial

While Hisana had been super busy for the past couple days, Raguel decided to find something to occupy himself with. Thus, he managed to get into the guard storage room and saw lots of weapons. Guns, swords, explosives. Boy they had everything. (Hours passed and still he had not been noticed. He had disassembled a lot of the ammunition and explosives leaving gunpowder everywhere. But as the day went on it began to get darker so he lit a match to see. And them seconds later the whole room exploded violently setting alarms off everywhere as well as causing a massive tremor and knocking out the power grid. Out of complete shock out of how loud the explosion was he sat down with wide eyes, his clothes barely burned and he looked perfectly fine. He took out a lollipop and put it in his mouth happily.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

User Image
❝ when I try to find that ruthless murderer....❞

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥ the morning sunlight filled Ana-marie's cell And eventually woke her up. Two days had already passed since she had arrived on the Island and luckily there had been no signs of Marie and even some questions arose to whether or not Marie even existed. However soon after she woke up, Ana heard a loud explosion which startled her so much that Marie took the chance and took over Ana's mind. Her pendent turned black and all of her movement had been taken away as a result "what the hell?! You guys took away my ability to move?!" she yelled as she attempted to move but all she could do was continue to lay down on her bed.

❝She doesn't even know it was me!❞

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

User Image
      User Image

Hisana was starting to relax until she heard a large explosion at first she thought there was an attack or something as she made her way out the hall. As she ran to the equipment room she saw it in fire and in the middle of it all was raguel. There seemed to be people coming towards the area but luckly the smoke covered the from plain sigh as she grabbed Raguels arm as headed back to her room. She knew they will have it under control and she could hear guards getting prisoners into their cells until they managed to fix the large gap. She was locked in her room as well being she was one that was tested on.
                                    She turned to raguel once she fling him to the bed. "What is wrong with you!?" She said raising her voice. She knew she was over due and the fact that she could be pregnant and him being the father and acting that way didn't helped her make her decision easier. "Why can't I keep my eyes off you without you destroying something!" She turned away from him.

x
                                    User ImagexXxx

OOC:

Timeless Seeker

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

User Image

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
            User Image
                            The Devil’s at your door,
                            tab tab tab You
                            sold your soul,
                            Now he’s coming back for more
                            tab tab tab No fighting it, it will only make it worse.
                            You signed the line,
                            tab tab tab You said the words.
                            Get ready for the end of everything.
                            ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

tab tab tab Jacqueline rolled in her bed but only slightly since her arms and ankles being tied down kept her from doing anything. In the morning she will be allowed to move around with the jacket and sometime later its removed when she's injected with medicine to keep her powers from being used. Than the jacket is removed. As she looked at her food she heard a rumble and got up looking towards the small clock up in the wall she took notice hours had pasted since her last injection which meant it was wearing off and her powers would be fully back and thats when she would pay a visit to Claude.

tab tab tab "Hello???" She said and heard no one not even the speaker of her room go off meaning there was no one watch her. "Perfect" she mumbled and she closed her eyes taking a deep breath as she used the little bit of darkness in the room to make a small portal to exit the room. As she walked into the portal she was engulfed by darkness. Once she began to think of Claudes's cell she saw a bit of light and headed there slowly she emerged from the wall. The portal closing behind her and than she opened her eyes to see Claude. Her green eyes looked dull not it usual bright lime green. "Well.. Long time no see."

tab tab tab Jacqueline wasn't exactly well dressed to meet him her arms were bruised from all the injections she had been getting she looked paler and her eyes looked darker, almost a fading green. Her wrist still seemed pretty bad but they were more healed. "Let's chat. What were you doing in my room that night? Why did you come back" Jacqueline felt her head spin a little.
                            User Image

Timeless Seeker

Romantic Partner

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Raguel Lezekial

"I didnt...Mean for, i just was exploring... and then i made an accident.." he whimpered very scared at her tone and the lolipop fell from his mouth hitting the floor and crumbling into pieces scattering everywhere. With tears filled in his eyes he began to just cry and jumped off of the bed becomming absolutely unstable. "I didnt mean for anything to happen!" he yelled back at her and bolted out of the room and began to run down the hall just trying to get away. But once he turned a corner one of the guards spotted him and shot him twice in the stomach, the sounds of the gunshot echoing through the silent halls. Raguel dropped to the ground still crying about being yelled at not really knowing that he had been shot. The pain hurt him somewhere else, not in his stomach, but in his heart.

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

User Image
      User Image

Hisana quickly turned as she notice him make a room. She ran after him knowing that they weren't suppose to be out of their cell. But as soon as she exit her room and noticed down the hall were guards raising their weapons. "Raguel!" she shouted but it was to late the guard had fired his weapon at raguel. "no not again" she mumbled feeling a sinking in the pit of her stomach. She had witness something simaliar before. And that was the death of her sister, as she saw raguel drop to the floor. Hisana tighten her fist and closed her eyes. She felt a rush before runing towards the guard and punching him taking him down with her and began punch him repeatly slowly losing it.
                                    x
                                    User ImagexXxx

OOC:

Timeless Seeker

Romantic Partner

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Raguel Lezekial

Raguel had no idea what sense he had begun to lose first, it seemed like the guard who wasnt very far was slowly further and further away, including the sound of Hisana. As he fell forward the vision of hisana attacking the guard became disorientating, and blurry and unrecognizable. The warmph in his stomach was becomming cold. So cold. But as he fell he was able to speak even just barely, "Sana m kld" (Hisana i'm Cold.). Once he hit with a thud, the color from his eyes and skin began to fade to a pale white as he closed his eyes, his blood leaving out of him at a steady rate. The shots were placed so perfectly that the bleeding wouldnt stop for countless minutes, and by the time it would, he would be dead.

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

User Image
      User Image

Hisana could remember little after she ended up on top of the guard punching him. She woke up being strapped to a bed as she struggled she heard foot steps before a doctor emerging. "What happened?!? Why am I here?!" She said before struggling remember about what has happened to Raguel. "Calm yourself, he's find the had taken care of him you can see him soon as he is recovered. You on the other hand will be under watch for a week in here. As soon as he request for you he can see you.." The man looked at her and patted her head. "Don't worry your assistant will be taking care of you patients" She glared at him before he left all she could do is think of Raguel. How she had caused him to run off and get hurt. It was all her fault.
                                    x
                                    User ImagexXxx

OOC:

Timeless Seeker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items