Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calm, cool, and collected. No matter the situation. No matter the company.

Sprinting to catch up with the other two lotus members of the team that he was assigned to, Zoshyma wondered if he would get to the warehouse in time to actually help. As he neared the location he noticed random bodies on the ground."Looks like the went this way." He followed the trail making his way to the spot where was supposed to meet his group.

Anxious Genius

User Image

As Mr. Zoshyma entered the lumberjack and saw the bodies laying on its dirty grounds, the "visitor" suddenly decided to enlighten his path by some defenseless bright that surrounded his persona walking towards him. Of course he came from inside and looked splendid as usual, pale like always, but his malicious aura seemed to have randomly changed into some angelic matter, as if nothing but goodness and justice were emanating from his presence. This unknown visitor looked calm and, at the same time, remotely hasty when stopping a few steps away from the Lotus third party member. "My friend! I am glad that you have finally found your way here." Said when crossing paths with the black-hooded youngster. He was smiling and his voice would remind him of some elegant poet, inspired by the tenacious actions that his organization dared to reply against China's injustice. "Miss Swallowtail and Mr. Rakmada are fighting ferociously on the very core of this establishment. We must hurry to their aid. Come! Let us go! Quickly!" He added, turning his back already while beginning to run toward a tunnel to the right which darkness supplied all the way in, but the visitor used his unexplainable ability to brighten the whole scene. No time for introductions, he thought, and even if Mr. Zoshyma desired to question the enigmatic person whatsoever, he already had all the answers needed to continue on with Celeste's impeccable strategy.

While looking for Miss Swallowtail and Mr. Rakmada he came across a man in black that offered his help. Reluctantly Zoshyma follows not knowing what else to do."What is your name sir?/ Zoshyma Atawashi./ This would be my name."Trying to hide it as much as he could he activate his aura and prepared for anything that may occur.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. Jack Matthews .::~::.
User Image
America's Hired Muscle

Jack sat back up, coughing up a mixture of blood and stray bullets, wiping his hand on the ground as he rose back to his feet. Seem like they hadn't taken himself, what a waste. His shirt was riddled with holes and blood and he had nothing to show for it, what a waste. He rubbed the side of his head for a moment, realizing that he was getting shot, seems like something went down. He proceeded slowly towards the mill, seeing the unconscious guards along the way, what a waste. He had wanted a chance to make some people vanish from this earth, but knocking them unconscious prevented him from doing so with peace of mind. Still, the boy from earlier had done the job for now, he could only hope he could make it last until something more suitable was found.

Jack started to step over the already unconscious guards, curious of who had beaten him to the punch. He hadn't taken but a few steps in before he was face to face with three armed guards. "So which of you little pricks was the one that shot me," he taunted them, they conversed amongst themselves but Jack wasn't exactly an expert in speaking Chinese and couldn't make out what they were saying. In a flash of a second, pain. One of the guards had drawn a knife, plunging upward though chin. Jack stood motionless for a moment as he grew muscle tissue into his left arm, grabbing the mans wrist and held the blade in place. He moved his right hand to his shirt, unbuttoning it. The others looked in horror as his attacker was suddenly no more. The other two began to fire their weapons into Jack, but their efforts were ignored as he grabbed onto their faces. dozens of small bone shard emerged from his palms, wiping his hands across the two men's faces as he released them, shredding the flesh of their faces from bone. They began to scream as they dropped their weapons a fell to the floor. Only taking a few moments before their screams stopped and they joined the void as well.

When it was all over, Jack shown no real battle damage, his gun wounds had but healed. Only his shirt told the story, riddled with plenty of holes and covered with more then just his blood now. Buttoning back up his shirt, again spitting blood from the corner of his mouth, "Guess I should be a hair more careful, eh," he joked to himself, something only he got. In his own mind, his, abilities made him immortal, even if that wasn't the true case. But it didn't take him from taking unnecessary risk nonetheless. But whatever his own personal feelings with the matter, he had a businessman to find. He really wasn't looking forward to being chewed out over the mess if he didn't save this dealer, although the $500 from the man earlier would easily take care of any loss of wages on his part. With a tad bit more stretching, he proceeded forward, finally coming to realization that he would actually have to try and be a bit stealthy. even if he felt that he couldn't die, he would have to get get this fella out alive as well.
User Image

+It wasn't so late when the two ladies came across the giant man after brutally murdering the poor shameless guards. Celeste admired the massacre from afar, even if it practically meant a powerful threat to her susceptible companion. Both arrived coming right from the insides of the darkened cutter house, approaching the dangerous foreigner. "My... what a handsome man... I'm sure the ladies should fall for his enigmatic and painful appearance ~ " she thought to herself, mocking the tall rescuer.
-Good evening, young sir. We are loyal members of The Order of the Lotus, and we have come to this abandoned lumberjack for one special purpose.- Began saying Celeste, whose eyes seemed sullenly falling in love with the man but she actually was staring at his healing rate, the blood stains from around his clothes cautivated her attention more than ever. -This is, however, a restricted area already ~ Might I ask what your objective for being here and reason for assassinate these men, is?-
Celeste's voice was not that from a harsh lady nor a serious matter when speaking so gently towards other people in her presence, it was but a mere tone of sweetness coming from a girl wandering in silent dreams of a rather comprehensive mother or an eager sister, both revealing a friendly british and elegan accent. And even if all the time she seemed lost in some beautiful illusion, she was always paying attention to every single detail surrounding her concern.
This Jack fellow should have noticed she was holding a long katana in her right hand while asking those presumptuous questions, but couldn't have discovered the meaning behind the blondie pushing in the frame of her expensive glasses, to signal the innocent child at her left side, standing.
User Image

The signal, she saw it sideways and understood what it meant to act quickly. So suddenly, her eyes started to fade, those scarlet and round pupils looked somewhat phantasmagoric while pretending to stare at the dead bodies a few steps away. However, the girl was transmitting energy to a place surrounding two men, one who fell victim to the other, both evil tycoons of this polluted world. The wood cutter's blade seemed distorted for a few seconds, letting Mr. Black know that she was already present at the situation. "Lotus is at the door..." Echoed the girl's sweet and angelical voice all inside the Black Spider member's brain, before vanishing the strange wave that was distorting the blade.
Back to the main corridor, where behind this were the torturer and the rest of the guards, while Wei being up somewhere almost nearby, Judy's eyes returned to normal as she kept staring at the stench of death coming out of the cadavres laying down the bloody path. Some disturbing scene could have played inside her fragile head, but nothing happened as the conversation between Celeste and the tall victim, seemed to have begun. She felt useless against this ferocious situation, hopeless if needed said towards what bothered her as some memories hidden beneath the surface of her wounded heart, were trying to carry her away.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. Jack Matthews .::~::.
User Image
America's Hired Muscle

Jack began to fidget with the knife still lodged in his head as two new arrivals showed up. Only taking a brief moment to see just how out numbered he was until he focused back on what he was doing, ignoring the woman's words until he dislodged the knife. Carefully pulling it out to allow his his flesh to regrow to avoid any more blood loss. "Order of the Lotus? What is that, Chinese freemasonry," he spoke, not really caring whatever these lotus were. So long as they stayed out of his way, he'd do the same. Apparently hadn't done anything big against the trading industries, seeing as how he hadn't had to deal with them. The asking what he was doing, he wasn't paid to fill everyone in.

Jack also didn't like that the pair appeared to be armed. If he had picked up anything back home, it's that you never brought a weapon to a fight you didn't intend to use. But if there was anything he didn't care for, it was killing women and children. Seemed like like he'd already killed a kid, only seemed fitting that his luck was going to round that out, or so he thought. Although he still one trick, intimidation, something that worked quite well one his non-occult attuned targets in the past.

This part however revolved more around his old curse. Turned out doing a shake down on occult practitioner's have a way to bite you in the a**. They had cursed ol' Jack with a certain hunger, cannibalism as the rest of the world called it. No matter what he did, he would rave the flesh of his fellow man for the rest of his life. He still ate normal food, and it never truly satisfied him. Although a trip to Germany changed everything. There, they practiced the arts of Necromancy. Turns out that it wasn't much more of understanding the manipulating the body of others, and he turned such knowledge upon himself. Turned out devouring others and then being able to manipulate it within your own body was quite the potent combination.

Jack proceeded to unbutton his top once more. So much for his stealth route, that had fallen though the floor before it even started yet again. But as he did so, it revealed the only remaining wound his body held. A large scar that ran from the top of his ribcage down to his pelvis, not exactly fearsome by itself, but it was more with what he did with it. His left hand grabbed the cross he wore around his neck, bringing it up to mouth as he said a silent prayer only audible to himself. His other hand, he traced the scar with his index finger, the wound opening up as he did so. Once finished, he used his hands and placed his fingers inside the wound, pulling his chest open. Inside were rows of bone shards, acting as teeth inside his body. Fleshy tendrils proceed to roll out of his chest maw, flailing about momentarily until they found the corpses of his would-be attackers. Pulling them into the maw, his body acting as a powerful meat grinder, shredding the corpses in a matter of seconds before sending the rest into his specialized stomach acid. Their bodies would be broken down for any resources he could use and store them with his bodies cells. Anything else, clothing, weapons and the like would merely be expelled though the maw moment later. It may not have been the most lovely sight, but he found it an excellent way to get people pay up on debts, no one quite wanted to be fed alive to Jack's maw.

Jack then attempted to plan out his next set of actions. He could only assume that this guy was going to be in the center of place, make it that more difficult to extract and allow reinforcements equal time to arrive from every which direction. There in itself lie the next problem, where was the center. Suppose his only real option was wander around aimlessly, eating whoever who found, and hope for the best. Seemed like a reasonable option, but something told him the dealer likely wouldn't be alive if he did that. Bah, hostage rescue certainly wasn't turning out to be his strong point, that was for sure. Taking a few steps forward, the fleshy tendrils of his maw dragged along the ground on either side of him.

Jack then turned once more towards the female pair, still unsure what to think about them. friend or foe. Despite the woman's tone of voice, he had already met enough wierdos today and certainly wasn't going to lower his guard just because he was dealing with women. His ma had shown him women might even be more dangerous. It was quite easy to see the threat in an oversized man, but not so easily read though the opposite sex.

Anxious Genius

User Image

*Pain..............................................*
"Oh, my dear... you have so much ahead of you, such a bright future unfolding right before you."
*Did I hurt your feelings or is this mere jelousy?
I can feel your hatred growing up from inside of you, the way you compete with me to demonstrate you're even better. I know you do. And I know I hurt your pride when I came here, I lured your inner envy so I could see how pathetic you are in reality.*

"It isn't true; you have no future, you will be stuck here forever, you won't ever be recognized by anyone and they will eventually forget about you. It's that simple."
*Let it all out on me, I can still keep on and beat you ruthelessly, because it's that simple; you're NO match for me.*
The things you hide.
"Who is this speaking to me?" Mumbled the pale and mysterious guy to himself. A rather confusing set of voices began torturing his mind and soul. He suddenly felt his inspiration had abandoned him a few minutes ago, even when arriving at the point of interview, the web of shadows he controlled before was now being cleared by some stupid light he never used. "Is it that I..... is it that someone...? No......... it can't be................ It can't Be."

"Aahhhh, I'm glad we finally found the responsible for so many horrible deaths around this neverending nightmare." Said when arriving at the hallway where his two loyal companions were facing off against the monstruous murderer. "You sold yourself for so little money and yet, you dare to call us "freemasonry"? I really wonder what is worse....... you know?" And smiled cynically, almost challenging him to awaken some kind of coarse response, an insult to the ego he never even cared for. His hands were inside his trousers' pockets and he was standing at the far right side of Judy, which means he was at Jack's left side, right in the space inbetween those two figures. This was a closed path, underneath some wooden roof made a long time ago, but the visitor imagined being in the outskirts of the place, where most trees would seem notoriously cut as if they were headless people just standing right below the horrible sunlight, burning the rest of their dismembered bodies. He felt the imaginary breeze caressing his black hair once again like if the wind was blowing gently only for him. He felt comfortable enough to stay nostalgic for that moment that could last forever even if destiny were to interfere with his ambitions. And even now, distracted by the bizarre paradise he created to himself for such an intimidating moment, his consciousness dissipated into thin air.
But why? How come he could be right here at this moment when he actually was with the other Lotus member in that tunnel? What happened?

At the very beginning of the search, from where the two started running across the darkest place of the whole construction, he answered his name, obviously fake. "My name is Sheng Hyoma, but you, my friend, may call me Hartman. Only do not ask why, please..." and laughed. Even if he was not sure enough to tell if the person following him understood the joke, he still believed in the possibility of ridiculing himself to some moronic stranger.
But at the utmost obscurity in the core of the tunnel's nature, the cynic stopped and surely the other guy did as well.
*I'll prove to you that you're nothing but a jealous ******** who can't stand my awesomeness.*
"Did you say something?" Estranged he asked when turning around. He even frowned a little before smiling once again and going back to his former position, giving his back one more time to that unknown Lotus follower. He went down on his knees and put both hands on the ground, his pale and bare hands. Something created fear among the tunnel and whatever human being was present would fall victim to this unexpected change of events, victim to confusion, victim to a certain undesirable moment of what they were afraid. His smile was some tenacious black line when his face stopped being pale, but only to embody the pure white painting it. His eyes disappeared into some horrible void probably never seen before; some darkness that aroused his enigmatic persona, twisting it into an undescribable black hole. Afterwards, a bright and small motion of light began to crawl around himself, growing on and on, slowly as if it was devouring the tunnel's inner obscurity and changing it into the same purity the visitor had his face covered with. Then, the light illuminated the whole place so brightly that nothing could be seen at that moment. It was so powerful, a wide energy making its way around the whole space, whiteness that could easily blind anyone if they were not to cover their already blinded eyes. "The truth hurts..." he said, smiling victoriously, right before some random electricity created lightning from the floor and up to the shinning roof.
Nobody knows what happened after.

[-Celeste....
I know you can be a bare witness of this troublesome dilemma I have let endanger my logic. And even if I make no sense when expressing my darkest feelings in my poetry, I can still sense your determination of polishing your life against mine. You're not the flower of my soul but the rose my skin has crossed. You're the darkness of my heart, yet the light that made it shine. If rain arranges my ruin, then the clouds will make it grow, but if you contaminate the atmosphere, then I shall challenge you no more
.-]
"How is it that I feel so in love?
When I'm actually not........."

And he stared into the ground, some reckless void that caught his eye and took advantage of his weakness to control his lost glimpse. He said nothing else at all, still smiling, still contemplating the nothingness down there. Jack and the other two girls could have said something about it, maybe they will, but even so... he would hear it no more.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Guanlong Wei
The Shadow's Hand

User Image
Lady Swallowtail
The Mysterious Hostess

Rakmada was a swift and accurate fighter, he managed to take down dozens of rebels without killing any of them... truly a master of the stealth arts. He led Lady swallowtail to a shadowy corner of the building up a bunch of stairs. He peeked through the door where he thought the hostage was being held. "He's not here" He said quietly to his partner. An ominous feeling tingled up both their spines. "Something strange is going on.

Then they heard a low whistle coming further above them.

They looked up and saw a man wearing a fedora smiling down at them. His hand motioned them to run to him.

Gritting his teeth at the seriousness of the situation, Rakmada ran up the stairs with Ms. Swallowtail to an open platform littered with woodcutting machinery. A man lay tied to a sliding board in front of a rotating saw.

The man in the fedora smiled and closed his pocketwatch. "Its nice to meet you both in person..." The man sat next to his hostage and tipped down the rim of his hat. "You were the ones messing up our plans for quite some time now... We were watching what you guys were doing, and I gotta say were impressed..." The man's slit eyes appeared cheerful and tranquil, like those of a monk's. "However, I have to politely ask you to step out of our business, our organizations have nothing to do with each other nor do we have any personal vendettas against any of you... it would serve you well if you'd stop poking your noses in our business..." The man took off his hat and brushed his hair back with his hand.

Rakmada grit his teeth, both in impatience and fear. Ms. Swallowtail watched him clench his fist, she knew the original plan of having no confrontations would not succeed this time. "Out of your business huh?" Rakmada grinned. "What if I pound your face instead? Do you know who we are?" He asked.

The man rubbed his temple. "Such a temper... I'm not here to pick a fight, Im just here to warn you..."

Rakmada took this chance to attack the man, he puched the man in the gut, and he spilled blood out of his mouth... Rakmada grinned and tried to attack the man's vital points. The man took all the blows. After a strike to the face, the man turned to face Rakmada and grinned. "I'm not ordered to kill you..." He said ominously.

Suddenly the man drove a spinning back kick into Rakmada's chest. Rakmada's eyes opened wide in realization of something horribly wrong.

The man's heel was equipped with a hidden blade. It was pushed just under Rakmada's sternum, piercing his lung. "... But no one said I'm not supposed to kill you neither!" The man grinned as he plucked his foot away from Rakmada's chest, leaving the blade in his chest. He did a jumping spinning back kick striking the base of the knife... making it go deeper into the fallen hero's chest.

"RAKMADAAAAA!!!!!" The lady cried out in terror and panic.

Rakmada fell to his knees as the man kicked him in the neck, killing him painlessly and without much suffering. "I only wanted to talk..." The man sighed and smiled at Swallowtail. "He was a great fighter, but I knew he lacked purpose, I can tell he no longer wants to live... like how an antelope runs in futility from a hungry lion... pointless, wasted energy. It's bad for antelopes to bite lions... those who don't know their place will only be punished by the order of nature. My my... how philosophical of me... I'm not usually like this" The man placed his hat back to his head and approached Swallowtail.

She took a fighting stance and attempted to strike the man in blind rage. The man easily dodged and blocked most of strikes. "Listen, I'm not the type of guy to strike beautiful women, besides... I am supposed to leave one of you alive to keep as a hostage... It's better you than him you know? Please stop... I can kill you anytime I want to yknow..." The man said as he slapped off most of the strikes.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!? WHY DID YOU..." The lady almost ran out of breath as she lost all grace in her strikes... fear and rage blinded her.

"When you step on an ant... do you ask yourself 'why did I kill it'?" The man disappeared into the shadows and appeared farther ahead. "If you calm down, I might just tell you a little bit about us... I bet my 'co-workers' wont be happy to know that I gave you little hints... but I'm nicer than they are. Come on, lets just talk alright?" The man grinned and unbuttoned his cuff.

Swallowtail watched, ready to strike again.

The man revealed his wrist. A spider tattoo is marked on his right wrist... at the center of it is an ancient Chinese symbol for "Devil". "I am known as Mr. Black... a member of the Black Spider clan..." He smiled. "I play the role of 'the Devil'," He explained as the saw continued to rotate. "Devil, Dragon, Tiger, Phoenix, Qilin..." He listed. "There are five elite members of our clan... I happen to be the weakest..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Now, I want to know a little about your little group..."

Swallowtail remained silent.

"H-hey! that's not fair... I gave you my secret, now give me yours! I'll get in trouble with my 'co-workers' if you dont fess up!" The man appeared casual and friendly despite having his face stained by Rakmada's blood. "I didnt want to do this, but I guess I have to take you after all..."
User Image

+Immediately struck by the lighting of endearment, Celeste felt the urge to fall asleep into some endless dream of romantic features, probably being attached to no feeling in particular, only to be swallowed by the darkness emanating from all around the place. She realized how perfect her strategy was working, gaining total control of the situation would only rise her moral, making her eager enough to portray the real devilish kid she had inside. And so, the romantic lady turned her eyes on the man-eater sellsword, almost as tender as before but feeling already cynical to debate the fact that he had no intentions to answer her questions.
-Be that as it may, foreigner.- Replied gently, still looking stupidly lost in inspiration but about to unsheathe her sword. She worried about Judy but that was the least of her problems (if she actually had any at this moment), nevertheless, tossed the case around and held the katana with her right hand, pointing exactly at the fearless warrior at presence.
-Jack Matthews.- She spoke, she knew his name. -I hereby declare you an enemy of The Order and everything you say will be turned against you. And since our differences are irreconciliable, you let us no other choice but to lay harm upon yourself.- Finished sounding serious enough, still in love, still stunned by some inspirational matter even realizing that her pale male friend wasn't paying any attention at all. Meanwhile, a corrosive energy began surrounding the lady in some white color similar to pure powder, while holding her sharpen weapon in the same position as before. This happened so fast, it actually didn't give Jack enough time to make a proper reply to the lady or the new arriver's words, but of course enough to prepare for battle even if it wasn't his true intention. It was for Celeste whose aura became more powerful as it grew that fast, up until showing the shade of a tiger at her back; a hologramic figure that only lasted for a few seconds before she prepared her battle stance.+
User Image

##The battle hymn of evil frightened her; she would appear reluctant to fight even in the worst circumstances, losing herself into some delusional madness that could make her collapse at any moment. But this was before; she was accostumed now to the infuriating methods of their partners, and it did not happen to acquire something fearful to the misery she felt from the inside. Even so, these people were all she had, they cared for her and protected her in every single time. And this is why she only took a few steps backwards when Celeste began illuminating herself with the Tiger aura while Judy just stayed behind, dragging her awareness to build up some energy around her body as well, just for safety. Her job here was done and she would only remain as a side-seeker, in case something blunder happened. In any case, she trusted her friends more than anything, and this feeling of safety brought her back to action, trying to be of more use even if it meant waving around her powers just to defend her allies.
Fragile as she seemed to be, delicate and soft to express an untouchable sweetness, Judy closed her eyes and extended both arms to both sides while a luminous aura as in fire attribute but colorless, surrounded her fully as she began to chant something between mumbles and whisperings only to be heard by her friends, especially the male visitor who she realized was in a perilous predicament. Hopefully, Judy's heartfelt wish could reach his troubled "brother" to free him from the prison of illusion, or probably sink him within his inner self to grab that other power at the surface of his anarchic consciousness.##

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Guanlong Wei
The Shadow's Hand

User Image
Lady Swallowtail
The Mysterious Hostess

Ms. Swallowtail stood there, almost paralyzed in fear as Wei approached her. She regained composure and remembered her training. The sight of Rakmada's bloody corpse on the floor somewhat gave her the chills. The hostage, Mr. Luo, yelled muffled screams as the blade stood still above his balding head... the machine was switched off by Wei in order to hear his companion's replies. Still, the engine that ran the blade kept pumping out ominous steam.

"Listen, we already know about the Lotus Order... we know a lot of things ordinary people wouldn't know about. We don't really need that much information from you. What we do want is for your friends to stop meddling with our plans. If the Lotus Order are the warriors hidden in shadow... we are the warriors hidden in void... your puny shadow will only be eaten whole by our chaos..." Wei moved closer to Ms. Swallowtail.

The lady gathered chi around her and psychically set the floor around Wei ablaze.

"Pyromancy..." Wei rubbed his chin. "We are more alike than I thought. Like you, we have many tools in our disposal..." Wei sank to the ground... like his own shadow is englufing him.

"Ancient Martial Arts, Mystical Taoist Mantras, Modern Science and Technology..." Wei appeared behind Swallowtail, whispering to her neck. The lady's eyes opened wide in fear... she turned around and saw Wei farther away from her than she thought, he was spinning his pocketwatch in his chain. "Impressed? We have powers too..." He grinned.

The lady grit her teeth and snapped both hands towards Wei, suddenly the air around Wei spontaneously combusted.

"HAHAHA! Come on! You're trying to burn the dark!?" Wei stood on the ceiling, his feet glued to a shadow.

The Lady snapped her hands again immediately... but Wei appeared in front of her and threw a roundhouse kick.

The lady blocked and was pushed back.

Just when Swallowtail lowered her guard, Wei appeared in front of her, gripping her neck with his strong murderer's hand.

She almost chokes at the force of his grip, but he let slowly let his grip soften... his eyes opened wide in surprise. "Ah... what's this?" He rubbed his thumb at the front of Swallowtail's neck. He grinned with amusement and let her go. "I see you have some secrets of your own... I wonder if you're going to let your friends find out..." Wei licked his thumb. "So beautiful though... I never would have guessed..."

"SHUT UP!" Swallowtail was infuriated at Wei's invasion of her secrets. "DIE!" She threw a fireball at Wei.

"Like I said, MISS, I will not easily be burned by your ability..." He vanished into the shadow and appeared behind her. "Darkness is my weapon... your flames cannot burn darkness..." He grinned as he aimed a knife at her neck. "Even though you deceived me, I still refuse to kill you... a synthetic flower should still be treated with care..." He teased. The lady managed to get out of his grip and put more distance between them.

Wei smiled and put his knife away. "Interesting... and a little sexy if you ask me..." He tried not to laugh. "You must have a good reason..." Wei looked at his pocketwatch. "Its about time I leave, are you coming with me, or do i have to manhandle you?"

As Zoshyma followed the man in black, he could feel that something wasnt right about him.Friend, are you ok?/ I do not like this place much,/ but we must hurry.Trying to read the strange person in front of him and carry on with his mission he kept moving to the building. He felt a strong aura flare and release and he ran towards it. When he reached the point of the aura's origin he was another man in a black suit attempting to grab a hold of who he thought was Swallowtail. Stop right there monster he shouted perching himself on a wall looking out over the room, I shall not let you take her./ Let her be, and leave.

Anxious Genius

User Image

Lost in translation, in the shadowy realm of the everlasting beauty, into some dream sheltering his body in warmth to stray him away from the cold, remained the only piece of conscious of the pale character from before. This stagnant feeling could endorse his subconscious at every single door to whatever possibilities the imaginary paradise could draw. However, an intruder came to deflower his magnanimous illusion with her fary voice, trying to reach out to his inner self. Something called "energy" surrounding the very core of his heart, attempting to gain control of his soul and release what we could refer to as dark. The light seemed to be falling down as a beautiful and little spark that shone across the darkness into this tunnel of nothingness, finally arriving as a white leaf that had abandoned resentment and brought hope within it. And so, the leaf touched the twisted black hole and it kept it from moving to any direction, trapping it with its light and, at last, fusioning with it just to form one single being.
Standing right at the same spot when both energies contained were about to be unleashed, the visitor stood quiet yet as the darkness above his eyes caused by his hair's shade, began to clear itself. All this happened while a malicious smile formed in the boy's lips.
*Dear heartframe, I am here to apologise about my rude behavior from before. I truly have no words to satisfy your forgiveness but I will surely do what might take to amend my failure as protecting you, and shall take your punishment for setting me free one more time. That is all I wanted to express to you, by your leave, I will excuse myself.*
"Idiot..." Whispered the pale man in black clothes, probably refering to the poor soul wrapped in the darkest plastic ever, the web of shadows, the unreal settlement.
As Zoshyma arrived to that dangerous place, all he could see was shadows vanishing and melting into a putrid black lake. It notoriously looked like pure sulfur surrounding the place as the two characters that melted, were now forming part of the nightmare. Yes, indeed, Zoshyma was trapped in an endless loop or illusions, where he would only go back again and again at the scene with the visitor on his knees and him turning around to go at Swallowtail's rescue, only to see her melting into the same darkness that caught him by surprise.
And now that the Black Spider member awoke from the very inside of his soul, he slowly turned his face at his right side from where he could easily focus on the man named Jack, still smiling with some irrevocable hunger torturing his appetite for destruction.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200

รคкยгค ςђคภ & lє ςђคภ
l๏ςคtเ๏ภ: Cafe
ฬเtђ ฬђ๏๓ ؟: Each other
๓๏๏๔ : Both good
ђєคltђ:Both great
tђ๏ยﻮђtร: N/A

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ϩakura and ζe Chan had walked to there job. Which was a small cafe place. Every one was coming to the restaurant. Sakura and Le were holding there hands. Le in a light blue dress. And her twin in a red one. It seamed they were day and night. Yet not. Sakura walks in and Le following behind her. The workers looked up at the twins and waved at the two. Sakura blushes and shakes her head back and forth. As Le took over and punched in there slots. " Hmm seams busy to day " She says to the workers. A older male nods. He was the cook and was putting dishes out for the other waitress to take to tables " Yep busy is good though Le." He says to her. Le shrugs and stands next to the entrance to get the new costumers.

Sakura grabs her tray and starts to fill out a sheet from each table. Moving around the business men and women. Some where not from China. They were over sea's. And they dressed differently. Suit and tie. As her and her twin wore the Chinese dress one peace. Was that bad for them ? Maybe so. She bites her lower lip as she walks over with a tea cup and dish of fine food. Placing it in front of a male. " Sorry for the wait sir." She smiles at him shyly. And the male chuckles " No no thank you." He nods to her.

Le had walked to a couple of American's to a table. One was in a English style dress. Flowing and long. To long for Le's taste. She smiles at the two. " Sakura will be here in a moment." She says to the two. The two nods and Le leaves to tend to the next couple in a long line. Sakura had stepped to the table after tending to the other gentlemen.Sakura smiles at the couple and takes a pen out. And a sheet of paper on a notepad. " Can I get your order please ?" She asks them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces