Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Consumer

0drizzt0's Wife

User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Elise spoke, Jack watched her. She was very feminine in her appearance; large eyes, high cheek bones, full lips, and narrow jawline. He had always thought her pretty, both her and her friend. No doubt it was difficult to be beautiful woman in a place where crazy men lived. As she spoke, he listened. Her voice was as sweet as the smile she wore on her face, though her words the opposite. With her face then suddenly close to his own, he couldn't help try to remember the last time he had someone of the opposite sex so close. Jack felt their noses touch and her breath against his lips. It had been too long. Two years of living in the Sanatorium had deprived him from fulfilling his physical need. Romantic relationships and sex were forbidden. In the beginning of his stay, he fought that rule and sexually assaulted a nurse. It had taken him months to be able to be around women once again. With Elise's fingers touching his neck and the kiss to his nose, for a very brief instant he questioned whether or not it was worth doing again.

Then, he felt Mira's finger on his chin. Jack looked over to her, her hazel eyes fierce. Both of the ladies touched him as they threatened him in their sweet voices. The man glanced up to the orderly. His counseling seemed to help a little as he chose not to follow through with his previous thought. At least, not with them both and the others around. The feeling Elise's fingers staying around his neck made him return his gaze back to her. He minded her not letting go. Her speak of being capable for murder came playful to him, her resting hand did not. His right hand balled into a fist. Before he was able to react, the guards yelled over to them. Mira spoke to them, always better with words than he. Without his gaze leaving Elise, he took a hold of her wrist tightly and pulled her from his neck. He leaned back a little to help get her off, if she decided not to pry away. Jack's thumb dug into the veins below her hand. The orderly shouted his name causing him to let go. He held his hands up before resting them back down on the chair.

“No, you're too giddy today. But maybe tomorrow or after tomorrow, when you return into that dark corner of your room. I'll make it easy 'for you and me' and hold back the guards, so you can finally go kill yourself.”

Jack had said this in a voice too low for the guards to hear. A wide smirk broke from his lips. He enjoyed the words that he finally was able to find a time to say. In his stay, he learned about Elise very quickly. She was a depressed patient who tried to commit suicide too often for him. The staff was always in great commotion, keeping him up at night. He never felt sorry for the girl, but wished for her to just get it done, so that he wouldn't have to have another repeat of the loud night. He often imagined her doing it when he was in solitary. Luckily, that location was further from her room. Sadly, she was still alive. It seemed that the pills the doctors prescribed had been working. The brief idea of sabotaging them came to mind from time to time when he saw her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

I'm With: The Queen, and Rabbit.
Here In: The Lounge
I Feel: Irritated

Evoblack
Queen of Twigs

Kitten

User Image
User Image

Hearing a voice, even as quiet as it was, made the young girl jump back. When she turned to the sound, she recognized the face of the person she was closest to. He was one of the few people who had even acknowledged her yesterday. 'Say hello. You can't mess that up, can you? Come on, just say it. Say it Ana.' Her mouth opened, the word on her tongue but all that came out was a nervous squeak. Feeling foolish she closed her mouth again as her face reddened. 'Idiot. You can't even say hello. This must be why everyone thinks you're slow.' Instead of speaking she gave a small wave, barely lifting her hand from her side. 'At least you can still do that.'

Inhaling a shaky breath through her nose, she stared at the floor. He was probably going to laugh at her. Little Mouse. That was the demeaning nickname she had gotten when she had gone to school. She wondered if they would start that here too. She hoped not.

Still staring at the floor, she said the first words to anyone in the building, "Did. . .Did you know him?" she asked, referring to the dead boy. After saying it, she felt even dumber. 'If he does know him, you could have just made him feel awful, idiot. If he doesn't you're going to sound like some sort of creepy freak. Stupid, stupid, stupid.' And she was off again, in her mind. Bashing herself for every word. 'This is why no one likes you. So stupid.'

Company: no one
Apparel: grey scrubs and white slip on shoes
OoC:
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

"one"
'two'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Silly Story

User Image

Dragged ya down below
Ash "Ashie" Brooks
Down to the devil's show

The 'cat's' visible eye twitched from the girl's face to her hand and back. A small smile appeared on his thin face, she looked so young compared to him. So different from him, but who was he to judge. He was a cat, she was human, and he was just luckily able to speak. He cleared his throat as he watched her, she seemed so nervous. What did she remind him of? She seemed skittish, scared of everything... His thoughts continued as her eyes dropped from his and to the floor.

Small vermin. Rats? No. Chipmunks? No. Badgers, ferrets? No, no. As His thoughts continued to swirl, his sensitive ears picked up on her inhale of breath. Mouse! That's it. That's what she reminds me of. The other thought, proud of himself for some reason. If he had cat ears they would have perked straight up and his tail would swish from side to side.

He looked over at her as she spoke, her quiet voice receiving amplification as it bounced off the floor and walls. His sensitive ears amplified it as well, as he blinked some at her question. "Did... Did you know him?" Her question echoing in his ears as he tilted his head and blinked slowly. Of course he knew everyone here, doctors, nurses, therapists, patients. But did he really know anyone? He felt himself shrug some, as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, I knew his name. And that he believed he had a brother. But did I really know him... No. I can't say I did." He said honestly.

You're now a slave until the end of time here
The Cheshire Cat~
Nothing stops the madness turning

I found myself: Hallway/Crime Scene
In the company of: Ana~
Feeling like I: Curious, slightly sad
On my skin: black scrubs
OutOfControl:

Heart Consumer

ᴇʟɪsᴇ ʙʀᴏɴsᴛᴇᴅ
the white rabbit

User Image
                                                    She felt sweet rage roll through her. Though the pills served to steady her mind, it did not mean she did not get angry. Her father's rages had been similar to hers: erratic, chaotic, spontaneous. Coming home from school, young Elise Bronsted had never been able to know whether she would find her father conked out, serenely drinking in front of the telly, or beating her mother or her brother. Sometimes, if he were riled enough from the very last, he would gang up on her and take it out on her. Because his wife often deprived him--and because he was no longer physically attractive, and thus drew no attention--he would sexually abuse her. All that rage, for so so long, built up inside of her until she could no longer take it. Every time the sweet rage rolled through her, it was a welcome and cold bed partner that she affectionately caressed and kissed. Elise felt the pricks of cold ring through her, right before her hands tightened around Jack's throat. Her pupils dilated and her pink lips parted as she panted. Unfortunately, it was then an orderly decided to call out upon them. His commanding--and worried--voice cut through her daze of rage. Elise snapped her head around to snap a frigid glare the orderly's way before turning back to Mira.

Meanwhile, Jack's hand tightly held her wrist. His uncut nails dug very nicely into her wrist. The crazy girl leaned into Jack's face, smiling widely. Her teeth were more like pearly sharp fangs, bared to scare her enemy. "Oh you would love that, now wouldn't you, love?" Elise jerked her hand back, with the amazing strength her euphoria provided her. "But you know, I would miss you too much. I think I'll just stick around for now."

Barely feeling the sting of the nails, Elise brushed back her long mane of white blond hair over her shoulders. Many people believed that Elise bleached her hair, but the asylum staff could vouch that she did not. If she had bleach, most likely the teenager would have been able to have used it as a poison. No, Elise's hair was a natural and beautiful white blond. Back when she was still free, the girl used to have streaks of hot pink, neon green, and striking violet in its cascading glory. It was the only thing back then of which she had been proud.

"Mira, should we play some cards with our dear Jack here?"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : The Lounge

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: ---

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Queen, Hare, Caterpillar

ᴍᴏᴏᴅ : euphoric

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ

golden_kitty

Queen of Twigs

Lady_Conspiracy's Husband

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
D A R C Y "h A t T E r " E N G E L

User Image

User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
xx' T W A S B R I L L I G !, and the slithy toves ✗ ⤵
xxD I D G Y R E !, and gimble in the wabe; ⤴ ✓
xxxxxxxxxx'All mimsy were the borogroves,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the mome raths, outgrabe.

"Preposterous! Ludicrous! Downright stupid! Insane! Mad even!" His yelling echoed through the hallway Darcy Engel walked along, his hands wildly flailing up in the air punctuating his words. He ended up stopping for a second and letting out a chortle at his use of the word "mad". But he shook his head and then returned the scowl he had been wearing earlier. How could they possibly think that he, the glorious Mad Hatter of Wonderland, could have killed his beloved Tweedle twins? Why without them here, Wonderland already seemed less wonderful. He supposed that he could probably find them again. After all, reincarnation was not something that did not exist in Wonderland. At least not in this particular one.

Hatter Darcy had many theories concerning the different worlds of Wonderland. It was only natural that he must believe in the possibility of parallel worlds and dimensions. Of course more than one Wonderland existed. Upon his journeying and searching for Alice he had discovered another Mad Hatter. This one was different from him but still, there was no doubt that he was indeed a version of himself. Slightly older, just as mad and yet not the mirror image. They clashed whenever they met simply because they were not supposed to both exist in the other's world. And his mother. His mother was the Red Queen. Not of his Wonderland though. Hence the reason why he thought she pushed him away. They were doing the unthinkable. Trying to exist in two places at once. He had thought this through many a time even as a small boy when he had first read the story...A little off topic but it so explained his previous thought of different Wonderlands other than his own. His was clearly the best though.

He had been fortunate enough to find others belonging to his Wonderland. Even he, The Mad Hatter, couldn't fully explain why he knew that they were all part of the same story as himself, he just knew it! You'd think then that he would come to adore these fellow characters. He supposed he did in his own way, they each gave him attention in one way or another. Whether it be through anger or love. But the idea of a love that wasn't anything but superficial and exaggerated was a foreign concept to him.

Darcy laughed once more at the tangent his mind had taken strolling through his Wonderland. Where was he even headed in the first place? Ah yes! To the scene of the crime he was so thought to have committed. That sparked rage in him once more and it coursed it's way throughout his body. Really it was such a silly notion. He didn't think he was nearly as insane as some of the others who resided here in the asylum (many others would BEG to differ). He was hardly a threat. Just as this thought was crossing his mind, a young fairly new male nurse happened to turn the corner and into the hallway. Darcy's seductively full lips pulled up at the corners and he lowered his head just slightly so his dark as night curls came forward to gently frame his gorgeous face. He pulled his head up as he moved closer to the nurse. His modified scrub shirt fell open to reveal just a bit more of his chiseled chest and slender neck. This was a nurse he had had encounters with before. One who had yet to push him away when he realized his emotions weren't truly real. The nurse smiled shyly as they approached each other. Darcy's lips parted slightly and his eyes narrowed in a lustful manner. He was just about to stop and beckon the nurse closer when he heard a familiar sound. The voice of the Cheshire cat answering a lovely, sweet one. Curiosity got the better of him and he quickened his pace much to the dismay of the male whom he was previously focused on.

He rounded the corner and came upon the very sight he had been seeking out. The murder scene. Accompanied by a rather strange yet wonderful coincidence. There she stood in all her glory. Beautiful, pale blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. How he wished she wore a pretty, baby blue dress instead of the dreadful grey scrubs they had given her upon her arrival. It would much better compliment her fair skin. He approached the two conversing loonies and with a flourish of his hand intended to be a wave he greeted them thusly, "Mr. Cat! What a surprise to see you in this particular area. Curiosity got the better of you hmm? And rightly so! T'is all in the cat's nature." And as he had so done many times before, he reached out and gently place his hand on the boy's head. His hand moved, softly petting Ash: the human cat. He then turned to Annabelle. His eyes lowered once more in that seductive fashion he had mastered. Yes. He had known it from the moment he first set eyes on her when she walked through those asylum doors. She was it. She was going to be his new Alice. He offered her his hand in greeting and spoke softly, "And good morning to you miss new patient. Alice I think I'll call you."

B E W A R E !, the jabberwock, my son ✗ ⤵ xx
T H E J A W S !, that bite, the claws that snatch ⤴ ✓ xx
'Beware the JubJub bird, and shunxxxxxxxxxx
The frumious Bandersnatch!xxxxxxx
▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

O n e, t w o !x O n e, t w o x,x a n d x t h r o u g h x a n d [ t h r o u g h ]
- The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! ☼,
□ ■ □ h e l e f t i t d e a d □ ■ □
and with IT'S head

He went galumphing back.

{OOC: his outfit.}
Silly Story

Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Hatter-RNevermore

Silly Story

User Image

Dragged ya down below
Ash "Ashie" Brooks
Down to the devil's show

Ash stood in comfortable silence after he had spoke. As he waited for Anabelle to respond, his keen ears picked up on an all too familiar voice. His eyes narrowed some and he felt a hiss rise in his throat. Although he got along with pretty well everyone, some much better than other, this man just got on his nerves some days. He heard his voice and footsteps echoing down the hall, his body tensing up as he waited to see just /what/ mood the 'Mad Hatter' was in. He shoved his hands in his pockets, a bad nervous habit. Ash wasn't violent, so much as when he was nervous or scared, he got.... defensive.

That voice, silky and smooth could attract a snake, it had many tones and changed often. The black haired male thought as the Mad Hatter appeared to them, his eyes narrowed some as a hand patted his head and spoke to him. "Not curious. Bored." The 'cat' said, knowing full well that because the Hatter wasn't interested in him that he would likely be pretty well ignored. Not that the cat minded. He was better with solidarity anyway. He shrunk back against the wall incase the eccentric man started up again with his 'Alice'. Usually he would fight with the 'mad' man about the fact his name wasn't Mr.Cat, though today he just gave up.

The Cheshire Cat~

In the company of: Ana~ and Darcy
Feeling like I: Bored
OutOfControl:

Kitten

User Image
User Image

Once she had received an answer she felt relief that she didn't offend him. At least he didn't appear offended. He probably was though. He was probably thinking nasty thoughts about how inconsiderate she was. He was right. A frown pulled at the corner of her mouth as she stared at the shoes she had been given. Now that awkward silence was growing. She dealt with those a lot. She preferred them, actually. Awkward silence was always preferable to awkward conversation. She couldn't make as big a fool of herself.

The silence died when the man that always introduced himself as The Hatter, spoke. She knew it was him by snatching a quick glance. That and she was pretty sure he was one of the few people to call Ash Mr Cat. Her frown deepened when she looked at Ash and saw how unhappy he seemed with the other male's hand on his head. Her mouth opened, to tell him that he shouldn't treat Ash the way he was, but it closed before any words escaped. 'He can stick up for himself. You're not his mother,' she thought disdainfully.

When the hand was outstretched to her, she instinctively took a step back. 'Stupid girl. He's going to think you're scared of him.' She was. She was scared of most people. Well, their thoughts about her at least. 'Just shake his hand,' she ordered. 'No, your palms are sweaty. He'll think you're disgusting. Just wave,' another voice spoke at her. It was right. Her palms were sweaty. They got that way when she was nervous which happened to be any time she was in social situations. She glanced up, looking somewhere south of his eyes--eye contact made her even more nervous--and raised her hand to wave slightly. "Hello," was all she said. She wanted to tell him that her name was Anabelle and she preferred to be called that but she didn't want to get him angry with her.

That was when her mind circled back for a moment. She had gone in search of him to ask him about the bootprints. But what if they were his? What if what everyone was saying was true and he was the killer? Would she be next for bringing it up; learning a clue? Her heart was racing again and she felt sick. Her fingers gripped tightly around the bottom of her shirt to keep them from shaking so much. 'Just ask. If he kills you, at least you won't have to worry about being a socially awkward imbecile anymore.' Her thoughts changed. 'But then again, I'll be a smelly rotten corpse and people will examine my cold, naked, dead body.' The thought of people cutting up her dead, naked shell scared her more than the thought of death did.

She was hyperventilating now. Breathing too quickly and loudly, not able to catch her breath. She must have looked like a fool. That thought only made the panic attack worse. She put her hands on her knees and leaned over. With every breath it felt like she needed at least two more just to fill her lungs. She felt like she was suffocating. She thought of running from the two others but she would probably trip and land on her face. No. She just had to get her breathing under control. Everything else would follow if she could just get some damnable air.

Company: Ash / Cheshire Cat & Darcy / Mad Hatter
OoC:
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Hatter-RNevermore

"one"
'two'

Devoted Poster

User Image

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mira had noticed how roughly he had grabbed hold of Elise's wrist. He seemed to have been thinking very hard on what he wanted to do, to her, the both of them, or to himself, she was not so sure. But what was more important was the fact that she simply did not care. As Elise playfully inquired her about allowing Jack to play cards with them, she merely sat upright right in her chair and ran a hand through her tangled yet silky soft raven hair. "Let him play as he likes, I for one have had enough of him for now." she chimed as she picked up her cards and neatly filed them into a single deck before placing them in the pocket of her gray scrubs. Mira found that she could not endure the presence of others for very long before she became very irritated or bored with them. When she rose from her chair and stared down at the teen, she could feel the near irresistible urge to strike him rising up inside her. It the same for everyone, save for Elise. The pleasure she received from bashing on others was insatiable. The feel of drawing blood from them stirred something in the girl which made her go simply insane with glee.

As these thoughts purged her mind she felt a shiver crawl up her spine. Just the thought of it was enough to excite her. Her hand subconsciously went to her wrist where she wore several rubber bands, her slender fingers curled up from underneath them as she gave them a slight tug and released, the sound of them hitting against her skin caused a small snap. The rubber bands was the doctors idea. "If and when you ever feel the urge to hurt someone, you should know what it like to be hurt in return." They had spouted that nonsense at her during her first few sessions of being here. "These bands are a sort of therapeutic measure which should help you to get your violent tendencies under control".Of course the bands had done little to help control those tendencies. If anything, whenever she actually used them it was a clear warning sign that she was lusting for blood....and she was going to get it soon. The skin of her wrist was covered in small red welts which contrasted greatly against her pale complexion. But it bothered her not a single bit. She pulled on the bands several more times before she blinked and realized that she was staring. Her hazel eyes met his blue ones. And they disgusted her. "Elise," she purred to her friend, "Don't you agree that dear Jack's eyes would be much prettier if they were red?"

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
//Where//The Lounge //Mood//Dangerous //With//Elise and Jack //Thoughts//Let me hurt you♥
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

❦//OutOfCookies//❦
▌│█║▌║▌║ ĸaleв мclean ║▌║▌║█│▌
ɹ ɐ ן ן ! d ɹ ǝ ʇ ɐ ɔ xxx ǝ ɥ ʇ

User Image
    Already he was beginning to feel irritated with the staff and the other patients. The first thing he heard from the nurse this morning was "Get that cotton out of your mouth, maybe someone would understand you," and he had laughed in response. Simply, he had been exclaiming his distaste for the early rise from such an attrocious beast of a woman, but somewhere between his mouth and her ears the words were lost. Then he had to deal with the onslaught of rumors and hushed mutterings of the other guests of this fine establishment, people whispering about the murder and who it could possibly be. 'Hatter...' was the name he was hearing the most of from the people as his body walked by. Though, as far as McLean could tell, he was the only one in the hallway as he meandered to the lounge.

He watched himself walk into the room, but his thoughts were elsewhere, it looked as though the Hare and the Rabbit had gotten into a small scuffle, which held his attention for a moment as his body walked over to the group playing cards. Even though they were already sitting back down before he could get there, he could still feel the heightened emotions in the air as he walked up beside the one person he would refer to as a friend. A twitch at the corner of his lips was the closest he could get to smiling at the Hare - Jack. McLean had grown quite fond of the Hatter`s renaming, and at least to himself would refer to everyone by the characters they had been assigned. Oddly enough, it helped him to keep his focus, and even keep them seperate people. He didn`t even mind the Hatter giving him the role of the Caterpillar, which he almost prefered at this point to his own. Everytime the Hatter called him by it, he could feel a slight buzz of emotion.

McLean tilted his head as the Queen put her cards away - both her and Jack`s scrubs depressed him so - but his blue-green gaze fell onto the Rabbit for one moment. He could always trust her to bring a little bit of colour to this dull place. As much as there was some colour to it, it never changed. It was always the same. Even the murder wasn`t knocking him out of his foggy daze, only the Hare usually kept him around, either through comical chatter or casual conflict.

"Prettier when red? Miss Silclaire I think you have gone quite mad to assume that the colour of distrust and anger is beatiful, though that would make sense considering your usual state of mind... Jack! Your black garb is depressing, why must you always look that way?" were the words that came out of his mouth, but to him the words came out entirely different.

'Queen, your anger is showing, and your wrist is turning red. And Hare, you certainly need to stop getting so upset with these two, you know it`s what they want'. It was a lot closer to what he was trying to say to them, though already he could feel his thoughts drifting. There was something in this room that required his attention, but it would be rude to leave in the middle of the conversation. Without turning his head, he started looking around. His actual gaze was still shifting between the people, but he wasn`t paying attention to them now. His mind was wandering and his thoughts wouldn`t allow him to sit still.

As far as he could tell, everything looked the same in here. But it didn`t feel quite the same, there was something he could feel in this room that he couldn`t place yet. McLean started scanning, up the walls, across the cieling, along the baseboards. He would have to look closer if he was going to find anything. It wasn`t strong enough to pinpoint, but there was something that wasn`t in here yesterday.

Currently in;; The Lounge || I can see;; The March Hare, The Queen of Hearts, The White Rabbit. || Wearing;; 'Radioactive Green'

Heart Consumer

ᴇʟɪsᴇ ʙʀᴏɴsᴛᴇᴅ
the white rabbit

User Image
                                                    Sinking into dark places, she remembered what it was like to suck on heroin and guzzle alcohol. Burning in her mouth, her veins, her brain, her eyes, her heart...so terrible but so sweet. It was after a terribly bad day that she sunk into an even darker place, where nobody could scrape her out from. Her body rattled by drugs and alcohol, tattooed with black-and-blue bruises. Her lips chapped and her lungs barely moving, she questioned life. Her horrible existence. Distantly, she remembered those sweet fairy tales babysitters and teachers had read to as a child. She kept wanting to be the princess, waiting for someone to rescue her. Very early on, the little one realized no one would ever come for her. She, her self, was all she had. As she grew older, depression and euphoria warred with each other. Her soul would sometimes be heavier than a 5000 ton weight; other times her soul would be lighter than sweet cumulus clouds. She cried in both times, her soul mangled either way. After she beat him, her childhood was severed and she was thrown into the asylum.

Her lips parted now, as they did then, for a sweet breath of recycled air. Those same lips curved into a mad smile, almost sweet to the inexperienced observer. Her euphoria became greater. She reached over and snatched Mira's wrist in her pale hand. Leaning down her head, she pressed her lips against the fresh red welts there on her equally pale skin. Pulling away, Elise left an imprint of pink lips upon her soft flesh. She looked into her friend's eyes with affection and madness mixed together into a bittersweet cocktail. "Your thoughts are beautiful, Mira," she breathed. Pink eyes sparkling, she turned those bright orbs onto Jack. Gently, they grazed the edge of her vision and noticed Kaleb staring at something. "Is the only thing that concerns you, McLean, is our clothes?"

She followed the direction of his attention. At first, her eyes picked up nothing. The closer she looked, the more she saw something there. Her attention captured, Elise rose from her seat. She released Mira's wrist from her grip and sauntered over to the space. The teenager knelt down to the floor, her knees meeting the marred and chipped cold tile floor. She breathed in and out, slowly as she could. It was familiar, from those nights and mornings of coming and going to blood-stained carpets, beaten people, and sweet violence. Elise tilted her head to the side and narrowed her eyes, fixing them in one place. Then, she saw: droplets of blood, too tiny to be seen upon one glance. Her eyes widened in sharp realization: they were from the murder.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : The Lounge

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: ---

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Queen, Hare, Caterpillar

ᴍᴏᴏᴅ : euphoric

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ

golden_kitty

Queen of Twigs

Kaida Silverbourne

Lady_Conspiracy's Husband

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
D A R C Y "h A t T E r " E N G E L

User Image

User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
xx' T W A S B R I L L I G !, and the slithy toves ✗ ⤵
xxD I D G Y R E !, and gimble in the wabe; ⤴ ✓
xxxxxxxxxx'All mimsy were the borogroves,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the mome raths, outgrabe.

Such a quiet, timid girl. Darcy smiled wide. It was adorable. To him she was like a doll. And there was just something about her that made him desperately want her eyes on him. She just had to be his Alice. He all but ignored Ash after he had finished greeting him. He had only eyes for her. Now he would begin his plans. Alice would be his.

He became slightly disgruntled when she didn't immediately raise her gaze to meet his. In fact she barely looked at him at all. More like she looked at his lips or his nose area. Why wouldn't she want to look upon his glorious face? As she raised her hand, Darcy felt his delight rise as he thought she would reach out and touch his silky, smooth hand. Instead she lifted it to her side and simply waved a greeting followed by a shy "hello". He curled his outstretched fingers back into his palm one by one and lowered his newly formed fist to his side.

Just as his frustration was about to override the need he felt to get her attention on him, she suddenly started to breath heavily. Being in this asylum for as long as he had, Darcy could immediately tell that she was having a panic attack. He seized the opportunity to fill the void he was feeling at the moment to yell out, "Someone! Help! She can't breath! Someone please! Help her!" He didn't call for help because he was afraid for her. Though his impressive, greatly practiced acting skills would have said otherwise. He knew that if he yelled and acted panicked himself, not only would the staff run to help his darling Alice, but they would also attempt to console him.

B E W A R E !, the jabberwock, my son ✗ ⤵ xx
T H E J A W S !, that bite, the claws that snatch ⤴ ✓ xx
'Beware the JubJub bird, and shunxxxxxxxxxx
The frumious Bandersnatch!xxxxxxx
▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

O n e, t w o !x O n e, t w o x,x a n d x t h r o u g h x a n d [ t h r o u g h ]
- The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! ☼,
□ ■ □ h e l e f t i t d e a d □ ■ □
and with IT'S head

He went galumphing back.

{OOC: his outfit.}
Silly Story

Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Hatter-RNevermore

Silly Story

User Image

Dragged ya down below
Ash "Ashie" Brooks
Down to the devil's show

The cat felt his own hands twitch, in slight anger. As a cat, he was either antisocial or loyal, and while he only met Anabelle yesterday, he was loyal to her. Seeing the 'Hatter' clench his fists caused a spike of rare anger in the boy. Then when the male began to shout: Someone! Help! She can't breath! Someone please! Help her! He only got more angry. That idiot, that narcissistic jerk. Being a headcase himself, he could tell she was truly freaking out because of whatever was going on in her head. She had... What did the doctors call it Avoidant Personality Disorder. That's what it was. He thought.

While he wanted to curse the other, for just standing there and shouting to get his attention. Ash simply walked over and slowly hugged Anabelle, hoping his touch could calm her down. "It's o-okay..." He said, not even sure how he knew how to hug someone. Considering he usually avoided other contact with human beings. But he felt like he had to help her, she was his human/friend. Just like Barbados had helped him. He began to purr quietly and rubbed his head against her gently, like Barbados would to him when he was upset.

He swallowed hard, hoping he wouldn't scare her. Hoping that he was actually being a help instead of harm for once. All he did was hold her. His arms were loose, yet firm, so that she knew she could pull away if she wanted. Ash's ears picked up on the sound of running footsteps, that would be the nurses more than likely. They were running to see what the yelling was about. Under any other circumstance he would have bolted for another spot in the dingy asylum' however he stayed where he was and purred, nudging and rubbing his head against her. Trying in his hardest way to be comforting.

The Cheshire Cat~

In the company of: Ana~ and Darcy
Feeling like I: Attempting to comfort
OutOfControl:

Kitten

User Image
User Image

With a swimming head and blurred vision from the tears she was trying to keep locked in the screaming she heard was not helping. It made her flinch away and into something. She realized it was Ash and he was hugging her. At first the feeling made her more uncomfortable but something about the firmness of the hug and his own relaxed breathing had her slowly calming. All the breaths began to come at more regulated intervals.

By the time she heard sneakers slapping the floor and saw a young male nurse in white scrubs turn the corner she was almost back to her normal self. She was glad. She didn't need more people to see that dreadful scene or to be injected with some sort of calming drug that would leave her drooling on herself. That would be awful. Almost as awful as being given an autopsy. 'No, no, no. Don't go there again,' she ordered herself, thinking of the arm wall around her. That made her feel better almost instantly. "Thank you." The two words were barely a whisper, only loud enough for Ash to hear. His quick thinking had saved her even more embarrassment. She gave a reassuring squeeze to his forearm, trying to tell him that she was alright now. At least, she hoped she was alright now.

Her mind eventually came back around to the nurse. The puzzled look on the man's face was her fault and Darcy's, she realized. Hers for having a fit and his for making the poor man think he were going to find some girl choking to death. Her eyes dropped back to the white shoes on her feet. "Sorry," she mumbled apologetically, hoping someone else would explain what had happened or perhaps make up some sort of lie to make her look like less of the fool that she was.

Company: Ash / Cheshire Cat & Darcy / Mad Hatter
OoC:
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Hatter-RNevermore

"one"
'two'

0drizzt0's Wife

User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jack scoffed at Elise's reply telling him that she would miss him. He placed a hand on his heart, pretending to be touched. The man was amused. When having him join in on the card game was suggested, he couldn't help but get a little eager. It wasn't very often that anyone in the Sanatorium ever invited him to play a game of anything. If they were not fighting with him, he was being ignored. A small genuine smile almost crossed his lips as he waited to be handed cards. Looking to Mira, he watched as she straightened and put them away. Jack frowned in anger. "Let him play as he likes, I for one have had enough of him for now," she said. How was it that she said he could play, but continued to put the cards away? Mira was annoying. When her gaze met his, he glared back to her. He could read her need to hurt him from her eyes. The snapping sound of the rubber band was the true tell to her current thought. The last time he had seen her fingers snap them against her wrist, someone had been sent to the hospital.

Jack couldn't help but smile. Despite being irritated at not being able to join in, he couldn't help but take pleasure in her anger. After all, it was the reason why he pulled a chair over to their table. The man did want to 'help' her with her anger issues, and her not attacking him at this moment was a sign that his almost endless teasing was working. If Mira did decide to act on instinct, Jack had long decided that it may be enjoyable to fight her. He missed the adrenaline rush from a good scuffle and the way blood colored the skin of the victim. She asked Elise if he would look prettier with red eyes and her friend agreed. Jack knew it was hem who would look beautiful splayed out under the crimson color.

Hearing Mclean speak, Jack turned away from Mira and to his friend. He was unhappy with the color choice of scrubs that was worn, not that he had a choice of a shade to begin with. His reply was a confused expression. Jack liked to hang around Mclean, but never really understood him. The guy would say random things at times, which would be shrugged off usually. It was only once in a while did he offend Jack with his words. Mclean seemed to be the only one who would tolerate him, despite him never seeming to truly be there.

When Elise got up, he watched her walk to a specific area. The place seemed random, as he did not notice anything in particular. He looked to Elise then to Mclean, noticing that his friend's attention was right where the girl had knelt down to. Jack was used to him staring off in random areas, so he never bothered with paying any mind to it. Looking back to Elise, he noticed her eyes widening. "What?" Jack asked as he got up. He was curious as to what surprised her like that. The man walked over to her. Blood. There were droplets of it on the ground. His blue gaze scanned the room for anyone who may have seemed to have cuts that could have done this. No one showed any wounds that were fresh enough for the blood that lay at Elise's feet. His eyes rested on Mira and Mclean. He motioned for them to come. Jack looked back down.

"I wonder if it started here," Jack said as he had not noticed anymore amounts of blood in the area. He spoke his thoughts aloud, "Or if they belong to the murderer."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

I'm With: The Rabbit, Queen, and Caterpillar
Here In: The Lounge
I Feel: Irritated, surprised, and a little curious

Evoblack
Queen of Twigs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash