Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Head Maid:
After cleaning the ceiling she stuffed the minigun into god knows where and proceeded to the small snail and picked it up by the shell.

"It's you Bunny, how is it that you make things dirtier whenever you clean up. It is quite paradoxical. States the Head Maid in a slightly irritated tone."
The Head Maid said. She was very tempted to just flick Bunny out the window but Bunny was a servant, and the Head Maid wasn't allowed to do anything that would harm them horribly. Though Bunny was extremely un-productive, whatever he cleaned up always got filthy by his own slime. In which case the Head Maid would have to clean it up in the end. She didn't know whether or not she could change Bunny back though considering she was a robot.

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Warning: The post you are about to read may cause severe brain trauma, read at your own risk.

Raizen

The living brain was staring at the immobile body of the torpedo acted Raizen and trying to think of a way to get back inside - for whatever reason. "This idiot just had te' pull me out didn' eh" the brain muttered, it was about to make it's way into the crater to start trying to get back into Raizen's head when all of a sudden something had started prodding him. Oi! what the hell?! I'll skin you alive ye hear?!" The brain shouted in anger before noticing the culprit was already off to poking Raizen with the same implement. "Get back here woman!" The brain yelled as it jumped into the crater quickly approaching the woman. "Stop bein' stupid and make yerself useful - help me get back inside his head!" The brain demanded as soon as it was in a reachable distance from the woman and Raizen. Raizen himself was basically unresponsive to the prodding except for the point has passed gas - which oddly enough emitted a large cloud of gas that was easily thick enough to get lost in, not to mention the smell was horrendus.

Warning: You were warned...

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300

~Wonder Snail Bunnito...... Bunny.~

Eye stalks untangled he looked up at the Head Maid in fear. Or as bout as much fear a featureless snail could give. He kept moving his slimy bottom in an effort to get away but held by her hand he could do nothing more but make a slimy mess to drip down below him. "I didn't mean it. I was trying to figure out a way for me to get around with out my feet touching the floor. Please don't squish me." He gave her eyes that looked very out of place for a snail and better suited for some anime, had he known what an anime was.

His little snail heart was racing so fast that he thought he might die. "I promise to not make a mess again."

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Del:
Upon Raizen passing gas, Del moved out of the crater and covered her face with her employee apron.

"There's no way I'm going anywhere near there! If you want me to get you in there you'd have to make it worth while for me!" Del said as the smell was making her ill. Even if she did know how to put the brain back into Raizen's body, she would not go near that monkey with that toxic gas.

It was then a bird flew over, smelled the gas and fell down to the ground dead. Del started to slowly back away though, not run away since the brain could offer something. She then looked at the brain.

"You know, I thought you'd be a lot smaller....or non existent."

Dapper Loiterer

5,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
Alastor, Demon Taxman of the Overlady

In a rare moment of, perhaps, kindness? No, no, more likely pragmatism, he decided to begin mailing some more of his audit warning slips to the merry peasants of Shadowhaven (instead of delagating the task to one of his underlings). Oh wait, they were citizens now, never mind... Still, he made his way for the post office, completely ignoring the fact that it was being robbed. He simply walked up to the front counter, and opened up his briefcase, pulling out a massive ammount of letters. In fact, it looked as though that number of envelopes wouldn't even fit inside a truck, let alone a briefcase. "Yes, I'll need all these delivered by tomorrow morning. Or else."

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Head Maid:
"How would one go about preventing you to spreading slime everywhere then. It's quite bothersome to clean up. Questions Head Maid with a tone of authority." The Head Maid said as she placed Bunny on her shoulder and walked. This wasn't out of kindness or anything. It was so that there would be no more slime on the ground. She would have to do with the slime on her shoulder though that was slowly oozing down.

"It would be simple if this snail curse of yours was gone. Have you asked a mage about it? Questions Head Maid"
The Head Maid didn't like Bunny for the sole reason that he made the castle dirty so if there was a way to prevent that, the Head Maid would pursue it. Bunny's clothes had fallen to the ground with a splat. They too were slimey in which case the Head Maid looked at some servants.

"Wash these, declares Head Maid." The Head Maid said as some of the other servants got gloves and picked up the clothes.
[[Rufus]]

Rufus made a sharp turn when he heard a melodic voice come from Head Maiden's... Well, from Head Maiden. A more logical part might have told him to run, but instead, he stood there with his mouth hanging wide open. His head told him to leave, but his heart said otherwise. It was then that he (finally) noticed the snail. At that moment, Rufus would have done almost anything for it. He couldn't have it getting back to the other snails that he was a bad friend. Surely, it would get to the rabbits and he'd have a whole forest of angry animals by the time he went to visit again. But it was The Head Maid. Was Rufus stupid enough to pick a fight with her? This author didn't think so.

And just as he was about to do just that, Head Maid walked away and Rufus sulked. He had been rejected by a girl he had never spoken to.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300

"I did ask a mage about it and they said unless I know who did it to me they can't fix it." Bunny said bobbing his little eye stalks as a nodding motion. "And I figured if I had something on my shoes, maybe like wheels or something I wouldn't leave a slime trail. Cause the slime only comes if my feet touch the floor." Having been on her shoulder he felt slightly safer and yet still scared at anytime. All she had to do was feel like he was a bother and step on him.

He watched his only pair of clothes get carted away from him and he sighed. "I need to find a girl to change me back. I need a kiss."

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Warning: The post you are about to read may cause severe brain trauma, read at your own risk.

Raizen

The brain having not to long ago grown a nose when it became living - had run out of the crater and started coughing like mad. "I always wondered why people ran away when it's butt cheeks jiggled" The brain said in between coughs. It wasn't long before he caught on to what the woman had said. "Are you stupid?! yer talkin' te' the brain of a God! I can grant whatever ye' wish for!" The brain spoke to defend his case after all it was more or less true - being able to do something was different from knowing how to though. "But I need te' be in the body of the God in order te' work 'im ya know" The brain continued trying to ignore the comment on his size in comparison to Raizen's intelligence or the apparent lack thereof, but he was to hot temepered not to respond. "Well ain't ye' a smart a** - ye must take yerself for some sorta genius, among the slow circles" The brain made it's retort and waited for a reaction from the woman.

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Head Maid:
"I was designed in the form of a female body, would I count? Asks Head Maid in a curious tone" The Head Maid asked, she didn't have qualms kissing a snail considering she was a robot. However, there was the possibility it wouldn't work, or that something crazy might happen. Who knew but it didn't hurt to try.

The Head Maid went to her room which was a bit like a robotics lab rather than a normal room. She looked around and found a pair of robotic like boots that had wheels.

"These were originally a boot modification for myself. I can create a pair for you as well. They clean the floor as you skate across the floor. Shall I make you a pair? Suggests the Head Maid" The Head Maid suggested. She was actually quite good when it came to making things, like clothes and such. However, she also had a bunch of different add ons for herself that she often used at different times.

Del:
"Would Raizen even know about the promise? Oh well, uhm if I get you back in your body will you get the Overlady's son, Zenon to like me?" Del asked with sparkly eyes. In this universe of the Overlady, Del was Zenon's fan/stalker. Half the reason she snuck into the castle was to sneak a glimpse at Zenon, or just straight up peep at him. She was talented at illusions so no one noticed, even with her limiter.

"Alright, well......maybe I could get the ring of shrinking from my sister and then you can get back in your body. But it's really expensive and sis just decreased my family discount. But, if I can get Zenon to like me......so would you be able to get Zenon to like me if I help?"

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cas: Calculating some numbers.
"Hmm, looks like Alastor collected a bunch of taxes....Probably should put invest it into some jobs. That way people will earn more money. And then returns to us, and if they have spare, spend it at my shop." Cas said to herself as she wrote it down in a planner. Cas tended to spend the money Alastor earned in ways so it ended up back to the people. In which case Alastor would tax more, and Cas would spend it more. Cas made sure that it was always in equilibrium and in fact the economy boosted because of this. Cas decided to get some fresh air and walked through the castle. She then saw Rufus who was walking down the hallway.

"Hey Rufus." Cas said simply. She didn't have much of an opinion on the guy. He was just a guy who apparently worked at CID.

Dapper Spotter

"just had to be 'meatloaf monday', didn't it?... screw it. i'm makin' a cheese sandwich." said gedd to himself, sighing as he went into the food storage areas, grabbed some bread, and several different kinds of cheeses... gouda, pepper jack, and aged dwarven cheddar were his choice. he assembled it into a sammich, put it in an oven for a bit to get the cheese melty and warm it all up, then started eating... it was good, but his mom always made it better than he did... then he went back to the labs, deciding to avoid the ancient weapon for a bit and work on his personal one-of-a-kind revolver... it had seven shots, chambered for .300 whisper rounds, and a secondary barrel, which the cylinder revolved around, which carried a 12 gauge shotshell... it was also wickedly accurate and had attachable scopes and stocks, meant to further increase accuracy. it even had an attachable silencer, which, due to its design, actually increased accuracy and reduced recoil somewhat... now, he was cleaning, maintenancing, and tightening all the parts... it was his creation, and he did NOT want it to get fouled up in the slightest! sure, he didn't use it often, but he wanted it to be ready for anything... especially if the base was found by legionaries and they had to move... AGAIN!

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300

"I'm sure a kiss from you might work. You said you were made to be like a girl so it might. If not I'm not sure what I'm going to do." He said in his small voice. He stretched an eye stalk out to look at the boots and somehow managed a smile. "That would help me be not such a bother and help clean at the same time. I'd be grateful if you could mistress."

Maybe his job would get easier and perhaps the Head Maid wasn't as bad as he thought she was. After all she was offering to help him in two ways.

Dapper Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Head Maid:
The Head Maid put Bunny on a table and kissed the snail and wiped off the slime with a handkerchief.

"Do not call me mistress. I am a servant here and thus I do not deserve the title of a master. States Head Maid in a firm tone." The Head Maid said as she looked at the boots and tried to find a way so Bunny could use them. She modified them to be worn by a male human. Since they were originally made for her, she would have just taken off her feet and and replaced them. She modified them.

Of course, what she didn't tell Bunny was that the boots were equipped with acceleration devices which made one go at sound breaking speeds in a matter of seconds. However the Head Maid deemed this unimportant to mention. She never had much trouble with them.

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Raizen

"Oh? Zenon as in the Overlady's son? you want to twist his wee heart tae yer affections? now ain't that sweet" The brain spoke obviously finding it sort of disgusting but after all he was a brain could anyone expect him to be some lovey-dovey soul - well it was doubtful anyone could belief he could walk and talk either. "But aye he would know, after all I'm the brain that controls 'im!" The brain yelled - by the end of the day his throat (does he have one?) would probably be very sore either that or someone would have gone deaf from the amount of yelling he did. "Well 'urry up and go get it and I'll make the princey all lovey dovey for ye" The brain spoke he had to wonder if speaking out in the open about doing anything with the son of the Overlady was wise especially because he wasn't hidden in the nice and durable head of Raizen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces