Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Bryana Maurice

Bryana continued looking for civilization, but only found the vacant streets. She let out a deep sigh and stopped moving for a minute. Concentrate, you need to find help.

"Hello! Anyone!" her voice stronger than it was before. She looked around her current location. It was all pretty much the same. Dark, grim look streets and alleys. The air still felt cool, but it was no longer comforting her, only giving her a chill. Suddenly, a new noise. "Is that a guitar?"

It sounded close, yet far. It was sweet sounding, almost alluring. She tried to concentrate on it's location, again hard to place. "Seriously, this isn't funny. Is anybody there?!"

Newbie Hunter

S i m o n L e e A l l i s t a i r

"Professional interdimensional businessman."

User Image

who with?: nobody
surroundings?: Dark forest area

In the middle of a small clearing surrounded by trees, a bright, blue light began to appear and expand, starting at ground level and forming outwards into a uniform flat and rectangular wall of light. Much like a door, the shape folded out, and a blond headed, tall male figure ducked out of the ethereal gateway.
Almost as quickly as the otherworldly gateway appeared did it disappear, leaving the figure, wearing a particularly formal looking black suit, standing in the middle of the clearing. Dark red eyes sitting behind a small pair of glasses looked around the area, observing the environment cautiously. Not being one to trust the surroundings of this particular world, Simon adjusted the black and red striped tie as two glowing, faerie like figures darted out from behind his collar. the insect winged creatures flew outwards in a synced circular sweep until disappearing into the foliage.
In little under a minute they came buzzing back, both of them fluttering up next to Simon's ear.
"structures to the north."
"contact to the northwest, she looks like a human."
Hearing that there was a human nearby came as difficult news to Simon. He was told that this world would be devoid of human life. Nodding, he looked over to the two faeries.
"Thank you, keep a lookout, report back to me every 5 minutes, and stay safe."
He instructed to the two tiny figures, who both nodded in response and scouted out into the distance.
With the area secured, simon pulled out what looked to be a large smartphone from his pocket. Being that the device had no service in a rogue world like this, Simon's main use for it was dimensional tracking and dating, as it was equipped with special hardware that allowed it to do so. The phone's screen, however, merely flickered a few times before displaying an error message.
"Apparently i'm nowhere. Wonderful."
He grumbled before storing the phone back in his pocket, sighing before setting off in the supposed "northwest" direction that the faeries had reported the contact in, figuring that they were using their direction of entrance into the world as reference, as they had been trained to do.

Ooc:

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Bryana Maurice

I'm screwed, so screwed. I don't know where I am, I can't find anyone. I am going to die here alone. Bryana sighed and sat on the curb. She needed to think. She sighed again. This was maddening. This place was huge and so quiet that everything echoed. How was she supposed to find anyone if every sound was displaced and moved. She looked at her hand, scratched and cracked. This place was putting her through hell already and she had been here maybe an hour, or two. How long had she really been here? It seemed that time didn't exist, but at the same time did and it was moving slow.

She threw her head back and looked at the sky. Slowly, she laid herself back onto the concrete and put her arms behind her head. How can I get home? Who will feed my cats?

Sarcastic Daredevil

((Oh ho ho.
Perhaps I should have asked before posting, but I figure I should clarify my entrance(last post previous page) to be an offer to something of a 'mini-event' for individuals to flex and sparkle a bit, rather than to show off.
Or, it could just as easily die down into nothing, should one approach without hostility.

Either way would work for me, if anyone were to bite.
-files nails-))

Mage

*+*+*+*+*+*Serafina Hikaru*+*+*+*+*+*

User Image

She listened to the male in front of her ramble. Serafina's lips twitched slightly before a small smile took over. "I was only down the street a ways out of the main light. " She answered in faint amusement, "It's no surprise that you didn't see me with as dark as it is." She brushed her long locks from her face as she glanced back the way she came with her words. "No worries, okay?" She hummed softly, " I'm sure we'll all find out what is going on."
She looked up at the cloudy sky, it was finally beginning to clear up a bit. Serafina looked back to the two before her. "See? The storm is even starting to clear up." She waved her hand toward the bright moon that was peaking through.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Keamo stopped playing and let out a sigh. He got up and adorned the guitar by its leather strap. He meandered toward the girl who kept calling out. If she wanted companionship, she would get it. She would have to deal with his appearance, though. He located her with ease, having known the direction from her calling out anyway. He knelt down in front of her. "You keep calling out like that, and something worse than I may find you." His voice had the slightest Spanish accent, but he spoke English perfectly. He offered a skeletal hand to help her up, the small yellow-orange flames that were his eyes watching her face for her emotions, seeing her worry and anxiety as if it wasn't apparent in her randomly calling out for someone. His black coat had many small silver decals pinned onto it, and each represented something that one couldn't discover by simply looking at their odd designs. The moonlight finally appearing made them shine.

FireApocolyspe

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Bryana Maurice

Bryana startled at the sound of a voice, a close one. She sat up quickly to see the man, or remnants of one before her. His skeletal features didn't scare her, she was actually excited to have found someone who could possibly help her. She took his hand and got up off the ground. "Oh thank God! Do you know where we are? Or how I got here? Do you have a phone? I think I have been kidnapped, the last thing I remember was walking home from work."

Her questions came flying out of her mouth. This place was a little scary and finally having someone to talk to was nice. She tucked her black hair behind her ears, her eyes piercing him for answers.

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Keamo placed his hands on her shoulders. "Calm down. You got here, you are here, and you are likely never leaving. That is all I can tell you, for it is all I know." He took a step back to give her some space. He looked around them, then back at her. "This place found a few people and brought them here. You are not alone. Others are here somewhere." He spoke with indifference, knowing she will still be panicked about the idea of not returning home.

ooc: sorry it's short. Not feeling well.
FireApocolyspe

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
Bryana Maurice

Bryana took this in and could feel her anxiety rising. How could there be no way home? She took in a deep breath and bent down, placing her hands on her knees. Her black hair toppled over her shoulders. Sure, she didn't have much waiting for her, but it was still home. Slowly, she rose back up and looked at him. "Do you know what this place is?"

Her heartbeat had slowed to a normal pace, and she was doing everything to keep calm. Freaking out was not going to find an answer to this problem. She felt for a rubber band around her wrist and pulled it off. She tied her hair up so that she could think of how to deal with this issue.

ooc: Hope you feel better!

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Keamo looked her over. She could handle his undead appearance well enough, but she was really upset, still. She was doing well to calm down now. Though, if she focused too hard on simply leaving, she might not be able to make it through without panic attacks like what she almost had at the thought of never going home. "I do not know how to describe it to you. It is just...another place. Like where you came from. One of the other worlds, maybe." He hoped she'd find more people like her and less like him so she would feel more comfortable. She needed to be around someone who shared her wish to return. He, however, had grown indifferent on the idea.

FireApocolyspe
User Image

"You shouldn't go and upset me....please, I'm trying to warn you.."

The shadow's at Smosa's feet began to conjure and rise form the ground. A natural self defense, although he had no intention of striking first. He heard the voice and paused before turning his head slowly, his toothy frown and horns showing better. " You can tell I'm a demon? By the way I look I assume...." He sighed, although it was possible he could sense such a thing.

"I'm not drawing souls here. I was drawn here. Where even is here?" He then titled his head, asking it all in a monotone voice. His weary red eyes locked with the beings, noticing his wings.

"I don't want people to run from me, to abandon me and to be scared..."

OOC: no problem!

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Kungara of Tc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fae Snowbell

" Thank goodness." Fae merely sighed in relief. She then looked between the girl and the boy. "I think we should stick together. So first off, lets get acquainted. I'm Fae Snowbell, but just call me Fae."
She made a small bow to show her manners.

Hygienic Raider

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Milo Le Fey

User Image

Milo stuck his hands in his pockets and stared at the two Girls silently, making no move to return Fae's bow.
"I'm Milo Le Fey. Just Milo is fine. So, it's Fae, and..." Milo turned slightly to the other girl, an expectant expression resting easily on his still drying face.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

User Image
User ImageUser Image
Location: Abandoned streetxxxxxxxxxxCompany: SmosaxxxxxxxxxxThoughts: Is stopping the influx of souls even my mission?xxxxxxxxxxHealth: 500000/500000

Azriel wasn't sure why he'd been sent here, and didn't have all the details to his mission. But, he had a mission here. At the moment, it would be wander aimlessly until he had more details. This sufficed for awhile, and then he felt a presence. Different from the others here. A demon. He had to address this. He raised his wings and with one beat was right behind the demon, eyeing him carefully. "Demon." he called, his tone all authority, "Are you the one drawing souls to this place?" there was a definite smiting in store if the answer was 'yes', and by his attitude, the angel was fully expecting the answer to be yes. His wings were folded neatly at the moment, though his entire being looked tense, like he wanted to stretch them wide.
User Image

(( ayy m8 hope u dont mind me throwin azriel at ya ))
Scrapz19

Demonic Bloodsucker

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
Bryana Maurice

"It's just I have these cats at home, and if I don't take care of them, well...They aren't the best kind of cats. I like to take in one that are misfit or deformed, the ones that don't really have a chance in a shelter. They are like you and me, different," her voice trailed off. Her mind kept flashing images from her past, but she choked them down. She looked at him with kind eyes and sighed. "I don't have much at home, just my cats. And if it weren't for them, I could deal with being thrown into another world. God knows I've done that before."

She turned and looked down the street. The wind picked a strands of her hair, making them fly like kites. "You have been so kind to me, even listened to my story about my cats. But I don't even know your name. Or where you come from, matter of fact." She turned her head so she could see him from the corner of her eye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff