Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fae Snowbell

Fae looked up momentarily. She inspected the new girl then inspected the aura closely. She soon returned to her sketchbook and continued the sketch. Her mind wandered a bit. How had she drawn this city long ago?

Extragalactic Abomination

Hotaru examined the room they were in, it was roomy at least. Chilly in here though... She thought to herself, while rubbing her hands together. She jumped a little when the pup turned into a boy, H-how is that possible?? Today just gets stranger and stranger... she shook her head, so many new 'surprises'. She looked over at Mia and nodded at what she had said, then looked at the elf and wolf, seeing if they would answer. There was also a newcomer, Hotaru waved at her, "Hello." She smiled.

annie1256
Mizu-cho

Intellectual Sage

7,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Fishy Zako
Hotaru examined the room they were in, it was roomy at least. Chilly in here though... She thought to herself, while rubbing her hands together. She jumped a little when the pup turned into a boy, H-how is that possible?? Today just gets stranger and stranger... she shook her head, so many new 'surprises'. She looked over at Mia and nodded at what she had said, then looked at the elf and wolf, seeing if they would answer. There was also a newcomer, Hotaru waved at her, "Hello." She smiled.

annie1256
Mizu-cho

She was covered with a black cape that had a hood over her head. So all she did was bow at this person. She sat down in front of the door. And she always had one hand in her cape.
"Home-base do you read me? Outpost? all im getting is static, I cant see...thats...odd...Outpost-04, if you read me there appears to be a gravitational anomaly...and an atmospheric anomaly...Something must be wrong with my sensors, this is impossible.

Chalax began running a diagnostic on xer suit, while visual sensors and radio communication was down everything else seemed functional, xe bent over and touched the ground "Home base, the ground here...it appears to be artificial, something like concrete"

The static began to clear from Chalax's view screen and xe made a sound not unlike a gasp as xe looked around "Outpost? if you hear me...something is really wrong!" Chalax could barely comprehend this, how did xe end up in this alien city?

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

A soft cackle was heard behind his mask, he just heard from his master that several beings have already entered the game. Although he was a single man, darkness shall prevail into the retches of any human being with sin. He grinned, totally went unnoticed Leon. Zedekiah became still as he concentrated all his powers to reaching one particular telepath. "Ello poppet. Care to join me with this fun?" A shrill screech should echo within Fae's mind as the henchman was trying to convert her to the darkness. The little psychic girl had been to The Lost Realm before, she was the reincarnation of the past winner... and she was a cold-hearted murderer/

"Arise child of darkness, awake from your long slumber..."

Gustave lord of cupcakes

Fae Silvermist

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Mizu-cho
Fae Silvermist

Leon Valengold
Leon noticed that Zedekiah had put his focus and energy elsewhere. Almost instinctively, he took off in the first direction he thought of. He ended up accidentally following the psychic feedback from Zedekiah's (rather British) communication to the vicinity of the other group. I hope Ataru was smart enough to get out of there, he can't fly, but he's still fast. He looks to his weapon, "Let's just he was fast enough Francine." How odd...I wonder what took his attention away from me so much. I guess I should be thankful, I'm not sure how long I would've lasted against him... Leon let's out a sigh of exhaustion and relief as he lands on a building he realized he was flying directly towards: the bank. Due to fatigue, his landing was less than graceful. But hey, it's not like there was anyone inside to be bothered by it, right? Leon sits, and sets his weapon on is legs to take a rest. He thinks aloud, not concerned too much about anyone hearing him, "If whatever Zed was focusing on is on his side, may God help us all." Leon takes his sword and carves runes into the ground around him, and takes a meditative pose. This ought to keep me safe at least long enough to recover a little... He sighs once more.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Fae Snowbell

Fae held her head as the screech went off in it and cried out in pain. Afterwords she fainted out cold, she woke very differently. She simply walked to the door, breaking the barrier as though it were nothing. She then walked the streets zeroing in on Zedekiah's location. Her eyes were a cold metallic blue, instead of the icy blue they normally were. "Was it you reaching out to me? If so answer, me a question. Why exactly am I here?"

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Once the mental link made a connection, he was able to move once more. His neck cracked in several different places with a horrifying sound as he let out a dark cackle. The link worked, and so he waited for his playmate to join him. Surprisingly, it didn't take long for the girl to walk up right to him. The henchman thought there would be more resistance or the other people in the group would try to stop her. He cackled again, once you've been to The Lost Realm you're already connected to the Dark Lord, his master.

"Hello there. Don't you remember your old friend Zed?" he said with a tilt with his head. The being's body was still hunched over with her knuckles resting against the concrete.

Fae Silvermist

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fae Silvermist
Fishy Zako
Mizu-cho
Fire Apocalypse
ElvenMiko
Kungara of Tc
annie1256

Leon Valengold
Upon Fae screaming, then tearing through the barrier like tissue, Leon, who was basically sitting on the barrier is disturbed and shaken from his calm frame of mind. He gathers himself only to see a young girl walking towards Zedekiah's location. He closes his eyes and clasps his hands together, his sword nestled in between them, setting against his forehead. "God help us, she must be who distracted Zedekiah...come Francine, let's see if she had anyone with her, like whoever decided to put a barrier at my perch." Leon walks to the edge of the building, jumping to the ground after the girl was out of sight. He looks in to see that this was a bank. And there was an open vault door. Leon decides to air on the side of caution, and keep his distance from the door, and keep his guard up.
[OOC: That hand coding though. Geez, lol.]

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Fae Snowbell

Fae looked at the creature then shaking her head no. "I'm sorry but i can't say i do yet. Probably amnesia."

Mizu-cho

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

â–ºBonboriâ—„

The sudden touch of chill reached up Bonbori's arm as she layed curled in bed, snuggled up and away for trouble. Or...so she thought.. She ended up waking up extremely cold and there was no warmth held in her own bed.

"What in the world?" she muttered with a yawn, sitting up and hugging herself for some warmth. "Mom? Did you break the thermostat again?" she shouted, hoping to hear her mother shout back in a funny response..but nothing. Odd, her mother did not work and often stayed at home so this was kinda weird already. Getting up out of bed Bonbori shuffled her bare feet on the fairly chilly wooden flooring of her bed room. She wore the bare minimum of a t-shirt and hello kitty shorts which hugged her bottom.

"Mom?" she called for once again, pulling the door open to give another shout but fell quiet as the hallway of her 1 story house...was...it looked....different. "Mom where are you? I... I think you watched too many silent hill movies..." she shouted out, walking into the hallway. The floors usual wooden shine was replaced with cold hard cement while the walls paint was peeling off and turning into a aged yellow.

"Ok, Seriously.. What is going on?" Bonbori asked aloud, hoping her mother would jump out and declare this as a joke... but instead something else jumped out. A loud crow fluttered right up to Bonbori's porclain skinned face, causing her to give a short scream, stumble back wards and fall on her butt. Her hand then scratched on broken glass causing her palm to slowly produce drops of rich red blood. "Ouch..." she muttered holding up her very limb so no more blood would spill.

Bonbori got up on her own two feet carefully and made her way down this strange hallway to seek out the living room.

Extragalactic Abomination

Hotaru jumped staring at Fae when she screamed. She started to walk up to her, but she then left, crossing the barrier on the door, I don't understand... How could she have crossed the barrier?? She shifted side to side, feeling dizzy again, she thought she was getting ill. She sat down, regaining herself. She got back up moving quickly to the vault door, she saw a man instead of Fae, "Uh, hello. Who are you? Did you see Fae?" She tilted her head staring at him, rubbing her hand on her head.

Gustave lord of cupcakes
Mizu-cho

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

"Tis alright. You are the reincarnation after all, your memories have not returned yet." He slowly gets back up then looks straight at the new Fae behind his blood red mask. The eyes of this girl mirrored his former past life, but her memories and powers may not have fully got back to her yet. Zed took a step back then laughed.

"We should have fun like old times. You were my favorite," he took out a shard of what appears to be a clear crystal. He holds it up to her between his thumb and forefinger, allowing the moonlight pass through the many facets of the crystal. "Pretty, eh? It was your most lethal weapon. This may jog that misty head of yours."

Fae Silvermist

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Mizu-cho
Fishy Zako

Leon Valengold
Leon braces himself as he sees a figure appear from the door. It was a young girl, who seemed to have a headache. She SEEMS harmless enough. Maybe she's the one who put up the barrier, her illness could have been caused by her barrier being destroyed. Leon resolves that his situation is safe, he relaxes his wings and lowers his weapon. Well, lowers it enough, he didn't plan on being caught off guard again. "Fae? Is Fae the girl who just left? Because if so I suggest we leave, and I suggest we it now." If that girl did go to Zed, and she WAS on Zed's side, then he didn't want to be somewhere she can easily find her way back to. "She is headed in the direction I came from. And that direction is where a creature named Zedekiah is. Or at least was when he, or it rather, almost killed me. Oh, I'm sorry Miss, my name is Leon. Are there others with you?" Leon spoke hastily, he REALLY didn't want to wait for Zedekiah to come find him.

Invisible Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Mia was minding her own business with her arms crossed in front of her. Their little group grew a little bigger when a girl suddenly appeared behind the vault door. Once she was inside the girl went off to daydream and managed to see Fae's sketch of this world. Thinking nothing of it more, she remained silent.

However, Fae suddenly got up and just destroyed the barrier. This sent a wave of alarm across her body because they were all vulnerable now. "Fae!" she tried to get her back, but stayed behind because she really couldn't make her return. She was only human. When Hotaru began talking with someone outside, she peered around the corner to see a stranger with wings.

ElvenMiko

Fishy Zako

Kungara of Tc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out