Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((Dont close the thread >.< I'm still interested but Arro is usually only on tues, thurs, and the weekends not including fri. ))
User Image
"Madness is merry, and merriment is might, when the jester comes calling with his knife in the night..."

"With my expierence, both! Hehehoo..." Cicero mocked an awkward, almost embarrassed laughter, trying to act as if he had any sort of love life in the past eleven years... or any kind of social interaction. But then he wondered if she would care about his bloodied past. Probably not, but he chose not to talk about it nonetheless. After all, members of his Brotherhood weren't exactly accepting in society and was unsure of how far that fear spread.

As they walked, he would look to the woman's tail and wings every now and then. Never turning his head, but just glancing from the corner of his eyes. Otherwise, his mind was elsewhere during the silence. He went back to pondering his whereabouts. It obviously wasn't Skyrim, and while there was the possibility that he was in Elsweyr but he doubted it. He didn't have too long to think about it before she had interjected once more.

"I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?" He said instantly, deciding to just get straight to the riddle, and looked to her with a wide smile. His smile faltered slightly and his eyes darted toward the source of the snapping sound, then back to the strange woman. He wasn't sure what the buzzing was and so wouldn't dismiss it at nothing. However, he also wasn't going to act on it. Why waste the energy. "And no hints" He chuckled, wagging a finger.

Winged Xephyr
                                      Sorry about earlier. I take back what I said >>
                                      But yes, be prepared >:3

In a relationship with Synfull Koala

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Zehaiphel Vurlitza Dragarnia

Form: Humanoid [Side Pic.]
Company: Weird Cicero.

With eyes narrowing to the company she kept beside her person, the thought came across her mind that he might not be telling the truth and all the truth. A moment stare at the peculiar man before her eyes drifted away without asking any questions, though she was just about ready to ask. It wasn't like she cared so much about his personal sex life, or even anything that would be considered a very well known female acquaintance, just, it didn't sit well with her if one didn't tell her the truth, even if it was a half truth and only told her the superficial surface area of the topic being talked about. With a harsh flick of her tail, she kept on walking but with bit more speed to her step when she heard the river far off with her quite nice hearing and knew the cave she had woken up in wasn't to far off from the river. If her quickened step came off at anything to Cicero, then she didn't catch on as it wasn't really intended. Her thoughts not really on what the company she kept thought of her, just mainly on if she would eat soon as not only was she even more hungrier then before, but the way she carried herself(although slight and very unnoticeable) were dropping due to low energy levels. Hunger certainly wiped a creature out, especially one who spent much energy fighting a potential meal and end up not getting it.

Like a spark and instant flames, Cicero came up with a riddle right on the spot, catching her off guard and making her take an extra few moments for what he said to register in her mind before she really thought about it.

"Beginning of end...Essential to creation? and Every place..." With a emotionless expresiion upon her face, she looked ever so slightly up to the sky as she thought on the riddle, a bit stumped since she never heard of the one at question, and she did hear a lot of them, some rather dull and easy while very few stumped her like the one she was presented. "And no hints" she repeated, but not the laughter or the wagging of her finger. "Hn..." It was frustrating, but it wasn't like she was going to give up just like that. With a moments more of thinking, she looked at the jester with eyes narrow, her mind having a very good thought on what it might be but a very good thought on something else that it might be. "For now though, I may say that would the answer be life? It is the beginning of the end, as once you are alive, it is just the start of your clock in which at the end you die. Essential to creation as without it, you can not create something, additionally, life surrounds us every where, be it the trees, birds, you or me, you can not escape it." A moment of pause and a little nibble of her bottom lip she grumble a bit to herself. "But..would I be right in my answer?" She asked before looking forward, just in time to see the dark entrance of the cave only about a minute away, hidden just a bit by the trees surrounding it and shrubbery as well as vines that hung down its entrance.

On another note, not only did the buzzing get louder, but a very, to her, loud growl was heard in the direction of the cave. Oh how she hoped that there wasn't anything in that cave that would prove to be to much to handle at her state and just hurry up to die for her to devour it with all her might.

[OOC: ; w; I was mentioned in the announcements and lists of good people!! EEEP~ >w< ehehehehheehehehehhehe.*completely crazy laugh*

Yeah, I was so sad with that first message when i read it at school, first thought? "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Cicero!!! I havent had a chance do to that to his poor soul yet!!!" and then the giant sigh of relief and laugh of glee when it was taken back and i & Zeph find we are not only mentioned once, but twice on the front page. Oh Happy Day, Happy Day~!]

The Fool of Hearts

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Dapper Seeker

The wee Tal in her rabbit form looked young Bayvin up and down. Her head tilted to the right and then the left, all the while her entire body did the same. She wound up looking much like a snake does when a charmer is busy performing. Finally she stopped and swooped down before the boy. Her little paw came out to shake, as small and fragile as it was. And if those little pupils of hers could form an expression, it would have most certainly been warm admiration. Instead, the very tone formed in her high pitched voice.

"Ye do look righ' strong. Like a brave lad would in the battlefront. I would very much like to take ye up on your offer, for it is very cumbersome to find one's self in this form in such a place." She peered around a moment, shivering. "I'll admit to ye this, dear Bayvin. This is my true form and hunted for it have I been in the past. I'd rather the information stay between you...me..."

She looked toward Bay's pack.

"And yer skull friend."

(I concur with Xephr! Thank you ever so much for the honor to be on the front page!!^^ And I also wouldn't mind at all if it were more of a weekend rp sort of thing either *nod* It looks like we can all get on when we can during the week, but the weekends are probably when we'll find most activity)

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin very gently took her paw and shook it, smiling ear to ear. "The honor is all mine, and don't worry about Bob. He's a bit of an old prev but he wouldn't hurt a fly." Bayvin said simply looking at the bag as well, Bob however was about as asleep as one could get. "He tried to bring someone back from the dead so he was cursed to live as a ghost forever tied to his own skull." Bayvin explained to Tal. It was quite a tragic story, Bob used dark magic to bring his daughter back from the Never Never, wanting to sacrifice himself in the little girls stead. The High Council stopped him, laid his daughter to rest and left Bob to live out his days. When Bob "died" he never passed on, his soul was trapped to his skull. "I'm apprenticed to Maester Rodrick but the old drunk doesn't actually know anything. Bob's taught me all the magic I know. He's a good guy just made a bad decision you know?" Bayvin sat himself down in the sand and watched Tal fly around a bit. "May I ask what are you? I've never seen another living being like you before. You are quite magnificent."

User Image

Dapper Seeker

Tal's ivory fur ruffled in the gentle breeze as she soaked up Bay's words. The young man gave off a particular confidence she found most amusing. If she'd not been caught in a forest with so much that wanted to devour her... Why, she might have thought they were seated at a cafe on some lonely roadside! Her body hovered nearby his seated frame, and as she spoke again the soft windchime tone exited with her every word.

"It's a fine thing, wha' he tried to do." She bowed quite seriously in the pack's general direction before turning back to Bay. "I do not blame the sire for wantin' such a thing for his beloved babe. Children are worth more than their weigh' in gold and so precious..."

She paused, as if looking into her own past.

"And I myself? Well, I am a moon spirit. One day, when the moon was brigh' on the crystal shores of a lake I found myself present. I simply came to be. And here I be ever since. A strange thing, how life can sometimes come to be..."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

"Wow." Bayvin said simply, really not sure what to say. He knew the faes controlled the elements and seasons, but he never even thought light and day had root in magic. "There is really so much I don't know or understand yet. " Bayvin said simply, not necessarily to anyone. He smiled at the idea of spirits forming out of the will of the sun or moon. "I was thinking of finding Raath again, he lives here in the forest and seems to know the area." Bayvin said to Tal as he stood up and plucked at the yellow thread he tied to a nearby tree. "This will bring us to the field we met before, and a red thread will safely lead us to Raath's house. Hopefully he is back from crystal collecting by now. Unless you don't want to meet anyone else, I understand." Bayvin corrected himself, he could see who someone would want to hunt her, and if Raath had no qualms with attaching souls to crystals, bringing Tal to him might not be the best of ideas. Bayvin felt his neck and remember his hood, he was after all wearing a hoodie. "If you want you can hide back here." Bayvin said turning around and showing her the hood, and then turned back to her smiling.

User Image

Dapper Seeker

Those little black dots traced over the hood three times and then once more for good measure. And, quite abruptly Tal plunged right into its depths. She allowed the fabric to mesh in with her lovely fur, the scent of Bay's hair filling her little lungs. It was cozy, more cozy than the many places she had to rest throughout her days. The little rabbit burrowed deeper into the hood and popped her head back up to rest a paw on Bay's back.

"It's perfect! How lovely of you to offer a lift and a refuge! Why, I don' know how te thank ye!" She beamed. "I say...we then venture forth if you believe it is to our bes' interes', dear Bay. I do trus' yer judgemen' in these things, I do."

In all actuality the rabbit was worried about meeting anyone in the forest, but she put those thoughts aside at Bayvin's offer. He was an apprentice magician! She would be safe, indeed. And if he meant to protect her who was she to say where to go? The fellow Bay knew would prove useful if he knew the forest. That much was certain.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

"Anytime." Bayvin laughed as she dove into his hood, her snuggling tickled his neck and picked up Bob, tying him back onto his belt. "Lets go find Raath." Bayvin said sure of himself. He knew whatever they decided to do here it would be dangerous, but he wanted to know more about Muun before he ran back home. He followed the yellow string for a long while finally getting to the field. "Tal are you thirsty?" Bayvin asked, pulling a flash of water out of his jacket pocket. He took a few gulps before sitting down on the boulder that connected the two threads. The red plunged into the forest directly in front of them and suddenly Bayvin had a sinking feeling in his chest. He tried to shake it off but tried to stay more aware just in case. "Where are you from Tal?" Bayvin asked trying to shake the feeling from his chest.

User Image

Dapper Seeker

"Oh! Yes, please!!" Tal's little voice chirped. She flew up and out of her new nesting place, dipping low to grab at the flask. It was proving rather difficult with those tiny paws of hers and she cursed this aloud. Or rather, said some things about how low a potbelly dwarf could go and some gibberish of the like. Apparently her cursing wasn't very...curse-ridden. Her little wing ears perked at Bay's next question and again the little creature bent its head sideways and along its body went.

"Where I be from? Tha's a good question...I do not know of the name, tha' I don'... But I do know tha' where I stayed for quite some time was near the lake where I was born... Oh, and there was a merry fine town nearby tha' sold the bes' wines!"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin couldn't help but chuckle from her fight with the flask. He then took the flask, and poured water into the flasks cap to hand to her. "See if this is easier." He said not really paying attention. Even with the humor the sinking feeling didn't go away. "I've never been much of alcohol drinker myself, but I can make a mean cup of coffee." Bayvin said. Bob yawned and appeared next to them, scanning the forest as well. "Your coffee is bonafide plant poison." Bob said simply and Bayvin frowned. "Ok so it needs work, I still like it." Bayvin said putting the cap back onto the flask when Tal was done drinking. Just then a pack of five creatures stepped out of the woods. Bayin's eyes widen as he quickly stood up and jumped onto the stone. "Concentrate. Tal they can't fly so stay as up as you can." Bob told him as the creatures began to advance. Bayvin reached for his magic and found it, issuing it into stone. The boulder began to glow blue and Bayvin reached into the stone and pulled out a weapon . Bob nodded with a proud look in his eye as Bayvin waited for the first attack.

((I figured Muun needed some kind of wolves, you can name them what ever you like))
User Image

Dapper Seeker

Tal hadn't the slightest idea of the impending situation they were about to be in. Her little paws tucked around the cap and she drank at the water as if she'd never tasted anything so sweet. When she was finished and the cap collected Tal wiped off the remains on her furry little face and turned to Bay.

"Tha' certainly did hi' the spo' it did! I thank ye aga-"

The floating creature turned and spied what had appeared before the trio. Every hair on Tal's little body stood on end as she watched the beasts close in on their kindly little boulder. She stiffened up and then Bob's words sent her shooting for the sky.

"No no no! Ye mus' run! Please, I don' want ya hurtin' by them beasts!" Her little voice called out pitiably. As much as she hated it, Tal knew she would only get in the way if she stayed by Bay's side. Her little paws meshed against one another feverishly. "Please Bay, don' die!!"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin smiled up at Tal and called "I'll be fine! Could you take Bob though?" That's when the first creature attacked. Bayvin blocked it with his pole arm, it's claws were locked against the weapon and its fangs bite through the air towards his face. "Bindealán!" Bayvin called watching the other creatures circle him, he knew the first one was just a pawn. Bandages appeared and wrapped themselves around the creatures muzzle, binding it's jaws and feet. Bayvin threw the bound creature aside just in time to turn, slicing an advancing creature on it's shoulder. It gave out a shriek that sounded as if it came from the bowels of hell itself. Another creature lunged at Bayvin and he threw himself off the boulder and rolled to safety. Bob, and the bag that contained Bob, stayed next/on to/the boulder, watching Bayvin fight with a look of fear on his face. A creature walked through the ghost and started bounding towards Bayvin.

User Image

Dapper Seeker

In a single instant the little Tal was swooping right into the fray. Her small body picked up the bag that contained Bob. But as she made to fly back up it slipped right out of her paws. She let out a gasp as it fell back to the earth and slammed right into the head of the creature coming up behind Bay. An awkward triumph if it stunned the creature at all, Tal made some more rude remarks about the wolf being as smart as a half-witted flying chesire before she made a second dive for Bob's pack. This time her attempt was a success The little winged critter gripped the strap as best it could and she flew up into the air.

"Don' you hur' him, you creatures of nigh'! Get 'em, Bay! Ye jus' gotta stay alive!!" She cried out into the sky.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin nodded at his new found friend and crouched down as the next pawn bounded towards him. What he didn't expect was another to loop around and attack of the forest behind him. He felt the claws dig into his shoulders as the other creature ran itself through on his spear. Bayvin hissed dropping the spear and bent down, draw a circle from his blood for another transmutation spell. "bhrú" Bayvin breathed through the pain. Suddenly, before the creature could sink his teeth into Bayvin's head, they were both launched through the air, by some sort of spring board, and plummeted into a tree at a very fast rate. The tree splintered by the impact and the creature was either dead or unconscious. Bob had disappeared back to his skull, he couldn't be to far away from it and Tal was flying high above. One of the other two creatures ran and the one Bayvin had scratched from before glared at him. Bayvin knelt crouching, both palms on the ground. Everything seemed to stand still, and Bayvin breathed falling into the heat of his magic. He pushed his power from his palms into the ground, holding it, focusing on the spell, and as the creature took off, bounding forward, death in his eyes, Bayvin stared it down. It got closer and closer till Bayvin released the magic and the ground under the creature shot up, like a spike, through it's body. All was left as the bound creature and bleeding Bay. "Piece of cake." Bayvin called to Cal, through exhausted and in pain.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces