X-ray vision! (hee-hee) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Element control! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Psychic powers! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Something Else! 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

User Image

< K i t << T h e ◐ R A V E N ◑ M o c k e r >> B l o o m e r >

Kit stared up at her open window, then cursed. She didn't have her keys and he was metal, somewhat . . . "Okay. Advice: Do not touch my hooks for the moment, and don't fall." She said, taking them off her belt and leaping into the air, using her momentum to swing onto the power lines, straddling them as she let the electricity ground in her feet, running through them to the ground below. She jumped and hooked on her windowsill, then vaulted in, making sure he was still hanging in there. "We're here." She said, finally answering and stating the obvious.
JZA shook his head before closing his eyes. "I don't suppose you would happen to have any mechanical limbs..." He stated. "Why don't we just start by setting me in a closet.." JZA suggested. "I need to power down for a little while.." He said. "I doubt we will see anymore of the militaries finest." He said. "We can figure this all out later.." He said before opening his eyes again. It was as if he was totally ignoring the background he was in. He seemed blank for a moment as he stared directly ahead of him.
User Image

< K i t << T h e ◐ R A V E N ◑ M o c k e r >> B l o o m e r >

Kit nodded, and snapped in front of his face as he seemed to faze out. "I can charge you up if you need it." She offered, not knowing what it was exactly that he needed. Did his flesh regenerate? She had no clue. She shook her head, letting a small current run through her, comforting her. She smiled when she saw the lights flicker. It was her trade-mark. Lights flicker like a horror movie, and then poof! Raven Mocker is there, ready to kick your a**. It was very cliche, but it fit her style: Get in, get out, run like hell.
Samuel Reed
Wavemancer

Reed made his way through the street towards the gathering he'd heard. He'd heard thunder on a soundless night and resonated it in his ear, an echo of sorts that let him track the sound back to its source. He blurred his face and body, making him a strangely incoherent outline in the dark. He did not allow his footsteps to carry. He had one of his knives at the ready. He was the hunter of supers, and he never knew what he would find. This was a city of villains now, and he was a hunter of villains.

5,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Fabulous Freya, the Brightest Star in the City!
User Image

Freya smiled. "I am Freya, and I am the brightest star in this city!" she proclaimed, spinning around in a circle, and giving off a few sparks. "Well, other than the streetlights, but who can beat those?" She laughed. "I'm one of those rare heroes who actually stuck to their jobs and didn't get arrested. Aren't I something?"

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Panda - out I quitz
(( Completely Bump we need more of this ))

5,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

Yeah, : P I hate it when they die on me!

Edit: It's also the next night everybody.
Meni heart

User Image

Meni walked out of school she had her backpack on and was holding a paper which with the light clearly reflected 3/10 in bright red marker she quickly ran off the sun was setting nicely at this point over the city she knew soon it would be dark and then she could play a bit

going across the city and being as young as she was, not to mention small, had become dangerous of late but she was not afraid cause she believed in her self

reaching a small what could best be described as a abandoned house she quickly went in ran up stairs and tossed her back off and then changed into her normal and favourite outfit before grabbing 15 dolls and sticking them in another bad this one with a hello kitty patten and leaving her house "its all most dark...." she said too her self looking at the sky

5,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Caroyln groaned as she swallowed a cup of coffee. Last night was a disaster. It was a miracle that none of them had gotten caught. What was I thinking? she wondered, staring blankly into the television screen in front of her. The news was extra depressing tonight, so she wasn't really paying attention to it, she was just watching it. Her cat rubbed up against her arm and purred. Should I even go out tonight? It's too dangerous. And I'm still exhausted. The glint of her goggles called to her. "Should I go, Mittens?" she asked her cat. She kept purring away. It wont be like last night, I'll make sure to not get into any sort of trouble, I'll just enjoy the sky tonight. Yeah. That's what I'll do.
Meni heart

User Image

Meni watched the sunset from outside the little abonded place she had before heading back into the city now the sun was down she thought it was time to have some fun and be a big hero

5,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Freya finished putting on her costume, grinning as she slipped her goggles over her eyes. She had a terrible day at work. Her boss was livid at her for some reason or another. Well, she'll feel better soon. Just like every other night, she walked down the hallway in her silly get-up, and pulled open the window. She murmured a little prayer about herself not getting caught, and she launched herself out the window. It was a beautiful night, the few stars twinkling merrily as she soared over the skyscrapers.
User Image
Sai Ku Ra ; ;
Lunar Shooter...<3;;

"Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light? "

Saikura sighed as she step out of her work place she took out her umbrella and began to walk the streets. She started to hum as she stepped in puddles, she was happy because she knew the full moon would be out that night and that would make her able to do her most favorite thing in the world......fight crime. she twirled in circles as she walked home on the almost peaceful sidewalk.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man”
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas