Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Seeker

It had been without much result, the young lady hovering through the forests of Muun. Her beautiful locks were in constant disarray from treebranch assaults, her clothes were laden with moss and leaves and there was a look of utter discontent plastered on the lass' ivory hued face. As she peered up and into the sky a sigh escaped her silver lips and she began to drift upward.

"Wai'...there is somethin' up there..." As much as Tal wanted to break free of the confines of the forest her mind was sharp and clever. She knew better and knew what was up next for her tired little frame. A little trill escaped the confines of her left pocket and could only mean one thing. Her brow furrowed, her unseeing gaze pushing forward and through the trees. Slowly, but surely she saw a field up ahead.

"Finally, no more of these blasted limbs slamming into me!" Her voice was longing, filled with the sounds of bells.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin listened to the wind and the surrounding forest when he heard a voice. It mention something about branched and Bayvin hopped up pulling his magic together as a light blue see through shield. "Who's there?" Bayvin called with a smile. He was loving all the excitement though he doubted he could survive another straight out battle. He looked up and saw her. The flying cloud girl with clouds for hair and snow for wings. "Hello there!" He called, waving, and letting his shield down. He knew he shouldn't be so trusting but she seemed so familiar. He untied the bag and took out a skull with many arcane symbols etched into it and placed it on a boulder. "Be good." Bayvin said to Bob before turning his attention back to the girl.

User Image

Dapper Seeker

From below and on the field littered with flowers a single young man stood and immediately the lass recognized the energy. The boy from before! Temptation proved too sweet for the agile Tal to keep her distance. She desperately wanted someone to talk to, someone to make all the damned-able shrubbery to go away. Or at least the...things...flying up in the air with her. They made her ever so anxious and relief for someone not trying to eat her was apparent in her brow. She landed nearby, or rather, hovered a few feet above the ground.

"Allo there!" She greeted comfortably. Well, as comfortably as a girl could unused to the wilderness surrounding her. The little crescent moon upon her forehead honed in on the dear gentleman before her and her smile grew. "Please tell me, you aren' plannin' on killing me, are you?"

Ah. Direct to the point. Just how she played it.

(I have to point out.. that was an epic battle...I can't wait to see what happens next!)

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin couldn't help but laugh. "No no no, I only defend myself I'd never attack anyone." Bayvin said simply watching the girl float. "Can you land?" He asked wondering. It was a possibility that she couldn't actually completely land. "My name is Leon Bayvin Carter. " Bayvin said and bowed to her presence. "But most people call me Bay or Bayvin." The eye sockets of the skull next to him glowed and Bob appeared next to him. "Ah how delightful. " The spirit said with a carnal look in his eyes. "Get back in your skull Bob." Bayvin said turning on the ghost. "Why my dear I could just eat you up." Bob said ignoring Bayvin. "Get Back Into Your Skull Bob." Bayvin said again, irritated. "I am Bob it tis a pleasure. " Bob said approaching the girl. "BOB!" Bayvin warned and the ghost turned to him. "Your no fun." Bob said simply. "And your dead." Bayvin replied and with a sigh Bob disappeared back into his skull leaving Bayvin with the girl. "Sorry about him. He doesn't get out much." Bayvin said simply.

User Image

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aerandir Brilthor

"Only beasts?" he repeated with a snort, his tone now more superior than ever. "Are you not a beast, as well as myself, friend?" he asked, a hint of danger in his voice. He did not fight unnecessarily but he had been raised to defend what he believed in, and he believed in life. "Do you think that you are better than the horse because you ride atop it? But is it not the horse who chooses to bear you where he will?" He had thought his host to be a man of the woods, but he was beginning to have his doubts.

Still though, he couldn't help but wonder. Many cultures are different from each other, but how do you determine which is right and which is not? That was not yet up to him to decide. Also, he really wanted, needed even, to see these crystals and know more about them. "One cannot see with blind eyes," he said, quoting his father, "I will not fully judge you until I have seen a demonstration," he said, explaining what these words meant in relevance to their situation.

"Are you impressed now? Or shall I also turn the desert to a swamp?"

{{ Oh! Thank you! That makes me happy.
I like him too, even though he's just your stereotypical wizard with a God complex that talks like a dbag. XD
I'm feeling kind of inferior though because everyone here is lot better than me. I hate it when that happens! >__>; }}

Dapper Seeker

"Honestly, I'd rather not if it's all the same to you." Tal's voice echoed out of her silver lips and crossed the short distance between her floating form and Bay's body. Then she listened to the exchange between both Bay and Bob and her brow furrowed. From those deadlight eyes she looked on and slowly made the distance a little more apparent. The boy seemed nice...his friend... Her little golden wings flexed gently. She was not so sure about him.

"Yes. I'd rather not." She had meant no offense, but under the circumstances she was rather bewildered with the constantly shifting scenery and situations surrounding her slender frame. "I'm...Tal."

In a relationship with Synfull Koala

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Zehaiphel Vurlitza Dragarnia

Form: Humanoid [Side Pic.]
Company: Man in funny clothing.

As soon as she made contact with the jesters neck and she had him firmly on the ground, it was like the rush of adrenaline she received moments ago had vanished in a blink of an eye. No longer was her hold on the man below her as strong as it first was, the sharp teeth that would have made the mans neck look like confetti, loosened and detached themselves from him as she breathed heavily from her mouth in harsh shallow breaths. It may not have been fatal, but the stab to her stomach really did make her bleed out a lot, which only added to the loss of strength. The words that the man muttered as she laid on top of him were ringing in her head as well, only, not so poetic like. Clawed fingers clamped down on the jesters shoulders before being made use of to help push her off the man below her, but not before grabbing hold of the wrist that held the dagger she threw at him. Weather it was his only weapon or not, she would rather it not make a second journey to her body and probably do more then the one she was dealing with at the moment.

With a the strength she had left, the woman kept a strong grip on the jesters wrist so if he tried to do anything with that dagger of his she would be able to avoid it. Other then that, there wasn't much energy left to be had and she found herself lying in a similar position of the man next to her. On the ground on her back, her free hand covering the wound on her stomach. Fast healing help, but the wound was still deep and thus took more time to heal then the slashes that she received long before which had already just finished healing themselves. After all the fighting, the sensation of hunger seemed to fade away as all that was left was a sense of exhaustion and relaxation.

"If I choose to spare your life, would you do the same for me?" Her voice was soft, and matured to match her womanly body, although despite the situation, it also held a bit of a seductive tone to it as from the corner of her eye she looked at the funny dressed man. It wasn't certain, but a sense of discomfort came from him, and if her senses were right then she guessed that the fellow would most likely agree with her in less words then none, call their little squabble a tie. Then a gain, she could be wrong, and he could be hiding another dagger somewhere where he could easily try and finish her off where she lay. Her hopes were on her being right then wrong.

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin woke up and groaned, his back stiff as a board. He remembered meeting Tal and coming to the field, but past that much was a blur. "Tal?" Bayvin called as he sat up, every bone in his spine crackled and popped. "Oh she's gone, the poor bird got scared off, with you collapsing all the sudden." Bob said a hint of a laugh in his voice. "I collapsed?" Bayvin asked confused, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh yes, you used up to much energy yesterday, not to mention you were pulled into another world across space. That can take allot out of a person." Bob said. The ghost walked over and sat down across from Bayvin. " So we are still here then?" Bayvin said stretching a bit. He did feel allot better now that he had slept for a bit. "Yes we are still here, but we can go home anytime. I'd suggest finding out why this Druid wanted us here in the first place." Bob replied simply with a smile. "I'm glad your ok Bay." Bayvin laughed and laid back down to looked at the sky again. "Watch it Bob I might actually start thinking you care about me." Bayvin said thinking about Tal. He regretted scaring her yesterday, but who could blame her. He and Bob make a pretty scary pair. "I'd be stuck next to a boulder for eternity if you dropped dead in this god forsaken field." Bob said simply and Bayvin just laughed again. "Your dark friend Raath seems to know the druid, maybe we should go find him." Bob suggested and Bayvin shrugged still staring at the sky. "Honestly, I have a feeling when the time comes this Druid will find us Bob." Bayvin said simply.

User Image
User Image

When Bayvin had left, the Dunmer said nothing, simply giving the younger mage a respectful bow. He simply didn't understand, Raath mused. But Aer would learn if he decided to stay.

At Aer's outburst, Raath could only smile behind his mask and chuckle. "Perhaps my words were a bit hasty." He started with another chuckle, then motioned for the elder spell-caster to follow him. "Come, come, this will make for good conversation as we walk. " He just hoped his voice wasn't too muffled by the cow skull.

Raath walked along the river once more until he reached a rocky path that would lead himself across it. Once across, Raath would turn once more to head down the hill that would take both him and Aer to the base of the waterfall. "To answer your question, no," Raath said suddenly, breaking his silence. "I do not put myself above beasts. While I am Mer, I am still just another living creature. Of course, if you had asked me that question just a few short years ago, my answer probably would have differed." He couldn't help but laugh once more, but didn't delve into past more than that. There is something that my Goddess told me once, something that I took to heart." Raath paused, taking in a deep breath and exhaling. "'I can do no wrong... for I do not know what it is. Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you... are but a thought...'"

The Dunmer fell silent, allowing the words to sink in. It was something he mulled over almost every day and helped shape him into a better person, or so he believed. "After all, what is in a life? What makes it special and why do you cherish it?" Raath asked in pure curiosity, peering over his shoulder to see if Aer was still following him, or if he had grown weary of his company like Bayvin had. He wouldn't be too terribly surprised if the man was offended by his words, but hoped he would keep an open mind.

[[Aaand done with work x.x
                                                  Just a heads up, I'm going to have to leave for a little while in a couple of hours. Gotta go check out a house with a property manager to see if I can rent it Dx

@Voka: Really? You? o: I don't think your writing is inferior in any way. In fact, I was a little worried that my writing wasn't going to be good enough and bore you xD
                                                  But I'm just a nervous person like that P: ]]

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aerandir Brilthor

Areandir did as he was told and followed. He choose to walk in this strange forest however, instead of floating, like he typically would. He liked the feel of being connected to the land here. Though he had come here by accident, he felt as though this was where he was meant to be. Perhaps he was at the very beginning of a great tale and he was about to learn the plot...

He walked along many beautiful paths, listening quietly to all he was told, nodding on occasion. He thought hard on the man's words though, for they were very wise. He repeated them to himself over and over, thinking somehow they might be valuable to him later. He had a habit of collecting phrases like this, and sometimes they did prove to be useful.

It was his turn to repay the man his kindness of words with a phrase of his own, gathered from a witch said to be evil, but who later proved herself merely to be too wise.
"I do not necessarily value life, but as I did not create it, I have not the right to destroy it." He took these words to heart and did his best to live by them, but he had killed many creatures in his day, man and beast alike. As did the same woman he learned the saying from, for death is inevitable and only the foolish live wholly without it.

"You are indeed wise," he said, and it was not a lie. Though he thought perhaps Raath's wisdom was a bit more primitive than his own. He was an arrogant man and often thought of himself above others. In this matter though he felt particularly right, thinking that the knowledge itself of his world were more advanced than in this land. "I would seek your knowledge, or as much of it as you will give."

"Are you impressed now? Or shall I also turn the desert to a swamp?"

{{ Haha. No worries.
I am exactly the same way. }}

Quotable Hunter

3,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
A L I Z B A D

Old man, look at my life,
I'm a lot like you were

OoC:

After that experience with the bug-feline... Thing, Alizbad was in strange awe. What was to come next for this female? She had to make more arrows for her bow to replace the ones broken, and she probably could get herself more food. She wasn't hungry at all, but she would find an advantage to get a little food, some to get into her stomach and other food items to stash. She wasn't alone, that was one thing she knew all too well. Alizbad gazed more into the wilderness of Muun, having though she had more to witness. She didn't even check back on her quiver, knowing arrows still inhabited its cylindrical shell. Her bow was of much value for her, she would do anything to keep it next to her.

Dapper Seeker

The forest was a strange place for those that had been ensnared into its unyielding design. With each step another danger unfolded, under every weighted branch another mystery sprung forth. So it was in the land of Muun. But this very day none of that mattered to the young lady that floated just above the flowerbeds. Her silver eyes gazed ahead, the little crescent moon resting on her forehead directing the safest route for her slender frame to press through. And her fingers rested within one another so gently that they fidgeted with every rising of her body and lowering of her weight.

Again the blind lass had found her way into the grove she'd uncovered before, its idle little brook bubbling along the rocky banks with no more power than what one might find out of a water hose. She drew herself near its clear body and lowered for a drink. It was icy on her lips, but tasted so sweet. A smile formed on her lips as she wiped away the remnants and listened for any sound.

(Posts shall be slow~ But evening, all!)

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin finally willed himself to stand up. It was very hard to do, and he was almost lost in day dreams again. "Are we off to find Raath?" Bob asked standing up himself and dusting himself off, before giving up as if realizing he was dead, and strode over to his skull. Bayvin stretched and then walked over to the boulder Bob rested upon, and the red thread was tied to. "No I think we will go the opposite direction." Bayvin said. The Magician felt his power strengthening with the sunlight. Without saying a word Bayvin closed his eyes and another unbreakable thread, this time the color of the sun, appeared in his hand. "You are getting quite good." Bob said as Bayvin began tying one end of the string to a rock. 'Not good enough' Bayvin thought to himself before smiling at Bob. "That's because I have a good teacher." Bayvin said before placing the skull back into his bag. "Off we go!" Bayvin said happily as he dove into the forest, going into the opposite direction as before, the golden thread trailing him.

User Image

Dapper Seeker

The chirps and trills, crackings and dull murmurs were alluring in a most strange sense for the blind maiden. She had relied upon sounds ever so heavily it was simply natural for her to listen in just as close as she could. And the night was young and the creatures were still fluttering about, twittering, bellowing and doing what they did best. And this also meant that the young Tal knew where to go and what to avoid... And strangely enough that particular place was next to the brook.

"I did so hate te leave him..." Her accent was as heavy as her guilt, but the wispy haired miss had dared not go near the boy as he fainted amongst the flowers. For the skull was with him and the creature had given her chills. It was a naive thing, really, to amount one's feelings based on physical frame, but never the less she had. Her body continued to roam about the little grove as those unseeing eyes watched another frame of the forest few could ever witness.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bob retreated into his skull by the time Bayvin came across a creek. Immediately, without thinking, Bayvin plunged his head into the creek to cool off. It truly as a hot, humid, and muggy place. He decided to follow the creek to its source, after hearing a growl from what he assumed as another tiger beetle. After a while Bayvin walked into a clearing and found one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen. A two lakes, one small and one large, connected by a waterfall. The smaller of the two lakes was on a small cliff and was full of lilies. "Bob you see this?" Bayvin said his voice full of amazement. Bob groaned but didn't appear, obviously asleep. Bayvin laughed to himself before walking of to the cliff next to the waterfall and began to climb. Soon he was sitting on the top of the cliff enjoying the view.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces