Welcome to Gaia! ::

ooh, ooh!!! i wanna be invisible!!!!
((~_~';; I have to go unfortunatly.... Just ignore stives. PM bios to me I shall get back to everyone ASAP ))
Full name: Lexington "deadwire" Fermat
Kingdom: Keru
Weapon: Hands fists head, etc.
Class: ( Knight, Civilian...etc.... ) civilian
Description: ( Don't say Avi ) 6' brown hair, green eyes, no one knows what my face looks like because it is covered by a mask.
History: Born to a poor family I was raised to fight, so as I could gamble to win money for my family. Then I found I could mirror myself for a few moments to confuse my opponents. Soon I became the undefeated fighter, no one would fight me, and n one would bet against me. This stopped me from my income. so I joined the kings army.
Toshiro Mirashima
((~_~';; I have to go unfortunatly.... Just ignore stives. PM bios to me I shall get back to everyone ASAP ))

hey!!!!!!that isn't very nice mister!!!! scream
Full name: Phoenix Adrianne Firewing
Kingdom: Keru
Weapon: Herself, And a long Elven Sword
Powers: Pyrokenetic, Telekenetic, Telekenisis, and Wicca.
Class: Witch - Ranked higher than a civilian, but not as high as a knight.
Description: User Image (I hope that a picture is enough... sweatdrop )
History: Phoenix was born a vampire. She never knew what she was until one day she watched her parents burn to death at age five. Her village thought of her race as a disgrace to the earth, so she fled as quick as she could from there with her 10 year old sister, whom was human. She turned her sister about two years later. She thinks that she passed only a year ago due to hunters, but evidence has not yet been proved that she is entirely gone. Her name is Raven Anne Holloway. She still to this day searches for her. Phoenix usually travels alone, but she sometimes aquires several friends. She has learned though, that traveling in pairs only ends with the partner dieing - so she rarely ever tries to make friends anymore unless she finds a place with several people who protect her and care for her. One place is the kingdom of Keru. She plans to leave the kingdom soon because she thinks that they have tracked down the person who has been talking with the other kingdom - which of whom is herself.
He stood at his post. In the Throne chamber, ten paces away from the king himself. He stood in the position that the Knights in the Throne's chamber must; holding their swords at the left or right side of their waist (depending what hand you used in combat ) He felt sometimes in his arm, it was a shock. He looked at his hand noticing his broke his stance about five seconds after as he quickly got back into stance catching a glare from the king. He began shaking as his greaves and his curiass hit eachother making a loud banging noise. Normally it wouldn't matter but at the moment the General and the King were discussing battle plans. " Knight! You are dismissed! " The king shouted irratated. " My sincerest appologies your majesty! " He said as he soluted him then left the chambers. " Oh boy i'm fired.... " He left the castle and went to his hut south of the castle right by the lake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff