Something Else! 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Millionaire

User Image
[[ Talia Valente.
Enhanced Strength.
"I swear one of these days, I'm going to get killed doing this. Oh well." ]]

Talia smirked and responded back sarcastically. "Hello to you. And mind I asking what you're doing out here as well?" Then she turned to the man. "You too!" If she wasn't going to win this round, she might as well find out what they were all doing here, good or bad. She was hoping them to be bad, so she would have some butt-kicking to do, but inside she was trembling.
"Such a boring answer. No creativity in you girl, none at all." His voice was starting to convey some of his erratic personality. "She's already tried the direct approach. I'd hoped you'd do something different. And you were far to obvious about not telling me. Not enough flamboyant sentence structure." This train of thought was abnormal of him, an echo of Galt, but when one's personality is simple abnormality, there can be no deviation, really.

Millionaire

User Image
[[ Talia Valente.
Enhanced Strength.

"I wasn't going for a creative question, I was going for an answer!" Talia retorted back. She didn't even hear his question regarding her ability. "Well, I.. am. What's the point in telling or not telling? You'll find out eventually." This man was just messing with them. She knew it. But there was something about him that she found irresistible, but she couldn't put her finger on what exactly it was. But for now, she'd have to find out what side he was on. Looking from his demeanor though, she was leaning towards the bad side on deciphering what he was.
His voice turned vicious. "You've given me enough. Your confidence means you're powered, her silence that she is not. Your righteousness belies being of the good persuasion. Villains are typically outspoken and obvious. They would have already tried to rob me. So, hero, I won't give you a name, well, not mine. But a question to ponder. Who is John Galt?" He looked at the other girl. "Run. I can't give you a name. It's not my code. But I've kept my composure long enough. I'll give you a discriptor: Wild."

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A smal shudder travelled down Delan's back the more they spoke, the man seeming to get angrier and angrier the more the girl spoke. "She seems just as scared as I am..." She whispered out, thinking in her mind of what he said. "John Gault? This guy is crazy, and by the 'discription' he gave he seems perfect to be the Gault guy." She mumbled again being frozen where she was, afraid that if she moved they would notice her, but if she didn't they would notice her anyway. It was like a double edge sword pressing against her, she had no way out other then hoping to god they distract each other and she makes a run for her bus.

MAMAMAMMAKISSINGYOUMAMAMAMMAKISSINGYOUMAMAMAMMAKISSINGYOUMAMAMAMMAKISSINGYOUMAM
L O C A T I O N » some alley somewhereXXF E E L I N G » scared </3 XXT A G » some supers, I think. XX

Millionaire

User Image
[[ Talia Valente.
Enhanced Strength.

She had absolutely no idea, but she didn't to try and guess. "You?" She smiled before slamming her fist against the wall, causing it crumble and shatter. After the smoke cleared, she could make out the faint presence of another person, a girl. Another super? Not again.
"How scary, she's strong." He mocked. "No, not me. I don't give my name that easily. I've told you something about myself, though. Your turn." He made himself light on his feet. Strengths were fun to fight. He always surprised them. He was still holding the knife from earlier. He could rely on that for one, maybe two exchanges, before she broke it. "You don't scare me, little girl."

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Delan couldn't help but to close her eyes and coughs as the air was filled with debris after the girl had unnecesarrily punched a brick wall and made it crumble to ash. "Most definatly supers." She said inbetween coughs as the smoke began to clear and she realized her only method of hiding was reduced to a pile of rubble infront of her feet. Her eyes glanced back and forth between the two awkwardly for a moment before she nervoulsy laughed to herself. "Uhhhh hi. Cool...umm mask? And um.....yeah..." Was all she said before she slowy began to back away, hoping that they wouldn't pay to much attention to the girl.

MAMAMAMMAKISSINGYOUMAMAMAMMAKISSINGYOUMAMAMAMMAKISSINGYOUMAMAMAMMAKISSINGYOUMAM
L O C A T I O N » some alley somewhereXXF E E L I N G » scared </3 XXT A G » most definatly supers XX

Millionaire

User Image
[[ Talia Valente.

Getting herself into a fighting stance and bracing for impact if he charged her, which didn't look like he was going to do, but you never knew what people were capable of, especially in this city at night. "You don't scare me either, sir." She smirked as her eyes followed wherever he went. Her head perked to the direction of the other girl. Talia glared at her for a bit, wondering what she was doing here. She had no mask and looked pretty scared. "Don't go away...why don't you join the fun? It's obvious we're having a ball." She invitingly extended a hand towards her, laughing.

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

םαяк αиɢєℓ

ʭEmma B. Frostʭ

~Never thought it.......

Dark Angel began noticing that plenty of "supers" began appearing. More then she has probably seen in a six month radius. She could even spot a small curious girl sneeking in on the conversation. Suddenly her thoughts went back to the helpless girl in the alley. The gangsters seemed to be talking while the girl crouched against the wall. "Ok, that's enough sitting around." she mumbled to herself.

Dark Angel didn't have time for taking the normal way out of the building, so instead she just jumped. She landed in front of the gangsters softly and they all turned towards her. "Guys looks like we have company" a muscular guy said. They began slowly walking towards her, forgetting about the other girl against the wall. Dark Angel smirked, knowing what was about to take place.

Would be so easy.....~
"No, no, no, no, no, this is between us. Leave her be. She's a normie." He moved to place himself between two. For the moment, he held his code. She wasn't involved. If he chose to, he'd involve her later. "Interesting. I'm rarely a protector. Consider yourself lucky." He held the knife in front of him, not necessarily offensive or defensive, just ready.

Millionaire

User Image
[[ Talia Valente.
Enhanced Strength.

"And here I'd have thought that you weren't a 'good guy'." She made the sarcastic quotation marks with her fingers at him. She looked straight ahead at the knife. It'd be hard to take it out, so she had better do it fast. Talia was strong, but she wasn't invincible.
He stood his ground and waited. "Don't read too much into it. If she involves herself, I flick this knife behind me and solve that problem." It was odd that she hadn't moved yet. Heroes normally were gung-ho to throw the first punch. His coat was far tougher than most people expected, so, he'd do well enough.

Millionaire

User Image
[[ Talia Valente.
Enhanced Strength.

"But where's the fun in that?" Smiling she took a few steps towards him and stopped. Waiting, Talia didn't know what his motive was. In fact, she didn't even know what HER motive was. All she did know that it was past her bedtime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff