Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hector White

User Image

Hector had frowned when Raath replied, about to speak back and ask him why he should gag himself, when the Dunmer answered for him. Whether he had told the truth or not, Hector decided he might as well play along for the time being. So he buttoned his lip, and shuffled closer to Raath and his magelight. He chewed on his lip the whole time, and he only stoed when he accidentally stripped a layer of skin from his lip.

"Why would I be familiar with them. If you're telling the truth, then this is hardly Croydon." Hector mumbled as he squinted, the magelight still uncomfortably bright for the teen's eyes. Raath's query drowned out Hector's words, though. He looked up into Raath's eyes for a brief moment, then looked away, at the crazy shadows cast across the rocky wall by the soft glow they stood in.

"Uh, Hector. Hector White." He eventually said, rather quietly.

After a few uncomfortable seconds of silence, he piped up again. "And you?"

Questionable Gawker

User Image
                  `Dawn

Dawn remained crouched low to the ground with her head locked in the Konkgar's direction. The red light from her orb pulsed slowly scanning and rescanning the area around her. The bulky beast shook its head grunting as it finished off the solid rock. It moved slowly with its head hovering inches from the floor of the cave. It's path moved towards her but it did not seem to be aware of her just yet. As soon as its fat feet hit the pool of water it froze raising its head. Without realizing it Dawn was holding her breath and wishing she could stop the beating of her heart. Time seemed to go on for ever as the Konkgar strolled slowly past her, their bodies only a breath away. She kept her head in the same direction afraid to turn and watch the animal move.

'Perhaps it's harmless?' Just as the thought crossed her mind a bat like animal flew above them. The Konkgar lunched onto its back legs, its limbs smacking her in the back knocking her into the puddle. Dawn rolled onto her side watching the beast extend its neck into the air and swallowing the bat whole. She dug her feet into the ground shoving her body away. The Konkgar fell to the floor shaking the small pebbles along the cave surface and turned its head towards her. At this point it was too late to play dead. She scrambled to her feet and unsheathing her sword. The slick sound of the weapon being pulled gathered the full attention of the Konkgar and caused it to charge head on towards her. It's legs moved quickly like that of a spider.

Dawn sweep to the right side swinging her sword down on its leg as it raced past. Her sword sliced into its skin but did not cut its limbs. It stopped almost immediately and swung its head into her ribs.
                  "Ugh," her breath escaped her as her body flew into the air and skid across the wet floor. She grunted as she stood to her feet again, soon realizing that her sword was not in her hand. She turned to face the Konkgar. Her sword was wedged into its front leg. The beast gathered itself; turning around to face her. The female held her hands loosely at her side taking slow deep breaths. It looked as if it lost her for a moment but as soon as she took a step it charged once more.

With her back against the wall she did all she could think of; dashed towards the beast. Time seem to slow down as it extended its head towards her. She slammed her lead foot into the ground and launched her body into the air with her hand extended for the hilt of her sword. Her foot was inches from being caught in its teeth. Her body was in a full summersault as her hand grasped the hilt of her weapon. With all her might she pulled on her sword removing it from its leg. The beast gave out a harsh screech as it rolled into the wall of the cave. Dawn skid across the ground in a crouched stance with her sword at her side. The Konkgar shook its head as it stood up again.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ζ∂į๏ภ ۞ ξѵą
The Ether-Being

I don't fold up
and I don't bow.....

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A cloud of purple smoke followed by a green aura moved swiftly through the forest. It would weave and split to avoid the trees. The smoke contained a life like feel to it in the way it would react to the environment. It would move between trees, dart over boulders, cross streams, and it would kick up a few leaves when it passed. The cloud approached a small pond and as it neared the shore, a man seemed to phase into existence from the purple mist. Aldion stood alert and observed his surroundings. He was an Ether-Being, a physical embodiment of magic, how he came to be is unknown as well as his age. As a result of what he is, Aldion can perform a wide array of magic. Elemental, Arcane, Dark, Light, Summoning. You name it, he can probably do it. "What is this place?" A question escaped his lips, a question that was rarely asked by him. Aldion has been to many, many places throughout history in his time but never this one.

He looked into the pond in front of him, inspecting his own appearance. Aldion wore clothes from a more modern time. A purple zip-up hoodie, black sweatpants, and black shoes was all he had. I should try to find someone that can help me out. He pulled his hood over his head, threw his hands in his pockets and was on his way. As he walked, a green aura, similar to the one that followed the smoke, followed behind him but dissipated quickly. Suddenly, he heard a growl and a fast beat of wings so he turned his attention above him, eyes scanning the thick canopy of the forest.

.....I don't roll over
don't know how.
User Image

An eyebrow lifted when Hector had heeded his advice and actually came closer to himself. He supposed it was a good thing though, especially if any nearby fugazi were attracted to the light since the boy didn't seem to have any means of protection.

Raath simply nodded when he spoke, impressed that he accepted that he was not on his planet or plane of existence anymore. It seemed the redhead wasn't going to be irrational like he had originally assumed.
                                                  He looked back out into the darkness, looking for any signs of movement. He glanced between path and the boy he now knew was Hector. "I am Raath, it is a pleasure to meet you, Hector."

He raised a hand to his chin, stroking the slightly stubbled skin. "To shed some light, you are indeed not in your homeworld. It seems you've caught the attention of my patron goddess, and she has opened Muun to you. However, I am in this cave for a reason. The path behind me leads out, but if you wish you can venture further inside with me." Raath finally decided that he was going to finish what he started, mainly getting those blue crystals. Funny though, that this was the third time he had explained this. He was becoming quite the host.

"If I find the crystals I'm after, I can potentially enchant a weapon for you, if you'd like." Raath offered with a shrug, unsure of how the boy would feel about bloodshed. "Muun isn't the most hospitable of places, and I honestly don't know when you will make it back home."

A scraping noise echoed faintly through the cave, coming from deeper within. The dunmer took a step forward, placing himself in front of Hector, and raised his hands defensively. He didn't call forth any magic though since he was unsure of what was ahead of him. For a few seconds, Raath looked over his shoulder to see what Hector decided, then stepped forward regardless.

[[It's storming pretty bad here, so my internet has been cutting in and out.
                                                  I'm sorry, I'll post as much as the weather allows me >> ]]

Questionable Gawker

User Image
                  `Dawn

Dawn made sure she continued to breathe slowly, waiting for the monster to charge again. She slowly took smooth steps back strangely avoiding tripping over rocks and crystals behind her. The beast turned its head in her direction as if hearing her every move. She gripped the hilt of her sword tighter still waiting, still confused, and still lost. She grit her teeth pulling back her upper lip and growled at the Konkgar. It helped pump up her adrenaline and readying herself for the next charge.

She could feel the ground lightly rumbling under her feet as she steady her stance. Just as the beast was in front of her she raised her hand above her head and a wall of water rouse before her. However, it did not slow down the Konkgar. It burst throw the wall of water with its mouth open. She lifted her sword just as it's body tackled on top of her. Her back smacked against the watery floor but the pain was not something she could worry about. She held out her sword in the jaws of the beast keeping its teeth inches from her face. She hissed and growled back at the beast slicing her sword slowing into the corners of its mouth and still it did not stop. Quickly she moved one of her hands from her blade folding it close and elbowing the Konkgars face. One, two, three, four times she slammed her elbow into its face but it continued to attack.
                  "Aaah!" She swung her fist in a quick hook like motion and a thunder of water smashed against the side of the Konkgars body knocking it off her.

[ooc: It's cool. ^^]

Dapper Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hector White

User Image

As Raath explained, that cold, sick feeling in Hector's gut spread throughout his body until he visibly quivered. His throat bobbed once, twice as he swallowed in an attempt to choke back a gaggle of confused questions. Instead, he pressed his lips shut and tucked his hands into his pockets. He no longer sweated, the chill of the cave had seen to that. Privately, Hector wondered who and what Raath's "patron goddess" was, and whether he could beseech her to return him home.

He blinked. Why was he going along with this? Probably because it was in his nature. Even if it all turned out to be an elaborate practical joke, and even if he turned out to be a fool, there was some tingle in his heart and in his head that said;

No. You have to trust Raath. Better to be careful and survive than think this is all a joke and die. Steel yourself, Hector. The teen squared his shivering shoulders and followed Raath. He tried to look determined, but he was obviously afraid and out of his depth.

"A weapon? If this place, Muun, if it's dangerous...will you teach me to fight? Hector asked quietly, as his heart pounded. He had decided to gloss over the subject of getting home, for now, though Raath's admittance forced Hector to push away frantic worries of never getting home.

Don't think about it. Mom will be fine...I gotta focus on right now. He told himself.
ζ∂į๏ภ ۞ ξѵą
The Ether-Being

I don't fold up
and I don't bow.....

Aldion waited for a few minutes after hearing the wings and the growl. He had no idea what kind of wildlife this place contained and he sure as hell wasn't about to ignore it and press on. Aldion closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. More growling emitted from the trees above, this time it sounded like multiple creatures. With eyes shooting open and flashing purple, he struck the ground with an open palm. A pulse burst from his body, kicking up dirt and leaves, breaking weak tree branches, "shaking" the air, causing leaves on the branches to make quite a racket. Soon after, several Vincha fell through to the ground in a disorientated state. What in the world are these things? Aldion turned and delivered a blast of fire to the face of one that had recovered and pounced at him. This caused the others to snap out of it. They all took to the air and began to swoop down to attack him. Aldion would either dodge them or deflect them with an Arcane shield. One Vincha was lucky enough to hit him square in the side, knocking him down. Aldion immediately formed a small dome of earth around himself to protect against further attacks.

The situation was getting a little out of hand. There were at least four of them left. He concentrated his power to his hands and two swords made from arcane energy formed. Aldion heard one of the monsters start pounding away at the earth. He thrust one of the arcane blades through the barrier. A screech of pain erupted from the outside. Perfect hit. Aldion burst through the dome, sending debris flying in several directions. Three left. They seemed aggravated with him. Their prey was fighting back and they didn't like that. All of a sudden, the three of them charged from the air. Aldion ducked low and impaled two with his magic swords. They fell dead and the swords dissipated. The last grazed his head and before it could get away, Aldion brought a large, sharp piece of rock up from the ground and picked the Vincha straight out of the air.

Standing straight up, Aldion looked around at the bodies. The creatures were an odd mix between a big cat and a beetle of some sort. He raised an eyebrow before sighing. "Obviously walking isn't the safest way to travel in this strange place." he said to himself as he turned back into the purple cloud of smoke from before. It looked as if he was made of dust and his body was blown away by the wind. Aldion traveled fast in this form but stopped when he came upon a cave.

.....I don't roll over
don't know how.

In a relationship with Synfull Koala

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Zehaiphel Vurlitza Dragarnia

Form: Humanoid [Third Pic.]
Company: Weird Cicero.

Hearing the answer tot he riddle, she nodded with a bit of a smirk on her face. "Ah, indeed that was my second guess, curse myself for thinking that the riddle had the more deeper meaning of the two answers i thought of." With the smirk on her face, she kept walking and enjoyed the little silence before Cicero broke it with the question of wanting another riddle. It would have been fantastic o solve another, but before he could utter the single word to agree, there was a growl more louder then she heard it before, and a feint yell that sounded a bit feminine. With the hair on the back of her neck standing even stiffer before, a sharp hiss escaped her lips as she bared suddenly sharp fangs and teeth towards the cave they were heading towards. A new feeling of adrenaline filled her being as the feeling of danger clouded her over like a veil, but dangerous fun was what she though of.

Despite the wound on her stomach, mostly healed but still tender, the ivory haired woman flashed out of the area at a wondrous speed towards the cave, passing by a little blur of purple. In a few seconds, she was in the cave, her usual dull red eyes bright and gleaming with a new found energy. It was amazing how with just a few moments of knowing there was food near by that it would spark such a reaction, but instincts did come out with a revenge and animalistic nature when one was hungry. Looking around the dark cave, there came a glow of red that attracted her attention for a moment, but it was torn away by a deep growl and a soft tickle of air that came from a bigger wind as it was breath from the beast that made the growl. The beastly thing was huge and vulgar in appearance. Staring at the beast with its no eye head. A growl from it earned a loud hiss from her. With an eagerness to her movements, the bone-cracking and joint s moving around were quicker from when she had changed before. In the humanoid form she didn't want to take a chance at getting hurt, at least in a different form then she had a much better chance of getting out of things without a scratch and a meal, although the beast looked tough and gamey it was still food. Before she knew it, red scales had decorated her body, larger and longer as she was in her more draconian form of life.

Stepping forward with a clawed foot, the large beast came and stretched out its long neck and large head. Roaring, the red dragon slashed at the big head, knocking its head to the side to miss getting her in the massive jaw of teeth, unfortunately it also let the thing by pass her to go for the other one that was in the cave with the red orb upon her head. Weather she got out of the way wasn't of her business, but it wasn't like the dragon cared as she went to tackle the beast to the floor, hopefully the female was out so she wouldn't get crushed.

[OOC: ]
The Fool of Hearts

Ms Silver Lining

Sorrows Warrior

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image
ζ∂į๏ภ ۞ ξѵą
The Ether-Being

I don't fold up
and I don't bow.....

The purple mystic was shocked when a blur of crimson and ivory blazed past him and into the cave. The eerie purple mist followed in cautiously but hastened after hearing sounds of fighting. He finally entered a cave and was surprised to find....a dragon? The blur that rushed past him seemed to have a figure of a woman. Anyways, it or she was fighting some sort of beast. The smoke took the shape of a man and Aldion slowly phased into view. He observed until the dragon tackled the blind monster. There was a woman in the way. Aldion quickly sent a gust of wind towards their direction, moving the girl out of the way so she wasn't crushed. He then placed a magic barrier around her to protect her from debris and anything else that could come from this fight.

The Ethereal brought his hands down by his waist and slowly raised them to his chest. This caused dark tendrils to rise up out of the ground and entangle themselves around the the beast, trapping it within their grasp. "Finish it off while it's trapped!" Aldion called out to the dragon. He had to keep his hands raised to keep the spell going. If he lowered even one, it would break and the monster would be free.

.....I don't roll over
don't know how.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Bayvin smiled at Tal before grabbing the bag that held Bob and tying back to his belt. "Last I know of Raath was heading with Aer down to the caverns to see crystals that Raath can deform into soul gems." Bayvin said shivering at the thought. "I unfortunately only know how to get to Raath's home, by following the red thread." He knew Bob already knew this but Tal hadn't met Raath before. "It's maybe a 2 hour walk, it'll be fine." Bayvin said and took one last sip of water before trudging towards the wood line and plunging into the forest. With one hand on the unbreakable red thread he made his way through the forest, inching closer and closer to Raath's home. Bob disappear back into his skull to leave Tal and Bayvin with their thoughts.

User Image

In a relationship with Synfull Koala

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Zehaiphel Vurlitza Dragarnia

Form: Humanoid [Third Pic.]
Company: Weird Cicero.

As the female was moved out of the way by a gust of wind the dragons attention was taken away from the white beast with a momentary snarl and roar, making sure the purple man wouldn't steal this away from it. As soon as it was sure and the tendrils came up to entangle the beast, the dragon growled loudly before finishing its tackle, large gaping mouth open to clamp down on the beasts neck and general area of jugular. With the beast strangling under its bite, sharp claws scratched and raked the white bloodied body while the teeth did their own thing of ripping the soft skin into ribbons of tissue and blood. Bloody and gruesome, the impact of a foot to the gut and teeth on a wing wasn't felt until the beast under the dragon fell limp.

Making sure it was dead, the dragon kept its mouth on the beasts neck until it was safe to let go while taking a big chunk of meat from the creature as an early snack before getting the full thing which turned into a blood fest as the meat was torn off the creatures body with ripping wet noises and the smack of meat with blood in the dragons mouth. With food going down its gullet, the other beings in the cave were far from its mind. Only a few moments later and there was barely anything left on the bones of the creatures neck area and a bit of the chest before the red dragon looked away from its meal and to its stomach where blood oozed out. A grumble came from the dragon before the bones cracked and all throughout the transformation its growled and hissed out its discomfort, changing being a bit slower as once it was in humanoid form, the dragon muzzle was still there for a few extra moments as well as the claws that took a while to change to the normal gloved hands of the woman. With the transformation done, she looked down to the wound she had gotten before and cursed as it had reopened, but it would heal faster since she had just eaten, but then she also had a giant bite gash on her arm since the creature bit her wing which changed into her arm.

As if they were suddenly there, the ivory haired woman looked to the two others who occupied the cave with a somewhat surprised look. With the initial feeling gone, her expression changed to that of complete nothing. "Are you okay?" Her voice just a hint of concern for the random people who were with her.

[OOC: ]
The Fool of Hearts

Ms Silver Lining

Sorrows Warrior

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Questionable Gawker

User Image
                  `Dawn

Dawn's body had rolled onto its stomach from the momentum of her own swing. When she turned her head towards the beast it was still rolling from her attack. She was standing to her feet when she heard the snake like hiss dance in the cave. Soon after a number of different cracking and snapping sounds bounced off the walls of the cave. It grabbed the attention of the Konkgar causing it to turn in the strangers direction. She could see the female figure as it shape-shifted into another massive beast. Instinctively she raised her sword to the dragon and moved aside as its roar shook the walls of the cave and readied herself for an even more tiring battle. Was this monster after her as well?

But wait, the dragon had moved past her and towards the Konkgar. A wave of relief had not yet washed over her. It could be saving her for last. She watched the Konkgar hurried past the dragon after being smacked by the head of the dragon and moved straight towards her. The vixen had had enough of this battle that she was ready to finish things off. She side stepped the enemy with a quick spin and raised her sword into the air prepared to slice down its neck when a gust of air hit her.

She flew back with her arms crossed in front of her preparing her body for the foreseen tumble, yet, none had came. Some kind of magic had wrapped around her; keeping her safe from harm. Mesmerized by such a force she raised her sword and poked at the inside of the shield. Her attention was shaken by the ground rose under the Konkgar and the dragon finishing it off. Dawn turned her head as gesture of not wanting watch but even though her head was turned her eyes was the light that pulsed above her head. She could see everything right down to the grimy detail. She focused her attention for a moment on the male in the cave while the dragon was busy. Perhaps he was the one who created the shield around her?

Dawn still felt uneasy, replaying everything in her mind. Durning her battle with the Konkgar it seemed to respond to movement and sounds. When the dragon came into the picture it shook almost every bit of this cave. She walked over to a large crystal placing her hand upon it. It rattled with faint vibrations.
                  "More are coming," she uttered in a low soothing voice a moment after the female asked if they were okay. Just as she spoke four or five more Konkgar raced through the tunnels of the caves eating whatever was in their path while snapping their jaws at each other. More followed after but her light did not reach far enough to count. She sheathed her sword and began to run; lucky for her she was heading in the right direction to get out. Whither they stayed to fight was not her concern. A battle in these caves seemed endless if more was soon to come.

As she rushed around the turn of the tunnel she easily slipped past Raath avoiding a collision at the last minute but could not avoid crashing into Hector.

Dapper Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hector White

User Image

Hector had heard the sounds that emanated from somewhere beyond the safe little glow of Raath's magelight, but he hadn't known what to do about them. Raath was clearly infinitely more capable and knowledgeable about this place than he, and the teen resolved not to become worried until the Dunmer did himself.

Of course, that didn't last long. When Dawn hurtled out of the darkness and dodged around Raath, he cried out in surprise, then in pain as she body-checked him by accidnet and knocked him onto his back.

The tunnel seemed to spin forever, but then he crashed down heavily onto the jagged stone floor. His shirt tore loudly as the breath was knocked from his lungs, a knobbly spur of rock that jutted out of the floor had struck him square inbetween his shoulder blades. Winded, Hector laid still with his eyes squeezed shut as he gasped for breath. Red and black stars exploded behind his shut eyelids and his chest felt like it was on fire. After a moment he managed to blearily open his eyes, but he had to shut them again when he felt the dull ache in the back of his skull swell to a white-hot throb.

"Aah, owch..." Hector grunted under his breath, then coughed weakly, still winded. He placed a palm to the back of his head, and then brought it in front of his face. The teen let out a sigh of relief when he saw no blood, and instead ignored the pain in his noggin and looked up at Dawn. He idly wondered if she meant to kill him with the sword belted at her waist, and lay very still, while his heart hammered fitfully.

Distinct Gekko

User Image
Human Form
Kazuki awoke in his human form to the sound of running water. At the same time his entire body felt soaking wet. Once his eyes were able to take in his surroundings, he noticed he was sitting in The Great Lake. 'How did I end up here?' The demon thought to himself with a dreary look on his face. Once he noticed how quiet calm things were around him, he attempted to stand on his feet but the moment he was up, he became light-headed and dizzy and fell back into the water. As he hit the bottom of the lake's floor he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He winced at the pain and seconds later, blood was seeping from his chest into the water. He was losing blood and he was loosing it fast. This only made him even more disoriented. Fighting the pain. Kazuki forced himself to his feet and walked out of the water and leaned against a tree. Kazuki held his hand over his chest to attempt to stop the constant bleeding, but it did little to no good. Blood was seeping through his badly ripped jacket and dress shirt. Kazuki forced himself to walk aimlessly, looking for someone who could atleast attempt to help him. Despite the fact he was still disoriented, he pushed on. 'This is pathetic.' he thought to himself. 'I haven't been this badly injured sense.. a throbbing pain appeared in his head as he tried to recall the memory. "Agh!" he yelled in pain. He almost fell again but he was able to hold on to a nearby tree to steady himself. The demon pushed on forward, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

User Image
Demon Form

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

The forest seemed to be growing around them as they trudged through following the thin thread of dark red. The red gleamed in the sun and Bayvin sighed, chuckling to himself. Little Tal was asleep in his hood and Bob had disappeared back into his skull leaving the young magician alone with his thoughts. He wanted to go home and was honestly tired of the forest and all it's inhabitants that all seemed to want to eat him. Bayvin finally approached Raath's beautifully simplistic house to find if dark and empty. He sighed again unsure what to do. He had no clue where the caves were and he didn't want to get lost into the forest.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces