Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extragalactic Abomination

Zak/Hotaru
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Zak's expression changed to a puzzle one as he saw Sarah stroking a chair. He was about to scratch his neck, but his hand bumped into Theo first. He had almost forgotten the creature was there. What really confused him was the way Sarah's hair actually looked like it was being blown in the wind. They were indoors after all. Does she defy physics? His eyes narrowed at that thought. She didn't seem that serious about this situation either. Well, why would she? She barely even knows any of them, maybe not at all. Theo used another tentacle to wrap around Zak's face, for amusement of his own. "Theo... What are you doing?" Zak whispered to him, it was louder then intended since it was so quiet. Soon he quickly rose his hand to move it away. It seemed Theo wasn't really worried about the situation either.
Hotaru glared at Sarah, then at Theo. It went back and forth a couple times. But she was struggling against the tentacles as well. Something about being tied up by these things didn't quite settle well with her. It was just very uncomfortable. Her eyes immediately wandered to Mia as she saw her nearing. "Stay back!" She almost yelled, but started struggling more rapidly when she saw that Mia was looking at her scar. Don't touch it. Don't touch it. She kept repeating in her mind as she tried to release at least one hand. But instead, lost grip of the sword she had just gotten back. This made her grunt angrily. Suddenly, all her thoughts disappeared. There was a large impact to her face. Her eyes were wide in surprise, as well was her whole face. Zak had winced at the sound alone, he didn't understand what Mia was doing at all. "W... What was that for?" She growled switching back to original expression. Of course, she knew that was an idiotic question. But that just came out without her thinking it over first. That's when she felt the stitches on her chest throb in pain. But why?
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ooc:
Mizu-cho
zqwxecrvtbyunimop

Invisible Shade

Fish is yum
User Image
                                              ╭━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━━╮╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╭━┳━╮
                                              ┃╭━╋━╮┣╋━┳━┳━┳━┳╮┃━━┫┃━┳┻┳┳┳┳┳┳╋━┣━┣━╮
                                              ┃╰╮┃╋╰┫┣╮┃╭┫┻┫┃┃┃┣━━┣╮┃╭┫┻┫╭┫╭┫┃┃━┫━┫╋╰╮
                                              ╰━━┻━━┻╯╰━╯╰━┻┻━╯╰━━┻╯╰╯╰━┻╯╰╯╰━┻━┻━┻━━╯

Gaiven watched her take off her shirt, feeling a little uncomfortable with the fact that she was taking off her clothes, but when he saw the bandage, he understood instantly why she had done that. His eyes silently followed her as she looked for whatever in the littered room. He almost expected the room to start flickering, but that didn't stop him from losing his balance. As he looked to her, he noticed she still continued to attend to her wound. He had to wonder just how much she was holding herself back. He started to rethink his questions, knowing those were the wrong things to ask her. How would he want to be spoken to? No, that wasn't right, either. They lived in different words, she would deal with grief differently. He stood up from where he fell on the ground to be greeted by rain. Before his hands went to guard his eyes, it was all gone. Was she having flashes of that time? That thought made his eyes almost glaze over as he entered a circle of thoughts. After a few seconds, however, he returned with one word. Honesty. Not the same honesty he was using earlier, no. A sensitive honesty.

He blinked, looking in her direction, then listened to her as she mentioned her brother. As the room went into disorder again, he barely managed to keep his balance, this time. He noticed how calm she was again, and just felt so uncomfortable about it. Something made him want to turn the subject back to her, again, but he didn't even know what he would say, so he humored her for the time being. "Ten years is kind of a long time when you look at the life span of a human." He scratched the back of his head, looking down. He thought about attraction a bit. He had never liked a girl, but he figured it was possible. It just hadn't happened. He usually denied any useless feelings like that before they could develop, though. So maybe that was his own fault, in a way. He shook his head. Why was he thinking about this? He had one time to think about himself, and that was when he was writing in his journal at the end of every day. Not right now.

He began wandering around, seeing his stuff scattered. He silently began picking up his stuff, repacking it and setting it somewhere out of the way. That's when he finally decided on what to say. "I want to help you, but I don't know how." He looked as if he were going to continue, but the words just didn't form on his tongue right away. Awkwardly, he tapped his fingers on his thigh in a rhythm, trying to push himself along. "I know I don't completely understand your situation or anything, but I do want to help you. I just don't know whether I should support you by turning into your maid, fighting for you, fighting against you, or what." As he thought of ways he could help, he thought about the place they were in, realizing he hadn't seen a whole lot since he got pretty much arrested. "So does this place you command have anything fun to do? Maybe you could show me around. If not, you know, I'm fine here." He sounded as if he were jumping subjects, but he knew what was doing. Kind of. It's hard to tell, even for him. He had to try, though, didn't he?

╰━━┻━━┻╯╰━╯╰━┻┻━╯╰━━┻╯╰╯╰━┻╯╰╯╰━┻━┻━┻━━╯

ooc
                                                  My computer decided it didn't want to operate, anymore, last night.
                                                  But then I woke up this morning and it was right where I left off, so I don't even know what happened.

Invisible Shade

User ImageUser Image
✞✞✞✞✞✞

Sarah, at some point, had gotten bored. Her chair was dead, the threat was tied up, and the kitchen they were in was starting to get a little cramped. She searched the room with her eyes, then heard a slap, calling her attention. Once she realized no one was in danger, she looked off again. As everyone's attention was off of her, the sound of a low growl could be heard, then a spear dropping, and Sarah was suddenly gone, leaving the window open. Briella transformed into a humanoid, rubbing her head. it didn't hurt, it just made her dizzy. The blue weapon cursed under her breath as she got to her feet, watching the interaction between Mia and Hotaru. She remembered back to when they last saw Hotaru, which was when they found the group. An uncomfortable hand went to rub her other arm, remembering how she looked so much better then. Briella didn't seem to care a whole lot about anything, but when it came to humans, she felt obligated to watch over them. It made it much more difficult to defend against them. Elisha never really seemed to have that problem, despite the way she was made. Her eyes wandered to Theo, but only for a moment before she got too uncomfortable being basically by herself. She looked down, still paying attention to what was happening.
✞✞✞✞✞✞

Mizu-cho
Fishy Zako

ooc
Needed a change of pace.

Rainbow Romantic

ƧΦϻϵϯɩϻϵȿ ɩϯ ʄϵϵɭȿ ɭɩkϵ ϯhϵ ȿɩ∂ϵ ϯhαϯ Ⓘ'ϻ Φи
Ҏɭαyȿ ϯhϵ ϯΦʊɠhϵȿϯ hαи∂, hΦɭ∂ȿ ϯhϵ ɭΦиɠϵȿϯ ȿϯαи∂
ƧΦϻϵϯɩϻϵȿ ɩϯ ʄϵϵɭȿ ɭɩkϵ Ⓘ'ϻ αɭɭ ϯhαϯ ϯhϵy'vϵ ɠΦϯ
Ⓘϯ'ȿ ȿΦ hαя∂ ϯΦ kиΦw Ⓘ'ϻ иΦϯ whαϯ ϯhϵy wαиϯ

Maxine Xyne
AND CATHERINE

“Ten years is the blink of an eye.” she said, dismissively, immediately regretting her tone but not apologizing for it either. She had done some research into terrans, or humans as they sometimes liked to be called. They were spread throughout the multiverse mostly due to the fact that their reproductive cycles were relatively quick, but also because her father had something of a soft spot for them, which wasn’t surprising given the histories. She was getting herself off topic though, and she needed to stay together, if she didn’t. The floor was suddenly mud again for just an instant, caking Gaiven’s bedroll in muck. She really didn’t know how to respond to his wanting to help. She wasn’t all that sure that he could, but she was tired of the flashbacks and sadness. She used to be more together than this, more aware, happier. She knew time healed all wounds but this was taking too long.

She looked at him with glowing eyes when he mentioned fighting against her. The room seemed to be suddenly full of eyes, staring, waiting to act. “I don’t think you would like that idea.” She said, smoke wafting from her mouth as she got up, groaning slightly as she forgot not to use her bad arm. “As far as fun things to do, there is always the training yard…” she said in her depressed lazy way. “There’s also an area for the arts, music, a library, a range, weight room, and several others.” She looked at him again saying “I grew up with a wide range of schooling, so it just doesn’t ever feel like home without all that.” Why was she explaining that to this… this… male? She broke it down into a logical analysis. It most likely stemmed from the fact that she was pretty sure that he was gay, and that because of that they both were kindred spirits. She walked slowly to the door, her bare feet silent on the stone floor. “Follow me…” she said, picking up a fresh bottle on her way out.

Catherine phased out of the wall and smiled at Gaiven, gripping his shoulder. She whispered in his ear “Knew you could do it. This already is progress.” Before sliding into the floor, off to perform more of her duties. Maxine pulled the cork out and took a swig before replacing it and offering to Gaiven. “So what’s your name already?” she asked, keeping herself distracted as best she could so that she could keep going. All she wanted to do was to go back to her room again, this was getting more and more stressful. She had to keep going though, this human was right, she had to get over it all. She had taken all of her lessons to heart as a child, but the place that she always lost herself was on the training field. That was why after navigating a relatively easy maze of passageways they were in an immense room with a glass dome overhead. It was comfortably warm, which was made possible by the dual fireplaces on either side that ran the length of the room. You wouldn’t have been able to tell that it was winter if it had not been for the snow falling and the wind whistling outside. “Lets see if I can’t teach you something.” She said, her clothing changing to plate mail as she turned to face him, though oddly her feet and hands both remained bare. A rack of all sorts of weapons appeared next to him, axes, spears, flails, maces, and countless different kinds of swords. “Take your pick” she said, gesturing. She doubted that this would be a fair fight even with her injury, but that didn’t matter, she needed some exercise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCING

Got shotgun shells and twelve cans of beans,
And an old stuffed doll coming ’part at her seams
Your little lace dress you’ve worn for too far
As you watch the apocalypse from Daddy's sidecar

ⒾƧα6ϵɭɭα

In the center of the city there was a tremendous bang followed by something that sounded almost like a million vacuums, blenders, leaf blowers, going all at once, with a hint of water getting drained out of a particularly noisy sink. A bright multihued line slowly grew and opened into a portal to a black abyss. Something terrible was going to come through, something horrifying, something… pink. Out stepped a little girl, who looked about nine, with glowing neon pink eyes and bright bubblegum pink hair, which was in pigtails. She giggled and clapped jumping up and down yelling “It worked! It worked!” as the portal slowly closed behind her, all the noise ending with a small popping sound. Isabella had finally worked out how to follow her sister.

Laughing she skipped down the street, her bare feet almost seeming to not truly touch the ground as her frilly skirt swished as she moved. She did a little pirouette as she started to dance just because she felt like it, she was so proud of herself. After a moment though she started to take in her surroundings, and looked around for actual people. “Hello? Sister?” she called, big bright eyes blinking as she searched for life. “Anyone?” she called. Well poo… there was nobody to play with here. Why had her sister chosen to come to such a boring place? Whatever, she was going to have fun all the same. She skipped down the street, singing a nonsense song in the quan’tal, her teeth sharp like her sisters, but more delicate, less threatening.

She stopped, looking over to her left, and wandered into a toy store. Positively squealing with delight she ran to the stuffed animals section and began grabbing every last one off the shelf, finding a plastic picnic table just her size as well as a tea set. It wasn’t long until Major Scruffles was complementing her dress, and Isabella was complementing Lady Kron’ah on her choice of tea. She soon got bored of that. She already missed her brothers, Nak-kar and Kar-nak. They always did the voices best. They also ended up arguing which always ended being funny as well. So, gathering up her new friends in a big red wagon she started out again, wandering through the city, skipping the whole while, humming the song she had been singing earlier.
zqwxecrvtbyunimop
anyone who wants to play

Mind-boggling Noob

Introducing

Asim

The puppet shuddered, jolted awake by the sound of rusted wheels. A little girl with pink hair was pulling a wagon, humming gently. The puppet thought for a moment...where was it? Its name...was Asim, or that's what it thought...Everything was blurry. The girl continued skipping, humming a happy tune, unaware of the puppet's presence. It stood up, its suit in tatters, held together with gauze and tape. A tea set was resting on in the wagon next to it, but that was of little concern, the puppet felt drawn to the girl, safe in her presence...he could stay here and lie dormant, sleeping just a little while longer...Suddenly a jolt rocked the wagon and the puppet was flung out, letting out a cry as it hit the ground next to the girl.

Rainbow Romantic

ⒾƧα6ϵɭɭα

Isabella jumped as the puppet let out a cry, leaping onto the second story roof of what had once been a flower shop. She peeped over the edge of the roof at the strange stuffed animal, her big neon pink glowing eyes wary of attack. She wasn’t supposed to be in the Finger, the pocket dimension, by herself. She was a big girl now though, and she could handle it. Scrambling down, landing in the dust of the street in her bare feet, she grabbed a stick from the ground, darting from place to place before slowly creeping up next to the doll. She poked the doll with the stick gently before jumping away again, peeping out from behind a trashcan this time.

She crept forward again, and poked the doll a little harder, pulling away only slightly. She then picked the doll up. It was just as tall as she was. “General Hattie McHattington?” she asked, poking the face where the nose should have been. She had definitely heard the thing make a noise. “General Hattie did you want to play?” she asked, shaking the doll to try and wake it up again. It clearly was asleep. Not really waiting for the thing to respond she put it under her arm and started walking again, wagon rattling behind her.

Mind-boggling Noob

Asim

Asim looked around...never before had the puppet seen so much pink. The girl called it a weird name...but it hadn't even introduced itself yet...Asim tried to squirm out of her grip, but the girl was really strong. Eventually he escaped and ran ahead of the girl to introduce himself.
"My name is Asim, the Pharaoh's Guardian, who are you?" He said, with his teeth forming a grin, his hat tilted down over his eyes. The thing was a gift, as was the suit, gifts from his old master. It must have been centuries since he was last awoken...
Greyson sat in his ring of trees meditating the energies of the forest moving with his mind and his consciousness far off above the trees riding the winds. He had been at this for almost an hour when he felt an unnatural lurch in his chest. The air smelled foul to him and his mind returned to his body to an unfamiliar site. His usually green forest was now dark and twisted. Greyson stood up straightening the top coat he wore. "This does not boad well." he stated to himself following the flow of the trees towards a set of dark buildings in the distance.

Rainbow Romantic

ⒾƧα6ϵɭɭα

Isabella set the toy down, putting her hands on her hips and poking it where its nose would have been saying with an impetuous tone “I found you, so I name you, and you are General Hattie McHattington.” She said that with the demanding sincerity that only a nine year old could have, and those big neon pink eyes brooked no nonsense. She sniffed adding “I don’t know what a Pharaoh is, but it doesn’t sound all that important anyway.” She picked the doll up and held it close again, starting to walk into the city once more, on something of a mission.

“Do you like to play games?” she asked, walking into the parking lot of a large mall. “Do you want to be friends?” she opened one of the doors to the mall and giggled, skipping along the inside of the surprisingly bright building. “Wanna make a fort?” she asked, setting him down and jumping with excitement. “Come on!” she said taking his hand and running off into a furniture store, already starting to gather up pillows and cushions, starting her work on her world of make believe. She also grabbed mattresses to make the floor, making tunnels and walls out of everything.

She took a sheet and some magic markers and drew all over it with flowers, stars, things that resembled animals, and rainbows. “Come on General Squiggle-arms, help out!” She didn’t seem to notice the name she had used before had changed slightly. She pushed a Crayola into his bandaged hands and continued to draw, saying. “It’s going to be the roof!” she said, adding more stars that actually started to look like constellations.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alice Reaver

Alice had been hiding since the first day of this sick realm's game. She looked around at her food stock and sighed, she had nothing left. She looked out at the street and made her move. She lifted a hand to summon up a light ball and continued to look around the area. Alice grinned seeing a vending machine and picked the lock taking a drink from one compartment. "At least I found a drink.."
User Image

GABRIEL

~~Disaster breeds destruction. Destruction brings Disaster. I am Disaster, and I breed Destruction. I am...Death~~

Gabriel took the hits as he was vaulted into the air. He glared up at the swords using his last bit of power to force his body into the sword. He shifted ever so slightly to insure his heart was pierced. Gabriel could feel the color coming back to his face, the black blood drained out of his veins. He floated in mid air blood dripping from his face as a smile crept across it. He slowly turned his head to Micheal and Leon. "Th...thank you.....I knew you could do it Leon....I knew I could put my faith in you..." Gabriels body went limp, he was still alive just unconscious.

Quote:
Gustave Lord of Cupcakes
Greyson walked out of the forest into a desolate city street. many of the buildings were rundown or shadows of their former selves. He scanned the horizon looking for signs of life. There was something unnatural about this place. Even in the forest he couldnt feel life. Everything in nature had its own aura of life and as a druid he was taught to feel it. He couldnt feel anything here it was a desolate place without a heart. He felt a shiver run down his spine and began to walk through the empty streets. 'Where is everyone?' he though, 'what happened here that the life could just drain from something that once was so vibrant?'
PANDA

Panda twirled his hands together he snuggled against sayas chest, her warmth was comforting, he sighed as he laid backwards on the bed with her. He kept his head on her chest hearing her heart beat. He synced his breathing was hers while intwing his fingers with hers. "Saya....I love you so much." Panda then fell asleep feeling the energy drain from his body.

Quote:
Fae Moonshadow

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Raizo_Hiromasa

Saya Minatsuki

"I love you too Panda." She falls asleep by him smiling. She snuggled up to Panda, she had missed him but was happy to reunite with him.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Raizo_Hiromasa
Fae of Darkwing
Eyerion
tempeh-kun

Leon Valengold
Leon let out an exasperated sigh of relief as he pulled the sword from Gabriel. He clapped his hands together and eleven of the twelve butterfly swords faded away, leaving tiny red objects in midair that would return to the twelfth sword. The last sword then became intangible and released Gabriel's body. Leon took the sword and spoke. "Thank you Francine, rest now. I can't have you breaking, you know I can't take care of myself. Heheh..." He chuckled as the sword developed a faint aura that quickly faded away. Leon sighs again and turns to Micheal. "Thank you for that Micheal, I'm not sure if I could have pulled that off without you." He coughs a little, then takes off the ring and places it in his bag. He decided to tell Shadoe of his current situation. "Good news my darling. Gabriel has been purified. He's resting now. Next, I'll see what I can't do about Eyerion. I love you, and I'm sorry for worrying you Shadoe." Leon felt Sleipnir and Sisha with another energy, but was just too exhausted to address them. He looked to the sky and saw Eyerion hovering high above them. He nods to Micheal. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a brother to attend to. Again, you have my gratitude." He took a few steps and flapped his wings, getting ready to take flight.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff