Interested?

Yes 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 13 ]
No 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Just give me gold 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

User Image

Hear the story of a time long gone.

Centuries ago, the world was at peace. The guardians and the warriors worked together to keep the peace and to protect their shining light. Unlike what the name implies, the shining light was a person. The person with the purest soul in the world, one untainted by the sins, the violence and greed that filled people. This all changed one day in the middle of a storm. There was a loud crash and a scream coming from the Shining Light's room. When they got there, they discovered it was too late. Their Shining Light had been snuffed out. That was when the two groups turned on each other. The Guardians blamed the Warriors, whose job it was to keep threats out of the estate. The Warriors blamed the Guardians, whose job it was to protect the Shining light at all times. This one moment in time had caused the world to fall to chaos. The evil that was contained before was set free now that the Shining Light was gone and the protectors of that peace were at war with each other.

Their fight only lasted a few days, the two groups killing off each other until none were left. It took a few hundred years before the Shining Lights was reborn and it's protectors along with it. The Shining light held none of it memories from its past life while the Guardians and Warriors remembered everything. The two groups searched separately for the Shining Light, neither wanting it to fall into the others' hands. What they didn't know was that Fate was trying to give them a chance to fix their past mistakes and return the peace that once reigned over the world. When they failed, Fate would find a way to kill off the Shining Light, always during a storm as a reminder of their first failure, and the two groups would once again kill each other off.

Now, it's been a few hundred years since the last reincarnation. The year is now 2014 and the twelve souls have been reincarnated once again. The six Warriors, the five Guardians, and the Shining Light. Fate has made it easy on them and arranged for a chance for the ten to all be together without interference from the outside world. The Shining Light still has no idea who they are or who they were. And the two groups don't have anyway to tell who is who just yet. Before today, none of the twelve have been in contact with each other so none have had their powers awakened. Each awakens when they come into physical contact with the Shining light. As they awaken, their family seals will manifest themselves on the shoulders of the two groups. Only the Shining Light was born with their seal over their heart as a sign of being pure of soul.

Each Guardian has a defensive ability, a way to protect the Shining light. The Warriors, an offensive ability, a way to fight off any threat to the Shining light. The Shining Light has a healing ability that can only be used on its protectors. And these abilities are currently in the hands of high school boys on a special field trip. Each boy is from a different private school, chosen as representatives to help build bridges between the other schools. They have been sent out to a large cabin in the middle of nowhere to live together to allow for them to do just that. There is a lake and a hiking trail to give the students something to do, considering middle of no where means no signal or tv. All electronics have also been banned and the landline phone is for emergencies only and requires a code to be entered, a code that was only given to one student(Shining Light).
Rules

tab 1.) Follow Gaia's TOS. - If you don't know them then click --->HERE<--- and read them. You should know them by now and even if you don't for some reason, you now have no excuse since I just gave you a link to them.

tab 2.) I AM GOD!! - This is my thread so if I ask you to do something please do so. My word is law. I am also here if you have any questions. Got it? Good.

tab 3.) No godmodding! - It's honestly just plain annoying. There are no gods here (Aside from me). Although if you think you are, feel free to bring it up to me. I'll be happy to give you directions to the nearest mental hospital. You've go some serious problems if you think you're a god. Lol.

tab 4.) Keep it PG-13 - I don't mind cussing but please keep it to a minimum. There isn't a need for excessive use of it and in my personal opinion, not much need for any use of them though sometimes they are the only thing that fits in. Also, NO CYBERING! If the clothes come off, time-skip. No one wants to read that. Well we might but it's not allowed.

tab 5.) Make decent posts. - I'm not going to say "oh this is a lazy lit. rp or and adv lit. rp." I don't think of labeling an rp that way. All I'm asking is for at least two decent sized paragraphs. Sometimes that's all I can come up with. Also I'm not saying you have to be an English major in your posts either. I understand some people aren't exactly experts on the English language and I also understand people make mistakes. I'm one of them. I am asking that you try for good grammar and spelling. Not that hard right?

tab 6.) Use some decoration - What I mean by that is make your post look pretty. A picture, name, and color is all I'm asking. Nothing too blinding. Using colors like this and this are not acceptable. They are not only hard to read, they give people headaches. Also nothing smaller than 9 font please. I'm being generous since I honestly don't care for anything smaller than 10.

tab 7.) Be respectful - Be nice to the other role play members. We're all here to have fun so if you have a problem with someone, let me know and I can talk to them. I don't mind drama and fighting in the rp but in the ooc, I want you all to be friends and make beautiful plots together.

tab 8.) Be active - I'm not asking you to be make posts every day, most people have a life outside Gaia unlike me. I am asking that you post at least three times a week unless you tell me otherwise. I don't want this rp to die simply because you don't ever post. If you join, post. Don't just join and then we never hear from you again. Also if you have to leave, let us know and don't just up and disappear. I understand things come up so just tell me. I don't bite....Hard.....

tab 9.)Multiple Characters- I don't mind if you want to play more than one character, I often do, but don't take two spots if you are going to hold up the rp or drop one because you can't keep up with it. I'd honestly prefer if everyone only played one character simply because I want to allow as many people as possible to enjoy the rp with us.

tab 10.) No murderers! - That means no killing another character unless the other person and myself have agreed to it. Also, if you do get in fights, remember that you aren't invincible. That doesn't mean I'm saying you have to get hit every time but that does mean that you have to get hit sometimes. Ya that should be up in godmodding under auto-hitting and whatever but it fits here too and it's still in the rules so you should know to follow it.

tab 11.) MOST IMPORTANT RULE - ......Have fun. That's what the rp is here for so if you don't plan to have fun, please leave. Also, when making a profile put a heart somewhere in it so I know you read all of these rules.

tab 12.) New rules - Any rules I forgot or any I have to add will be in red.
Know your Facts

tab 1.) Each of the Warriors and Guardians have the memories from their past lives. They regained their memories when they turned 13.

tab 2.) They do not have the defensive or offensive abilities until they have come into contact with the Shining Light. A simple touch from him awakens their ability and the family seal appears on their shoulder, not the shoulder blade but the shoulder, as if fading in to place. Nothing flashy like a bright light and the mark is suddenly there. It is on the right shoulder is you're a Guardian, the left for Warriors.

tab 3.) The only ways for the Shining light to be recognized before contact with him is the seal on his chest, just above his heart. The other is when within arms length from the Shining light, any pain or injuries disappear.

tab 4.) Each person is from a different private school. twelve people, twelve schools. You are the top of your class for something. It could be anything from sports or academics to art or music.

tab 5.) Bringing harm or letting harm come to the Shining light causes a great deal of pain pounding through your head. This is of course only if you are the one harming him or where near enough to have kept harm from coming to him. Him harming himself in some way is the only exception.

tab 6.) Since you are high school students and it is during the school year, you have been given a folder full of assignments that will be due upon your return to school. So you aren't just up there having a big party skipping school and you aren't doing things for the school on your vacation.

If you have a question about anything else, ask me and I'll answer. If it something everyone needs to know or if I think of something else myself, it will get added in numbered in red.
Tour Your Temporary Home

The Cabin
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
I couldn't find a pic I approved of for the rooms so you'll have to make do with a description. The décor is fairly bland, neutral colors. Each person is rooming with one other. Each room has two twin beds, one on each room, with a night stand for each. At the end of each bed is a trunk that is full of extra blankets and doubles as a seating bench. There are two dressers, one for each student, and a small closet to share.

The whole cabin is filled with hardwood floors.

The Forest
User Image

The Lake
User Image

Fill out your Applications.

I'll give you a day from when I accept your reserve to finish up and send in your profile. Any longer without notifying me will result in you losing your spot.

I will not accept anyone without a reserve first.
Title them "(Insert desired role) : My Job Is..." or I won't accept it.
As an example. Guardian 1 : My Job Is...

[imgleft]150x150 Character[/imgleft][imgleft]150x150 Family seal[/imgleft][color=color1]My Fate is Decided: [color=gray]Role[/color]

I am called: [color=gray]Character name[/color]

I'm kind of like this: [color=gray]Personality trait•trait•trait[/color]

I just turned: [color=gray]Age. 15-18.[/color]

My power: [color=gray]One power, gained when awakened.[/color]

My master: [color=gray]Username[/color][/color]

Once I accept your reserve, you are welcome to start on your profile and then send it to me.
Title them "To Protect The Shining Light" if you're a Guardian. "To Fight For The Shining Light" for Warriors.
As an example. To Protect The Shining Light

[align=center][img]Photo here[/img][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=color1][u][color=color2][size=16][color=color3]☽[/color]Who I am[color=color3]☾[/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][size=12]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]My name: [color=gray]Current name[/color]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]I go by: [color=gray]Nicknames[/color]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]I'm this tall and this heavy: [color=gray]Height and Weight[/color]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]Who I am: [color=gray]Personality[/color]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]My life thus far: [color=gray]Brief bio[/color]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]I like: [color=gray]What you like[/color]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]I dislike: [color=gray]what you dont like[/color]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]I gained: [color=gray]Your ability[/color]
[color=color1]â–º[color=color3]I excel at: [color=gray]What class you are at the top of. Music, art, sports, academics, etc.[/color]
[u][color=color2][size=16][color=color3]☽[/color]Who I'm not[color=color3]☾[/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][size=12]
[color=color1]✦[color=color3]Who I'm not:[color=gray]User name
[color=color1]✦[color=color3]Notice me:[color=gray]Posting color[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Meet the Students

The Shining Light

User ImageUser ImageMy Fate is Decided: The Shining Light

I am called: Leonore Casey

I'm kind of like this: Cheery•Friendly•Outgoing

I just turned: 15

My power: Healing

My master: Haven-Sanctuary-16

The Guardians

User ImageUser ImageMy Fate is Decided: Guardian one

I am called: Zackary Morg

I'm kind of like this: Stubborn• sensible•content

I just turned: Seventeen.

My power: Gravitation Manipulation.

My master: vampireninja_500

User ImageUser ImageMy Fate is Decided: Guardian 2

I am called: Michael Dayton

I'm kind of like this: stubborn•sarcastic•loyal

I just turned: 18.

My power: The ability to create a shield from the ground. Think Earthbending from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

My master: mangekyo-user85

User ImageUser ImageMy Fate is Decided: Guardian 3

I am called: Francis Claude Martel

I'm kind of like this: Friendly•Sarcastic•Flirty

I just turned: 16

My power: Illusions

My master: DraumrOrum

User ImageUser ImageMy Fate is Decided: Guardian Four

I am called: Jayce Valentyne

I'm kind of like this: Cocky, Free-Loving, Flirt

I just turned: Eighteen

My power: Time Manipulation