Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((Once upon a time premier Ill be back in about an hour.))
User Image

"Hm.." Raath grunted in response to Bayvin's comment as he walked to the edge of 'front yard', peering down the waterfall for a moment. He returned to him home quickly though, opening the door and motioned for them to enter.

"Make yourselves at home," Raath stated nonchalantly out of courtesy, and went to a bookcase with various bottled potions and ingredient messily shoved onto each shelf. He pulled a bottle of red liquid off the shelf and walked back to Bayvin, handing it to him. "My healing tonics are a bit diluted, but it should help mend the flesh on your hands. "

Raath moved away so that he could rummage through his things to produce extra cups. He obviously wasn't use to having guests in his home. He used his destruction magick to get the tea brewing.

"I can't stay for very long, I still need to get those crystals I spoke of earlier," Raath began looking between Bayvin and the man he now knew as Aerandir, pausing for a moment to gather his next words. "Once you become a bit more attune to Muun, I'm sure spell-casters of your caliber will be able to find your way back home." He had to pause once more, unsure of how to explain it. It was a peculiar occurrence, and it had been such a long time since he had experienced it. "There are... rifts, all around the forest. Those who truly wish to go home will find their way, eventually." Raath smiled, then returned to the tea before it over-boiled.

[[@Arro: I'm so sorry! I had a brainfart and left you out :C
                                                  I'll make it up to you, I swear!

@Voka: Quite alright~
                                                  I'm just glad your still interested :3]]

Shadowy Rogue

"Always to see the full crescent moon One Night, and have hope For all.
To wonder the World as her daughter, Having the same Strong Heart and soul.
To always be ready and stand free"
"常にワンナイトフル三日月を参照してください、とすべての希望を持っているため。
同じ強い心と魂を持つ、彼女の娘として世界を疑問に思うために。
"常に準備ができているとフリースタンドへ

User Image

ARC-F91Δ SECOND GENERATION
永 F E I N Z A R E I K O ❖ J.
S T I G M A T A
T H E T W I N B U T T E R F L I E S
- フリーザ玲子聖痕 -

[What I'm thinking]私が考えている:Fire Free
[Where I stand]私は立つ場所 : On the Road, On the Wind.
[My Everyday Carry]私毎日キャリ : "Tiger Priece" Odaci
"Black Butterfly" 50AE. Revolver.

[To Dress to Impress]インプレスに服へ:
[My Toys]私おもちゃ:

Nissian Skyline GT-R "Nur" Spec V
The Steam powered Motorcycle "Lewis"
[ The Daughter that Seeks Greatness: ]
XIIμβ
" For A chance to be with you,
Miracles in unison"

"チャンスは、あなたと一緒に
ユニゾンの奇跡"

[OOC: I smell a odd RPG party. We may need a quest bored? o 3o
Other then that, is a steam powered Motorcycle okay? emotion_sweatdrop ]

It was sort of a loud buzzing sound, that somewhat echoed throughout the forest with a low pitch. Zipping by all the deeply rooted trees on a withered dirt road that was hard to tell from centuries of rain and corrosion. Along the old trade route was something mechanical, that burned water in order to make power. Made from Iron and blood by ones hand, with wheels and suspension that bumped up and down in the hard compact dirt. Powered by a red gem that contained a form of concentrated magic. That generated in order to fire its small boiler and engine to drive it forward. A Young girl was riding on the back of this contraption , hands on handle bars working the throttle, and foot on the shifter going through the gears.

Its driver, wearing a pair of goggles over her crimson demonic eyes. Her twin sliver pigtails fluttering with the wind as she worked her iron horse down the dirt road. Wearing a black corset with rose accents, a long translucent black drape covering her long legs. Long black high heels at the foot pedals. As the girl drifted around a corner, reving the engine making it roar into the sky. Her saddle bags along with rest of her stuff bouncing along with the road. Traveling down the road at seventy miles per hour in the dense brush of the Muun Forest. For this young girl named was Feinza, a young traveling demon from the Empire of Radia.

It was only when her red eyes locked onto the water gauge, the arrow was point at a big bad E. Shizzz! Why dang now? Feinza thought with a frown, as her fangs overlap her lower lip with a overbite. Looking all over for the sun gleams over blue water. Running on the last bit of pressurized steam, she would come onto a corner at the edge of a lake. The Smell of Fresh water was evident as the girl would come to complete stop, deploying the kick stand. Stepping into the muddy road with her padded heeled boots. " Water! " Fein yelled running towards it. Happy not to get stranded in the middle of nowhere, as she watched the waves of the muddy beach head go up and down.

Looking over the water line towards the sun, as saw the beauty of the land. The waterfall that dropped majestically, to look towards the sky. Beyond the lush forest of Muun, Towards a red star that glowed brightly over the landscape. She knew that star well, it was more then a light it was a place that her family would always look to to guide them in their journeys. As the young Feinza turned towards her bike, unscrewing the water tank cap. Setting it to the side, taking a stance bringing a hand forward. Moving in motion, bringing the correct amount of water into the air with hand movements in fluid motion. Bringing it into the tank, screwing the cap back on after she was done. Deciding to sit on her motorcycles seat, taking the goggles off her eyes just to take a quick break.

Dream - Night of Fire MV

"For the
Day after Tommorow. For the years the follow, day by day.
To Stand united with a grand simle, towards those in need ."について
デイアフタートゥモロー。日ごとに年間のフォロー、一日。
困っている人に向けて、壮大なsimleと統一をスタンドへ。"
User Image
"The world has seen the last of Cicero the man. Behold Cicero, Fool of Hearts - laughter incarnate!"

Cicero's feet were planted firmly, and he twirled the dagger in his hand. Their eyes locked in unison, making the jester's smile grow into a toothy one. He began to giggle then, unevenly and nearly shrill. "...When I next meet, that fair maid Nelly, I'll plunge my knife into her belly..." Cicero sang sweetly, his voice cracking into a more sinister tone every now and then.

When the horse-dragon charged him, Cicero leaped to the side to avoid the attack. Unfortunately for him, the beast seemed to anticipate that and he soon found a larges, meaty tail slamming into his side. There was more than enough force to knock him over, and send him rolling off to the side. His side flared up with immense pain, but pain was no stranger to the Dark Brotherhood's Keeper. He rolled forward, glad he made that decision when large blue flames had been launched at the spot he had just been in.

"Ho hohohee... this is going to be more difficult than Cicero thought." The Jester growled and rose to his feet, a bit more quickly than he should have.

He ignored his pain and dodged the fire by almost prancing around the beast, ever wary of its tail now. Whenever he would get close enough, Cicero would mercilessly slash and jab at the beast with his dagger, whether or not the strike landed. He knew this couldn't last forever though, he would have to find a weak spot... if not, there was a chance he would have to run.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aerandir Brilthor

Aerandir watched the strange man go about his business and was quiet while he spoke. He wanted to ask so many questions, but he knew also that there were certain procedures to be followed when doing such things. He was the guest here, after all, and therefore most show the proper courtesy. "Please, please. Don't trouble over me. I thirst for knowledge, not tea."

He knew it to be the wrong time to ask his host for a favor, especially being as he was already hindering his work, but he couldn't seem to help himself. Despite all his efforts, the question seemed to just slip out anyway. "Crystals? What crystals do you speak of? I would like to see them!" and he silently cursed himself. His curiosity had won out over proper decency again. He tried not to let his frustration show.

"Are you impressed now? Or shall I also turn the desert to a swamp?"

In a relationship with Synfull Koala

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Zehaiphel Vurlitza Dragarnia

Form: Black and Red Dragon Horse[pic.2]
Company: Potential food...or man, however you wish to see it.

When it felt the impact of the man, a smile lit up its features as she saw the man being flung away, but the smile was turned into a frown when he dodged the fire and was able to get in a few slashes of his own. Her skin was thick with the scales, but only in areas that protected her vitals so the hits were still able to get through some of her more softer areas.

With each cut into the beasts hide, its muzzle went out like a snake and snapped out at the target, easily taking pieces of clothing from the man. With a final snap, the beast jumped back a bit to get away from the dagger before rearing once more at the man, exposing its underbelly, and subsequently a dark soft glowing spot that looked to be covered only with a thin membrane located smack in the middle of the beasts stomach..

Landing on its legs once more, the beast went to charge at the jester once more and tried once more to hit the man with its tail, but if that didn't work, the giant wings weren't for decoration, and with a last minute thing spread them and used them in a similar way only the wings were not as powerful as her tail yet they worked just the same.

With two things down, the beast readied its next attack which would be doing a final rearing up on its hind legs before going for the tackle of the jester, the giant claws coming down in deadly swipes at the jesters chest, hopefully int the beasts mind, they would swipe deep enough for the jester to be distracted for her to snake a giant chomp into the jesters delicious looking neck.

The Fool of Hearts

(OOC: Pssst...Giant hint in that post! ^^)

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Dapper Seeker

Tal's slender body continuously bobbed between the foliage that surrounded her almost ethereal existence. She whisked up and over bramble bushes only to get caught along the lowest limbs. Then she slunk back to the forest floor and got her lovely shoes dirty in the grass. How tedious! Her ivory hands made to pluck the strands of her hair from some meddlesome leaves when a sound once again echoed into those nimble ears of hers.

"Somethin' is quite unnatural abou' this place..." She murmured to no one, but the wood. And her hovering continued along until she reached a grove, wide and with only a little brook. For the lass who detested the ground so much she couldn't bring herself to touch the forest floor as she ducked down and toward the trickle of water. It was a rather awkward position, her legs were now higher in the air than she. Those fingers of hers dipped into the cool liquid and pressed together to form a makeshift cup. And then she brought them back up to her silver hued lips and sipped.

(It's no problem!~ Tal will just keep doing what she does best and hover along^^ She'll run into someone or something eventually! And now she has an accent!)
User Image

"I see..." The corner of Raath's mouth upturned in a small smile. It was an admirable trait, and his curiosity even more so.

He could see the light traces of frustration etched into his features, but the Dunmer chose not to comment on it. "Yes, crystals. Mostly amethyst and quartz... but deeper with the cavern are small, blue crystals with magical properties. I use them to enchant." Raath explained, happy to share the little knowledge that he had obtained about Muun. "Of course...they need to be charged with a soul, quite similar to the ones of my homeland."

Raath trailed off, curious to what his reaction would be, and began to pour the flavored water into his smooth wooden saucers that he used as cups. He would offer one to Bayvin, then took one for himself to sip at, since Aer had declined.

[[I think the idea of a quest board sounds like fun if anyone wants to bounce some ideas around :3

I don't think the Druid would make any requests though >o>]]

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin put his fist over his heart before bowing to the older wizard out of respect. "I am Leon Bayvin Carter. I prefer Bayvin or Bay if you don't mind though." Bayvin said to the man kindly. "It is quite a pleasure to you." He couldn't shake the man's hand yet but he happily look one of Raath's healing potions. "Thank you very much my friend." He said to his guide and used the potion. His hands felt better automatically. Bayvin removed the makeshift bandages from his hands to find his palms good as new. "You keep going on about these crystals they must be one in a million. Are they far from here?" Bayvin asked, the flying girl still in his mind. He knew she probably wouldn't be in a cave but he didn't want to lose Raath and get lost. It would be his luck that he would end up getting eaten by another Vichna.

User Image

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aerandir Brilthor

"Charged with a soul?" he asked, clearly confused. They had nothing like this where he was from. He hated to think what that actually meant and was really hoping that it was not what it sounded like. "That sounds barbaric."

Aerandir admired the boy's manners, clearly he had been brought up properly. He wasn't offended at the refusal of the handshake, he had quite forgotten the boy's injuries and offered him a light apology. "It is very much a pleasure to meet you as well. Perhaps sometime we could discuss magics, I would learn all that I could of your ways. But for now I would like to see those crystals as well." There was a bit of a greedy glint in his eye, but it passed quickly and likely went unseen.

"Are you impressed now? Or shall I also turn the desert to a swamp?"

{{ Gah! Sorry for all the short posts. >.< }}
User Image
"The world has seen the last of Cicero the man. Behold Cicero, Fool of Hearts - laughter incarnate!"

Though the beast snapped his graceful step managed to keep him from getting caught in the beasts powerful jaws. His clothing tore and his fleshed was nipped, leaving a gouge on his left arm, but he dismissed it as merely a flesh wound. The pain in his ribs, however, never died. At the very least, they were fractured, but he was sure that one had snapped. It hadn't punctured his lung though, so he would just have to bear with it.

With a quick slice, Cicero had gotten the beast to rear, and the dark membrane had not gone unnoticed. There! That had to be it, the Jester had thought with glee. There hadn't been enough time to throw his dagger, and he would not waste his shot. He would have to wait for another opening, and hopefully survive until then. The more he observed the beast in their battle, the more he realized that he would probably not escape if he decided to flee.

While he managed to duck in time to dodge her tail, Cicero had not been paying attention to its wings. He noticed the large mass coming at him and tried to dodge, but was clipped in the shoulder. It was enough to throw him off, knocking him back, but he kept a tight drip on his dagger. Dazed only momentarily, Cicero was prepared when the beast lifted again, exposing its belly and weak point once more. With a skilled thrust, Cicero flung his dagger and hoped his aim was true. Whether it struck or not, the Fool would roll out of the way of the monster's path.
User Image

"Of course." Raath bowed his head at Bayvin's gratitude, the cow skull threatening to fall as he did so.

"Hm, perhaps it could be viewed as such." Raath stated to Aer then paused to sip at his tea once more. "They, of course, can not hold souls of Man or Mer, but only beasts." Regardless, he had a feeling that Aer would still have the same opinion on the matter. Of course black soul gems of his homeland were capable of such an 'atrocity' of taking a mortals soul, but he had no use of that anymore even if they did exist in Muun.

Turning to Bayvin once more, he smiled. "For an enchanter such as myself, yes, they are quite valuable. The cave isn't too far off from here though, perhaps two miles." For him, that was an easy trek, but those use to modern convinces may think otherwise.

He placed the wooden cup on the table and walked over to the wall where his satchel was and he took it, slinging it over his shoulder. "I will be leaving shortly, feel free to rest and help yourself to anything before we go." After Raath was finished speaking, he tapped the end of the cow skull, allowing it to fall over his face. He turned and proceeded to exit through the wooden door, simply leaving them inside. If it was rude, Raath wouldn't be aware. He was never use to many formalities, here or in Cyrodiil.

[[@Voka: Don't worry about it, there's no required post size :3I don't want any of you to feel pressured ^^
                                                  I'm really enjoying your writing anyway, I think your character is very interesting. ]]

In a relationship with Synfull Koala

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Zehaiphel Vurlitza Dragarnia

Form: Black and Red Dragon Horse[pic.2]
Company: Potential food...or man, however you wish to see it.

Feeling the sharp object in its belly, the beast abruptly stopped in its tracks as soon as its claws felt air beofer making contact with the ground, red glowing eyes shot a deadly glare at the jester. before looking down at the slowly growing puddle of blood on the floor below it. Growling, its muscles twitched and the massive body went into a series of convulsions as the sound of bones cracking came to break the awkward silence. Like a wave, the scales on the tail turned red, hind legs bent forward with a loud crack and the clawed feet returned to normal ones, except they were clad in red boots. With bones a cracking, a very pissed off look came out from under black hair that slowly went to a silvery white.

Gloved hands went to the dagger that jutted out of the stomach of the lightly tanned skin woman. The only thing that saved the woman from instant death, was that the small soft spot on her belly in her draconian horse form, was thankfully right in the spot beneath her lungs, above her stomach and it didn't go deep enough to hit anything serious.

"Fortunash gent larma!" The white haired woman yelled at the jester before yanking the dagger out of her and threw it at the mans head, going to take advantage of the distraction that would be made since the jester would have to either try and catch the dagger or dodge, and either one would be fine as she would just jump and tackle the jester to the ground and take that bite she wanted to take before. Lady like or not, the woman was hungry, even more so now that she expanded so much energy and the fact that she was bleeding out of her stomach.

The Fool of Hearts

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image
User Image

Cicero was quite dumbfounded as the beast slowly but surely began to transform; and into a woman no less! He watched as the muscle convulsed around the blade, quite shocked to see that it hadn't been a fatal blow like he anticipated.

Cicero was still on the ground, propped up on one elbow. That last blow from her winged had knocked a few things out of place, it seemed, now that he could feel his rib poking his side slightly. The pain had obviously intensified, so now he was finding it much more difficult to move now, or at least as gracefully. "Fortunablah what?" His tone was slightly mocking, with tongue sticking out toward the end, but there was much more frustration laced into his words than anything. But he had no time to try and get up now with his dagger being returned to him in the least friendly fashion. He leaned out of the way, just barely managing to catch the handle of his blade, nicking his palm in the process.

Even if Cicero had noticed the woman's approach, he wouldn't have been able to avoid it anyway, not in the condition his ribs were in. He was quickly pinned by her surprisingly powerful strength. He attempted to headbutt her and missed, which only gave her easy access to his neck. Cicero tensed as her teeth first sank in then gradually relaxed as he adjusted to the feeling. His lids drooped, his once cheery demeanor suddenly turning solemn and dejected with the snap of a finger. "Is this Cicero's final chapter? ...Is there going to be singing in the Void? Dancing..? Surely the Dread Lord will at least allow poor Cicero to caper..." His voice was slightly hoarse as the inevitable dawned on him, but he spoke to no one in particular, his words laced with a knowing sadness.

Cicero began to feign weakness, going limp under her grasp, but kept his grip on his dagger tight. Should he have any opportunity, the jester would surely free his arm and attempt to plunge the ebony blade into the female's side.

[[Dun dun dun~

Sorry for the late reply... I had to take care of a few unexpected things >.>]]

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin looked at Raath a bit dumbfounded. Taking anythings soul was strickly dark magic in his world and Raath finding it so natural astounded him. "I'm ok with not seeing these crystals." Bayvin said simply standing up. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you but I want to follow my thread back to the field and find a way home." Bayvin said simply. He left the brilliant home and tied off his thread to a nearby tree. He now had a path from the field to Raath's home he could easily follow.

Bayvin dove back into the forest as Bob appeared to walk next to him. "You did the right thing. The black is a drug, it eats away your soul and then controls you." Bob said sounding slightly proud of his pupil. "He seemed like such a nice guy though." Bob nodded, walking through a tree. "People of different worlds have different connections to magic allowing them to use it in different ways, and having it affecting them in different ways." Bob explained simply.

After an hour or so Bob disappeared again and Bayvin found himself falling on his back in the field of flowers watching the sky, sweaty and exhausted.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces