Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lonely Tavern is place where young heroes can come and gather info about quests they can partake in. Most quests require the help of other heroes and mabye a few tricks.

So the setting is a small tavern on the outskirts of a large city. The road outside is a damp dirt road that leads into a large forest and mountain range. The actually Tavern is rather small, about the size of a barn or somthing of that nature. Inside it is dimly lit, chairs and tables are scattered about and there is a man in the corner, his eyes are covered and he sits smoking a pipe. (That man will be played by yours truly)

You go over to this man and he asks you for some information before he decides to give you a quest,

Name:
Combat Style:
A Little History:

(please remeber that you are a young hero, you have not been doing this questing busniess long so your character should reflect that)

After answering the man's questions he nods to you and says that he will give you a task . . .

~Rules~
-You know the Gaia rules, break um I godmod you
-Use Dark Red or Blue if you are on a quest, and Red or Blue if you are in the Tavern please

-Ask me for a quest and I shall give you one to follow, the rest is up to you biggrin
Those Questing

~no one at the moment~
The Man sits in his chair rocking back and forth, waiting for the next lad or lady to come through and ask for his advice
Restuffing and lighting his pipe he continues to rock in his four legged chair
The man looks worried, no one has entered the Tavern and he know that there anre many heroes roaming about
ugh fine pm me if you want to Rp, no one seems to want to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces